In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[Female] Kawashima Umika | 川島海荷 | Xuyên Đảo Hải Hà [khóa để dọn dẹp]

[Lấy địa chỉ]
71#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 3-11-2011 14:59:34 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
YamaUmiKeito-Underneath It All [trailer synopsis]
[utube]6o6JHl9ZnB0&feature=feedlik[/utube]
A few months back Mai [Umika] was kidnapped and it was Ryu [Yamada] who was told to bring the ransom money, giving him the burden of it all. Mai and Ryu had been together since they were kids and as they grew up Ryu developed feelings for Mai but it was still unclear to him if she felt the same. Either way, Ryu had contacted the police immediately [his brother is a policeman] and Mai was saved. As they pushed her into the ambulance with her mother following in worriedly, Ryu glanced to the side and saw a boy standing by the corner of an alley. Little did he know that that same boy was going to be his classmate later on.

To present time, true enough, Keito walks in their class room and immediately, Umika feels drawn to his mysterious aura but Ryu can not be fooled. He's found out that this new transfer student was actually the son of the man who kidnapped Mai before and just like his father, he carries his own record of crimes. Mai looks past this and tries to befriend Keito who is shocked that she even started talking to him. Mai tells him that it doesn't matter to her who his parents are and besides, Keito had said he was going to try and change his ways. Mai feels the need to believe and support him. But either way, Keito pulls away from her, knowing that if he gets involved with this girl, it will only cause trouble for her and Ryu who is evidently annoyed by the attraction Mai has to him. Mai is determined to support Keito and tries to persuade Ryu to accept Keito but he remains stubborn, never being able to forget the dying worry he had faced when Mai was taken months ago.

Mai knows that there are things you can't change but at the same time, she knows that some things can work if you change how you look or view it. She wants to be with Keito but at the same time she doesn't want to let go of the friendship she has with Ryu. One way or another, she has to choose if she will risk it all and be with this boy whose father had put her life in danger, or be with the only comfort she's known her entire life, Ryu.
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

72#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 3-11-2011 15:03:18 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Light of the Fireflies [fanfic trailer synopsis]
[utube]UcIocIWqzwE[/utube]
So the pairing is UmiYama and UmiChi but ONLY in the trailer. In the fanfic it's actually Chinen Yuri x OC X Yamada Ryosuke but my friend finally convinced me to make a trailer for it so I did. Sorry no YamaShi in this one >

Okay, this fanfic isn't as depressing as it sounds okay. It's actually quite amusing to me :) Please go ahead and try it if it suits to your interests~

[ah and along with tragedies I have noticed that I like ghost related things >> not the creepy kind though...]

~~~~

Kashiwagi Miu has always been so insecure about herself and Yamada Ryosuke has always been by her side trying to convince her otherwise. All this time, he's been trying to show her the beauty he sees in her but she just can't seem to see it for herself. One day, Miu rushes to the hospital and is told that Ryosuke has passed away due to an accident that happened as he was heading to her house. Miu constantly blames herself for his death after that. After all, as she claims, it was her being so insecure that he had to go over to her house and teach her yet again like so many other times. She blames herself for being so unconfident about so many things and hates these insecurities but most of all, she hated her very existance which she says brought upon his death.

Chinen Yuri then fully enters Miu's life, trying to help her cope with her recent loss [along with his own as Ryosuke was his best friend]. Chinen has always been secretly in love with Miu but has forced himself to keep a distance from her since she was his bestfriend's girlfriend. But now that Miu is more broken than ever, he can't help himself anymore and tries to comfort her yet still trying to respect Ryosuke. Just like with Ryosuke, Miu can't seem to understand what Chinen sees in her so much that he makes such an effort to always help her and so now he tries his best to show Miu just what she really meant to Ryosuke and what he had seen her in her.

Though it can never be fully explained logically, Miu finds herself face to face yet again with Ryosuke but this time he is nothing more than a spirit attached to the physical world. She struggles to find balance between the worlds where he no longer exists and the world where he does.

Ryosuke will not fade so easily and refuses to choise to "cross over" like what spirits are supposed to do. He can't make himself leave Miu all the more, not when she's in this condition.

The three go on with their own battles as they try to find out if there really is a reason for everything that happens in this world.

Like each and every person, we all have our light we keep within, just like a firefly. But what if you weren't able to use that light within you to that full extent? What if your life and light was cut short? A firefly has a really short life but that never stops it from giving off that soft gentle glow we can all look at and admire.

Light of the Fireflies Chapter 1
Title: Light of the Fireflies

Author: Camsahead

Genre: Romance, tragedy, friendship, fluff [-ish], comedy [-ish]

Pairing: Yamada Ryosuke x OC x Chinen Yuri [Kawashima Umika played my OC in the trailer]

Type: Chaptered

General Summary: Kashiwagi Miu has always been so insecure and she simply can't understand why Ryosuke always tries so hard to convince her otherwise. One day, Miu is told that he passed away in an accident and she can't blame anyone else but herself for the cause. Chinen, Ryosuke's best friend, steps in from the shadows and tries his best to help Miu cope with her loss and tries to show her Ryosuke's own side of the story. The two had thought that the accident brought the end to Ryosuke but they were both wrong. Ryosuke's soul reamins attached to the world as a ghost, unwilling to leave Miu alone as she is now.

“So class, why do you think ghosts only appear for a quick second?” I heard a sensei ask as I passed by one classroom. I paused to listen further, hiding myself by the corner of the corridor.

“Eh! Sensei what does that have to do with our lesson?” a student asked.

“Well as I said! Fireflies only live up to a short period of time, and through the time that they live they shine so beautifully so what if a firefly suddenly dies and it wasn’t able to shine the most of its capability?” the teacher asked.

I chuckled to myself. It was that famous teacher, everyone knew her around this school. Her name is Matsuda-sensei. She’s a biology teacher who was absolutely infatuated with supernatural things.

“Then…they become ghost fireflies…?” a student suggested.

“Sou, but I only used the firefly as an example. A reason why ghosts stay, demo…my question is still not being answered. Why do ghosts only appear for short periods of time?”

“To freak us out of course!” a guy yelled aloud.

“So they stay because they weren’t able to complete the things they were supposed to do~,” a girl said airily, probably saying it more to herself than to the rest of the class.

“Ah, mou sensei yamete yo! This talk is scaring me,” a girl with a soft gentle voice pleaded.

“Okay, hai hai, moving on with the lesson,” sensei allowed.

I smiled to myself, wouldn’t it be fun if she was our teacher? But she was a new teacher this year, and our science for my year was chemistry. Last year was biology. Too bad, she would’ve been interesting to learn from. Putting that aside, I really do wonder why ghosts only appear for short periods of time…

I shook my head to clear out my thoughts. I had to get back to class.

“Yosh~,” I said to myself quietly and continued my way back.

“Hai, sensei,” I said, handing him the activity sheets he asked me to get.

“Arigatou,” he replied, taking them.

“Douitshimashite~,” I said and went towards my seat beside Ryosuke who glared at me.

“What?” I asked him, taking my notebook out of my bag.

“Why’d you take so long?” he asked, continuing his glare. “Do you have any idea how boring his class is without you?!”

“Shhh! He’ll hear you!” I hushed him and laughed.

“Whatever,” Ryosuke said and grumpily faced forward as the teacher continued on with the discussion.

“Gomen~,” I apologized and smiled at him. He looked at me for a while, his gaze softening and faced forward again. I laughed lightly at his expression, knowing I was forgiven.

“Ah finally!” Ryosuke exhaled and lazily wrapped his arms around me from behind as the teacher left the classroom.

“Chotto Ryosuke! People will see,” I complained, shifting uncomfortably in my seat.

“Ii yo, leave them,” Ryosuke brushed off and buried his face in my neck which left me laughing.

“Stop!” I complained, he knew I was ticklish around that area.

“This is revenge, Miu,” he grumbled against the side of my neck.

“What?!”

“You left me for so long!” he whined, settling to resting his head on top of mine.

“I already apologized! Now get off me, your fat face is heavy,” I told him, tugging his hand free from my shoulders but he just hugged tighter.

“Says a girl with chubby cheeks as well,” he countered.

“Fine, don’t let go of me and I won’t give you your bentou,” I threatened and just with the word bentou, he immediately let go and pulled his table and chair closer to mine. I laughed at his instant reaction.

“Yay~ I have bentou from Miu today~,” he said happily and sat down on his chair, way too close beside mine to be casual.

“Un…demo, I’m warning you, I’m not a good cook…,” I said hesitantly.

“Ah~! You always say that whenever you bring bentou for me. And since you keep thinking that way I rarely get bentou from you!” he complained.

“But it’s true! It’s embarrassing! You’re a way better cook than I am!” I told him.

“I love Miu’s cooking! Period,” he said in finality and looked me in the eye. “I like your bentous.”

I sighed and took out the bentous I made for him and myself. Ryosuke took his happily and opened it.

“Uwa~! It looks good~!!!” he said and began eating the egg right away.

“You forgot to say itadakimasu!” I reminded him.

“I forgot, I was too excited,” he explained mouthful of the omelette. “Ichajakimash!” [“Itadakimasu”]

“Mou~”

“Uwa~!” he said, swallowing what he was eating. “After all, your omelettes are the best!”

“It was the first thing I learned how to cook,” I told him.

“Oishii!” he said, giving me the thumbs up.

“I’m glad~ I’ll go get us some juice ne,” I said standing up.

I walked towards the cafeteria where they had the vending machines and went towards it. As always, I was planning to get strawberry for him and chocolate for me. I had always claimed that the ichigo flavour was too sweet for me and of course Ryosuke countered that saying it was the best. Of course, anything with strawberry in it was the best for him.

I stopped behind two girls who were choosing their own drinks so I decided to get ready with the money.

“Ne, did you see that a while ago?” one of the girls asked her friend, the taller one.

“Yeah! She gave Yamada-kun another bentou today ne~ She barely does that,” the other one said and I raised my head, directing my eyes from my wallet to them. I noticed that they were from my batch. If I was correct, they were in the class next to ours.

“Well it’s expected she’d give him a bentou once in a while. They are boyfriend-girlfriend. Though there are rumours her cooking isn’t that good,” said taller one in reply.

“Tsch, I feel sorry for Yamada-kun ne~ He has to force himself to eat that since she’d get offended if he didn’t,” said the other.

I suddenly felt so out of it that I accidentally dropped a coin, making the girls turn around from the noise.

“Ah…Kashiwagi-san…,” the shorter one said.

“D-domo…,” I said in reply, forcing myself to smile and lowered my head in a clumsy bow.

“Excuse us,” the taller one mumbled, grabbing her friend’s hand as she pulled her away.

I picked up my coin and gave it to the vending machine to pay for the drinks, my head completely blank. I felt so embarrassed. Everyone knew that Ryosuke was a great cook…and so did they all know I sucked. Sometimes Ryosuke would give me a bentou…and even if he always gladly received the ones I made, it still didn’t change the fact I was bad and everyone knew. I felt so embarrassed.

“What are you doing spacing out like that?” I heard someone ask behind me.

“Huh?” I said, turning around to face Ryosuke, I’d recognize his voice anywhere.

“Mou~ How long are you going to stand there? The drinks are already out,” he said and bent down to get them from the machine.

“Oh…,” was all I managed.

“Here,” Ryosuke said, digging into his pocket-to get some coins for payment I was sure.

“Ii no,” I said, placing my hand over his.

“I feel so spoiled by you today, just let me,” he pressed and chuckled.

“It’s okay,” I repeated, I still felt a bit dazed and embarrassed; I couldn’t look him in the eye. All along I knew it, but still hearing someone actually say it out loud was a bit shocking.

“What’s wrong with you~?” he said and laughed lightly, turning his hand in mine so that he could intertwine our fingers together.

“Let’s go,” he said, tugging at my hand and pulled me along.

“Ne Ryosuke,” I said, calling his attention to me.

He turned his head as he continued to walk down the hall to face me. “Nani?”

“Do you really enjoy my bentous?” I finally asked and tried to gulp down the big lump in my throat.

“What’s this all of a sudden? I thought we already closed this,” he chuckled.

“You know you don’t have to force yourself right? I know my cooking isn’t good and you-“

“To me your cooking is the best, because you made it,” he told me, stopping to fully face me. “For me, it doesn’t matter if anyone else says it tastes good or it tastes bad, the only thing I care and will ever care about is the fact that you made it for me.”

“Sou…,” I said slowly being convinced. It was always like that, whatever he’d say I felt like they were concrete and tangible that I could rest on and rely on.

“Mou~,” he chuckled lightly and pulled me closer to him. “If it bothers you that much I can go to your house this weekend and teach you.”

I looked up at him and gave a small laugh.

“I get to have an excuse to come to your house. How ‘bout it?” he asked me, waggling his eyebrows.

I giggled at his offer. Yuto had been complaining saying that Ryosuke always stuck to me too much and claimed he needed a day off from me so they forced him to hang out with them this weekend-them being Chinen, Daiki and Yuto of course.

“Won’t they get mad? Bros over hoes remember?” I asked him in return, quoting a famous saying.

“Oh come on! I hang out with them almost everyday since we live so close by, they’re just over reacting about this,” Ryosuke insisted which I found true. Maybe they thought he was always with me because I had heard Daiki always tell me how much Ryosuke never stopped mentioning my name.

“Okay,” I agreed. Surely, maybe this time I’d get to match up to him and seem at least a little bit more worthy to be by his side.

“I heard Yamada-senpai is coming over today,” Reya told me, trying to hide the excitement in her voice but it was too obvious for me. She was my cousin, we practically grew up together, I could read her so easily.

“Yep,” I replied casually as I stood in front of my bathroom mirror, one thing I loved about our house-I had my own bathroom. I tied my hair into a pony tail, turned my head left and right, examining how it looked. It was one of the days when I was being picky with my hair-especially today that Ryosuke was coming over. I know I see him in school all the time but it just made a difference when I wore my own choice of clothes rather than the uniform. I wanted to look nice.

“What time is he coming?” she asked, still pathetically trying to pretend from me and I knew she was hiding her excitement because she knew that I was aware of her little crush on my boyfriend.

“Oh I don’t know, maybe a little later,” I said in a light tone, playing with her a bit as I took of the pony tail, shaking my hair loose then fixing it so that it fell nicely.

“Geez, just put your hair up would you? It’s hot plus you’ll be cooking right? Might as well get it up. Besides, you still look pretty,” she told me, wanting to get my attention completely to her. And it did work; I turned to face her, brown long hair still flowing down.

“Reya, don’t you have like a ballet class or something?” I asked her. She was my favourite cousin but I still wanted alone time with Ryosuke. “And please stop tinkering with my phone, you might drop it.”

“But I love your phone~,” she protested, still not letting it go as she continued flipping it open and close, admiring the light pink tint to its cover and the lights at the end of the front flap that lit up whenever you closed or opened it.

“Besides, how did you know Ryosuke was coming over in the first place?” I asked her suspiciously.

“Yamada-senpai is really popular,” she said nonchalantly and shrugged, leaning back on my pillows as she moved on to looking at the various key chains hanging by the side of my phone.

“What?! He’s that popular…?!” I muttered to myself, feeling proud and a bit freaked out by how much people knew then came in the embarrassment. If they knew our schedule then for sure they knew I was a sucker cook.

“He gave you this key chain right?” she asked me which made me turn my attention back to her, looking at what she meant.

“Ah…yeah he did,” I said looking at the star key chain, recalling the day he gave it to me-randomly taking my phone against my protests, saying it was revenge for being so busy. A while later I got it back from him, with that key chain added in.

I shook my head, forcing myself to get back to topic here. “Reya, you’ll be late for ballet class!”

“Alright, alright I’m going!” she said, pouting as she placed my phone on my bedside table and stood up.

“I came to borrow this anyway,” she tried covering up, taking the 3rd volume of PUNCH-a shojo manga that she was following [through borrowing my manga] so at least there was some truth value to it. Just then, my phone rang and I rushed to it before Reya could grab it.

“Hello?” I said, placing it by my ear and moving away from Reya.

“Mi-ah I mean Kashiwagi-san?” I heard someone say on the other end but I had to listen closely since there was a lot of noise on the caller’s end.      

“Yeah? Who is this?” I asked.

“Chinen Yuri, Ryosuke’s friend. Where are you right now?” he said in a rush, making it harder for me to understand him.

“Um…,” I said still trying to decipher his words. “At…home…?” I said hesitantly, wondering if my reply was correct to his almost unheard question.

“You need to come here now!” he said urgently, louder this time.

“Here?”

“Hospital,” he said in the same tone, urgent and worried-probably panicking.

“What? Hospital? Why?” I asked, my heart thudding in my chest as I moved farther away from Reya who was grinning at me excitedly-thinking it was Ryosuke or something.

“There was an accident! He was on his way to your house-just come here! I’ll explain more when you get here, I need to go, ja!” he said quickly.

“What?! Wait! Bu-,” I started but was cut off by his voice sounding far from the phone. “Sensei!” then the line was cut.

My hands shook as I grabbed for my bag, stuffing in my wallet and phone.

“Where are you going? What’s wrong?” Reya asked me, curiously.

“I’m going to the hospital for a bit, please tell my mom,” I said in a hurry and ran out of my room, practically stumbling down the stairs and shot out the door, running as fast as I could towards the hospital.

“Miu!” I heard someone call my name as I burst through the hospital doors. I turned towards the voice and saw Chinen. I wasn’t really that close to him but I did know him a bit.

“Chinen-san!” I said, running towards him. “What…happened?” I asked. I was so tired I could barely breathe.

“Ryosuke was on his way to your house when…,” he trailed off and his jaws clenched. I suddenly noticed how red and swollen his eyes looked. Was he crying just now?

“When…?” I prompted, my heart fluttering at every word I heard and spoke. The worry I felt was way past description.

“The accident…at the intersection happened…,” he said slowly as if it was so hard to get the words out of his mouth.

“And Ryosuke?! He’s okay right?!” I asked, my brows furrowing, tears accumulating.

“Ne, Chinen-san!” I urged, grabbing his shoulders in desperation. I didn’t care if Ryosuke had a broken bone, or was in a coma, or was in the ICU because if at least those happened then I could I wait, I could hope. I was okay with anything just as long as he wasn’t-

“Dead,” Chinen let out in a short, broken tone, nearly choking in the middle of the four letter word and I felt the exact same thing. My throat constricted, my mind closed to the world, I became deaf, mute and even paralyzed as I fell down on my knees-a sob escaping from me.

The first thought that came to me was that…if there were so many fireflies in this world, then why did the one with the brightest light-the most beautiful…had to go so early?

Japanese-English translations:

Sensei: teacher [can also be used to call a doctor]

Sou: it's like "right" or "sure" but if it's Sou? or like Sou ka? it's more like "really?" if it's Sou ne~ it's more like: You're right

Mou: something that expresses complaint like "geez"

Yamete: stop it

Hai: yes

Yosh: okay [but it's different from the agreeing kind of okay. it's more like: all right, let's do this or something similar

Arigatou: thank you

Douitashimashite: You're welcome

Gomen(asai): I'm sorry

Chotto: Wait/hold on

Ii yo: it's fine/leave it be

Bentou: lunch box

Un: Yeah

Demo: but

Itadakimasu: something Japanese people say before they eat

Oishii: delicious

Ichigo: strawberry

Domo: hello

Nani: what

-san,-chan, -kun are sufixes they add to names. [too lazy to explain right now >>] -senpai is used for upperclassmen
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

73#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 3-11-2011 17:13:04 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

yanada & umika (Sơn hà)

[utube]O5AK7Di6gtA&feature=related[/utube]
[utube]tvKK6M6edjU&feature=related[/utube]
[utube]D7O3Sm45xbA[/utube]
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

74#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 5-11-2011 16:52:57 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
yama-umi-chii

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

75#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 5-11-2011 16:56:01 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

76#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 7-11-2011 17:47:18 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
yamaumi&yamagakky họ luôn có điểm tương đồng

yamagakky&yamaumi cùng thu âm

cùng lắng nghe,cùng hát

YamaGakky ôm gấu lớn YamaUmi ôm gấu nhỏ,gakkyumi cùng là gấu vàng, 2yama thì là gấu nâu trùng hợp quá

tiền bối với những chú chó trắng to, hậu bối ôm chó vàng nhỏ

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

77#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 8-11-2011 17:28:13 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

78#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 10-11-2011 14:52:20 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
clip
[utube]RFOGiDGfjPE&feature=related[/utube]
[utube]7AN0nlJ0Xhg[/utube]