Tác giả: sid
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[Nam] Joo Won -주원-

[Lấy địa chỉ]
31#
Đăng lúc 7-2-2012 19:55:03 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Khi nào có thời gian tớ sẽ dịch, bây h cứ post trước đã

J and kids watch KJ playing soccer with other kids. kids chant “win”. J and KJ serve snacks for kids and tell them to eat well. J suddenly looks sad and KJ notices
J goes and looks out the window and a boy gives her flowers. She thanks him and says he is nice. KJ comes over and says he has to go back up to seoul now. J: on your way back up, please drop me off. I had to go somewhere but I forgot and just came here
Mom is staring at the family pic and GM saw that. mom: I was just looking at the picture again.  are you going somewhere? GM: I will be back in a short time. mom: where are you going? let’s go together. GM says she is not senile yet and her mind is intact so dont treat her like she is helpless. mom says the GM’s faculties are way better than hers.then go and come back mother
TH meets with Baek. TH: during your questioning, you said you don’t remember driving at all didnt you. Baek: Yes after drinking at the hiking restaurant, I remember leaving, but after that I don’t remember anything at all. When I woke up I was sitting in the driver’s seat and holding the steering wheel and lee ki chil (LKC) said I had been in an accident. TH: you cant even remember the moment of the accident? Baek: I don’t remember. when I came to, we had already left the accident site and were in a snow field. LKC yelled how could I fall asleep while I drove. that it looked like I hit someone. in that moment, I was so scared. LKC said he would see how much the victim was hurt and said let’s leave the site first. I was too scared. TH: at that time, was Hong in the back seat riding the car with you guys. Baek: yes and the next day, he said the person who was hurt- his surgery went well and woke up safely. so I didnt try to find out more and as planned, a few days later I left (the country). TH: and you still dont remember what clothes you were wearing that day. Baek: after you left, I tried very hard to remember but I cant remember. TH: by any chance, do you not remember taking any pictures that day? who did you go hiking with? Baek: I went with a hiking group/club. we did take a group picture. TH: do you have the picture? Baek: but I dont have any remaining picture right now. after my company went bankrupt and I was missing, J moved out of the home and left everything behind. so there is nothing left. TH: I will ask again for the last time- do you not remember driving at all?
GM goes to see her son and J is already there with flowers. J is crying and prays then walks away. GM goes over to her son and looks at the flowers J left behind.
TH meets with D alone. TH shows D Bong’s investigation notes. help me dong min. D: yes whatever you need (I will help with anything) what should I help you with. TH says he wants to investigate prior to the accident cuz Baek doesn’t remember anything about driving on the day of the accident and cant remember the moment of the accident. After the accident he just woke up in the driver’s seat. Hong and LKC were in the same car. both say BIH drove, but maybe – I am throwing this out as a “maybe” but what if either hong or LKC drove and right after the accident, traded places with Baek who was out like a light. D: trade places? TH: The witness said the driver wore white clothes. but that day Baek went hiking so if you think about it rationally, he wouldn’t have worn white clothes. Also he was so drunk that he doesn’t remember anything so it doesnt make sense that he would have driven. D: but realistically there is no evidence/something to verify that.  TH: we have to find it. Also Baek took a group picture with other hikers. Baek doesnt have a photo but one of the other hikers in the group could still have that picture. if we can just find that picture, we can see what color clothes Baek wore on the day of the accident. D: that’s true we could. TH tells D to check about the connections between LKC and hong and the people around them.between the two, if one drove and if the other kept his mouth shut, there is some kind of deal that was made. D: ok I will look into it. I will find out, but you know the possibility is very slim right? don’t expect too much. it happened 26 yrs ago. whatever the truth is, it will be hard to get the proof. I am afraid you will count on this too much and be devastated.  TH: I am asking you as a favor. D: ok. I will do my best. TH: thanks. let’s go. TH gets up and drops his pendant. He tells D to leave first and he will follow after putting things in order. TH picks up the pendant and remembers how J gave it to him. He calls J but just holds the phone out willing himself not to talk, but KJ’s voice says “hello officer hwang it’s KJH.” TH: hello? KJ: I am keeping J’s phone for her.  J is not in seoul right now. she left for a short time. TH: oh she did. ok. I will hang up now.
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

32#
Đăng lúc 7-2-2012 19:57:36 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Tớ rất là thích phân cảnh này, nhìn hai người rất là cute
Dám cá đây là thời điểm cả hai người bắt đầu để ý đến nhau
Bạn JE cứ nghĩ bạn ý thích asushi trước chứ ai bít được có khi bạn TH thích bạn JE trước cũng nên {:303:}

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

33#
Đăng lúc 7-2-2012 20:00:08 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Haha, còn đây là phân cảnh mà tớ đảm bao ai coi phim này cũng phải tua đi tua lại bao nhiêu lần
Bạn TH ngốc nghếch 30 tuổi mới biết yêu lần đầu nên vậy đấy

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

34#
Đăng lúc 7-2-2012 20:05:25 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Tớ cực kỳ thích cách mà hai người này thẳng thắn tình cảm với nhau
Thích thì nói là thích, k thích thì nói không thích, k hề có chút "nói gà nói vịt"

Bình luận

thích cảnh này :)  Đăng lúc 22-8-2012 01:17 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

35#
Đăng lúc 7-2-2012 20:08:37 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Cái này là hôm KBS award bạn Joo Won nhận giải best rookie. Chà chà, những ba người nhận luôn, haizzz

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

36#
Đăng lúc 10-2-2012 10:32:50 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Tae hee oppa diễn thật là xuất sắc, số 1 luôn đó. Mong cho oppa năm ni nhận được nhiều giải thưởng hơn nữa
đang mong chờ bộ phim mới of oppa ne! có ve hấp dẫn lắm. Hehe, cơ hội tới rồi
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

37#
Đăng lúc 10-2-2012 10:34:29 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
oppa Joo won và Uee đẹp đôi thế mà lại ko được best couple nhỉ? mong cặp đôi này ngoài đời ghê luôn. Mình thix uee gọi oppa hơn là ajussi. Hihi
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

38#
Đăng lúc 21-2-2012 10:33:30 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
mình cũng bị bấn Joo won rùi =))))) bấn từ diễn xuất đến giọng hát :X :X :X
kết bài my love của oppa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts92_tzwU-Y

đổ hoàn toàn, quá đẹp ^o^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCjOqBZCWUc
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

39#
Đăng lúc 23-2-2012 09:02:40 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Mình sắp chết vì bấn anh ấy đây :(( ngồi xem 58 tập OB mà chỉ ngồi canh lúc anh ý cười, lúc anh í mở mồm nói mấy câu dễ thương không chịu nổi :(( cái cách anh ý hỏi cưới con nhà người ta sao mà đáng yêu đến điên cuồng ấy :((

Tiếc là anh áy đóng ít phim quá T__T 2 drama mà cái nào cũng dài hơi :(( mình còn hơi bị lười xem kim tak goo vì thấy phim có vẻ nặng nề quá T__T

Năm nay là năm Joo Won đóng cánh sát =)) đang tìm movie anh ấy đóng cùng Uhm Tae Woong để coi :x

Đến tháng 4 sẽ được thấy anh ấy trên 2D1N rồi :x

Có ai có bài hát nào khác của anh ấy ngoài bài ost trong kim tak goo ko? với cả anh ấy nhảy nữa? Nghe mấy bạn nói anh ấy nhảy đẹp mà chưa thấy bao giờ :(
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

40#
Đăng lúc 24-2-2012 03:36:48 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
ôi thề anh ấy hát You raise me up mà tim mình muốn nổ tung tóe tanh bành cả ấy :((
sao mà cười nhìn yêu thế cơ chứ :(( mặt trẻ con dã man ạ :((
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách