In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[Henecia][Fanaccount] Henecia's Fanaccount

[Lấy địa chỉ]
231#
Đăng lúc 31-12-2013 10:56:33 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Kim Hyun Joong… [article] WINTER MEMORIES
Posted on December 31, 2013       

By: LazerKim  I started writing all about Kim Hyun Joong  on the Eve of Christmas  in 2011 as I wrote the article My Christmas Dream few hours before the clock strikes at 12 and ended up writing and posting articles on daily basis in 2012. This blog became my home as Kim Hyun Joong has always been with us to share what he got for us his fans. I got so many memories in this blog in getting to know him better as an artist, as a person and the best of all is that you have been here in making those memories even happier for Kim Hyun Joong.

I may have failed to post an article on the Eve of Christmas, but have not forgotten how memorable this day is for me and my readers that I would like to greet everyone Happy Second Year Anniversary! As this blog was first created on the same winter season filled with love and inspiration from Kim Hyun Joong!

WINTER IN CHINA

I think Hyun Joong is truly enjoying filming Inspiring Generation in Shanghai that I would like to grab this chance to thank those fans for being so active in posting updates pertaining his day to day activities in Shanghai China while filming Inspiring Generation. As I was browsing around I’ve seen this picture above that I think this was taken from a mall’s event Merry Kissmas, as couples kiss each other in public and Hyun Joong had that kiddie reaction after seeing the couples which gave me the impression he’s somewhat embarrass! In Hyun Joong’s recent interview “Do You Know Me”, Hyun Joong mentioned this statement:

KHJ: “My friends all had that manly look at age 24. I am rather a little late since I have a baby face (laugh).

I agree with Hyun Joong’s friends that even he shows his manly image, his baby face still somehow surface! And I must admit, it’s not only his baby face that shows, but the Kim Hyun Joong kid is still there inside him that a lot of times it just pop out from him, just like the photo above! He is turning 29 next year yet looks so young and vibrant. But how I wish to pull back the time when he was much younger by age doing solo so that I can see more of Kim Hyun Joong as a singer and as an actor.

INSECTS ON WINTER?

Kim Hyun Joong spent his Christmas this year in China with Santa Claus!! From the time I started researching all about this guy, I think winter is the busiest season for Hyun Joong. And winter is his favorite season, other than Hyun Joong loves the cold wind of winter, there are lesser insects during this season! For the new fans, Hyun Joong hate insects which mostly comes around during summer! Well except for this season this year, he got a lot of insects criticizing him for doing another drama!!

I actually expect these haters to pop out again as they always do every time Hyun Joong is on headline doing drama or any of his project shooting up to its success. Just remember this, while Hyun Joong kept his chain of success going and his popularity continue to boost up, they will surely attack! But this time I chose to let go of these insects and let them talk like a bee! The more they talk, the more non-fans get curious about Hyun Joong’s up-coming drama!

Oh I know a lot of fans just started out of curiosity, then followed by searching about Hyun Joong and ended up being an addict to him! And surely he will generate another crowd of new fans and be captured by Kim Hyun Joong’s magic spell! The very same thing he did to all of us, that made us all addicted to him! How did we start being a fan? I can guess we’re all at the same boat roaring towards the guy! Am I right?

DRAMA IN WINTER

I can’t help wonder as to why people talk about Korean drama TV ratings when this drama Inspiring Generation have not been aired in Korea yet! Let the Korean producers worry about ratings, this doesn’t even concern the international fans because all we have to do is to wait for this drama to be aired and watch it! For me whether I’ll be able to watch this drama while it is being aired in Korea or there are a lot of ways I can watch through the internet, it doesn’t matter how, the important thing is I’ll be meeting my Only One as an actor again, period.

Inspiring Generation shall be aired via KBS on January 15, 2014 every Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10pm KST, for approximately 4 weeks in 24 episodes. If I were Hyun Joong’s Korean fans and really support him, I careless whatever time it will be aired on my local TV, anyway we don’t do this everyday of our lives! In fact if only I can watch Hyun Joong everyday I would surely do so just like watching BOF and PK on my local TV! And would be awaiting till such time DVD of Inspiring Generation can be released and watch Hyun Joong over and over again! That’s how addict I turned out after meeting Kim Hyun Joong as an actor, then being a singer, then being a person.

Let’s just look forward to Inspiring Generation, let’s not worry about ratings because this would only be a burden to Hyun Joong once he sees his fans worried about it. Why worry if our intention is simply meeting Hyun Joong as an actor which we have been waiting for. Let’s bear in mind he’s doing this drama for all of us because there’s a high demand for him to do so specially from his fans, despite of the cold winter season, he’s still doing the drama filming and we’re here to support as his fans. If Hyun Joong has been our daily inspiration, it’s the same with him, it’s his fans who inspire him the most in any project he does.

In fact we fans has a role to play once this drama will be aired, or even prior to airing, and that is to spread the word that Hyun Joong is playing the lead role in Inspiring Generation making sure that every single fan is aware of it. And once this is being aired, then let’s work on word of the mouth to non-fans which is the most powerful advertising tool.

Time is running fast and before we know it, we’ll probably seldom see him. Hyun Joong would love to do another drama after this project which I think all of us has the same wish before he gets to the gate of the military camp. We have his music stock in our bags and we listen to those music every time. If Hyun Joong would be doing two dramas in a row at least we have some more dramas to watch every time we miss him. Well this is just expressing my thoughts. For me, Inspiring Generation is very important since it’s Hyun Joong’s come back drama which is another memory I want to treasure.

MEMORIES OF MAGIC SPELL!

I used to envy the veteran fans that they have stayed with Hyun Joong for years since he started in the lime light in 2005 and I was then asking myself, “will I be able to stay that long or will I be able to write that much for years?” In 2012 when Hyun Joong did his Asian Tour Concert, a veteran fan stated something like “Once a fan caught by Hyun Joong’s magic spell, it would be difficult to break from his spell!” I’m sure many of us had proven this fact to ourselves, the guy is just so irresistable!

During my absence, there are lots of new fans from different countries leaving comments from my old articles, sharing their first encounter with Kim Hyun Joong. I was all smiling because I can see myself from them when I was first researching about this guy, calling myself an addict to Kim Hyun Joong! It felt like it’s been years but it was only barely two years that I wrote those articles! Lately this military training kept popping in my thoughts that I can’t help to imagine myself in front of the internet searching for the guy which use to be so easy and suddenly gone!

Hyun Joong has been with us for all season of each year, but for some reason, it’s winter that remained ever memorable for me maybe because I started openly talking about him on this season back in 2011! We have seen him grew up into a man when he started doing solo and he consistently present himself at the beginning and ending of each year with us his fans. Surely he’ll be meeting with us at the beginning of this year with his upcoming drama Inspiring Generation, but am I going to meet him by the end of 2014?

I want to leave that question aside, and all I want to do now is to gather all memories I got from Hyun Joong, spare every break time I got from work and enjoy every single moment of those memories I can gather. I guess this is gonna be my New Year’s Resolution!! Being showered by Kim Hyun Joong’s magic spell is the most memorable moment I got being his fan! I guess everyone of us here was being captured by his magic spell and each of us has a story to tell in meeting Kim Hyun Joong!

The clock is ticking and the count down had started as we welcome 2014 with our ONLY ONE! Thank you so much for being with each other with this guy all year round from the beginning till end of each year as we gather our own Winter Memories with Kim Hyun Joong…

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

LazerKim here writing

Photo credits as tagged, Thanks Ms. D

http://bibettesia.wordpress.com/ ... le-winter-memories/

Bản dịch của GG

http://translate.google.com.vn/t ... es%2F&sandbox=1
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

232#
Đăng lúc 7-1-2014 09:01:11 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
[Pexers Write-Ups] Inspiring Generation-A Global Drama

Author:  AprilStarr

Inspiring Generation when we first heard or read about it was just one of those dramas which hobbled for awhile for not being able to pin down its lead actor. Two walked away from becoming the drama’s leading character -until Golden Pine, the production company, found its Shin Jung Tae in Kim Hyun Joong in the Summer of last year. The role must have been waiting for him all along.

Many most probably did not expect this drama to be a heavy weight until KBS announced it as their Special Production for 2014. The overseas shooting to take place in Shanghai received much media attention. Particularly so because of the time frame of the drama -the rambunctious 1930′s -a favorite time and setting among blockbusters such as Steven Spielberg’s Empire of the Sun. This was the launching pad of Christopher Bale at the tender age of 13 who went on later to become Bruce Wayne aka Batman.

A Time Machine

At IG they are not just going to talk about Shanghai but actually show charcoal fed locomotion, the tram and its pathways on the street, the rickshaw, cars of the ’30s, the typical buildings and sign boards down to the detail like chocolates all in the name of authenticity for a historical period drama.The ambiance and the mood of the time has been recreated it is going to be like a time machine for all -actors and viewers alike.

But it is not all about Shanghai as its backdrop is also that of Korea and Japan.

The Past Meets the Present

For the past to come alive by interpretation and recreation required a big budget for its mega production, cinematography and musical scoring at its best, its large cast of veteran actors, and promotion through teasers, posters, moving platforms(buses), huge tarpaulin in buildings,etc..One advance affirmation of its success came through its right to show on television in US and Thailand had been sold. As I am writing this Japan also has bought rights to show IG on TV. Many other countries are to follow.

IG has become the shot heard around the world that international fans have flocked to the shooting site even in winter weather. Up to date news,pictures and videos about IG and HJ have been circulating in the net. In effect, our virtual presence has been there, too.

But what makes IG a global drama is its serialized storytelling done episode by episode to be watched in varying time zones. With the internet and cable TV capabilities improving, global audience can watch simultaneously with South Korea. With online viewing sites increase in numbers lately, after a wait of a few hours one can watch current episode in the raw if they are in a hurry or translated in English and other languages later. The number of advertisements per episode flashed across the screen have increased lately but no need to suffer for one can opt for ad free viewing for a fee(of course). Advertisements in the global era have now become more ubiquitous than before.

Domestic audience drama preferences will matter for rating purposes. On the other hand, IG’s potential global audience reactions will be tweeted, posted in Facebook and blogs, discussed in online chat rooms, skyped,viber’d. Who knows what other ways will be invented or rediscovered just so fast communication will happen. It goes without saying reactions can be favorable or not.It is not only by watching the episodes but by the recaps,screen caps and reviews shared online can shape public opinion about the drama. The instant transnational communities formed are interesting to observe; yet what power does it have at present to confer merit to a work unfolding before its eyes? Overall, it is the drama enveloped by the global social media. It can use it or be abused by it.

In a week’s time IG will be riding the crest of the Hallyu wave. It will reach many shores and skylines. We will all be attending its premiere showing and the 23 episodes thereafter. All hopes are high it will do a very good job as expected. And for Hyun Joong, this drama should provide the imprimatur of having graduated from his flowerboy days into an actor capable of interpreting and portraying roles in complex context and situations.

http://hyunniespexers.wordpress. ... ion-a-global-drama/

Bản dịch của GG

http://translate.google.com.vn/t ... ma%2F&sandbox=1
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

233#
Đăng lúc 11-2-2014 21:51:20 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Bài được srivasta sửa lúc  11-2-2014 10:00 PM

Kim Hyun Joong tại phim trường Soon Cheon (Inspiring Generation) ngày 03.02.2014

① According to @pink_floccus today (on Feb 3) Kim Hyun Joong walked through (non fan) tourists' acclamation, 'you're handsome!!' (at Soon Cheon Nak-An-Eub-Sung Film

Theo @pink_floccus, hôm nay (03/02), KHJ đi ngang qua sự tán thưởng của những du khách (không phải fan) "Cậu thật đẹp trai quá đi àh!"   (tại phim trường Soon Choen)

② acc2 @pink_floccus Kim Hyun Joong was walking and reading a script in the dark when he went to the men's room

Kim Hyun Joong đang đi bộ và đọc kịch bản trong bóng tối khi anh đến phòng dành cho nam.

③ According to @pink_floccus, when she said she would expect the kiss scene, HJ was noding his head.
She asked "how much? should expect a lot?" then HJ just strongly shook his head.
So she was wondering if he wanted her to expect or not.
or should just expect 'a bit'? lol

Theo như @pink_foccus cho biết, khi cô ấy nói rằng cô mong đợi đến cảnh hôn, HJ đã gật đầu với cô ấy.
Cô hỏi "Bao nhiêu ư? Có nên mong đợi nhiều không?" sau đó HJ chỉ lắc đầu một cái thật mạnh. Vì vậy cô ấy tự hỏi liệu anh ấy mong muốn cô mong đơi nhiều hay không, hay chỉ là "một chút" thôi? lol

④ According to @pink_floccus, while arriving at the film set in Nak-An-Eub-Sung in Soon Cheon, Hyun Joong was sleeping but looked very uncomfortable.
His manager helped lift HJ's head upright, holding HJ's jaw. @pink_floccus expected HJ's manager just shook HJ out of sleep as usually guys did each other, instead of hold jawline..lol

Trong khi đến phim trường Nak-AN-Eub-Sung ở Soon Cheon, HJ đang ngủ nhưng trông không được thoải mái. Quản lí của anh giúp nhấc đầu HJ thẳng lên, giữ quai hàm cho anh. Anh quản lí lắc lắc HJ thức dậy như những anh chàng thường làm với nhau thay vì giữ cằm người ta.

⑤ According to @pink_floccus, as soon as Hyun Joong awoke from a sleep, he got out of the car, having a chocolate and chewing it.
While waking up to the film set, the codi noona fed him, saying "eat one more!" lol Just like a mom who follows her son b4 the morning school run.

Ngay khi HJ thức dậy, anh ra khỏi xe, lấy một thanh sô cô la và nhai nó. Trong khi đang đến phim trường, chị cordi cho anh ăn và nói "ăn cái nữa nhen!" giống như một người mẹ đi theo con trai trước mỗi buổi đến lớp.

Vtran: [email protected]
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

234#
Đăng lúc 7-8-2014 08:59:46 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Tổng hợp FA từ Concert và IG Fanmeeting tại Osaka 05.08.14

( Update viettrans soon )

[Fanacc] In Phantasm WT in Osaka, after Hyun Joong asked for the lucky birthday girl's name, he asked her for her age. The fan shook her head but HJ asked again, 'Your age? Age?' in Japanese. The fan kept shaking her head and HJ joked 'No age?' and continued asking 'What's your age?' with the 'please answer' hand gesture. The fan still refused to answer so HJ went on calling the fan's name several times and attempted to ask her other questions to divert her attention...and suddenly, he asked for her age again! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Chinese trans fanaccount by 爱贤21度C @ weibo

Tweets Credit: luv you~ @tomomon2

HJ celebrate today’s birthday fan. Only one of them. Kkkk. One of them is on the stage. Maybe get the present. How nice!!!
HJ said…. Fan are so looking forward to seeing my body. Fans said *That’s true* kukuku~
HJ came to second floor. So excited.

Tweets Credit:  SP @illublue

When he first started the concerts it seemed really hard going .. But now that he’s at the 5th concert, his body has gotten used to it; it isn’t difficult anymore and time passes so much more quickly, reaching the end of the concert before he knows it.(doesn’t need the red bull anymore since his body has gotten used to it)
Credit to @aaron9999KHJ from weibo:
大致 贤重 :一开始 觉得 公演是很辛苦的事情 可是公演到了第五场 身体已经习惯 不觉得辛苦了 而是越来越觉得时间过的很快 感觉公演很快就到结束的时候 (因为习惯了 所以没喝红牛)

Since he became a singer he’d performed in the nearby venue in Osaka, but had always wanted to perform in this big venue. Thanks to everyone he’s finally been able to fulfill that wish.
Cr 爱贤21度C
#金贤重# 14.08.05‘梦幻’世巡—大阪场[爱你]偶吧:我从成为歌手开始就在大阪城hall隔壁的场馆举办过演唱会,但是无论何时,都想在大阪城hall举办演唱会。多亏了大家,这个愿望得到了早日实现。[泪]
Translated from Japanese (@chocolatdaleKHJ‘s tweet)

After stripping off in Please,HJ was commenting,” Even if I do say it every time, it seems that as opposed to me acting, or singing, fans really do seem to like me best stripping.Right ? (Laughs)”.Fans shouted their agreement.He laughed again and said,” Osaka fans are really honest !”Translated from @爱贤21度C weibo:#金贤重# 14.08.05‘梦幻’世巡—大阪场 @金贤重 在Please脱完后说:尽管每次都说,但是大家好像真的是比起我演戏的时候、唱歌的时候、果然最喜欢的是我脱衣服的时候呢。是吧?(笑)会场一片应答 声。听后偶吧笑着说:大阪的饭还真诚实呢。[拜拜]
In turn translated from @luv_khj‘s tweet

Tweet Updates:  lovingkimhyunjoong @loving_khj  

HJ just appeared!
Hair light than Yokohama Im Soo young HJ in grey suit. .Black the shirt ISY in white short dress with a white train. .
Walking among the audience
Sang Your Story
Ended HJ sang twice your story. Once on japanese once in Korean
Besides the usual q & a with hj and ISY, they played the true or false game to pick out fans using that blue and pink paper given to fans. Those who remained standing had a playoff with HJ and ISY using scissors paper stone.Then ISY sang an English song that was in IG
There was a 2nd talk session with HJ (no Gaya) only
HJ had to roll a dice. 1st was a no. 5. HJ draw a cartoon character ( I think he just invented one!).It looked like a pocupine :p. Hj picked a seat no. to give this drawing away. He signed it. .In chinese charcters too.
Next game was to feed cotton candy to a fan. Same method to draw from seat no.
Hj fed cotton candy to fan. Fan fed same to HJ

Account credit:Jacq

Tweet  Credit:  SP @illublue  ·

Q:  Did you have to take note of anything specially for the action scenes?

A:  When we got the timetable for the second day, if there were topless scenes, then I’d take a look at my body at bath time, and think,”would it be better if I didn’t eat today?” – thus adjusting as I went along. Everyone looks at their bodies, right? No? (Laughs)

Translated by @爱贤21度C:
#金贤重# 14.08.05感激时代FM in 大阪 Q;为了出演动作场面有什么特别注意的事么? A:拿到第二天的时间表,如果有要脱衣服的场景,洗澡时看着自己的身体,心想着‘今天不吃饭更好吧?’那样调整身材。大家也会看自己的身体吧?不看吗? (笑)[汗]脑补着@金贤重 对着镜子看自己的身体,也是醉了[拜拜]

Tweets/Translation  Credit:  스테파니 @5StarsAs1  ·

[IG FM] When Hyun Joong was aced what’s his ‘future plans’, he answered, ‘I will be holding a concert this evening’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Well it’s not wrong since that’s indeed his ‘future plan’ hahaha!

RT @soso_life_: 앞으로의 계획을 알려달라는 말에
“이따가 저녁에 콘서트가 있을 예정이구요~”
라는ㅋ
눼~눼~ 그것도 앞으로의 계획 맞습니다ㅋㅋㅋ

Tweet/Translation Credit:  TheAlienPrince ‏@AlienPrinceKHJ

HJ when seeing kiss scene with OR on bed,”It doesnt feel strange seeing this at night, but at daytime feels a bit strange..Hehe” @soso_life_

Tweet  Credit:  SP @illublue  ·

Asked if he had long conversations with Gaya, said he’s not the type normally to have long conversations. But when they were rehearsing the script sometimes the conversations would extend to 10 mins…

Credit soso_life via Korean to Chinese translation by Betty_henecia
#金贤重##感激时代大阪FM# 被问到有和伽耶长时间的通话过吗?偶吧说自己本来不是会长时间通话的性格,但是要和伽耶一起对台词,有过长达十几分钟的通话 fr soso_life_

IG FM in Osaka - Regarding expressing feelings in IG:
Actually he's not normally someone who expresses his feelings. Such as 'crying because of his father', crying because a hyung or younger sister has died', he's not of a character that expresses his feelings. Normally, he would be of a mind to 'hide his feelings'. Actually, it's also possible to cry to one's heart's content when sorrowful or to be happy to the utmost when happy. But he would rather not let everyone see again that condition , to see his struggle and effort.

Via @爱贤21度C:
在小感中表现的感情,其实我自己平时不太表露。如‘为父亲哭’、‘为喜爱的兄长和妹妹的死哭’,我是不太表露的性格。平时的我是‘想要隐藏个人的感情’这种想法。其实如果悲伤的话就尽情哭泣、高兴的话就尽情高兴这种样子也可以。但是不想让大家重新看到自己那样的姿态,为了不让看到在努力着。[可爱]

Bình luận

vâng, anh giỏi nhất là phát ngôn mấy câu như thế thôi :)))  Đăng lúc 7-8-2014 09:58 PM
Ôi, đau ruột với cái future plan của chàng quá.  Đăng lúc 7-8-2014 09:18 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

235#
Đăng lúc 10-8-2014 16:28:30 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
FA từ Concert ở Hiroshima 09.08.14

[Fanacc] In Hiroshima concert today, Hyun Joong decided to pick a lucky fangirl to go up the stage himself while he’s singing. All fans were so excited since it’s Hyun Joong picking the lucky fangirl. And he picked a lucky 6-year old fangirl(?).

He went to the fangirl and gently said to her, ‘Don’t worry, don’t be scared, don’t worry~’, and held her hand like a gentleman up the stage. She carried and put her on the chair and gently asked, ‘Are you nervous?’. He attempted to give her a drink (looks like he drank a little from the same bottle!!). But the girl rejected the offer!!!! Fans all screamed: ‘Ah~~~what a pity!!!’

Original Japanese fan account: @luv_khj, @lalamam127(Twitter)
Chinese translation: @爱贤21度C (Weibo)

Also, there was an 80-year old grandma fan who went to Hiroshima concert today. She was waving her lightstick enthusiastically for Hyun Joong, but it seemed that she was tired a while later so she sat down to take a rest. When Hyun Joong took off his clothes, she immediately took her binoculars to capture the ‘moment’ up close!

Original Japanese fan account: @piroko_123 (Twitter)
Chinese translation: @爱贤21度C (Weibo)
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

236#
Đăng lúc 13-8-2014 16:38:02 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
24 GIỜ VỚI KIM HYUN JOONG

Khoảng hơn một tháng kể từ khi buổi hòa nhạc Monghwan ở Seoul và buổi họp fan Inspiring Generation tại Bắc Kinh. Tôi quyết định đặt bút xuống chia sẻ trải nghiệm của tôi kể từ khi tôi không thể có thời gian làm điều này một lần nào vì phải bắt đầu đi học.

Trước hết, xin lưu ý rằng tiêu đề của tôi '24 giờ với Kim Hyun Joong' không có nghĩa là tôi đã dành 24 giờ với Kim Hyun Joong. Chỉ trong trường hợp một số người hiểu lầm Nó chỉ là tôi đã đi đến Monghwan buổi biểu diễn tại Seoul vào ngày 28 và FM IG vào ngày 29 tháng 6, đó là ngày qua ngày đã xảy ra với tôi để có chuyến bay cùng với KHJ ~

MongHwan là một buổi hòa nhạc thực sự tuyệt vời. Gia đình của Kim Hyun Joong, bạn bè (Steven Lee, một thành viên A-JAX và một cô gái. Đã thấy họ bên ngoài địa điểm chụp ảnh với các bao gạo trước khi buổi biểu diễn bắt đầu), họ đã đến để ủng hộ anh.
An ninh khá nghiêm ngặt, như thường lệ cho các buổi hòa nhạc tại Hàn Quốc. Một số người hâm mộ đã được hộ tống ra trong suốt buổi hòa nhạc vì thẻ SD của họ bị xóa TT.

Một điều tôi thực sự cảm thấy không thoải mái khi xem là vũ đạo 'As usual', nó có vẻ là một chút tình dục đối với tôi. Nhưng điều đó dường như là 'Xu hướng' của Kim Hyun Joong từ khi anh solo. (nhớ lại, 'Please', 'Your Story')

Kim Hyun Joong cũng tiết lộ ca khúc mới trong album "Timing" của mình tại buổi hòa nhạc Seoul, có thể nghe LIVE trước khi phát hành cảm thấy thật tuyệt vời ~! Tôi đã sử dụng điện thoại của tôi ghi âm lại để có thể lắng nghe chúng một lần nữa. Tôi chắc chắn rằng người hâm mộ khác đã làm những điều tương tự và tôi vui mừng khi thấy không một ai tải lên hoặc chia sẻ các bài hát trước khi phát hành chính thức. Người hâm mộ của Kim Hyun Joong, các bạn - chúng ta là số 1!

Sau buổi biểu diễn kết thúc, bạn bè của tôi và tôi đã chờ đợi bên ngoài các khu vực đậu xe, nơi KHJ sẽ đi ra. Anh đi ra thật nhanh và vẫy tay chào người hâm mộ như thường lệ.

Ban đầu tôi nghĩ rằng anh sẽ quay trở lại để nghỉ ngơi vì anh có lịch trình vào ngày hôm sau. Nhưng cuối cùng, tôi nghe nói rằng anh đã đi uống rượu sau bữa tiệc, nơi nào đó ở Hongdae TT.

Vào ngày 29, khi tôi đến sân bay Incheon, đã có rất nhiều người hâm mộ chờ đợi anh đến. Sau khi tôi đi vào hải quan, tôi nghe thấy tiếng la hét từ người hâm mộ, trước khi tôi thấy được một đỉnh cao thông qua các cửa sổ, Kim Hyun Joong đã được kiểm tra tại, anh đi thực sự rất nhanh. KHJ vẫn xếp hàng bình thường tại khu vực kiểm tra an ninh. Sau khi ra khỏi khu kiểm tra an ninh, Kim Hyun Joong xếp hàng phía sau tôi ~! Chỉ cần nhìn vào anh mà không có bất kỳ từ nào có thể diễn tả cảm xúc lúc ấy, thực sự phấn khích lạ.

Nhanh chóng chuyển tiếp ==

Trên máy bay, Kim Hyun Joong ngồi ở giữa ba chỗ ngồi, với một bảo vệ ở mỗi bên. Có khá nhiều người hâm mộ tham gia cùng chuyến bay. Khi có thông báo hạ cánh, người hâm mộ đã háo hức theo sau Kim Hyun Joong. Nhưng KHJ đi thực sự thực sự là nhanh chóng, người hâm mộ đã phải chạy hết sức để theo kịp với anh ấy. Coordy và quản lý của anh đang đi xa phía sau. lol

Tôi không quay video kể từ khi tôi thực sự chỉ muốn nhìn anh thật kỹ lưỡng và chỉ cần theo sát. Tại quầy nhập cư, Kim Hyun Joong xếp hàng tại quầy riêng biệt dành cho người nước ngoài. Đó là một hàng bên phải của tôi. Chúng tôi đã xếp hàng dọc theo cùng một đường, vì vậy tôi đã có cơ hội để có một lúc lâu nhìn anh ấy, đằng sau bóng của chúng tôi.

(Tốc độ của Kim Hyun Joong nói một cách nghiêm túc là siêu nhanh, tay vung cao và rộng khi anh đi ^^) Có lúc anh đi ngang qua tôi, giống như là ngay bên cạnh tôi, trong khi bảo vệ của anh đi ở phía bên kia của tôi. Tôi nghĩ rằng đó phải là gần nhất mà tôi từng được gần với anh TT.

Cha mẹ tôi, người đã đến sân bay để đón tôi, nhận xét của họ là: "Tại sao lúc này anh lại đen và gầy" ..

Cùng ăn trưa với cha mẹ tôi và cha tôi chở tôi đến địa điểm FM IG vào buổi chiều. Dự kiến sẽ có buổi phỏng vấn trên các phương tiện truyền thông với Kim Hyun Joong. Sau khi gặp gỡ các nhân viên, chúng tôi được thông báo rằng Kim Hyun Joong cảm thấy không được tốt nên anh đã đi đến bệnh viện ngay sau khi ra khỏi sân bay. (Đau họng do lúc nghỉ ngơi không phù hợp vào đêm trước buổi tiệc =.=!) Phút trước khi bắt đầu cuộc phỏng vấn, chúng tôi đã được nghe rằng Kim Hyun Joong sẽ không trả lời câu hỏi là anh muốn giữ giọng nói của mình cho buổi họp fan. Anh sẽ chỉ làm những lời chào thông thường để thay thế. Mặc dù anh có vẻ mệt mỏi, nhưng anh vẫn là đẹp trai với tôi.

Trong FM, đã có một vài khoảnh khắc lúng túng khi mà người hâm mộ đã dồn tất cả mọi sự chú ý đến Kim Hyun Joong, và không chú ý gì đến các diễn viên khác. Tuy nhiên, không thể đổ lỗi cho họ, những người đã tham dự - tất cả phần lớn là các fan hâm mộ của Kim Hyun Joong. Chúng tôi được nói rằng có những diễn viên khác tới. Ngay cả trong các buổi phỏng vấn, phương tiện truyền thông chỉ được thông báo rằng những diễn viên khác ở đây khoảng 30 giây trước khi họ đến ...

Ngồi phía sau chúng tôi là đạo diễn Hàn Quốc và nữ diễn viên người Trung Quốc chụp ảnh với Kim Hyun Joong trong hậu trường. Họ nói về KHJ và nhiều chuyện khác.

Từ ngày 28 đến 29, được nhìn thấy KHJ rất nhiều lần trong một ngày là rất quý giá đối với tôi. Tôi không biết khi nào tôi sẽ có cơ hội nhìn thấy anh một lần nữa và tôi sẽ tiếp tục thích anh ấy bao lâu đây. Và rồi Kim Hyun Joong sẽ trở lại như một ca sĩ sau khi phục vụ quân đội chứ? Anh dường như muốn đi theo con đường diễn xuất trong tương lai ..

Vì vậy, những Henecian, có cơ hội gặp được anh ấy là những cơ hội quý báu ~

Cre: http://babyvfan.wordpress.com/20 ... ith-kim-hyun-joong/
Vtrans: Momiji
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

237#
Đăng lúc 15-8-2014 09:47:50 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
[FANACCOUNT] INSPIRING GENERATION PREMIUM FANMEETING IN OSAKA

Fans filled up the seats in the hall on first and second floor for Inspiring Generation Premium Fanmeeting in Osaka.

Teasers were played on the main screen with the OST that was played in the ending. Four performers were performing martial arts on stage before the fan meeting started.

A high-toned MC entered the stage to kick start the event and with just a few words, she got the audience laughing. After she introduced Hyun Joong, fans cheered loudly and Kim Hyun Joong-ssi made his appearance on stage in grey suit, black-grey striped tee.

He greeted the fans in Japanese with his ever sweet voice, ‘Hello, I’m Kim Hyun Joong’. ‘Because I’m with so many fans today here in Osaka-jo Hall since early morning (note: it’s already pass 1 pm!!)..I’m still a little sleepy’. ‘Recently I’ve started my world tour and I will be having the next stop here in this hall today after Inspiring Generation Fanmeeting ends. I will show you a dream-liked performance that matches the concept of the world tour this time.’

And Im Soo Hyang entered the stage with her 15cm high heels. MC asked Hyun Joong what does he think about Im Soo Hyang. ‘Uh..I think you’ve grown taller. I’ve seen (us) in the monitor and it seems we didn’t have much different (in height). I think I’ve ‘become shorter’ after the drama ended.’

…another video was screened and the talk began!

After watching the child actor’s scenes…

‘We are keeping in touch with each other and now he is also working hard on his other projects. Well since he’s still underage..I can’t buy him (alcoholic) drinks yet and that’s a pity. He’s a friend I want to keep in touch with even after he’s a grown up and I would like to share many stories with him.’

‘Although this is a little sudden, there are two songs that I actually wanted to hear recently. The background music when young Jung Tae was giving young Gaya a ride on his rickshaw and the piano piece..’ddan ddan da~’. Now that it was played again, I’m really curious what’s the song. I have to know what song it is today.’

‘When I’m filming for an emotional scene, there was definitely a particular song I listened. I listened to the song recently too, and it reminded me of the feeling that time. When I listened to that song, I felt the emotions during that scene (young Gaya and Jung Tae). Although I did not film for that scene, I wanted to listen to that song. Because it reminds me of the memories..’

MC asked what is the song.

‘No way. Because it was not in Inspiring Generation OST. I will ask the producer later.’

After watching various training and fighting scenes of Jung Tae..
(the scene where Jung Tae was training his back muscles was accompanied by a male vocal in OST)

‘This was not the background music that was aired during the broadcast (slightly giggled). It seems more like a gym advertisement after they’ve changed the background music.’

‘It was actually a scene that depicted Jung Tae vowed for a revenge against those who have hurt his beloved ones, but with that background music, it seems like Jung Tae was having a workout in the gym.’

‘Well it’s not that I have ‘maintained’ the muscles. Well..I think it’s different from that time. But people are really curious because they feel I really exist (as Jung Tae) in that era and it seems that the muscles have become Shin Jung Tae’s. Even if I perform the same workout or eat the same thing, the muscles are different. The muscles looked definite and natural. Now that I’m looking at it, I think my muscles were also engaged in acting without realising it.’

After various romantic scene with Ok-ryeon and Gaya were played and stopping at the scene where Jung Tae kissed Ok-ryeon in the hospital bed..

MC asked in an excited tone.

‘Uh..I didn’t feel weird watching this at night but in the morning, it seems awkward hahaha~’

After Jung Tae’s crying scene in the restaurant, the first encounter with Mo Il-hwa, the scene where Jung Tae cried reading his father’s letter, and crying for the death of Poongcha

‘The emotional scenes in Inspiring Generation..actually there were many emotional scenes in the drama that I wouldn’t be able to express in my actual daily life. For example, crying for my father, crying for the death of my senior, crying at the thought of my lost sister. In real life, I’m not a person like that. But I did thought of not trying to hide my emotions. Like cry as much as I want when I’m sad or feel happy as much as I want when I’m happy. But I tried not to show that side of me.’

‘Even with fans, there are times when one could not be fully frank, right? Although we share the same affection, but we wouldn’t truly know each other’s true personal life, right? So in my opinion, although we/I could say ‘Thank you’ or ‘I love you’, our relationship is not to the extent where we could touch on sensitive matters. Thus, I think I will express myself more to my family or close friends around me.’

(referring to drama)
‘A kind of love that can never be achieved, and a kind of love that was developed since childhood. Although both were also a kind of love, but they brought different meanings. A love that one clearly knows that can never be achieved and a love that one clearly knows is not that (lovers) kind of love. It’s not an easy decision to choose. But after a deep thought, both were never achieved. Because he could not make a decision out of the two, both of them left.’

Break time – teaser screening

Questions regarding his eating habit during filming.

‘Usually the timetable for the next day filming will be received on a day before. If I were to film a ‘naked’ scene the next day, I will observe my body beforehand when I’m showering. Everyone does that, right? No? You don’t? It seems like… you don’t?’ (he was a little surprised and even stuttered when he asked ㅋㅋㅋ)

Questions regarding how would he react if he was fighting with a friend for girlfriend.

‘If you’re asking for my opinion, I would say it would be regretful in a one-shot lifetime to let go of your beloved ones so easily. I will introduce to my friend a better girlfriend/person hahaha!’

After the questions ended, fans played ‘Paper, scissors, rock’ with Hyun Joong to decide winner to receive a gift.

After deciding the winners…

Hyun Joong entered the stage once again after the talk-show settings were completed. Suddenly, Uzoosin appeared on the big screen with an excited, high-toned voice.

Hyun Joong made his remark on the Uzoosin character after watching the video ‘My impression on Uzoosin was a more gentle character..but that Uzoosin (on the video) sounds harsh.’

Hyun Joong threw the dice that the staff prepared and got No.5, which was a mission he will need to draw a character of fighter like how he did for Uzoosin.

He completed the drawing within 2 minutes.

Introducing his artwork..

‘When I think of fighter, fire comes to my mind. So thinking of fire, I thought maybe a fighter would look like this…hahaha..’ (because he drew it very quickly, he was amused of his own artwork too!)

When he was asked who would win if Uzoosin and fighter were in a battle.

‘I think Uzoosin will win in argument battle.’

When he was told that the drawing will be given to the fan, he said, ‘Huh? Ah..I should have drawn better if this is a gift.’  (he signed his name in Hanja very earnestly) He asked again, ‘Is it okay to give this as a present?’

The lucky winner walked up to the stage a little shakily and Hyun Joong quickly held the fan’s hand and MC exclaimed, ‘What a gentleman~’

After receiving the gift, Hyun Joong also accompanied the fan down the stage and asked the guard to accompany her back to her seat as well.

Hyun Joong rolled the dice again and got No.2. The scene where Jung Tae and Ok-ryeon was feeding cotton candy to each other was screened. Maybe the mission’s to act that scene?

Once again, a lucky winner was picked up to the stage.

Just like the drama, Hyun Joong fed the lucky fan with cotton candy. When we thought it was over, Hyun Joong said, ‘You have to feed me some too, right?’

The fan was flustered feeding Hyun Joong the first time but she tore the cotton candy into the right bite size and fed into Hyun Joong’s mouth.

Hyun Joong said, ‘It was the first time I ate cotton candy after filming that scene.’ ‘It’s a food that takes me back to my childhood.’ ‘It made my heart flutter to have a lady feeding me with cotton candy.’ ‘More than feeding me with rice.’ ‘Yes, it was fun. I think we should have more of these events and fans would probably enjoy it.’

After that, he sang ‘When Today Passes’ and ‘I’m Your Man.’

After the songs ended, MC made her appearance again.

‘It’s been 4 months since Inspiring Generation ended and it was fun to refresh it again today.’ ‘My future plan is that I will be holding my world tour concert here at 6pm today.’ (which made all fans laughed) ‘I will take a good recharge during this period and I hope to show you a better performance next time.’

We thought it was the end when MC started her closing speech after Hyun Joong left the stage, but Hyun Joong suddenly returned to the stage with ‘Your Story’. And after the song ended, he sang it in Japanese version!

It was a fun time seeing the powerful, charismatic Hyun Joong on stage captivating the attention of all audience. It was also fun seeing Hyun Joong who extended his neck to see what the translator wrote on her note from time to time. And like every other time..the conclusion is! It will always be a great time spending with Kim Hyun Joong!

Compiled fanaccount credit: KHJ DC Gallery
Translation by Stephanie | Global Henecia | AUgust 7 2014
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

238#
Đăng lúc 17-8-2014 14:24:56 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
FA từ Concert ở Thượng Hải 16.08.14

HJ says thx for coming to Shanghai,Im happy today n also I'll back quickly,although we are far away but our hearts are together..

he said he's performed n this stage wen he first debuted.That fans hav been with him all this while nd hopefully, wil continue 2 b wth him.

And fans pics pieced HJ's face together finally,there are many fans who crying for this..

Many ppl are crying now while singing Kiss Kiss with HJ..π_π so touched

cre: Shawnkey0606
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

239#
Đăng lúc 18-8-2014 17:47:13 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
[18/08/2014] CÁC FANACC CỦA WORLD TOUR IN SHANGHAI NGÀY 16/08/2014

[FANACC 1]
Đột nhiên muốn viết một FA mà tôi không biết bắt đầu như thế nài…LOL

Đầu tiên, Hyun Joong hát cho fans nghe và sau đó nói: “Xin chào tất cả mọi người, tôi là Kim Hyun Joong. Tôi nhớ các bạn rất nhiều…hmm chúng ta đã không gặp nhau trong một thời gian rất lâu. Hôm nay, rất nhiều fans đến đây để gặp tôi, cám ơn tất cả các bạn”. Hyun Joong nói bằng tiếng Trung và anh nói lại lần nữa: “Tôi yêu tất cả các bạn”.

Kế tiếp là xem MV, sau đó là His Habit và Beauty Beauty. Thời gian trôi qua, các fans càng trở nên nồng nhiệt hơn. Hyun Joong hỏi fans: “Các bạn có thấy hào hứng không?” Fans trả lời: “Có”.

Dường như fans đã đạt hiệu ứng cao khi hát Lucky Guy cùng với Hyun Joong, sau đó còn yêu cầu Hyun Joong cởi áo nữa nhưng Hyun Joong không cởi J))
Nhưng anh ấy rất sexy khi cởi áo lúc hát Please. Anh nói fans Trung thích bài hát này rất nhiều nhưng có vẻ cởi áo thì còn tốt hơn cả hát..hahah …Anh và vũ công nữ trêu chọc nhau và sau đó là vũ công nữ ngồi xuống chân anh ấy (vũ đạo trong bài As Before).

Anh hát một bài hát nhẹ nhàng sau khi trêu đùa với vũ công nữ.

Thời gian trôi qua quá nhanh, chỉ còn 2 bài hát, chúng tôi không muốn concert kết thúc ~ tôi cảm động khi nhiều người đang khóc khi hát cùng Hyun Joong bài Kiss Kiss…và Hyun Joong cũng khóc nữa…

Cuối cùng, Hyun Joong nói cảm ơn mọi người đến đây và hôm nay anh rất hạnh phúc. Anh sẽ trở về Hàn sớm, dù chúng ta ở xa nhau nhưng trái tim của chúng ta luôn hướng về nhau.

Hyun Joong nói cám ơn và tạm biệt lần nữa bằng tiếng Trung~

Cre: @Shawnkey0606
Dịch tiếng Việt: Kim Hyun Joong FC Vietnam

[FANACC 2]

Tôi đến Thượng Hải để gặp người tôi thường thấy trong giấc mơ của mình. Đây là lần đầu tiên tôi tham dự concert của anh ấy và tôi rất hạnh phúc. Rất háo hức mong chờ để gặp Hyun Joong…

Có nhiều fans đợi anh ấy khi tôi đến, Tôi nghĩ rằng Hyun Joong vẫn còn rất HOT ở Trung Quốc. Hội các mẹ Nhật Bản (JMF) và Hội các bà mẹ Trung Quốc (CMF) gây nhiều ấn tượng với tôi, họ không có la lớn, chỉ ủng hộ và theo Hyun Joong một cách im lặng.

Tôi trông thấy nhiều fans đứng gần hàng rào ở Cổng Phía Bắc (North Hall Gate) khi biết Hyun Joong sẽ ra từ đây, tôi cũng quyết định đợi ở đây. Thời gian trôi qua và Hyun Joong đã đến. Fans kêu tên anh và nói “I Love You” nhưng các vệ sĩ bảo vệ anh ấy khi anh vừa xuống xe….Tôi muốn chụp hình anh nhưng anh ấy đi quá nhanh vì chân quá dài ~~ vẫn có rất nhiều fans ở đó, tôi nghĩ áp lực của anh ấy rất lớn và đột nhiên tôi nhớ điều Hyun Joong nói trong Barefoot Friends là muốn làm một người bình thường không có camera và những thứ khác…

Fans rất náo nhiệt khi concert bắt đầu, Hyun Joong xuất hiện với các vũ công và bắt đầu nhảy, Fans la lớn lần nữa.~ và tôi cũng bắt đầu điên loạn kế tiếp là MV, anh ấy nằm trên giường và chạy theo giữ một cô gái trong giấc mơ của anh, đột nhiên Hyun Joong và cô gái nhìn thấy nhau với một khoảng cách rất gần, so cool!!!

Cuối concert, Hyun Joong cảm ơn các fans và hỏi điều mà fans muốn nói, Fans trả lời: “I LOVE YOU”…Hyun Joong tiếp tục nói mọi thứ đã thay đổi trong 10 năm kể từ ngày tôi debut nhưng tôi muốn nói, có thể nó cũng sẽ không thay đổi, đúng không? Hyun Joong làm một lời hứa với fans sẽ trở lại sớm nhất.

Tôi không biết khi nào chúng ta sẽ gặp lại nhau nhưng tôi luôn tin rằng Anh ấy sẽ ngày càng quyến rũ cuốn hút và tôi hy vọng anh có thể cảm nhận được cảm giác của tôi.

Fanaccount từ một người bạn qq của sister @Shawnkey0606
Post Eng: @ Shawnkey0606
Dịch tiếng Việt: Kim Hyun Joong FC Vietnam
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

240#
Đăng lúc 20-8-2014 18:50:22 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Fan Account from a Male fan attending Shanghai concert

This is my first time seeing him in person

I was seated in the front area, more to the left side. When he approached to the left, I can see his face clearly. I cannot describe the excitement within me. All i wanted is to stand as tall as I can to see him. I was standing so upright to a point that the girls behind me got irritated because I was blocking their view.

For a moment i thought he was looking over to my side and I have gotten eye contact. Or maybe it is because I am a male fan thus taller than the rest of the girls. And I am also holding my camera up high. Well, it is all my imagination. (I am the only male fan in the front area. I only saw a few guys when i was leaving and they were there with their girlfriends)

(I cannot remember when I started being obsessed with him. I remember first seeing him on my elder sister's PC wallpaper. So charismatic and handsome. I was hooked. (Sorry...Shy) Under my sister's influence, I listened to his songs, watched his movies, and became his fan. I would like to thank my sister for buying the tickets 2 months' in advance which cost her 1280. Thank you!

Actually being a male fan, i am often teased by friends. Just like yesterday, I posted some concert pics on QQ and shared some thoughts, one of my friends commented "You being a guy and being obsessed is indeed unbelievable" After that, all sorts of comments came in. I was furious, wanted to tell them it's my business, what is it to you? (the writer is someone with mild temperament) In the end, I still reply as I have mentioned. Haha...

During the concert Hyun Joong cried. I didn't notice it then. I only realised it when I saw the pic online. Yes, being in the industry for 10years now, some fans left. The attendance that day was not that good.

He is going to the army soon. 3years, it is both a long and short time. I will be in the Uni in 3 years' time. I will still be there.

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3239396452?sha ... sina_weibo
Chinese to English Trans by: kkraze @fanofbono for lovingkimhyunjoong.com
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách