Event Fshare

Tác giả: yen.nhien
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[Actress] Audrey Hepburn

[Lấy địa chỉ]
271#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 7-5-2014 16:02:00 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Audrey and Mel attend Jack Lemmon’s Engagement Party; August 16, 1962.

Source: askhepburn tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

272#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 7-5-2014 21:42:31 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Audrey Hepburn and Maurice Chevalier during the filming of Love In The Afternoon, 1957.

Source: audreyandmarilyn tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

273#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 9-5-2014 17:24:24 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard on the set of Breakfast at Tiffany’s in 1960.

Source: audreyhepburn-a-style-icon tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

274#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 11-5-2014 20:44:23 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

There is one special mother I would like to greatly thank; and that is Baroness Ella Van Heemstra. She is responsible for the superb up-bringing of the divine Audrey Hepburn.

Happy Mothers Day!

Source: inlovewithaudreyhepburn tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

275#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 11-5-2014 20:47:24 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

"Of course children suffer from divorces. I remember talking to Sean when Mel and I were divorced. Children think, ‘Perhaps he didn’t love me very much, my father, if he could go away’. That’s the way I felt when my father left. So, you become very insecure about affection and terribly grateful for it. You have enormous desire to give it and receive it. Having miscarriages is heart-rending, but so is divorce. It’s probably one of the worst experiences a human being can go through. I tried desperately to avoid it for my two sons’ sake but I just couldn’t. Could not manage that. I hung on to both marriages very hard, as long as I could, for the childrens’ sake and out of respect for marriage. You always hope that if you love somebody enough everything will be all right — but it isn’t always so. I always wanted lots of babies — that’s been a conducting theme in my life. Even when I was little what I wanted most in the world was to have a child. That was always the real me."

"People always ask me if I’m not bored just being a wife and a mother. I’m not - not at all… I think you need time to live, to invest in the things you care for the most. For me, that’s raising my boys. Children grow up by themselves, of course, but they do need to be given love. That they can’t do by themselves." Audrey Hepburn.

Source: missingaudrey tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

276#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 11-5-2014 20:53:01 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Happy Mother’s Day, Audrey Hepburn!  » “I look up as I’m driving, and there she is, staring at me from a sign above the road. I see her on the cover of magazines and in ads for the Academy Awards. I hear her voice suddenly coming to me from another room when I’m taking a shower and the television has been left on. For me, it’s not the voice of an actress. What I hear is the woman who nursed me through ear infections or told me stories when I was young.” Sean Hepburn Ferrer

Source: askhepburn tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

277#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 12-5-2014 04:42:43 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Audrey Hepburn with her newborn son Sean, 1960.

scan by rareaudreyhepburn from the book The Audrey Hepburn Treasures.

Source: rareaudreyhepburn
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

278#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 14-5-2014 04:03:12 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)

"I’m like cat here, a no-name slob. We belong to nobody, and nobody belongs to us. We don’t even belong to each other."

Source: jamhutcherflin tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

279#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 16-5-2014 10:48:55 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Audrey Hepburn photographed by George Douglas at the backstage of Gigi, 1951.

Source: missingaudrey tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

280#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 18-5-2014 04:35:38 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Audrey Hepburn and Mel Ferrer photographed by George Daniell outside Rome on a farm, 1955.

Source: rareaudreyhepburn tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách