Quên mật khẩu
 Đăng ký
Tìm
Event Fshare

Tác giả: mylove28
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[Thảo luận] Quà tặng sinh nhật Wonnie 28.06.2013 (Vote hình tranh cát và đóng gó

[Lấy địa chỉ]
21#
Đăng lúc 27-5-2013 11:56:50 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Haet'sbear gửi lúc 19-5-2013 22:04
Cả nhà ơi, gấu muốn thông báo tình hình chuẩn bị quà sinh nhật.

1. Về áo chung của  .

Lời chúc:
Vì Xèng dốt tiếng Anh, nên nhờ thú nhà, ai có thể dịch thì dịch giúp mình nhé, cám ơn nhiều lắm, qua mải chơi nên giờ mới lết vào chúc, sori cả nhà :(
Chúc chị soải cánh đại bàng, khám phá những vùng trời mới, tự do, hạnh phúc và bình yên!

Bình luận

vậy em lấy cả hai câu nhé anh Cừu, thanks Cú xinh tươi :x  Đăng lúc 28-5-2013 09:00 AM
Spread your eagle wings, discover more new things in the big sky out there with freedom, happiness and peace. Happy birthday to you, my idol, my eagle.  Đăng lúc 28-5-2013 12:07 AM
Cú dịch rồi kìa. Còn câu ta thì dài dòng, hoa lá hẹ nhé 1 chút ha...ha  Đăng lúc 28-5-2013 12:07 AM
Tạm dịch nhé: "I wish you would open your eagle's wingspans to discover the new peaceful, happy and free sky!"  Đăng lúc 27-5-2013 07:02 PM
Sao lại là Cú hử Cừu. *đạp Cừu*  Đăng lúc 27-5-2013 06:55 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

22#
Đăng lúc 27-5-2013 19:41:26 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Kl cũng đóng góp mấy pic nè
Mình thich nụ cười tỏa nắng của chệ mình

bổ sung thêm

mấy tấm đen trắng đẹp quá

Bình luận

tấm 1 đẹp quá mà nhìn hơi tối 1 chút nên em có chỉnh lại cho sáng chút  Đăng lúc 27-5-2013 08:06 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

23#
Đăng lúc 28-5-2013 19:55:15 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Tổng hợp các lời chúc đã post

Xin mời các cao nhân tiếng anh cú xù, sếp rùa, cừu lão vào nghía lại lần cuối xem có sai sót gì giúp ạ ^^

friendly1991  lời chúc: On occasion of Happy Birth Day. wishing you and your family a good health, happiness and success in your life.

daonguyetvu  Lời chúc: "One more year, I'm your fan! I hope I could be your forever and ever. I wish you, my own sister, would be more and more healthy and successful."

penhj_happy  Lời chúc: Always stay healthy and always be happy, my vitamin

mylove28  Lời chúc Happy birthday to 1023's beautiful unnie ^^ Wish you wonderful days full of love and laughter.

shaun_le  Keep smiling.because you don't know how beautiful you are when you smile^^

hajiwon  lời chúc "alway with you, Happy birthday Wonni"

snowrainbow  Lời chúc: happy birthday Wonnie best wishes for you

GàNgốc  Lời chúc: Wish you a year full of laughter and happiness. You're always in my heart :X

VyTuong  Lời chúc: Welcome to VietNam and join Jiwonderland to have fun. Stay Healthy Unnie.

nguyenthutra  Lời chúc: Add to wish Wonnie happy new age of happinees anh success in your career. Happy birthday to you. I love you so much:X

jiwonhyunbin  câu chúc: Wish you a happy birthday,I always wish you are more and more beautiful, and happy more than yesterday, love you very very much. My vitamin. (cú đã chỉnh)

TinyLee0314  lời chúc: Happy birthday Wonnie! Wish you a new age full of love, happiness and success. We always beside you^^

dal707  To Jiwonie: Happy birthday to You, things on Earth are always have limits but Our Love for You Has Not Always with You, Dal from Jiwonderland

Hannah0419  "This day on 36 years ago brought the SUN of 1023ERS, that is you. Today, you are the Haetnim who brings sunshine, laugh and the most happiness I could expect to me and to 1023Vietnam. I love you"

PurpleSeaUrchin  Have a wonderful birthday and always be happy "At this moment" in your life.

Vikky  Happy birthday to unnie. You are always my role model. Please be happy with bright smiles :X

HAJIWON_MYTA  TO JIWON :I LOVE MY GIRL FROM THE EYESTHE SMILE AND HOW YOU CONNECT WITH PEOPLE. BE STRONG ^^~ I KNOW YOU CAN DO MORE THAN YOU DID. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JI WON! ~~  

codem  I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true

thaonguyen95  Wish you always healthy and successful. We love you!

Wumei: Spread your eagle wings, discover more new things in the big sky out there with freedom, happiness and peace. Happy birthday to you, my idol, my eagle.

Còn 1 câu chúc chưa dịch vì là Sóc DL nên lời chúc cũng hơi DL chút các cao nhân vui lòng nghĩ tình cái sự DL của sóc mà dịch dùm ợ {:180:}

Soc_hon_nhien  Lời chúc : Sóc iu Wonie nhiều như iu hạt dẻ , hạt dẻ ăn hoài nhưng không ngán , iu chị hoài mà không thấy chán !

{:177:} {:177:} {:177:} PurpleSeaUrchin  Cái câu của Sóc là bó tay nhé ^^  Đăng lúc 5  giờ trước --> Sóc DL vào đây mờ xem, có đổi lại lời chúc cho bớt DL k thì bảo >"< đạp tới tấp hứ {:160:}

Bình luận

:D  Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 08:31 PM
hừ , chúc zậy mà ko dịch đc là sao ? đạp  Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 04:03 PM
chắc là cần nhờ Cừu và Cú ăn hạt dẻ tẩm độc thì may ra dịch đc nhỉ =))  Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 10:47 AM
Cái câu của Sóc là bó tay nhé ^^  Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 01:30 AM
sai tá lả :)))  Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 12:09 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

24#
Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 00:17:19 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Xin mời các cao nhân tiếng anh cú xù, sếp rùa, cừu lão vào nghía lại lần cuối xem có sai sót gì giúp ạ ^^

friendly1991  lời chúc: On occasion of Happy Birthday. wishing you and your family a good health, happiness and success in your life.

daonguyetvu  Lời chúc: "One more year, I'm your fan! I hope I could be yours forever and ever. I wish you, my sister, would be more and more healthy and successful."

mylove28  Lời chúc Happy birthday to 1023's beautiful unnie ^^ Wish you wonderful days full of love and laughter.

shaun_le  Keep smiling.because you don't know how beautiful you are when you smile^^

hajiwon  lời chúc "always with you, Happy birthday Wonni"

snowrainbow  Lời chúc: happy birthday Wonnie :x best wishes for you :*

GàNgốc  Lời chúc: Wish you a year full of laughter and happiness. You're always in my heart :X

VyTuong  Lời chúc: Welcome to VietNam and join Jiwonderland to have fun. Stay Healthy Unnie.

nguyenthutra  Lời chúc: Add to wish Wonnie happy new age of happinees anh success in your career. Happy birthday to you. I love you so much :X

jiwonhyunbin  câu chúc: Wish you a happy birthday,I always wish you are more and more beautiful, and happy more than yesterday, love you very very much. My vitamin. (cú đã chỉnh)

TinyLee0314  lời chúc: Happy birthday Wonnie! Wish you a new age full of love, happiness and success. We always beside you^^

dal707  To Jiwonie: :) Happy birthday to You, things on Earth always have limits but Our Love for You Has Not :) Believe and Support You forever, Dal from Jiwonderland

Hannah0419  "This day on 36 years ago brought the SUN of 1023ERS, that is you. Today, you are the Haetnim who brings sunshine, laugh and the most happiness I could expect to me and to 1023Vietnam. I love you"

PurpleSeaUrchin  Have a wonderful birthday and always be happy "At this moment" in your life.

Vikky  Happy birthday to unnie. You are always my role model. Please be happy with bright smiles :X

HAJIWON_MYTA  TO JIWON :I LOVE MY GIRL FROM THE EYESTHE SMILE AND HOW YOU CONNECT WITH PEOPLE. BE STRONG ^^~ I KNOW YOU CAN DO MORE THAN YOU DID. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JI WON! ~~  

Wumei: Spread your eagle wings, discover more new things in the big sky out there with freedom, happiness and peace. Happy birthday to you, my idol, my eagle.

E chỉnh 1 chút câu của e :D với vài câu. Cao nhân nào còn thấy sai sót j thì chỉnh tiếp nhé ^^

Bình luận

@Gấu: bạo lực đi tới đâu cũng thấy bạo lực =))  Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 10:48 AM
làm tốt lắm, tét tét =))  Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 10:47 AM
chỉnh đi, rồi chị chỉnh tiếp cho :D  Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 08:19 AM
edit lại ngay =.= chiều tui về mà lại thấy đám rừng là tui đốt rừng =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]  Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 06:44 AM
dal =.= em chỉnh cái chỗ nào thì em làm ơn lọc riêng ra câu đó, tô đậm hay in nghiêng hay bôi màu chỗ sửa dùm phát=.=như đám rừng rứa thì thấy mô mà bít hử >"<đạp ;   Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 06:39 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

25#
Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 00:52:58 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
À việc làm tranh cát theo khung Oval nhé

Mọi người cứ gửi ảnh, nhưng là ảnh chất lượng cao, rồi bên họ sẽ xem xét những bức ảnh, thấy tấm nào hợp nhất và có thể lồng khung  đẹp nhất thì họ sẽ thiết kế theo ý của họ mà họ thấy đẹp nhất rồi gửi qua cho bên mình xem xét ^^

Nên mọi người cứ chọn hình mà mình cảm thấy đẹp nhất, mang vô đây đề cử, sau đó chắc lại vote hở chị Gấu??? ko cần phải cắt ghép gì đâu, cứ để bên họ tự thiết kế và chỉnh sửa, vì khi gửi ta phải gửi anh chất lượng cao và size to cho họ thì hình khi phóng ra sẽ ko bị vỡ ^^

P/S: chết thật, mình chưa gửi lời chúc, thôi thì cứ từ từ =]]]]

Bình luận

bít roài cô ;)) cắt thử để nhìn thoai, chiều tui về gửi, tui có ảnh gốc òi ;)) kéo đuôi  Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 06:40 AM
Cắt thử cho mn nhìn dễ mường tượng thôi cô ơi. Còn là phải gởi đi ảnh gốc mà.  Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 01:32 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

26#
Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 22:00:53 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Mình có chương trình so sánh chỗ đã sửa, để mình bôi đỏ phần Rùa Đá đã sửa cho mn thấy nhé :D

friendly1991  lời chúc: On occasion of Happy Birthday. Wishing you and your family a good health, happiness and success in your life.

daonguyetvu  Lời chúc: "One more year, I'm your fan! I hope I could be yours forever and ever. I wish you, my sister, would be more and more healthy and successful."

hajiwon  lời chúc "Always with you, Happy birthday Wonni"

nguyenthutra  Lời chúc: Add to wish Wonnie happy new age of happinees anh success in your career. Happy birthday to you. I love you so much :X

dal707  To Jiwonie: :) Happy birthday to You, things on Earth always have limits but Our Love for You Has Not :) Believe and Support You forever, Dal from Jiwonderland

Bình luận

Bai goc chi oi, :D Thanks chi  Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 11:37 PM
Vo lam nhu vay cho bai em nua nha chi *dap dap*  Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 11:02 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

27#
Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 22:54:59 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
em đóng góp ý kiến chút nhé =))
Câu của chị chuột hajiwon lời chúc "Always with you, Happy birthday Wonni" thiếu động từ nhé, chỉnh thành "Always be with you, Happy birthday Wonni"
@chị Cú Hannah Nguyen: năm nay Wonnie 35t thôi chứ sao lại 36 hả chị?

Bình luận

Tuoi cua Han Quoc do em, giong tuoi am cua minh do, dung ko moi ng nhi???  Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 11:02 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

28#
Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 22:59:50 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Haet'sbear gửi lúc 28-5-2013 19:55

Tranh thủ soạn xong quần áo để mai đi công tác, tạt vô nhà chút nè. Em chỉnh sửa chút chút thôi, có gì sai các anh chị chỉ giáo ạ

friendly1991  lời chúc: On the very special occasion of your Birth Day, wishing you and your family good health, happiness and success in the whole life.

daonguyetvu  Lời chúc: "One more year, I have been your fan! I hope I could be yours forever and ever. I wish you, my own sister, would be more and more healthy and successful."

penhj_happy  Lời chúc: Please always stay healthy and be happy, my vitamin!

mylove28  Lời chúc Happy birthday to 1023's beautiful unnie ^^ Wish you wonderful days with full of love and laughter.

hajiwon  lời chúc "always be with you, Happy birthday Wonni"

snowrainbow  Lời chúc: happy birthday Wonnie best wishes for you

GàNgốc  Lời chúc: Wish you a year with full of laughter and happiness. You're always in my heart :X

VyTuong  Lời chúc: Welcome to VietNam and join in Jiwonderland to have fun. Stay Healthy Unnie.

nguyenthutra  Lời chúc: (Add???) to wish Wonnie happy new age of happiness in your life anh success in your career. Happy birthday to you. I love you so much:X

jiwonhyunbin  câu chúc: Wish you a happy birthday, I always wish you would be more and more beautiful, and happy more than yesterday, love you very very much. My vitamin. (cú đã chỉnh)

TinyLee0314  lời chúc: Happy birthday Wonnie! Wish you a new age with full of love, happiness and success. We are always beside you^^

dal707  To Jiwonie: Happy birthday to You, things on Earth always have limits but Our Love for You Has Not (or "things on Earth are always limited but our love for you is not" Always with You, Dal from Jiwonderland

Hannah0419  "This date on 36 years ago brought the SUN of 1023ERS, that is you. Today, you are the Haetnim who brings sunshine, laugh and the most happiness I could expect to me and to 1023Vietnam. I love you"

HAJIWON_MYTA  TO JIWON :I LOVE MY GIRL throughout your EYES, your SMILE AND HOW YOU CONNECT WITH PEOPLE. BE STRONG ^^~ I KNOW YOU CAN DO MORE THAN YOU DID. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JI WON! ~~  

codem  I hope all your birthday's dreams and wishes come true!

Còn 1 câu chúc chưa dịch vì là Sóc DL nên lời chúc cũng hơi DL chút các cao nhân vui lòng nghĩ tình cái sự DL của sóc mà dịch dùm ợ

Soc_hon_nhien  Lời chúc : Sóc iu Wonie nhiều như iu hạt dẻ , hạt dẻ ăn hoài nhưng không ngán , iu chị hoài mà không thấy chán !

TAM DICH:"I AM CRAZY, CRAZY IN LOVE, BE IN LOVE WITH YOU. SO I AM CRAZY, AND BEING CRAZY DURING THE ETERNITY, CRAZY BY MY JI WON SHII"

Bình luận

:D ĐL mà :D  Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 08:33 PM
hừ , dịch gì mà toàn crazy zậy , đạp tới tấp >.<  Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 04:05 PM
so sánh với bài của Rùa đá hay là bài gốc hở em?  Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 11:18 PM
=]]]] có nên đưa cái câu Crazy đó vào thiệp k hở nàng =]]]] mà mai đi òi hở ^^ đi vui vẻ nhá nhớ đem về cho ta mấy tờ đài tệ nhóa :x  Đăng lúc 29-5-2013 11:03 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

29#
Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 08:40:34 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
còn đây là phần Cú chỉnh so với bản Gốc :D

friendly1991  lời chúc: On the very special occasion of your Birth Day, wishing you and your family good health, happiness and success in the whole life.

daonguyetvu  Lời chúc: "One more year, I have been your fan! I hope I could be yours forever and ever. I wish you, my own sister, would be more and more healthy and successful."

penhj_happy  Lời chúc: Please always stay healthy and be happy, my vitamin!

mylove28  Lời chúc Happy birthday to 1023's beautiful unnie ^^ Wish you wonderful days with full of love and laughter.

hajiwon  lời chúc "always be with you, Happy birthday Wonni"

GàNgốc  Lời chúc: Wish you a year with full of laughter and happiness. You're always in my heart :X

VyTuong  Lời chúc: Welcome to VietNam and join in Jiwonderland to have fun. Stay Healthy Unnie.

nguyenthutra  Lời chúc: (Add???) to wish Wonnie happy new age of happiness in your life anh success in your career. Happy birthday to you. I love you so much:X

jiwonhyunbin  câu chúc: Wish you a happy birthday, I always wish you would be more and more beautiful, and happy more than yesterday, love you very very much. My vitamin. (cú đã chỉnh)

TinyLee0314  lời chúc: Happy birthday Wonnie! Wish you a new age with full of love, happiness and success. We are always beside you^^

dal707  To Jiwonie: :) Happy birthday to You, things on Earth always have limits but Our Love for You Has Not (or "things on Earth are always limited but our love for you is not") :) Always with You, Dal from Jiwonderland

Hannah0419  "This date on 36 years ago brought the SUN of 1023ERS, that is you. Today, you are the Haetnim who brings sunshine, laugh and the most happiness I could expect to me and to 1023Vietnam. I love you"

HAJIWON_MYTA  TO JIWON :I LOVE MY GIRL throughout your EYES, your SMILE AND HOW YOU CONNECT WITH PEOPLE. BE STRONG ^^~ I KNOW YOU CAN DO MORE THAN YOU DID. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JI WON! ~~  

codem  I hope all your birthday's dreams and wishes come true!

Bình luận

May quá, câu mình ko có gì sai há há há... ke...ke...ke  Đăng lúc 5-6-2013 01:57 AM
oh, thế thì lấy như em đã sửa :D  Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 11:35 AM
To Jiwonie: :) Happy birthday to You, things on Earth always have limits but Our Love for You Has Not :) Always with You, Dal from JiWonderland  Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 11:20 AM
cái của e là đã sửa lại rùi :)) bữa e đánh bừa :))  Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 11:19 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

30#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 11:01:39 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Đây là phần mình sửa so với bản của Cú :D

friendly1991  "On the very special occasion of your birthday, wish you and your family good health, happiness and success in the whole life."

daonguyetvu"One more year, I have been your fan! I hope I could be yours forever and ever. I wish you, my own sister, would be more and more healthy and successful."

penhj_happy "Please always stay healthy and be happy, my vitamin!"

mylove28  "Happy birthday to 1023's beautiful unnie ^^ Wish you wonderful days full of love and laughter."

shaun_le  "Keep smiling because you don't know how beautiful you are when you smile ^^"

hajiwon "Always be with you, Happy birthday Wonni"

snowrainbow  "Happy birthday Wonnie :x best wishes for you :* "

GàNgốc "Wish you a year full of laughter and happiness. You're always in my heart :X "

VyTuong  "Welcome to Vietnam and join in Jiwonderland to have fun. Stay Healthy Unnie."

nguyenthutra  "(Add???) to wish Wonnie a happy new age with happiness in your life and success in your career. Happy birthday to you. I love you so much:X "

jiwonhyunbin  "Wish you a happy birthday. I always wish you would be more and more beautiful, and happy more than yesterday, love you very very much. My vitamin."(cú đã chỉnh)

TinyLee0314  "Happy birthday Wonnie! Wish you a new age full of love, happiness and success. We are always beside you^^

dal707  "To Jiwonie: :) Happy birthday to You. Things on Earth are always limited but our love for you is not":) Always with You, Dal from Jiwonderland"

Hannah0419  "This date 36 years ago brought the SUN of 1023ERS, that is you. Today, you are the Haetnim who brings sunshine, laugh and the most happiness I could expect to me and to 1023Vietnam. I love you"

PurpleSeaUrchin  "Have a wonderful birthday and always be happy "At this moment" in your life."

Vikky  "Happy birthday to unnie. You are always my role model. Please be happy with bright smiles :X"

HAJIWON_MYTA  "TO JIWON: LOVE MY GIRL throughout your EYES, your SMILE AND HOW YOU CONNECT WITH PEOPLE. BE STRONG ^^~ I KNOW YOU CAN DO MORE THAN YOU DID. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JI WON! ~~  

codem "I hope all your birthday's dreams and wishes come true!"

thaonguyen95  "Wish you a good health and success always. We love you!"

Wumei "Spread your eagle wings, discover more new things in the big sky out there with freedom, happiness and peace. Happy birthday to you, my idol, my eagle"

mapha "Keep your shining smile.Happy birthday to Wonnie."

nichan "Happy Birthday to U! ~ May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer. May the best of your past be the worst of your future."

Bình luận

mapha: Keep your shining smile.Happy birthday to Wonnie gửi đây lun.  Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 05:01 PM
ngựa nichan: Happy Birthday to U! ~ May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.May the best of your past be the worst of your future. post dùm ;))  Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 04:58 PM
câu của Sóc đâu , cắn sếp >.<  Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 04:07 PM
tuyệt :x  Đăng lúc 30-5-2013 11:35 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách