Tác giả: Selly
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[Drama] Secret Garden (2010)

[Lấy địa chỉ]
181#
Đăng lúc 16-1-2013 12:38:01 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
DVD Secret Garden Making Plus - Disc 2

Dics 2 chủ yếu là cảnh hậu trường của các nhân vật phụ, còn có tiệc mừng khi kết thúc phim, cảnh Ha Ji Won và Yoo In Na chụp hình, Ha Ji Won và Hyun Bin quay ở suối nước nóng trong tập 19, cuối cùng là Hyun Bin style ^^.

Link coi ONLINE:

http://kites.vn/thread/-sbs-2010 ... -bo--212-412-1.html

Credit: [email protected]
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

182#
Đăng lúc 17-2-2013 21:08:25 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
SBS Good Morning 'Hyun Bin Special' Jan.25 2011

Vol1

BS Good Morning 'Hyun Bin Special' Jan.25 2011 Vol.1
Hyun Bin: I didn't sleep for five days striaght because of my busy schedule including the drama. But now that it's over I think I let my guard down too fast because all that lack of rest just came at once and so I've been feeling a bit sick.
Interviewer: Yea so I hear that you just came here right after a visit to the hospital. You've been getting IV treatments for your weak health state.
Hyun Bin: Yes, I've actually been receiving IV treatment all night last night.

Interviewer: Now that the drama shoot is over do you feel bittersweet?
Hyun Bin: Physically I'm glad thinking I can finally get some sleep and rest. But then again thinking about letting go of the life of my character Joowan is a bit hard.
Interviewer: Yea I don't think you will either.
Hyun Bin: Yes, it'll definitely be hard to just let go of the character because I've received so much love through him.

Interviewer: So do you still feel like there's a bit of that Joowon character within you? Like from time to time when you speak does it come out?
Hyun Bin: There probably is but I don't usually feel it.

Interviewer: Well the drama is over and I don't think anyone would forget the character Joowon. Which image would you like for the viewers to remember Joowon's character?
Hyun Bin: The last character of my 20s.

Narration:
Ever since his childhood he always dreamed of becoming an actor. That child then grew up to be young adolescent who no longer was named Tae Pyung Kim (his birth name) but Hyun Bin. During his audition he displayed acting skills not like those of amateurs and left a bold impression. He then debuted through a sitcom where he displayed all his charms and talents which allowed to him become popular amongst the audience. As a result he landed a part in the popularized drama My Name is Sam-Soon. There he showed off his charismaric character and rose to stardom. Due to his popularity through the drama he earned a Popularity Award at the Baeksang Arts Awards. After shooting the drama My Name is Sam-Soon he debuted at his first on screen acting through the movie Millionaire's Love. Although the movie wasn't a success it was another stepping stone for Hyun Bin's acting career. But due to his popularity through the drama My Name is Sam-Soon he became the blue chip in commercials. Even through his commericals he received many popularity. He is also known for his savvy and humorous ad-libs. However, out of all his decisions during his acting career the best is the script for the drama Secret Garden. He received five awards through shooting the drama last year. The year 2010 became the year for Hyun Bin.

So we have prepared 3 of the best scenes from the popular drama Secret Garden.
-within narration interview-best of the scenes #3-Hyun Bin: The director told me this after shooting the second elevator scene in the drama: "You're a pro-actor once it comes to elevators. Once you're locked in an elevator you become a great actor." Laughs.-
best of the scenes #1-Hyun Bin: It actually took a really long time to shoot this scene. There was a circular dolly set for the camera to shoot around me. I remember crying even after the cut sign. The content of the letter itself and the fact that I handwrote the letter itself in the drama allowed me to concentrate 100%.

Vol 2

Interviewer: What's your favorite line within the drama?
Hyun Bin: When I say "Is this the best you can do? You sure?"

Interviewer: Have you seen all the parodies?
Hyun Bin: I've actually been busy with the schedules and shooting the drama so I'm not sure about all of them but I've read some of the articles about them. I've seen people wearing the "Italian sweats". Also the "capuccino kiss". I've heard that people have been actually doing them as well. When I think of all these things I realize how much love I've received through the drama.

Interviewer: I think there were a lot of hard times while shooting the drama. We've noticed that when you were wearing your infamous sweats in the drama steam was coming out of your mouth. It has been awfully cold this winter. Wearing only the sweats in such a cold weather in order to shoot the drama; wasn't it hard?
Hyun Bin: It wasn't as bad in the beginning but as the shooting progressed the weather got colder.

Interviewer: Were you ever upset towards the writer of the producer?
Hyun Bin: Oh no but I thought it was weird how every location we went to were so cold.

Interviewer: Also you always drove around in an open car.
Hyun Bin: Yea it was due to Joowon's claustrophobia. But he had so many other cars but the writer just kept wanting the character to drive around in the open car. Haha.

Interviewer: It must have been freezing while shooting. But if there was something that allowed you to overcome and go through such conditions; what would that be?
Hyun Bin: By watching the show and hearing people's feedback. While I was on the set shooting the drama I didn't realize how much love we received. The only way we were able to know was through numbers. By the percentage of viewers watching the show. I've also realized the love we received recently after we had the OST concert for the drama. So many people showed up for the concert.

Narration: Hyun Bin displayed a bit of his musical side while singing the OST for Secret Garden. But he has a bit of a past. He showed a different side of him while shooting the drama My Name is Sam-Soon. But he also showed his hip-hop side while shooting the sitcom in his earlier days. He not only sang but also played the piano as well. Not only can he sing and act but in the year of 2009 he played the piano for his japanese fans.
He's built up quite an A-list relationship around him. He is known to be very close with Jang Dong-Geun. He is owner of Hyun Bin's agency and his loyal friend as well. Even during his busy schedule he attendid Jang Dong-Geun's wedding.
-Hyung Bin-Jang Dong-Geun has always been there for me. When I am happy he is even more happy for me and in my hard times he is there for me and looks after me.
The second person that's the closest to Hyun Bin is Gong Hyung-Jin. They're known to be very close and Gong Hyung-Jin have been besides Hyun Bin in his hard times as well.

Vol 3

Interviewer: At which moments do you feel the best when you acted the part of Joowon?
Hyun Bin: Having a lot of people behind me wherever I go? Having filmed at all the nicest and luxurious places? I've been filming at only the best places due to Joowon's luxurious lifestyle. I think I had fun while shooting due to those characteristics.

Interviewer: Your souls change in the drama. I'm pretty sure it was very hard acting the part of Ra-Im.
Hyun Bin: Yes, it was very hard. Acting as a female...uh man I don't even want to think about it. I was embarrassed while acting some parts but it was difficult as well. Thinking about acting a female's part was hard as it was but acting it out was even harder. I thought to myself that I would never do this again and at the same time I've learned a lot as well. But I"ve also come to understand women a little better. Because I've been copying the movements of women I've realized that..wow..women lead a more complicated life than men.
Interviewer: For example?
Hyun Bin: These are just small details but I'm sure women are more concerned about the way they dress and also when women bow down they tend to put their hands on their chest so their shirt doesn't expose anything. These are just small details but I thought how unconvenient and uncomfortable it might be to always have to keep in mind of these things.

Interviewer: There have been many humorous and memorable scenes within the drama. Has there been a scene that you had a lot of fun while shooting?
Hyun Bin: It was fun when our souls got switched. The whole aspect of it was a lot of fun. While I was acting with Ha Ji-won we laughed enough and knew enough about each others acting and part in the drama so we soon got used to our parts. But when the other supporting actors had to shoot scenes with us while we were "swtiched," they laughed a lot because they found it so funny seeing us act each others part. So it was also fun teasing the other actors while shooting the drama. So it was the hardest part of the drama but also the most fun to shoot.

Vol 4

Interviewer: There were a lot of talk going around about the ending of the drama. Even before the episode aired many viewers came up with different endings and predicted the ending. But it ended with a happy ending. How did you feel about the ending?
Hyun Bin: I don't know if I should say anything about that but rather than me I'm sure the writer had a bigger headache about the ending because she probably was flustered and had to think a lot about the ending due to all the spotlight. There has been so many predictions on the ending.

Narration: The drama ended with a happy ending having Joowon and Ra-Im getting married. What does the main actor think about that?

Hyun Bin: I think the ending was most fitting and reasonable.

Interviewer: I don't think the fans are so happy about you leaving. How do you feel?
Hyun Bin: Mmm..I'm not so happy myself because I'm at a point where I'm receiving so much love. I'm also at a point where I'm feeling the joy of acting so if I was given a different project I feel like I can show a different face at this time. But although I am a bit dismayed I am also looking forward to and a bit anxious about going away for the marine corps. I'll be going away for a bit from the environment that I have lived for my past years and during those two years I'll be able to fill my self up with new thoughts and a better personale; those two years won't be a waste at all for me.

Narration: Although the drama Secret Garden is over, Hyun Bin's busy schedule is never ending. Besides the drama he has been working on other projects such as other films.

Hyun Bin: To the audiences of Good Morning. Thank you for watching and loving Secret Garden and my character Joowon. It's late but I wish you a Happy New Year. I hope you're filled with only good things this year. I don't know when I'll be able to greet you again but I'll be back as a better and more handsome Hyun Bin. Thank you.

Credit: SG facebook

Bình luận

@Tồ: chị paste link vô rùi đó, em xem được chưa?  Đăng lúc 18-2-2013 07:24 AM
Tài khoản UT của e nó bảo là "Video vượt quá thời lượng video tối đa". E đang thử up lại trên Vimeo chị ạ  Đăng lúc 17-2-2013 10:52 PM
Chị đợi e, tí e gửi link cho chị edit, e đang up lên UT đây. Ôi có cả cái đoạn UEE gọi điện cho Bin nữa, yêu quá :xxx  Đăng lúc 17-2-2013 10:13 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

183#
Đăng lúc 11-4-2013 15:50:05 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
khoảng 1 năm trở lại đây mình mới có khai niệm xem fim onl.
Trước cg nhiều người khen Secret Garden nhg mình ko xem vì tưởng là phim idol với đang bận hóng nhg phim khác mặc dù nhạc phim đi đâu cg thấy bật :))
Mới xem SG cách đây vài tuần và thực sự bị mê hoặc bởi Kim Vô Lại, ngày xưa mình cg thích Kim Sam Soon của Bin. Thích phong cách lạnh lùng, ăn nói bộc trực đến đau lòng nhg đằng sau là con người hy sinh mọi thứ vì người mình yêu.
XEm đoạn Bin vừa khóc vừa viết thư và đoạn lái xe về phía bầu trời giông bão mình đã khóc vì quá cảm động.
MOng drama mới của Bin sẽ thật thành công ^^

Bình luận

đúng zậy, ko bik đến khi nào mình mới hít điên cuồng vì sega đây nữa. Ôi, tại seo đã 3 năm rùi mà cảm xúc zìa film cũng ko bao jo thay đổi zậy hả trời  Đăng lúc 21-4-2013 10:19 PM
phim hay ghê Hyun Bin diễn xuất thật tuyệt vời ♥♥  Đăng lúc 13-4-2013 09:06 AM
Tất cả chúng ta đều yêu Secret Garden. Welcome bạn gia nhập hội nhà SG.^^  Đăng lúc 11-4-2013 05:59 PM
^^ mà c pronto sinh năm bao nhiêu thế ạ?  Đăng lúc 11-4-2013 05:12 PM
Tất cả chúng ta đều mong mỏi như vậy :xxx  Đăng lúc 11-4-2013 04:32 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

184#
Đăng lúc 20-5-2013 14:17:53 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Đối với mình Secret Garden là drama Hàn hay nhất mình từng xem còn Hyun Bin là nam diễn viên mình yêu thích nhất... Nhớ cái cảm giác thức ngày thức đêm xem cho hết 20 tập phim rùi xem đi xem lại ít nhất 5 lần...
Mong chờ sự tái xuất của oppa Hyun Bin quá...

Bình luận

mình cũng thế  Đăng lúc 29-8-2013 05:02 PM
ok ^^  Đăng lúc 21-5-2013 05:25 PM
Cùng đợi moive mới của anh ấy nhé <3  Đăng lúc 21-5-2013 07:38 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

185#
Đăng lúc 18-6-2013 23:08:12 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Lần đầu mình xem vườn bí là tháng 4 năm nay (đúng là toàn đi sau thời đại mà), và cho đến thời điểm này thì mình đã xem phim cả thảy là 3 lần chỉ trong có vài tháng.
Lần thứ nhất vì nội dung hay nên xem.
Lần thứ 2 vì có nhiều phần bỏ sót hoặc chưa hiểu ở lần 1 nên xem lại.
Lần thứ 3 thì hoàn toàn chỉ chăm chăm dán mắt vào những cảnh có Bin. Anh đẹp trai chả cần bàn nhưng sao đóng phim này lại gầy thế ợ. Nhìn mà thấy xót quá chừng.
Hóng movie mới của anh từng ngày từng giờ. Trong khi chờ đợi anh tái xuất đành phải ngắm anh qua màn ảnh nhỏ mỗi ngày vậy.
Vườn bí đang chiếu lại trên D Drama đấy cả nhà ơi. Xem tập đầu mà chết cười, chưa thấy anh giai nào lại bị bệnh trơ với hoang tưởng như Tửng nhà mình.

Bình luận

giống mình phải xem lại tận 3 lần đó  Đăng lúc 29-8-2013 05:02 PM
@trangluncute200: Vui quá, lại có người chung chí hướng với mình rồi:) tập nào cũng đều hay cả nhưng mình thích nhất là những tập đầu phim :D  Đăng lúc 20-6-2013 11:23 PM
@pronto: ích kỷ là nét rõ nhất trong tình yêu nhưng công nhận nói được ra câu như vầy mới đúng chất Tửng;))  Đăng lúc 20-6-2013 11:21 PM
@star4u: e chào ss và tất cả mọi người trong nhà Bin ạ, e cũng rất vui khi được hòa chung ty lớn lao với Bin cùng các chị e trong nhà:) @pronto: ích kỷ là nét rõ nhất trong   Đăng lúc 20-6-2013 11:18 PM
em đang coi nè!! :))  Đăng lúc 20-6-2013 02:59 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

186#
Đăng lúc 8-1-2014 23:47:33 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Bộ phim Hàn khiến mình thích Hyun Bin đây
Coi xong là lục show của chú koi liền
Nhớ hồi nớ là coi show Taxi càng làm mình bấn hơn
cười cũng dthương mà cách ứng xử cũng tuyệt nữa
Mau comeback chú ơi!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

187#
Đăng lúc 26-1-2014 22:40:03 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
phim này xem hay và hài quá, huyn bin đóng buồn cười thật, kết thúc quá hay và mỹ mãn cho người xem, không biết lúc nào huyn bin ra phim mới nhỉ
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

188#
Đăng lúc 5-2-2014 10:57:42 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Vì tết ở nhà hoài k biết làm j lại mở phim secret garden ra xem
chời ơi, cảm xúc cứ như ban đầu đc xem phim này vậy
Huyn Bin diễn quá hay, xem xong phim mà k cầm được lòng phải chạy vào đây comment một tí
những câu thoại trong phim của nam chính, nữ chính mền luôn phải pause lại để đọc cho hiểu
hóng phim mới cổ trang của Hyun Bin

Bình luận

Hi hi tết mình cũng mở phim ra xem lại :D. Tháng 5 King'wrath của Bin sẽ công chiếu, mong sao anh sẽ gặt hái nhiều thành công trong bộ phim mới này.  Đăng lúc 9-2-2014 11:44 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

189#
Đăng lúc 12-2-2015 22:33:15 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
thích phim này quá! cảm ơn subteam ạ!
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

190#
Đăng lúc 6-11-2015 20:34:01 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Bao nhiêu drama hàn rồi nhưng k phim nào vượt đc secret garden trong lòng mình ý lại đi xem lại đây
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách