Event Fshare

Xem: 29734|Trả lời: 345
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[LAKORN 2012] Raeng Prathana (Heated Desire): Nadech Kugimiya, KimBerly

[Lấy địa chỉ]
Nhảy đến trang chỉ định
#
Đăng lúc 17-3-2012 20:10:43 | Chỉ xem của tác giả Trả lời thưởng |Xem thứ tự |Chế độ đọc

Tên phim: Raeng Prathana (Heated desire)

Số tập: Chưa biết

Thể loại: Chưa biết

Thời gian phát sóng: Chưa biết

Kênh chiếu: Channel 3
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

345#
Đăng lúc 2-4-2013 14:59:02 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Không biết phim này chừng nào có vietsub cho mọi người xem nhỉ? xem bản tiếng thái rồi mà chổ hiểu chổ không. phim chiếu xong hết bên Thái rùi mà đợi hoài không thấy vietsub. Cả năm trời chưa có bộ vietsub nao cua Na để xem.

Bình luận

youtube có đó  Đăng lúc 20-4-2013 03:14 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

344#
Đăng lúc 22-3-2013 09:11:19 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
ôi seo mà nghe bài này hoài kg chán.... mấy bài OST trong film này hay quáaaaaa... ^.^

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

343#
Đăng lúc 4-3-2013 17:35:28 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
clip đc cắt ra từ RP ,
tổng hợp hình ảnh Nadech trong phim
hình như chỉ đến ep 4 thì phải
pé Na đẹp zai ế :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=R4-PFfZwX00&NR=1
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

342#
Đăng lúc 6-2-2013 22:53:43 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
doveeyes gửi lúc 5-2-2013 22:18
vừa xem engsub ep 12 xong
hóng......hóng..... quá mọi người ơi
phim hay.....

úi....úi....
đã tìm thấy rồi
iu quá đi....
thanks ....thanks.....bạn nha
lên đây kết bạn quả là tuyệt
{:420:}
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

341#
Đăng lúc 5-2-2013 22:18:37 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
vừa xem engsub ep 12 xong
hóng......hóng..... quá mọi người ơi
phim hay.....
yêu Kim quá đi.....
love.......love...Tae

Bình luận

hôm bữa mình mới tìm được Vietsub trên Youtube á, bạn lên đó search coi đi, kg phải Kites làm nên kg đc úp lên đây ^^  Đăng lúc 6-2-2013 08:57 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

340#
Đăng lúc 4-2-2013 12:11:05 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Raeng Prathana [Heated Desire] - Episode 15 - Final

=> Summary : p26, #256
=> OST              : p32, #319

=> Ep.01      : p26, #257
=> Ep.02      : p26, #258
=> Ep.03      : p26, #259
=> Ep.04      : p28, #271
=> Ep.05      : p28, #275
=> Ep.06      : p28, #256
=> Ep.07      : p32, #315
=> Ep.08      : p32, #316
=> Ep.09      : p32, #317
=> Ep.10      : p34, #333
=> Ep.11      : p34, #334
=> Ep.12      : p34, #335
=> Ep.13      : p34, #339
=> Ep.14      : p34, #340

Puwadon took Ravee back home and her parents blamed Pit. Ravee says not to bash Pit, it was her that told Pit to help her run away. Her parents say, all this time she still defend him? Ravee says she’s not defending but she told her parents she’s not marrying. They don’t listen to her that’s why she do it.

Puwadon tells her parents to not believe her. Ravee is brainwash by Pit. They should blamed Pit who already have a wife but still meddle in others’ stuff. Her parents blamed Pit for the change in Ravee. Puwadon says he will always forgive whatever wrong Ravee do. Puwadon tells Ravee, he will have a marriage certificate for them tomorrow. They will do a wedding later. Her parents bragging about how good Puwadon is and that she should be proud to marry a gentleman like Puwadon. Puwadon says Ravee can’t win him.

Ravee tells him not to leave and she has something to tell her future husband. Ravee tells her parents Puwdon raped her since everyone seems to think it’s Pit’s fault. They should know the truth. In the past, Puwadon harassed and all. She doesn’t tell anyone because she’s embarrassed. Puwadon says, “what are you saying? Are you angry because I took you home?” Ravee tells him to stop lying. Her parents asked if it’s true. Ravee says they don’t have to believe her… she would love to take it to the grave with her but from now on, she won’t let Puwadon do evil things to her.

Ravee shows the clip they beat Pit up. Ravee says, “If Pit have half of your damn evilness, I would be his wife already.” Puwadon says you want to be his wife so much? She says, “yes, more than being your wife!” Puwadon tells her to stop. She says he’s just a dog trying to take advantage. He’s always jealous of Pit, that’s why he come to harass a girl who can’t fight like her. Puwadon is useless that has nothing good to compare to Pit. Ravee says she will be the one who destroy him. No one will love him, even with his parents.

Her parents don’t want a wedding. They will stop everything and tells Puwadon to leave. He says before he leave he also have something to say. Ravee is just as evil as him. For her revenge on Suapa, it’s because he feed her with lies. Suapa didn’t want to steal Pit from Ravee but Ravee is stupiddddd enough to believe. He calls Ravee a backstabber. Puwadon says he does it for gratification.

Pit and Puwadon are both at ICU..WOOHOO

Puwadon’s mother blamed Ravee and that if something happen to Puwadon, they wouldn’t let her go free. She regretted choosing Ravee as a daughter-in-law. Ravee’s mother say his son is the wrong one and this is only small. Her father says their son tried to hurt his daughter so, of course, she will defend herself. The nurse comes out to tell them to don’t talk so loud since it’s a hospital. Puwadon’s mom wouldn’t let them go if something happen to Puwadon and Ravee’s mom says, they will not either. They will see who is the wrong one.

Ravee decides to tell the grandmother everything. She showed the video as evidence.

Tae tells her family she will stay to look after Pit. Tae says she will tell her true feeling to Pit once he wake up.

The grandmother refuses to give the land back to Puwadon. She’s going to give it to Pit.

Pit is wakes up to find Tae and is happy to see her. She calls the doc to come see him. Proud calls to ask about Pit’s condition. Tae tells Proud not to come visit since Pit might be leaving soon anyway.

Ravee comes to visit Pit. Ravee apologize to visiting him so late. She couldn’t call Pit and so she calls the company to find out that he’s at the hospital. Pit noticed that Ravee got hurt, “Did he hurt you again?”. However, Ravee says, “I’m the one who hurt him. I work him so hard he landed in the hospital.” Pit is a bit worry but Ravee comfort herself and him that if there is anything happen she will take responsible for it. Pit says, “So if everything is like this meaning you don’t have to marry him?”

“Yes.. my parents understand me and I don’t have to marry.” Tae enters to hear the conversation… Pit says that if Ravee needs anything he will help.

“You help me enough. You’re here because of me.”

“Even if I am more hurt than this and if it makes you don’t have to marry Puwadon, I am willing.”

Ravee thank Pit, “Thank you Pit for never abandoning me. What happen make realize that you still love me.” Pit went mute. Tae walk out without hearing his answer.

“I”m sorry Ravee… but the person that I love is Khun Tae. Every since things happen and we have to separate. It made me realize that the one I have always love is Khun Tae. But I know I am not suitable for her so I try to pull myself out. But I never be able to forget her.”

“But Khun Tae does not love you”, Ravee says.

“It’s okay. Just as long as I love her. I am sorry, Ravee for this past several years and closing the door for you to meet other guys. Since, you don’t have to marry Puwadon, I want you to open your heart to find someone that love you.”

At the hospital Pahsun yells and blames Puwadon for the grandmother not giving them the land. Puwadon says, he did everything because of his dad. He is pressure and force to do things. His dad never see him as a son. His dad never have time for him. His dad always sees other stuff more important. He wants his dad to hug him and spend time with him but he never received them. Puwadon wants to know if his dad loves him. His dad wasn’t able to answer because the cops come in to arrest Puwadon for Nop file it.

Yai receives a phone call from the cops and know that Puwadon is in the hospital. They also know that Ravee is the one that stabbed Puwadon. Tai says it’s karma… karama comes to bite people so fast these days.

Pit wonders where Tae went. She wouldn’t answer her phone. Pahsun comes to see Pit to begged him to retract the arrest of Puwadon. Pahsun is willing to do anything. He will admit to being Pit’s father. Pit detest it. Pit doesn’t want it. Pahsun pleads Pit to do one thing for him since Pit have everything now… even the land. Pit says he doesn’t want the land as well but he will retract the arrest if Puwadon doesn’t file anything on Ravee. They compromise. Pahsun thank Pit and apologize all the insult he ever threw at Pit’s mom.

Romanee is happy that Puwadon’s parents doesn’t file report on Ravee. She apologize to her daughter for being so blind. Ravee says it’s also her fault for letting her emotion controls her. She will not be selfish anymore. She will become a change person. She will also do more things to other people. She also wants to take care of her parents as best.

In Pit’s hospital room, her family is shocked that Tae isn’t at the hospital. Pit says, “All of a sudden she just disappeared. I thought she went home.”

“She didn’t go home.”

Yai says, “What is up with her? If she’s a bit smaller than this, I will spank her.”

Pit’s phone ring but it wasn’t Tae. It was the lawyer telling him of the divorce date.

Yai is pissed at Tae for trying to divorce Pit. Tae says it’s not strange that they’re going to divorce. Tai says Pit is still sick. Tae fires back that slow or fast, it’s still the same result.

A few days later, Tae talks to Proud. Proud says, “I don’t understand you at all. At first you change your mind to divorce and then somewho you want to divorce him. You don’t want to divorce him but why are you doing this?… Do you understand what I’m saying?”

“When Pit was at the hospital… I saw how much he still love that woman. Pit hurt so much because of her, so the person Pit wants to take care of is Khun Ravee. It’s not me! So, why would you want me to stay with him?”

“Tae…”

“No matter how time fly, I will never be the right woman for him.”

Pit misses Tae. He called their house to ask how Tae is. Pa Nee says Tae is doing well. She’s not sick nor anything and she just went out with Khun Proud. Pit says, “That means she’s happy.” Yai comes to see Pit because Pit is lonely.

“I don’t get why you agree to divorce Tae.”

“I don’t want to divorce but it is what Khun Tae wants. I will do it.”

“Why don’t you think that Tae might not want it? Why don’t you two open your heart to talk?”

“There is nothing to say. Everything is so clear. Maybe, divorcing will make everything good for us.”

“I’m honestly asking you, Pit. What you feel for my sister?”

“My feeling isn’t as important as her happiness and status. She will probably meet someone better and perfect.”

“You didn’t answer my question.”

“Doesn’t matter what my answer is. Everything is too late.”

Puwadon goes to apologize to his grandmother. He asks for her forgiveness even though she might not want to. She says, she will forgive him since he is her grandson. Puwadon cries to his grandmother is really the only person who loves him. She say his parents also love him.

Pit and Puwadon meet each other again. Pit says he brought work for Khun Nai. Puwadon says Pit doesn’t have to tell him what Pit is doing here.

Puwadon says, “In the past, all the bad words and all my action that I did toward… if any of them I am wrong, I am sorry. But don’t feel so happy that I apologized. I mean I forgave you everything. Just to let you know that I will always be the number one grandson and you can only be… the second best grandson.” Pit reassure Puwadon that he knows of his own status. He never wants to demand anything from anyone. Puwadon thank Pit for not filing report on him. Pit says Puwadon should thank his dad.

Puwadon goes to apologize to his father for speaking so harsh on him. He now knows that his dad lower his dignity just to go begged Pit to retract the cop from arresting him. His father says that he was being harsh on Puwadon because he have a lot of hopes for Puwadon who is his only son. He is sorry for being so harsh. Puwadon blamed himself for not being a good son.. a son who can’t succeed in anything. Pahsun says it’s ok… since everything is in the past.

Puwadon and Ravee decides to go abroad (of course separately). Their parents support them. Puwadon’s mom didn’t want to let him go but he says he want to do something for himself without having his parents as backup. If he stays then everything just remain the same.

At a cafe, Ravee says she’s going abroad and she might open a restaurant. Pit wishes her well. She thank Pit for being such a good friend to her. She asks if Pit and Tae understand each other now. Pit tells Ravee they’re going to divorce. Ravee asks if Pit tell Tae his feeling. He says there is no reason to say it since Tae didn’t love him. Ravee tells him not to assumed it and since Pit still have opportunity, he should tell Tae his feelings or he’s going to regret for the rest of his life.

Ravee goes to see Tae asking Tae not to divorce Pit. Tae isn’t sure of Ravee’s motivation to come here so she didn’t believe in Ravee. She didn’t want to trust in Ravee. Tae says Pit has to be responsible of what he did. Ravee says but Pit didn’t sleep with her. It was a lied she made up. Ravee tells Tae that Pit loves Tae. Tae doesn’t believe that Pit loves her. Ravee wants Tae to believe in the love that Pit and Tae have for each other. Tae says he only married her to pay back her father’s gratitude. Ravee tells her to stop assuming because it doesn’t make things better. Ravee says she comes to tell Tae because she feels bad for doing so many bad thing to them. If they don’t end up together because of her, she will feel bad for the rest of her life. She asks Tae to give Pit a chance to express his feeling.

The day of the divorce… Pittaya arrives.

“You here on time. Let’s hurry up and get this done."

“Khun Tae. Before we go in I want to say something. After listening, if you still want to get a divorce, I will agree to.”

“After the deathly incident, I think that our lives is never set. We don’t know when we will die. That’s why I want to tell you everything. I don’t want what is inside my heart die with me and that I would never be able to say this agian.”

Tae listens to him. “I am sorry that I hurt you again and again. I am sad every time I do that.”

“Then you did you it?”

“Because I love you. I love you to the point I don’t want to love you anymore.”

Tae asks, “Why?”

“Because I feel that I am too low status for a proud girl like you. You’re also the daughter of the person who have so been kind to me. I fall in love with you ever since we were young. I fall in love in your cute personality and in your hellish way.”

“I also don’t want to seize a star like you with an earth dust like me. I lock my heart that has you in there that I didn’t know it also hurt the person I love.”

“I profess my heart out to you. What about you? Can you tell me how you feel about me?”

“I hate you.” Pit went pale.

“I hate when you know my heart. I hate when you don’t speak nice to me. I hate when you look at me like that. I hate. I hate that I love you.”

“Why do I have to you someone like you, Pitbull?” Pit wiped her tears.

“So, you love me?”

“Of course. Have to.”

Puwadon and Ravee coincidentally met each other at the airport. They have a small talk about apologizing. Ravee says she’s not angry and she doesn’t know how she feels about him. She’s not angry nor hate him but she can’t speak to him casually either. Both are happy that they will change for the better and the old one has now died.

Pit and Tae and the family go BBQ at the Khao Yai vacation house. Yai brought Baew as his new girlfriend. Tae goes to view the scene and hug herself since it’s chilly. Pit comes to hug her.

“You hug me… of course I’m not cold anymore.”

“I don’t believe that I will have you in my arm like this.”

“If you didn’t abandon me, you’ll have me  to hug a long time already.”

“I didn’t abandon you. I have to go to stop my heart from further falling in love with you. I was about dying that time from missing you all the time.”

“Do you think you’re the only one that was dying? I was just as bad.”

“If we weren’t so prideful those time we’ll have 3 to 4 kids.”

“Who says I will have your child?!”

“If you don’t want to have babies with me, I’ll find someone else.” Tae grabbed his ears and twist it.

“OUay.. Tae I am hurt.”

“If you follow up with what you say, it will be harsher than this.”

“From this very minute onward, I will not leave you evere again. YOu are the most important person to me. You are my heart and my air.”

“You are also the most important to me. You are my heart and my air too.”

“I love you/I love you.”

~~~~~
@cr: sugar-daily

{:306:} {:306:} {:306:} ... Happy Ending ... {:306:} {:306:} {:306:}

Bình luận

so sweet <3  Đăng lúc 4-2-2013 09:51 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

339#
Đăng lúc 4-2-2013 12:02:31 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Raeng Prathana [Heated Desire] - Episode 14

=> Ep.12      : p34, #335
=> Ep.13      : p34, #339

Pit comes back home thinking back to when Tae asked for his trust and how he never think she changed. And the scene she asked for freedom. In the morning Ravee calls Pit asking how he is. Pit says Tae went back home. Ravee is happy that the time she and Pit together is here. Pit does not want her to go to his house. But Ravee insists to come. Ravee’s mom asks where she is going. Ravee lied she’s going to see See. Her mom can call her what restaurant she needed to go and she will meet them.

Ravee says she will help Pit in anyway he wants. He says she can’t help with this situation. Ravee then continue to hold on to Pit and offer herself. Since there is no Tae they can finally be together. They can elope and she wouldn’t care about any insults. Pit does not believe what he is hearing. Ravee tries to kiss and harassed him but he dodge her. He asks where is her dignity? Where is the prim and proper and cute girl he knew? Ravee says that girl has died. What’s wrong if Pit and her would to do as love a couple do? Pit doesn’t say anything. She then asks if he loves Tae. His silence speaks volume. She says she can’t believe he loves Tae because Tae doesn’t love him. He should remember Tae only married him to save her and her family’s reputation. Ravee continues to go hug him. Pit tells Ravee to leave. He doesn’t want to be disgusted with her more than this.

Romanee couldn’t contact Ravee. Puwadon tells her to call See. Romanee calls See only to hear that they’re not friends anymore because See was able to know that Ravee wants to steal Pit from Suapa. Right now, Ravee is with Pit. Romanee about to have a heart attack.

When Ravee returns home, her mom asks why she still go see Pit. Why is she being a cheat? Ravee says she’s not being a cheater. Her and Pit love each other. The one who comes later is the one she consider she cheats with. She and Pit are husband and wife now. Meaning she and Pit just sleep together.

Romanee and husband go to Nop’s house and tell them to put a leash on their son-in-law. He has touch and demean their daughter. Yai and Tai doesn’t believe. They told Romanee to put the leash on their daughter instead. Tae overheard the discussion and feel fainted.

When Tae wakes up, her father tells her to not believe it. He will go ask Pit for the truth. Tae says what truth? What he does is not her business.

Yai wants to go demand for an answer from Pit. He wants to end everything. Pit tells Yai the truth. He can go swear at anything he and Ravee didn’t have anything. Yai says he believe Pit. He also have something to tell Pit. He tells Pit that Tae loves Pit. Pit asks for certainty. Yai says he is sure since Tae was the one who told him.

Pit comes knocking in Tae’s door. She asks who is knocking but no one answers. She opens the door to find Pit and tries to close but he push it open. She doesn’t want to listen to his excuses and reasons. He says he won’t leave until she listens to him. She step on his foot and run away. Tae just refuse to speak and see Pit. If Pit doesn’t leave then Tae is going to leave. Pit says he will be the one to leave. He’s leaving not because he gave up. He will never let her go and he come everyday.

In the morning Tae comes down looking for Pit. She basically has a soft heart. Lol when Pa Née gives her the soup Tae is able to taste that, that was her soup. Only Pit and her know how to make it. Where is Pit, she demands. He comes out and she asks why he’s here. He says he told her he will come everyday until she listens to him. She says if she listens he will go away? He says yes. She says even though she might or might not believe him? He will accept it? He nodd his head.

Pittaya explained that, “I admit that Ravee came to see me but nothing happen. Like I said before… Between me and Ravee is impossible. I still insist on that. We are over a long time ago.

“Your relationship may ended but your feeling for that woman has not”, Tae said. Pit surprised that Tae would think that. He tries to explain but Tae cut him off.

“I know that you have to bite yourself and endure to marry me. The only one in your heart is her. You should accept reality, Pit. I know you’re counting down the day for your freedom.”

Pit said that’s untrue, “all the time we’re together, I never force myself.” Tae tells him not to lied to himself. It’s time they speak the truth. She knows everything he did was for her father. He says he does everything for her not for uncle. He begged her to believe her.

“I use to trust you but now I don’t want to anymore. Leave. We’re done talking here.” Tae about to walk away but Pit says she wants the truth. How come she doesn’t tell him the truth?

“What are your feelings for me? Do you… Love me? I ask if you love me?”

“Love? You know why we married. I married you because of dad, not for love. If I love you I wouldn’t be asking for freedom.”

“You’re probably miserable to live with a person like me.”

“You understand correctly.”

“I’m the only one who think we were happy.” He choked.

“How are we even happy… When we… Don’t even love each other?”

Pit gives Tae the ring back and says what he given to her he wouldn’t take it back. Tae comes back crying. Tai asks why Tae do that? The one that hurt more is Tae? Tae says she wants the one she loved to be happy.

Puwadon has his driver stay and to chauffeur Ravee around. He wants his driver to track Ravee. Ravee is like a prisoner.
At night Nop comes to talk to Tae, telling her that Pit is a good person no matter what. He doesn’t know their problem but he saw Pit’s determination so Tae could stop being angry. He doesn’t want anything to destroy the good feelings they have for one another. He wants Tae to give another chance to Pit. Sometimes, the things that she sees or understand might not be it. He doesn’t want her to be unhappy.

Ravee calls Pit to help her escape her wedding. She can’t stand to marry Puwadon and spend her life with him. Pit says that’s not a good solution to a problem. Ravee says if Pit doesn’t help her she rather died.

Pit comes to the wedding sayinghe come to congratulate. But Puwadon had a man tailing Pit. Ravee thought Pit might not really help her util she receives a message from Pit. Pit knowing someone is following him run down the stair and dodge the guy. Romanee receives a call Ravee ran away. Puwadon blamed Pit. Pit refuse to admit. He didn’t hide Ravee. Pahsun says so if Pit didn’t, then that means someone else did. Pit was a ploy.

Puwadon scream many insulting words to Pit about his mother and his background. Pit has no mother cuz she wanted to died rather than wanting him. His father doesn’t even want him. Puwadon says Pit is jealous cuz he has everything. He spit many insults and got a slap from his grandmother.

Yai took Ravee to a room. He says there is everything for her to use. He gives her the maid’s phone number. She asks where is Pit. Yai says She should stop bothering Pit because of her everything is chaos. Doesn’t she know she distress Pit? Ravee refuse to be a problem for Pit. Yai tells her that if Pit wants to help her he would have come himself. But, here he has to ask Yai because he cares about Tae. Pit doesn’t want Tae to misunderstand. Between Ravee and Pit is over and tells Ravee to move on. She should stop bothering Pit with he problems. She needs to let Pit go.

Puwadon’s dad is angry at Puwadon for not being able to take care of one girl. Puwadon needs to get Ravee back and get that piece of land. If Puwadon doesn’t, Puwadon can go find his own hell.

Tae decides that she wants to talk to Pit after dreaming about him and reevaluate what her dad said to her. Yai calls Pit to come over and that Tae’s answer might be different from last time when she was angry. Pit agrees to come.

When Tai mention about Ravee’s wedding, Yai choked on guilt. He says dont talk about that family cuz it make him lose appetite.

Puwadon comes to Nop’s house demanding for Pittaya. Khun Yai says Pit is not there and it’s not right time for Puwadon to cause disturbance at their family time. Puwadon says that last night Pit took his bride and hide her. Tae comes out due to noises. Puwadon tells her to tell her husband to give him back his bride. They don’t believe Pit would do something like that. Puwadon asks if they all could testify for him? He demands Pit to return Ravee.. Hiding someone’s wife is a work of thieves. Such a low background like Pit would do something like that. They tells Puwadon to leave or else they’ll call the cop. Puwadon challenges them to call so that cops can arrest Pit for kidnapping… Nop says Puwadon has no proof but what is evident is that Puwadon is barging into their house.

Puwadon continues to insult the family for their stupidity in defending Pittaya. Yai is about to go beat Puwadon up but Pit and everyone stop him.

Puwadon demands for Ravee but Pit says that he thought everything was clear from yesterday? Does Puwadon not have a good memory? Pit was also at the wedding. Puwadon says he knew people who do things behind people’s back will never admit the turth. Puwadon says to Tae, “Im here to tell you that your bastard of a husband is a pain in the ass. If you don’t want to be embarrassed, tell you husband to bring back my person!”

Pit tells Puwadon to not bother Tae. Puwadon tells Pit to dont bother himself with Ravee too then. Tae defends that Pit didn’t do it since she’s worry Puwadon might hurt Pit. Puwadon insults that Tae is brainwash by Pit that she doesn’t know what’s good for her.

Tae said. “I understand that being jilted by your bride is an embarrassment. But you don’t have the right to blame someone else.”

“The day before your wedding and last night Pit is with me. How do he had the time to take away your bride?”
“Pit and I love each other. He respect me and never cheats. He never lied. We trust each other and most importantly he will always choose me before anyone else. So, no way would Pit take Ravee.”

Puwadon is not happy and keep telling tae how stupid she is. Nop wants Puwadon to stop throwing insults cuz he will call the cops. Nop tells Yai to call the cop. Puwadon tells them to keep defending him but when the truth comes out, let’s see if they still like Pit.

Tae walks Away after Puwadon left. She asks if Pit took Ravee. Yai says he’s the one who did it. Tae says why would Yai do it? He only did it because Pit asked, right?

Pit said, “Yes… I asked Pe’Yai to help but I didn’t do it because I still have feelings for her.” Tae asks Yai to leave because she wants to speak with Pit alone.

“I call you today because dad told me… That sometimes what I see is not what I understand. I wanted to give you a chance to explain. But since this happen we don’t have anything to say.”

“No. Khun Tae.”

“What you did made me realize that you don’t want that woman marry to Puwadon even though you know how dangerous he is. You still choose to help her. How envious that she has someone to love her that he would even sacrifice himself.” Pit wants to deny it. Holding her hand to stop and noticed that she’s wearing his ring.

“You and me are over… If you want to be a good husband. You know what to do. I give you another last chance to be a good husband… Divorce me.” Pit is shocked.

“No… I won’t divorce you. I will not.”

“Let me go. Let go!”

“I won’t let you go. I won’t let you walk away from me like this… I.. Lo..” But Tae cuts him off spewing hatred at him.

“Don’t you hear me? I hate you. I don’t want to see you. Stop bothering me!”

Tai is giving a huge lecture to Yai for helping Ravee. Why why why?! Yai says if they don’t she will kill herself. That’s a human life. Pa née says why should they care if she didn’t care about her own life?

Pit apologize to Nop for not fulfilling promises and for not taking well care of Tae. Nop says Pit is not wrong. He doesn’t need to apologize. He understands everything in regards to Ravee and Tae. He says everything happened starts from him wanting Pit to take care of Tae even though Pit says he doesn’t want to married. Pit has to separate from the one he loves to pay gratitude.

Tae married because of him. He tried to help glue back the broken pieces but now he knows these pieces can’t be glue back. He should never be selfish to want his wishes for both of them from the beginning. It’s time that Pit and Tae to choose their own path. Pit has sacrifice enough. All Nop wants now is to see Pit and Tae happy no matter if they end up together or not.

Tai asks if Tae is certain with her decision. Yai tells her not be angry at Pit. Tae tells him to not give excuses. It’s not strange that they will divorce since they didn’t married out of love. Tai says but Tae loves Pit. Tae says she can endure it. She’s a lot stronger now. At first it would be miserable but every thing will pass. Nop says Tae doesn’t need to endure it. She can cry all she wants. She has a family that will help wipe her tears.

Ravee thinking alone in her room of what Yai told her. She says to herself if Pit really isn’t going to visit her.

Pit got beat up and kidnapped. They beat him up so bad so Puwadon tells Ravee to come and he’ll let Pit go.

~~~~~
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

338#
Đăng lúc 4-2-2013 11:58:28 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Raeng Prathana [Heated Desire] - Episode 13

=> Ep.12      : p35, #335

At the family BBQ gathering when Nop is trying to inquire about the charity show everyone is trying to avoid him because no one wants to tell him about the news of Tae with Puwadon. Nop asks why is everyone avoiding him when he just want to talk about the fashion show. He says the organizer called to thank Pit for making the show go well. They are all relief but he tells them are they afraid he will know about Tae and Poowadon’s news? He doesn’t live in a cave that he doesn’t know anything. Tae tells him they just worry about him.

Yai tells Pit that it seems Pit and Tae really love each other. Pit tries to say something but Yai cut him off. Yai thanks Pit for making Tae happy. Pit asks, “really?” Yai shocked that Pit doesn’t know and asks if they ever ask if they are happy to each other? Yai then lectures Pit that since Pit still have time he should tell his feeling. They should profess their feeling that they are happy.

Ravee’s parents are happy that Puwadon is serious that he even go public with it. Ravee refuses to marry Puwadon. She couldn’t even breathe when she’s near Puwadon so how could she spent the rest of her life with him? They argued some more about Ravee loving Pit and she got a slap.

Pit, looking at the pictures he took of Tae and when Tae comes down the stair he pretend he was just looking at messages. Tae comes down to get her face cream. He looks at her like she’s ridiculous. She says creams are not ridiculous. Look at his face with dark circle and dry skin from working so hard. She rubbed some cream out and splat it on his face. Lol After awhile he remembers what Yai told him about confessing his feelings. Before he could Tae softly smack his cheeks. She lies that they have to slap 100 times so his skin can absorbed all the nutrients. He says that ridiculous because his face will be swollen by then. He says she lied to him, huh? She tells him to go sleep since those cream will work when he’s sleeping.

Ravee comes crying to Pit, telling him she argued with her parents about marrying to Puwadon. She doesn’t want to marry him. She apologizes for bothering Pit and Tae. Ravee asks Tae to understand her since she has no place to go. She wants to talk to a friend that understands her. Can she stay at their house for awhile? Both Pit and Tae looks uncomfortable as hell. Ravee says if they’re uncomfortable she can leave. Tae pity her says Pit doesn’t mind. Pit thanks Tae for understanding Ravee. Tae says if she’s in the same shoes as Ravee, Ravee would have help too. She understands and if they let Ravee go back knowing her parents there will be more argument. Ravee is happy they allowed her to stay. She says she will sleep on the sofa. Pit says she should go sleep with Tae in the room since he’s going to book a hotel room instead. So, it doesn’t look bad.

When Pit was leaving he asks Tae to lock the door. She says she knowssss. He touch her head and says cuz he’s worry. Ravee did not like what she sees. Ravee looks at the sofa and sees pillow. She kind of figured out Pit and Tae doesn’t share bed. She inquired about it when they were in the room. She says Tae didn’t get mad about Pit and her that Tae kick Pit out to sleep on the sofa. Tae tells Ravee it belong to her auntie maid… She comes to help clean sometimes and when it’s really late Pa Née would sleep there..Tae says she will go get towel and pajama for Ravee. In the bathroom Tae sigh since she almost got caught. When Tae return to the bed Ravee was talking to Pit. Ravee tells Pit not to worry and don’t feel bad about not being able to care of her. Tae becomes sad thinking Pit didn’t call her since he promised to call her when he arrived at the hotel. However, her phone ring and its Pit. He calls to tell her she reach the hotel. Tae is confuse why Ravee is staging that.

Ravee tells Tae that she always take long shower and Tae can sleep first. She tells Tae how Pit never sleeps quietly. He would move all night and snores as well. Tae says she doesn’t hear anything since she sleeps very deep. Ravee says that’s weird because he took her to Samui island during valentine and he sure does snore and such.

Ravee’s parents are worry about her and call See. See figured Ravee will be at Pit’s house. See calls Puwadon. Puwadon goes to Pit’s house and dragged Ravee out. Tae tries to stop but she got push out of the way and hit her head.

Pit comes back to asks if Puwadon did anything to Tae. She says she’s not hurt but her head hurt because she smack it on the stair way when she tries to help. She’s worry about Ravee. Pit says if Puwadon does anything to Ravee, he wouldn’t let Puwadon go free. Tae is hurt by that revelation.

Pit visits Ravee the next morning. Ravee tells Pit that they shouldn’t blamed only Puwadon since she asks Tae to help her but Tae went to open the door instead. Plus, Ravee doesn’t want to accuse anyone but Tae mus have told Puwadon where Ravee is. Pit does not believe it. Ravee says Pit knows that she never lies. She knows that Tae is not happy she keeps bothering Pit. Pit doesn’t believe it. See watches them and says how strawberry Ravee is.

Ravee comes inside asking for See. Knowing See is in the back and heard See talking go Puwadon. Ravee confronts See being the one to tell Puwadon where Ravee is. She thought they’re friends? See says, “friends? You see me as a friend? In the past you take advantage of me. Whatever is good you want it all including Pit. I thought you were my friend. You know I like Pit that’s why I come to discuss with you about Pit. But you tried to call for his attention that he came to like you instead.” Ravee is really not please with what See says and call See evil. See says Ravee should reevaluate and see who is the evil one. They both slap each other. Ravee cut See off as a friend.

Pit comes back to tell Tae what Ravee told him. Tae says how could Ravee said that? Doesn’t Pit believe her? Pit tells her to calm done because he believes her but he doesn’t understand why Ravee say that. Pit knows that she helped Ravee cuz her head injury is an evidence. Pit of course trust Tae but he doesn’t know why Ravee said that? Ravee must have misunderstood. Tae says how could it be a misunderstanding when Ravee saw that Tae did try to help. She will go talk to Ravee. Pit asks to go along but Tae refuses him.

Tae asks Ravee why Ravee said that to Pit. Ravee says Pit told her? He seems to trust Tae. Tae says of course since they’re husband and wife. The trust each other. Tae tells Ravee to honestly speak what’s in her mind. Ravee says she has nothing to say. But Tae says she does. Last night when Ravee was talking to Pit, at the same time Pit also called her. Why is that? What does Ravee wants? Ravee says she’s doing this because of Tae. Tae says what has she done? Ravee says its Tae’s fault she lost Pit and lost everything. Her life is rock bottom because of Tae and she has to marry Puwadon because of Tae. But Tae is being well care by Pit when that place should have been hers. Tae says she apologize to her already and she never wants Ravee’s life to be that way. Ravee says she’s not a nun to not have feelings. She has to thank Tae for teaching her. Tae says what has she teach Ravee? Tae thinks back to the same scenario Ravee imitate. Tae then says so in the past Ravee pretends to be good to her? Asking her to be a friends is fake and etc? Ravee says Tae sure gotten smarter. Ravee tells Tae if she doesn’t get Pit, Tae will not get him too. Ravee will make Tae hurt 100 times more than Ravee encountered.

Tae goes to talk to Proud. Proud says how come Tae didn’t slapped Ravee a few time? Tae says she was shock and everything is like dark to her at all sides. Proud says she knew Ravee has no good intention. Tae felt hurt like being betrayed. She always feel bad about Ravee and Pit, so she always willing to help. She never thought Ravee would lied.

Tae comes back home to Pit telling her that he thought she was going to talk to Ravee in a nice way. How come Tae didn’t listen to Ravee? Ravee called to apologized because she doesn’t want Tae to be mad at her. Tae says its ok she will call Ravee.
In the morning Tae texted Ravee pretending to be Pit to asks Ravee out for dinner. Pit comes down asking for his phone. He couldn’t find his phone when he put it on the table next to the bed. Tae tells him to go work and she will look for it. Tae actually bought him a new phone since she couldn’t find his phone. She also tells him they have dinner at her dad’s house.

Ravee waited for Pit the whole night but Pit never showed up cuz he’s having dinner with Tae and her family. They were happily feeding each other that her dad teases he’s hurt no one puts food on his plate. So each of them start putting it on his plate. Yai says his dad is such a jealous person. Nop says now Pit knows who Tae really care about… Which is Pit since she’s so attentive towards him. Tae also left a note for Ravee saying, “is it fun waiting? Enjoy your food.”

Pit is ready for the night come out and see Tae filming him. He doesn’t want her to film him so he tries to stop her. He then says he will film her instead. She doesn’t want to since she has no makeup on. They fight for the phone and fell down on the bed, she keeps filming the video. She also tickles him to snatch the phone from him and both struggles for it again. They almost kiss after falling down again on the bed the second time.

Tae sent the clip to Ravee as well as call to taunt Ravee. See how happy Pit is when he’s with her? Has he ever laugh like that when he was with Ravee? Ravee is quiet meaning that he never did.

In the morning Pit didn’t want to leave for work. So, he tells her he will make steak for her in the evening. He keeps telling her he’s leaving so she’s like yes you told me that awhile ago. Lol

Ravee comes to hand out her wedding invitation to Pit. Pit says he and Tae will go. Ravee says she has to move on. Pit is happy for her. Pit receives a call from Tae asking what kind of wine he likes but he tells her to pick what she wants and he will see her later. He was smiling and Ravee asks why is he smiling? It’s a really happy genuine smile too. He asks did he smile? Lol it’s cuz tonight he’s cooking steak for Tae and Tae is out buying wine with her sister. Ravee puts on an innocent face how sad she hasn’t taste Pit’s cooking for awhile. She really misses it. He feels guilty so asks Ravee to go eat with them. Ravee tells him not to invite out of courtesy. He says he really want her to go.

When Tae returns home to find Ravee with Pit… She did not like it. She asks if she can help with anything. Ravee tells Tae, “no since that place is HER place”. Pit looks at Ravee weirdly and so she correct herself that it’s her duty to help him. At the dinner table, Tae pretends that Pit gave her a big steak and she couldn’t finish it. Can he help her? He says yes. So, she feed him a small piece. Ravee was angry and keep drinking wine. Pit tells her not to drink so much.

After dinner, Pit cleans up and tell the lady to go talk. Tae says she’s such a lucky woman to have a man like Pit who is a good man and a gentleman. Ravee says but Pit will always love her and never Tae. Tae flashback to the part Pit told her he and Ravee is impossible and he wants to take care of Tae. Tae says but from what she knows of what Pit told her… Ravee and Pit is impossible. Ravee says that’s only because she has to marry Puwadon but Tae counter back that he also says he wants to take care of her. Ravee doesn’t believe it. Tae says Ravee is the past. What’s important is that she’s the present. Ravee says no matter if its the past or the present, Pit would always love her. Tae challenges Ravee to see who Pit will choose at the end.
Proud isn’t happy with Tae challenging Ravee. What if Pit picks Ravee? Tae says she will give him freedom. If he picks her, she will tell him her feelings.

At work, Pit receives a text from Tae to meet her at the restaurant after work. Pit thinks of what Yai said and took it. He calls Baew to get flower for him. Ravee comes in that she drops by near so she brought snacks for him. Baew wasn’t happy to see Ravee… She collided with Yai and is annoyed. He asks her why is she annoy? Is it cuz of Pit. Baew tells Yai to be quiet and Yai says she’s afraid Pit will hear them? She says she doesn’t want people hearing and gossiping then it gets to Tae’s ears…. Just Pit’s ex fussing over at work is enough.

Ravee asks who give Pit the flower. He says he bought it for Tae. They’re going out to eat. Ravee tries to divert Pit to go help her pick up some appliance since she’s renovating her restaurant. She says it won’t take long. Pit hesitated but Yai tells Pit that the streets get busy after work. Pit wouldn’t want to be late. Yai offers to help Ravee but she refused. Yai then says he will go back to work and that his brother-in-law should not wait long till the flowers all die. Ravee asks for Pit’s phone lying her battery is out. She looks at the message and know where to wait for Tae.

Tae saw Ravee on the table she reserved and ask Ravee what she’s doing there. Ravee tells Tae, Pit send Ravee to tell Tae off. He knows what Tae is going to say so he doesn’t want to hurt Tae’s feeling. Ravee is to come tell Tae to leave Pit. Pit doesn’t love Tae. Tae doesn’t believe her and tells Ravee to leave. Ravee keeps telling Tae that Pit doesn’t love her. Tae calls Ravee a snake with venom. Ravee was about to splash the cup of water at Tae but saw Pit. She got scared so she threw the water at herself and slapped herself. She then stage to make it look like Tae and her were fighting. Pit comes and Ravee asks for help. Pit asks why Tae hurt Ravee? Ravee says she tried explaining Ravee and Pit has nothing together but Tae won’t believe. Tae says she didn’t do anything. He could ask anyone and even the camera. Pit yells at her to stop lying since he saw it with his own eyes. She cries saying he never believe she has changed. That he would believe other people’s word over hers. Pit says Ravee is not just anyone. Tae’s tears drop and says so it means she’s the other person. Pit chase after Tae but she won’t stop to speak to him.

Back at the restaurant, Pit asks how come Ravee is here? She make up excuses she has a meeting with a friend and coincidentally meet Tae. She told Tae she just met with Pit and Tae wasn’t happy with it. She tried to explain to Tae but Tae won’t believe her.

Pit comes back home but Tae isn’t home. He calls Tae but she didn’t answer. Tae went home crying to her father. Pit called Proud but Tae isn’t with her. Tae isn’t with any other friends too. He tells Proud to call him if She knows where Tae is. Yai comes to Pit’s house demanding why Tae went home crying. Pit confused Tae is crying? Yai demands what happen?

Pit comes knocking on her door to open for him. She tells him to go away. He won’t go away if she doesn’t talk to him. She decided to take his ring off and open the door to give to him. He looks confused as heck… She tells him to go away. She doesn’t want to see him and she wants freedom. She is sick and sick of it. He says, “no. He is sorry for everything.” But she pushes him off and slammed the door in his face.

The family encourage him to be patience and Tae is just speaking out of anger. Yai says he will talk to Tae. Yai demands that if Tae still sees him as brother she has to tell him everything. Tae says since she lived with Pit, he never forget about that woman. Yai says she’s about to marry… But Tae says, “so, what?does it make Pit stop loving her?” Tae hurts and is tired of fighting her feelings. Living with Pit only makes her love for him grew stronger… And he never stop loving Ravee. If Pit can choose, he wouldn’t choose to married her. Pit has sacrifice so much for her, it is now time that she do something for him.

~~~~~
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

337#
Đăng lúc 31-1-2013 09:54:13 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

chắc đây là cảnh cho cái script ở trên nè ^^

@cr: asianfuse
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

336#
Đăng lúc 29-1-2013 09:48:13 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Hôm bữa bạn nào nói cái vụ rating 31% là kg phải rating film mà là cái Pool nào đó thì đúng nè... ^^ ... tại mình kg bít tiếng Thái nên thấy rating khủng quá là đem dzìa khoe nhà liền ^^

Rating cuối tuần rồi đây... ^_^

Jan. 25th -- 8.1
Jan. 26th -- 8.7
Jan. 27th -- 8.1

Và đây là cái kết đc báo trước ^^

++++++++++++++++++

Rawee begs Tae to give Pit a chance to explain himself before the two go ahead with their divorce. Rawee asks to trust her this one time to have Pit tells her what's in his heart. Tae is confuse.

Next day at Amper (divorce place)

Tae sees Pit and comments, "you're on time. Let's hurry in and get this over with."

Tae starts walking in.

"Khun Tae, before we go ahead with the divorce, can I say something to you. After you heard what I say and you still firm about divorcing me, I'll accept it."

Tae stands still while her heart beats very fast.

"After the accidental death, I realize that life is uncertain. I don't know when I will die ... so I want to say everything to you. I don't want what's inside my heart to die along with me. And I probably won't have a chance to say it again."

Pit walks closely to stand behind Tae's back. She could feel his presence but still refuses to turn back at him.

"I'm sorry for hurting you over and over. I feel sad each time I do that."

Tae turns around to look at his face.

"Why did you do it then?"

"B/c I love you .. I love ... you ... love so much that i don't want to love you."

Tae is silent upon hearing him spoke bluntly.

"Why?"

"B/c I feel I'm low (poor), not suitable for a noble girl like you. Also, you're the daughter of the person who I'm grateful to. I fell in love with you since we're young. I fell for you for your cuteness and liveliness. Fell for your ruthless."

@cr:asianfuse

Bình luận

:) ... đọc là đã nổi da gà òi... kg bít coi thì sao đây :>  Đăng lúc 31-1-2013 09:46 AM
đoạn cuối sến sụa y như hàn xẻng =))  Đăng lúc 30-1-2013 08:39 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách