Tác giả: henetry
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[Tivi + Show] Các bản tin & các show trên tivi + radio

[Lấy địa chỉ]
51#
Đăng lúc 17-10-2011 22:05:31 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Bình luận

hì , s định đi tìm cái link post mà hok bik đâu ^^ s post hết mấy pics em có rồi ^^  Đăng lúc 18-10-2011 01:08 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

52#
Đăng lúc 17-10-2011 22:08:01 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Credit: http://www.imbc.com/broad/radio/ ... tml?list_id=4721390

Nhìn Joong iu quá đi ah :x
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

53#
Đăng lúc 17-10-2011 22:53:07 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
songbien gửi lúc 17-10-2011 22:08
Credit: http://www.imbc.com/broad/radio/ ... tml?list_id=4721390

Nhìn Joong i ...

Bản dịch tiếng Anh nè ss ơi !

Kim HyunJoong On MBC FM4U JYH 2PM’s Date (vid + trans)

Shared by: Stephanie (@5StarsAs1/ www.i-kpoplovers.blogspot.com)
Reference: 门牙兔une @ weibo

*JYH = the MC
1) HyunJoong said that after his solo debut, 'I'm Your Man' is his first slow-tempo (ballad) song, a song to confess love, or a wishing song, he knows that some of the fans are getting married soon, although he cannot present himself on their weddings, he hoped that this song will be able to cherish the wedding couples. Then, a listener called in and she said for the bridegroom's sake, it's better if HyunJoong doesn't attend their wedding.

2) His Asia Tour concert will probably be kicking off next year, around end of January or early February. His Japan Nationwide Tour will be starting this November and he is currently preparing for it. So JYH asked that it would be hard to see him on variety shows then HyunJoong said that's there's really nothing much left to say if he attended too many shows...JYH said even if he just sit and smile during the show it would suffice already...but HyunJoong said it's tiresome if he sit there for 10 hours straight in a row. (did he mean Strong Heart recording last time? The recording this time took 6hours)

3) JYH asked how's HyunJoong lately and he said he's fine although he's been practising his dance choreography til' late night.

4) A listener called in and said she saw HyunJoong and his dancers, Artmatic at a soup restaurant yesterday (as in 16th of October), she wanted to ask him for an autograph but she's afraid she might disturbed them so she didn't approach. HyunJoong said he indeed have went to the soup restaurant yesterday. The listener sent in her address through text message, and so, HyunJoong sent his autograph to the address. (envy envy!!)

5) Although he went to the spicy soup restaurant, he didn't had any spicy soup, instead he had 백숙 (baeksuk, you can google it for more info) and a dish of eel. (good choice, you can't have any since you have a poor tummy, ask JJ for the pills before you eat anything spicy *winks*)

6) And maybe because other listeners have heard this, many messages went gushing in and one of them said 'On 2008 during the winter, she have met HyunJoong and his friends in a restaurant too having soju, claiming she was HyunJoong's schoolmates. HyunJoong asked for her name very seriously (very seriously -.-) and guessed she's one of his classmates in high school. (JYH said that it could be a fraud..HyunJoong then said 'Ah....' ... 바보야 우주신님~ ㅋㅋ)

7) Compared to Break Down, HyunJoong wants to perform something more soothing and relaxing before the winter. And he is very grateful to Hong Suhyun for featuring in his music video despite her busy schedules.

8) He prefer matured women, like After School ( UEE o.o?), and he played football with Lee Seunggi yesterday (don't tell me SeungGi is attracted to HJ because of HJ's 30 pairs of capri pants LMAO!)

8) He likes Linkin Park and Metallica and etc (something similar)

Bổ xung thêm phần trans của ss Cheerkoo@soompi

His favorite song of all time and he thinks is the best song ever is Kim Yun Woo's 김연우 여전히 아름다운지==Are you still beautiful as ever?

It is a song about regret of having said good bye to a girlfriend

He says he feels no attraction to females who are younger than he is. He considers them like dongseng. But radio callers asked whom he consider more like "female" among the girl groups. He then said After School. He would not say which one but he said that he sees all of them as women.
The DJ says that he was like that at KHJ's age. He could not feel any attraction to females younger than him. But now he is married to a woman who is 12 years his junior. KHJ also says that his dancer hyung told him that when KHJ turns 30 or so, he will also change the way he looks at women who are younger than he is. KHJ says he guesses he has to wait until he is 30.

His Japan tour has been sold out. He is very thankful to the Japan fans. He will not sing the ballad song in his new album on TV---he wants to sing it live at a concert only at least the first time. He says that some of his fans are getting married this year and he wants to sing it for them in their honor...It is a song, he says, is ideal to sing at weddings. He cannot attend their wedding but he wants to at least sing for them.

He says he has ran out of things to talk about in vareity shows. So he would prefer to go on vareity shows that are more physical--like Infinity Challenge Show with Yoo Jae Suk....(I think I read somewhere that he will be a guest at a Yoo JaeSuk's Come and Play vareity show. I really like that show when I do watch it. Yoo has a talent for getting people to tak while always giving them respect of boundary. He usually has group of people who are "friends" come out together....I wonder who will come out on the show as KHJ's friends....kekeke, If you ever get that clip, let me know.)

He also talked about his CF with SNSD female...he says that they will meet more often as they will do a series of those CF's. But he and she hardly talked. Both she and he are not very verbal. This is when he talked about not feeling the attraction to younger females....

Bình luận

SS ơi cái này chỉ là tóm tắt thôi ah ! em đang nhờ chị Sue xem qua thêm ! Có gì em bổ xung sau ah !  Đăng lúc 17-10-2011 11:07 PM
ui, ss đợi cái nì, tks e^^  Đăng lúc 17-10-2011 11:04 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

54#
Đăng lúc 17-10-2011 23:25:15 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Fancam chiều nay của Joong ! Không biết anh quản lý nói gì với Joong mà mặt ku cậu lúc đó thật là ngàn chấm thế kia hahahah

CR: Sarah860606

Bình luận

mình xem mà chết cười, cái lúc ngơ ngơ đó của Joong, đúng là ngàn trấm thật ...!  Đăng lúc 18-10-2011 03:35 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

55#
Đăng lúc 18-10-2011 15:01:52 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
[18.10.11] Kim Hyun Joong at R POWER FM Kim Chang Ryul's Old School Radio(with KJ)

Cre: @arsie501

..Nhìn Joong đẹp ghê.. ...Kyu Jong với Joong thật vui..hihi...
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

56#
Đăng lúc 18-10-2011 15:03:04 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Cre: @arsie501

Bình luận

ai giống Kyu thế em ơi ... !!!  Đăng lúc 18-10-2011 03:38 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

57#
Đăng lúc 18-10-2011 15:14:26 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
[Photos] [18-10-11]Kim Hyun Joong to 103.5 radio show