Tác giả: henetry
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[Henecia][Fanaccount] Henecia's Fanaccount

[Lấy địa chỉ]
221#
Đăng lúc 25-8-2013 09:08:01 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Tiếp theo...

Obviously, he loves wearing them.Very functional and hides the hair on bad days or when he didn’t have time to have his hair done as he admitted in a past interview. He looks cool with them and it goes without saying they framed his pretty boy face, errr his man pretty face these days.

http://hyunniespexers.wor ... makes-this-man/

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

222#
Đăng lúc 25-8-2013 09:10:20 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Tiếp theo...

But putting on hats is not only to be fashionable or trendy. Hats they say, provide a sense of power almost like wearing a crown. It is the ultimate flatterer and can become the signature piece of the wearer. Yes, Mirror you are so right. Hats have become part of him. Hats make him more attractive, immediately visible he gets noticed by many. When he wears his sportsy cap and push it back to reveal his face once in a while, he seems more open and accessible.

Does he also aspire to look more macho and to appear casual with his hat on?

He is so into his hat he even included it as part of his recent dance music number.

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

223#
Đăng lúc 25-8-2013 09:13:09 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Tiếp theo...

Hats also define one’s personality. It can bring about an air of mystery. Hats can be a shield, even an armor thus often said to boost confidence to the wearer. Magical? Many times he wish to be invisible. Who knows maybe that is how he eludes stalkers and media.

Heard the expression: wearing many hats ? It means taking on different kinds of roles and responsibilities. KHJ is into different kinds of work -as performer, model, endorser of commercial products and places, businessman, producer of albums, planner-designer of and execute concerts, co-designer of accessories,philanthropist. Perhaps there is a slew of other projects we are just not aware of.

Many times he has “thrown his hat into the ring” when he took up many challenges that came his way or even when he initiated them when he went solo as an artist. The rest of this story is history.

In so many ways and levels the hat means a lot for Kim Hyun Joong. You can say it has become part of his life. Just as the saying goes- the clothes make the man, the hat makes the man.This man.

At the rate he is wearing different hats at every event -he must be aiming for the Guinness Book of Records. What is your favorite hat on Hyun Joong ?

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

224#
Đăng lúc 20-12-2013 21:46:08 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
[17.12.13][FA] Kim Hyun Joong và chiếc túi nóng

FA này là của một fan Hyun Joong - người đã nhận được những Hot-Packs (túi nóng giữ ấm) đã được Hyun Joong sử dụng trong suốt quá trình quay phim từ các staff vào ngày ghi hình ngày 16.12.2013

Nội dung Fan Account

[Đây là FA của một người bạn của tôi, luôn luôn là fangirl may mắn của Hyun Joong ^^]

Tối qua, cô ấy đến xem Hyun Joong quay phim. Đó là một phân cảnh ngắn ngoài trời vì thế cô ấy có thể trông thấy Hyun Joong rất rõ. Cô ấy nói thỉnh thoảng Hyun Joong ngáp (mở miệng rất to, keke) nhưng anh ấy vẫn trong tâm trạng rất tốt (cô ấy nghĩ có thể Hyun Joong đã ngủ đủ giấc vì thế không cảm thấy mệt mỏi). Sau khi quay phim xong, Hyun Joong tạm biệt các staff và chạy đến xe hơi của mình. Anh ây hạ cửa kính xe hơi xuống và cho fans nụ cười ngọt ngào cũng như nói lời chào tạm biệt.

Sau đó, 1 staff đi về phía fans và mang theo 4 túi nóng giữ ấm (như hình bên dưới). Staff nói rằng Hyun Joong đã sử dụng những túi này trong lúc quay phim. Ôi chúa ơi, cô ấy nói rằng cô ấy không biết đó có phải là lời nói đùa không nữa nhưng cô ấy đã lấy 2 trong số chúng. Những túi nóng giữ ấm rất lớn và chúng vẫn còn nóng. Theo quan điểm của tôi, tôi chắc rằng cái nóng mà bạn tôi nói không phải là cái nóng từ những túi giữ ấm mà chính là sự ấm áp của Hyun Joong. Điều dó đúng không? P'Nan. Luôn là 1 fan may mắn, Nan Joong à (chị Nan Joong này là 1 fan Thái ^^ )

Sau khi xem lại các fancam, thì chắc chắn rằng các túi giữ ấm này đã được sử dụng bởi Hyun Joong. Chúng ở trong áo khoác của anh ấy.]

Nguồn: Nan JoongKim
Dịch tiếng Anh: Papazzy Faii
Dịch tiếng Việt: [email protected]
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

225#
Đăng lúc 21-12-2013 11:57:17 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
[Pexers Write-Ups] CHRISTMAS Without You

CHRISTMAS WITHOUT YOU

Carols have long been playing in the air
Gifts galore under the Christmas tree
My fence lit with multi colored lights at night
Yet my heart is not at ease tonight

My baby is going to another town
though he is not gone forever
I will miss the only one just the same
I will be lonely knowing he isn’t around

He said he’ll be working round the clock
But I feel bad knowing he’d be cold
maybe even hungry and worn out
This Christmas is lonely he isn’t around

I’ll just be thinking he’s with me
sipping hot coffee or choco with bits of mallows
maybe eat some hot buns I baked
or stoking the embers in my fireplace

If only the chilly damp winds of winter
be nice to bring him back from Shanghai
maybe Santa will let him hitch a ride
So this Christmas will no longer be lonely

Author:  AprilStarr

http://hyunniespexers.wordpress. ... istmas-without-you/

Bản dịch của GG

http://translate.google.com.vn/t ... ou%2F&sandbox=1
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

226#
Đăng lúc 21-12-2013 12:57:47 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Kim Hyun Joong…[Article] INSPIRING MAN
Posted on December 19, 2013       

[/URL

By: LazerKim        For the first time, I have seen Kim Hyun Joong’s photo for his upcoming drama series Inspiring Generation, the first thing that popped into my mind was this question, “My God what have they done to your handsome face??” I can’t help laugh at my thoughts while talking to Hyun Joong’s photo saying, “kiddo, no matter how much you change your image, your eyes still reveals that angel in your heart!”

I have been silent for months while I browse the internet from time to time about Hyun Joong’s latest development on filming his upcoming drama by just simply browsing his new image. I don’t want to get excited, I just stay put and wait patiently until this drama will be aired. What can I say? I think this drama is challenging for Hyun Joong and this is what he had been waiting for, to play a very different role from his previous dramas. This time I think he made his wish very clear. No more rich flower boy image, but simply a man in action.

As I briefly read the plot of Inspiring Generation, the setting is in 1930′s generation as Hyun Joong shall be playing the lead role Shin Jung Tae who assists Korean nationals in their independence fight against Japanese invaders. I read some news saying  ”The drama is set in Shanghai, China and will have a unique feel due to overseas filming locations.” (news source:  [url]http://www.kpopstarz.com
)

I would personally say, this drama have a unique feel because Kim Hyun Joong is in this drama! And we all know very well that we, his fans have been so dead eager in looking forward to watch Hyun Joong again as an actor and at last our wishes will soon be granted. Well, January 15, 2014 is just around the corner, as Inspiring Generation is set to be aired next month under KBS2 TV station! What more can I say? We shall support this drama all the way!

DIRTY LOOKING YET SEXY!

Seeing from this photo of Hyun Joong above, I remember in one of Hyun Joong’s TV  talk show appearance Night After Night in 2011 as he was promoting his first solo album Breakdown, Hyun Joong was saying he was a bit conscious of his scar on his face. And seeing from one of the good actors who has the same scar who looks handsome and sexy with it, Hyun Joong said “ah it’s alright to have the scar on my face!!”

Well, he’s right! Seeing those scars on his face from Inspiring Generation, he even looks sexier than that particular actor he was pertaining to back in 2011! Lately as I was browsing the internet, I noticed that many of Hyun Joong’s fans still post his photos from Boys Over Flower. Other than the fact that people will never forget Kim Hyun Joong’s role from BOF as Yoon Ji Hoo in his first drama, there are new fans from the other parts of the world who have watched BOF as the drama is still being aired in their respective countries and still gaining new international fans.

Well, I was ones like them too, that after watching Hyun Joong at BOF, the next person I have seen was Kim Hyun Joong in black leather suit  dancing Breakdown that I hardly recognized but immediately fell for him! What more seeing Kim Hyun Joong in those scars after watching BOF!! This again is a total transformation, which is one of Hyun Joong’s unique ability that he can easily transform his image in his natural easy way.

This time you’re meeting a totally different person again in the image of Shin Jung Tae, whom in my impression is a gangster, so expect Hyun Joong to be in some kinda serious type of guy who’s just in for a fight! He carries the personality of the character he’s portraying on and off cam, so watch out if he seldom smile, you’re meeting Shin Jung Tae! But I must admit, for me, he truly looks sexy on those scars!

INSPIRING CASTS

Upon seeing this photos above who are the co-actors of Kim Hyun Joong for this drama, I got this certain impression that Hyun Joong shall be surrounded by some veteran actors from the K-dramas. Pardon me for saying that I barely know their names except for Kim Jae Wook who will portray as Shin Jung Tae’s best friend and rival, and Jung Ho Bin whom Hyun Joong worked with BOF. I have watched the other supporting actors in other K-dramas and I think they are good actors too.

Many young actors do aspire to work with older or veteran actors because it is also from their co-actors that they do learn and enhance their acting ability and Hyun Joong is one of those young actors who have high regard to his senior artists. He is not the type of actor who could be arrogant and pretend to know everything. On the contrary he embraces his weak points and doesn’t mind being guided where he can learn. He may be stubborn about being workaholic yes, simply because he loves taking challenges.

I read from somewhere that some fans may be worried about script and execution for this drama, saying something like this drama may be a hit or miss! There are many factors that a drama may be successful or not, of course doing a drama production takes a strong team work in making the drama effective to its viewers. In my opinion, for me the plot of the drama and how the sequence of the story being edited is important. Dramas with lesser dragging scenes, and unexpected twists in the story are the ones that attracts my attention, specially in watching Korean dramas which I’m very fond of.

Well I’m speaking in general, I really don’t care whether any drama gain rating in S.Korea or not, for as long I’m entertained then nothing else matter! All I know is that many Hyun Joong fans in every part of the world has been eagerly anticipating to meet Hyun Joong as an actor, and I’m one of those millions of fans! I have waited for so long to be able to watch Hyun Joong again as an actor so I wouldn’t let this chance to go by without watching it!

CUTE FOOT PRINT!

After seeing Hyun Joong’s tough image on Inspiring Generation, I saw this picture above and I can’t help but laugh at Hyun Joong cute feet!! He’s really so candid that I’m sure he knows he’s being surrounded by his fans upon getting to his car!! But who cares, Hyun Joong was just being so naturally cute!! And oh thanks so much for posting this picture that really made my day!! I just miss Hyun Joong’s candidness even in so simple funny unexpected gestures such as this!!

This is another thing I like about Kim Hyun Joong, he is already a big star but good or bad he will never pretend to be someone he’s not, just to give you a good impression about himself. He’ll simply be himself for what he really is as a person. I wouldn’t say what you see is what you get, because as we see him in person within a crowd of celebrities, Hyun Joong’s can outshine others who seem to be untouchable, but on the contrary he’s so easy to reach out for and that’s a fact.

Do you remember when he did Gwiyomi’s video clip in one of his concerts? He said he can never do that video recording if he’s sober!! Meaning he had a few drink before he was able to play kid on that recording!! I really laughed at that, I just love his candid honesty. Just like what you see in this picture above!

MISSING IN ACTION!

To my dear readers, first of all I would like to thank those who have not forgotten my birthday in October, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. It’s cold December again the same month two years ago when I first wrote my first article in 2011. I’m still here and is still consistently a huge fan of Kim Hyun Joong, the man who had showered me with a lot of inspiration at work, on my daily living and in writing articles all about Kim Hyun Joong.

The year 2013 is about to end again yet Hyun Joong continued his chain of success every each year since he started to be a solo artist, while we consistently followed his journey to the top. In the previous years, it has been his music that we look forward to during this season as we have always wish to bring his music to the top and he was able to achieve.

This time we look forward to an actor with the same wish for Hyun Joong’s success on his come back drama project. We fans can make that wish come true again through our sincere support for this project as I truly believe that his fans from every corners of the world has been eagerly anticipating to see him as an actor.

Before I wrap up, allow me to greet everyone a “MERRY CHRISTMAS”! in advance! I miss everyone here and how I wish to spend Christmas Eve this year with you again, same as I did in the previous two Christmas Eves and share some thoughts about Kim Hyun Joong.

I miss this guy so much, this man who have been inspiring my daily life to bring out the best in me whatever I do is still the same man whom I will always follow, My Inspiring Man!

LazerKim here writing

Photo credits as tagged. Ms.D thanks!

http://bibettesia.wordpress.com/ ... icle-inspiring-man/

Bản dịch của GG

http://translate.google.com.vn/t ... an%2F&sandbox=1

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

227#
Đăng lúc 21-12-2013 16:14:18 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
[Pexers Write-Ups] KHJ: the Human Face of the Drama

As the drama rolls into their Shanghai leg of shooting there are a few ripples on the lake of public opinion. The talk was that Inspiring Generation is emphasizing too much on Kim Hyun Joong. This is in reference to posters specially the giant one which draped the side of the KBS building and other media blitz. If you were KBS which is relying on IG to be the year’s signature drama why will you not give it all the push it needs. And besides, without sounding apologist-KHJ is after all, the lead actor. Not to mention he photographs well and carries the production project’s dramatic flair to a high level. I hope he does the OST as well.

The IG is feared to be similar to Gaksital (Bridal Mask) drama. There were actor migration from Gaksital to IG. But I think the similarity ends with the periodization (the 30′s) and the nationalism fervor sub theme which is fairly common in KDramas.

KHJ is the human face of the drama.Long after the drama is over he is the one who is going to be remembered. He is the main protagonist-the main man involved in the conflict inherent in any drama. It is Shin Jung Tae’s story -his coming of age as he exemplified the youth of his generation faced by similar predicament during the 1930′s. SJT need his antagonists in the gangsters and villains as well as his mentors and friends to even the playing field. The usual love interests are there to provide the element of romance and another kind of conflict.

It is to the credit of Hyun Joong for taking up this drama where the others turned it down. This drama is not your ordinary, simple one produced by the studio. It entails overseas shooting during the formidable weather conditions of the winter months. Hyun joong had to go to action school to make his moves authentic in the fighting scenes and also to be more protective of his body.

In other words, if KBS and Drama production invested on IG, so with KHJ, after all it is his career. As some predicted IG could be his launching pad as an action man though perhaps not (yet) in the league of Hugh Jackman.

And so the human face of IG is now walking on the surface of earth called Shanghai, memorizing huge chunks of dialogue, the internalization of the character and to go with it the appropriate facial expressions. He carries with him the dark ambiance of the drama with scars and bruises and a manly scowl.

The heavy load of making the high rating rests on his shoulder (with a complimentary chicken at Jaksal if it makes 30% rating courtesy of who else. Sorry alcohol and HJ not included). While that is an expectation unfair for an individual to carry, the drama is one huge puzzle picture that even the tiniest part is important. At the end of the day every single member of the cast ought to deliver.

But knowing Kim Hyun Joong, he had long ago waved the flag. His mantra: to be the best in what he does.

It’s now less than a month before the drama airing. In the meantime, let’s not bite our nails stressing out. Instead, let us send our only one all our positive energy and vibes we can muster.

Don’t forget to have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

http://hyunniespexers.wordpress. ... ace-of-the-drama-2/

Bản dịch của GG

http://translate.google.com.vn/t ... -2%2F&sandbox=1
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

228#
Đăng lúc 28-12-2013 13:25:24 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
[Fanacc] Cody was very caring taking care of HJ. When HJ was filming, she wore his jacket to warm it up for HJ to wear later. She also put warm bottles in the jacket for HJ to warm up his face. She also gave HJ a neck massage after HJ talked a lot after the filming.

During filming, HJ had very little NG cuts because of him. He wore very little and thin clothings despite the cold weather in China. He walked up quickly to director and the crew too when they called for a meeting/discussion. When resting, HJ practiced for his lines and did some warm up as well. When he spotted children on set, he will gaze at them as if he was addicted to those children (aww!!!)

Source: henecia-爱疯了 @ weibo

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rv6gi7

Bản dịch của GG

http://translate.google.com.vn/t ... v6gi7&sandbox=1

Chị cody rất quan tâm chăm sóc cho HJ. Khi HJ đóng phim, chị ấy đã mặc áo khoác của anh trước để làm ấm cho anh mặc sau đó. Chị ấy còn để chai nước ấm vô túi áo khoác để HJ làm ấm mặt anh í. Chị ấy cũng massage cổ cho anh sau khi anh quay phim nữa.
Khi quay phim thì anh rất ít có NG. Anh mặc đồ ít và mỏng dù trời lạnh ở TQ. Anh đi nhanh tới chỗ đạo diễn và đoàn làm phim khi họ gọi. Lúc nghỉ ngơi, anh tập thoại trong kịch bản và còn làm vài động tác làm ấm cơ thể. Khi anh gặp trẻ em thì cách anh nhìn mấy bé ấy cứ như là anh bị "nghiện" tụi trẻ í. ( dễ thương quá :3 )

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

229#
Đăng lúc 28-12-2013 19:58:44 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
[Fan account 2~ "Inspiring Generation shooting set in Shanghai~12-28-2013]
HJ dropped a letter when he came out of the elevator and he wanted to picked it up but failed several times (aigoo…). The elevator door closed and he pressed the button several times again and the door didn’t open as well! (lol!!)
Later he went up to the 5th floor and fans followed later too. When the elevator’s door opened, they saw HJ puffing his cheeks swaying left and right Once he noticed they were fans, he stopped immediately looking embarrassed ㅋㅋㅋ

Source: Acorty0606119 @ weibo
credit: @5StarsAs1

[Fan account 2~ "Inspiring Generation quay ở Thượng Hải~12-28-2013]
HJ đánh rơi một lá thư khi anh ra khỏi thang máy và muốn nhặt nó nhưng cố gắng vài lần rồi mà vẫn không thành công (aigoo...). Cửa thang máy đóng và anh lại bấm giữ nút nhiều lần và cửa thì vẫn không mở (lol!)
Sau đó anh đi lên tầng 5 và fans theo sau. Khi cửa thang máy mở, fans thấy anh đang phồng má lên lắc qua lắc lại bên trái bên phải ấy. Nhưng khi thấy có fans, anh lập tức dừng lại, ngại ngùng xấu hổ. Hahaha.

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

230#
Đăng lúc 29-12-2013 19:54:02 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
[Pexers Write-Ups] Street Tales : Heads Up for Inspiring Generation

Street Tales : Heads Up for Inspiring Generation

Photos Credit as Tagged

We are counting days before KBS show the premiere of Inspiring Generation.

Of course we are not totally in the dark of what is happening. Or a least have peeks here and there though they are careful not to show the actual shooting of scenes like in City Conquest.

Curiosity kills the cat(s) they say. Or rather it disturbs the concentration of our actors. So we content ourselves with posters and still shots. and the informal albeit precious shots of HJ and other members of the cast in between work.

It is heartwarming to see they were having fun on the set in spite of the winter weather and the complex shooting scenes. The aegyos and camaraderie boosted the morale of the cast some of which are reunited from past previous dramas they worked in. When people are happy while working,they are no longer working according to a popular adage. The human spirit is flexible and adaptable. Whatever is missing can be filled up by the accommodating mind and heart.

We are given heads up by what we see -advance notice on their progress and what they have been accomplishing. It is now up to the after shoot production people to polish, add on, subtract details to make a comprehensible and believable drama.

Kim Hyun Joong’s capabilities are buoyed by his self confidence; he is physically and mentally prepared for the drama. He believes we are here to support him, his team assist him and most of all the cast members are doing their best. Many are veteran actors. KBS, PD and KE are all on the same boat. How could the drama fail?

And so we wait. Patiently. We want more than ever for KHJ to fulfill his goal to be a good if not outstanding actor. We look for the signs the heaven is smiling down favorably. After all, good intention move waters and mountains.

Ah, the rating -a fly in the ointment. A low rating is a drawback not seen at first but later specially as it accumulate. It looks so simple-less viewers equals low rating. But why less viewers-now, that’s the complex part of the equation. Look at the time or schedule of the drama. Look at the viewing habits of drama watchers. Who is most likely to watch this drama? What dramas are also showing before the IG started(meaning ahead not contemporaneous) and during the time it is showing?The answers to these questions have long been the crux of the battle among the drama people. If only these factors can be placed under anyone’s control. It isn’t being negative, but plain realistic. People who invested in the drama will agonize over this including the actors. Whoever said the latter are not bothered by low rating must be living in another universe.

Then again watching dramas can be out of preferences. But nothing, yes nothing can detract from showing work with solid storyline and sound directing, reputable cast and good acting.It is hoped with fingers crossed IG does not and will not have the usual afflictions of Kdramas -predictable plot, dragging episodes, too much repetitions of past scenarios, weak character development, hurried ending among others.

Be that as it may, the rating is the fly in the ointment. But only if it is bad that we want to shoo or smack it away.

http://hyunniespexers.wordpress. ... spiring-generation/

Bản dịch của GG

http://translate.google.com.vn/t ... on%2F&sandbox=1
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách