Tìm
Xem: 1103|Trả lời: 6
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[SUM][Tai Rom_SARA-KANIN]

[Lấy địa chỉ]
Nhảy đến trang chỉ định
Tác giả

Title: Tai Rom Bai Phak (underneath the prestigious leaves) [one of the five series of Look Mai Khong Phor Series]

Air time: Mon thru Fri 6:30 p.m. (daily lakorn) on Channel 3

The first episode, I found it to be a light-hearted love story. If you are wondering why there’s no synopsis here, well, no time, let’s take it as the story goes  

The link below has many ads going all at once, so you can find another site on your own if you like.

http://www.doolakorntv.com/19777

Part 1

A man is putting on a suit.

The news girl : “Due to the high fuel price and shortage of palm oil, it affects the government’s policy of alternative energy resources….”

The man rehearses his speech, “Thank you for the Sexiest Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award….and the most intelligent too.”

He opens the door. Letters on the screen say,

Name : Jirametr Dejchathorn,

Character: Handsome, hiso (high-society), graduated from abroad, everything is business, seriously charming, wearing crisp clothes, cunning, only think of his own benefit (blood-faced)

He arrives at the event.

MC: “Ladies, brace your hearts, because you will fall deeply in love with this man and it will be hard to pull yourself up (once you fall). Let’s scream to welcome Jirametr Dejchathorn, heir of Dejchathorn Group, the winner of the Sexiest Young Entrepreneur Award from our CEO magazine!”

Jirametr (aka Jim) walks out.

“I..(women scream)..would like to thank you for all your votes, and in return, I will put my effort to get on the cover of Time Magazine within this year. Thank you.”

MC says he will throw a bouquet, the one who catch it, will have a date with him tonight. She countdowns and he throws it into the crowd. Hilarious pulling-for-mine occurs, MC tells Jim that she needs to leave for another event, and mumbles to herself that she gotta get the hell out. Haha.

Women are fighting, then suddenly they all look at him and realize, just grab him. Haha. He gets pushed down into the crowd and falls. He finally crawls out and leaves.

At a palm tree plantation, Trang (a southern province), Nu Na (Sara) finds young palm fruits on the ground.

“Young palm fruits! Looks like I need to do some exercise again!” She runs.

Letters on the screen say,

Name: Lanlana Kaewkamnerd

Character: Southern girl, earnest, active, conservative, stubborn and loves to take risk, saying things opposite from her heart.

Nu Na: “Stop! Thief!..(the guy gets in his truck)..Stop right there!”

She chases him down to the beach shouting for him to stop. The guy gets on a speed boat so Nu Na jumps on hers too, and follows them. She shouts at them to stop.

A man on a yacht is saying, “Hiso-Jim was the reason the ladies battled that the event clashed, an executive of the biggest construction materials business in Asia.”

Jim: “I intend to expand to Europe, and the person who can help me, he’s here right now.”

Phuwadol: “You mean, me? (Laugh) Mr. Delanza, a French businessman, he’s not the one to be swayed easily.

Wendy (the girl in pink): “What are you two men talking about?”

She thinks in her mind, “Which of these two men should I choose?”

Phu: “Thank you Wendy for sneaking away from your father in order to come with me.”

Wendy thinks “Because you’re one of my choices.”

Wendy: “What’s sneaking away? My father likes you a lot so he granted permission for me to go out with you.”

Phu: “It’s an honor for a fisherman like me. “

Nu Na is still chasing the guy on speed boat. She’s driving towards the yacht. The culprit fires a gun at her. She ducks. The culprits get away, so she shouts that Buddhist holy day doesn’t exist just this once, “This daughter of Pu Yai (a village headman) Thom, will catch you and your freaking bad leader, and will put you in jail. Wait and see!”

Jim and his friends see the incident.

Jim : “What just happened?”

Phu: “I’m not sure but looks like it’s a big thing.There’s gunfire too.”

Wendy says she’s so scared and hugs Jim.

Phu: “Wendy, eh…I’m here.”

She lets go of Jim.

Wendy: “I’m so sorry. I was too scared to know what I was doing. I’m sorry.”

Jim: “That’s alright.”

Jim gets a call so he excuses himself.

Jim: “Dad, I’m in Trang.”

Nu Na gets on the yacht and asks if there’s no one hurt. Phu gasps in surprise (by her beauty) seeing her for the first time.

Part 2

Nu Na : “There’s no one hurt, right?”

Wendy: “Look who’s here, it’s actually a big-head gangster-girl who just did a gunfire-chasing that almost caused others bad luck!”

Nu Na: “Just bad luck, and not death? So there’s no need to pick up  corpses then, now Jack and Rose (Titanic?) here can continue courting blissfully.”

Wendy: “You can’t leave yet! You have to take responsibility for the damage you’ve caused.”

Phu tells Wendy that it’s alright. Nu Na asks her why she needs to do that when she isn’t the culprit and she was not the one firing the gun, and if Wendy wants to know who he is, she has to find out herself.

Nu Na takes the bullet and leaves. Jim asks if that person is a woman. Phu says she is.

Nu Na’s parents are worried sick about her. They all think it’s ViCharn (a wealthy man) but Thom says don’t blame him just yet because they don’t have any evidence. Nu Na’s mom wants to send someone to look for her. Nu Na shows up and her mom beats her for taking such risk. Nu Na reminds her not to forget that she’s Pu Yai Thom’s daughter.

Thom: “Right! And this Pu Yai Thom has just one daughter!” He tells her not do it again, she needs to think of her safety first.

Nu Na hugs him and says she couldn’t stand still and do nothing, and let them destroy their village. Thom says the duty of catching thieves is his, not hers.

Kai Jae hugs him and says he will guard the village not letting any capitalists to takeover their village. Mom complains why her daughter is so naughty, look at her dirty face and clothes. Nu Na hugs and kisses her saying no matter how dirty she is, mom will still allow her to hug and kiss. Thom tells everyone to go home and be on guard for the village. Mom scolds Nu Na not to do it again, Thom tells them to do the scolding at home.

At Kao (mountain) Ka-mok Resort and Spa, a man comes to mortgage his piece of land. The big guy looks at the title deed and says it’s the land on Ka-mok mountain. The man says it is, it’s his father’s land and he has more than 10 rai(s), growing palm tree. He guarantees it’s not a deserted land.

The big man says he wants to accept it but he doesn’t want to have problem with Pu Yai Thom who always thinks he wanted to get a whole of the land on Ka-mok mountain.

He looks at the deed and says it’s 10 rai(s). The man says he really needs money and begs. The big man tells him not to tell anyone in the village about this, because if Pu Yai Thom learns about this, he might think of him wrongly, he doesn’t want to pick a fight. The man agrees to do that, even the deed he borrowed it from his father who doesn’t know about it too. Ouch!

Wendy comes to see her dad, so he tells the man he will accept it, and will talk about the contract and money tomorrow, but he will keep the title deed with him for now. The man leaves asking for a lobster, so the big man gives him the whole plate along with his own brand (his face on it) drinking water.

Dad asks Wendy if  Phuwadol will join them developing their resort. She says leave that, she has an important thing to tell him. Dad thinks Phu proposed so he tells her to go ahead and accept it, such a rich man. She assures him she will get him a rich son-in-law, but she wants to tell him about Lanlana (Nu Na), Pu Yai Thom’s daughter.

She saw her chasing that lowly thief who he (her own dad) sent to stir up trouble in the village, luckily Nu Na couldn’t catch him. Dad says Lanlana inherits such a strong blood of her father, but she’s just a woman, why worry? There’s no evidence lead to them at all. She says Lanlana got the bullet. Dad says as long as they keep denying, what she can do to them. Dad says just wait until he finishes buying all Ka-mok mountain’s land, they will come crawling, and he will chase them out like pigs and dogs. Dad says he has both money and a beautiful daughter who Phuwadol has a crush on.

She says she will use her beauty wisely, but not just with Phuwadol, because there’s still someone better than him.

(Instrumental piece here is from Look Mai Khong Phor theme song)

News on TV : High fuel price also affects fishermen who need diesel…today fishermen are turning to alternative resources such as biodiesel…”

Thom says in the future, the world will be without oil, and it will be  difficult for people to live. Nu Na says all of natural resources are becoming less and less too.

Nu Na: “But that will not be a problem at all if we use/consume them wisely, and find other alternatives just like how our village is doing. Hundred plots of land that we are growing palm tree, is the same as growing our sustainable future.”

Thom: “In that case, we must continue with our biodiesel production factory for our children/grandchildren’s future.”

Thom thanks his daughter for staying and working here after her graduation without getting paid at all.

Nu Na: “My job is not equals to money but equals to happiness.”

Nu Na shows Thom the bank deposit book, That “Pa” already transferred the money to them. Thom says it’s because of this friend of his that he couldn’t stop fighting. He will make sure every baht contribute to their village and project development. Nu Na says she will help paying for it too.

Pu Kai comes calling Nu Na. She tells her parents it must be about her (part-time) job, and gets down to see her.

Part 3

Nu Na comes down, and Pu Kai reprimands her for not using a whitening cream.

Pu Kai: “Not a good-looking face, and make yourself dirty too!”

Pu Kai is a receptionist of a hotel, she says she wonders why every guest had to come to only her for questions, without her, this hotel wouldn’t be this hot (popular). Nu Na says it’s because she has an easygoing personalities. But Pu Kai thinks it’s because of her beauty.

Pu Kai tells her that there’s a guest looking for someone who can speak French, so she asks if Nu Na can go help her tomorrow. The guest wants a private guide for a one-day trip to an island. Nu Na says no need to push it. Pu Kai starts on how Nu Na can’t even stop picking palm fruits for one day. Nu Na says she meant she would do it without her nagging anyway, she needs to save money for her new palm oil storage tank. Pu Kai suggests instead of that, she should save to buy a lipstick for her lips, and she gives Nu Na one to wear it tomorrow. She tells Nu Na to save her (the person who introduces her a job) face by wearing a lipstick tomorrow. Nu Na assures her her lips will  be bright red tomorrow.

Nu Na spots some dark figure by a tree so she shouts at him to come out or else she will shoot (a gun). Kai Jae comes out. Nu Na asks why he needs to hide like that. He says he’s hiding love (ha). Pu Kai says a dog is barking at a plane (meaning an untouchable love).

Nu Na says he’s coming this strong it’s not like he’s hiding. She reminds him not to do it again or she can’t guarantee his safety. He wants to send Pu Kai home, but Pu Kai says she told him already to stop pushing for it. She’s the one who will make the choice and he isn’t a suitable type to the least.

He asks why. She tells him to look at his face and then hers, everything is so not compatible. She tells him to stop his feeling for her so he can be happy, and he can turn it to Nu Na instead, because it looks like Nu Na will be available all of her life. Nu Na says thanks for that. After Pu Kai left, Kai Jae says this fierce woman is suitable to be his wife.

Jim and Phu are having dinner.

Phu: “That’s why you came to see me here?”

Jim: “Not only that, I booked the room next to Delanza’s too. He will arrive from Phuket tomorrow and stay here only for one night. Before he will go back to France, I must meet him, no matter what.”

Phu: “Seeing you invest so much into your private work, your mom must be proud. But, did she really give you permission to come to Trang?”

Jim: “Nope. Mom thinks I’m in Phuket. She doesn’t know that I’m here.”

Phu: “Why did you choose to talk with Mr. Delanza here when you had to disobey your mom?”

Jim: “I want my mom to learn to get disobeyed. In case she wants to get me a wife and I reject it, so she will able to accept it.”

Phu: “Does it has to be to that extent?”

Jim: “I’m just kidding. I came to see you obviously. We haven’t met for a long time, since I went to study in England, I think. Anyway, I have to thank you for sacrificing your precious time to give me such a great hospitality. Wait until I become famous worldwide, I will mention you the first. Okay?”

Phu: “Of course, it must be that because all you have is just two friends. If you are not going to talk about me then you will talk about Vaiwit.

Vaiwit calls Jim.

Jim: “What’s up the bank manager? So will you give me a loan? It’s just a thousand million.”

Vaiwit: “For Dejchathorn Group, even ten thousand million, I will approve it…but only before I lose my job (chuckle).”

Jim: “Lose your job? Any problem with you?”

Vaiwit: “It’s about the thing you asked me to find out, your dad’s transfer account!”

Jim: “You got it? So? Ai Wit! Don’t keep quiet!”

Then they lose signal. Phu asks if Ai Wit is dead or what. Jim says it’s his phone that’s dead, why the battery has to be completely out now. Jim doesn’t tell Phu what it’s about but asks if he’s done eating. Jim puts down his credit card to pay for the meal.

Jim: “Leave me a car, a good one, and so thank you.”

Phu: “Yes sir, Khun Jirametr.”

When in his room, Jim asks Wit again. He says he doesn’t need to write it down because his IQ is way more than 180. He tells him to hurry say it who his dad has been transferring money to every month.

Jim: “What? A woman? What’s her name? Lanlana Kaewkamnerd, (mumble) right, my dad. Is he out of being a hermit this old? (To Wit) Alright, thank you. After I return, I will give you a treat. Wait, is it Kao Ka-mok village? Good, because I’m in Trang now. That’s it for now.”

Flashback,

Dad: “Where did you get this passbook?”

Jim: “Could you enlighten me, dad, who have you been transferring money to?”

Dad: “It’s nothing really, and you don’t need to know. You should better be spending your time studying the company business plan.”

Jim says if dad’s not going to tell him, he will go ask his mom.

Dad: “Wait! Alright, but you will not tell your mom about this, ever, alright?”

Jim: “I’ve always been on your side, dad.”

Dad: “I’m in debt.”

Jim: “Debt?”

Mom screams, “Debt?”

Dad kicks the book out to Jim. Mom whines that if anyone come asking for a loan, they mustn’t give them, money is hard to get…wherever money goes, it must give them profit. She orders them not to give out a loan, especially, his relatives in Trang. Dad tells her to calm down, they were just talking about work.

Dad: “Right, Jim?”

Jim: “Yes.”

Back to present,

Jim: “Dad, my dad. You told me you’re in debt. Lanlana Kaewkamnerd, what kind of debt does my dad have with you?

Part 4

Nu Na heads out on a motorcycle. Mom asks dad how old their daughter is. He says 22. She says Nu Na still looks young. Dad says she’s not young, graduated with Bachelor Degree in Agriculture, making him so proud. She says she too feels proud of her.

Jim is driving to Kao Ka-mok village. He says the hotel personal told him that it’s this route. He says he has just two hours before Delanza will arrive, and he must find this freaking village before that. He looks down at the map and lets out that that’s it, Kao Ka-mok village.

His car almost hits Nu Na’s motorcycle, because he’s not looking at the road.

Nu Na: “Just when I need to hurry! (she knocks on the window) Get out, let’s talk!”

Jim says he’s not that stupid to get out, saying it’s just a con. “Let’s finish with it.” He throws money out of the window and drives off.

Nu Na: “You! (calling by his license plate) Sor Raw(letters) two three five one! Jerk! Don’t let me see your car again! If you think money can buy everything, I will be the one to say no! I will return you every single baht with heavy punches on top of it! Just wait and see!”

Jim drives along and wonders why the further along he drives, the more forest he sees. He calls Phu and asks if he knows Kao Ka-mok village.

Jim: “No? But you are a local here. No matter what, you must take me there. What? Your boat left the dock? Already at Langkawi Island? Why didn’t you tell me..” He hangs up angrily.

Jim stops his car, “Alright, Lanlana girl, it’s your good luck today.” He backups.

Nu Na arrives at the hotel. She picks up some palm fruits, “Good weight, what type of gene is it?”

Jim arrives at the hotel too, his dad calls.

Jim: “Yes, dad? I’m about to meet Mr. Delanza. Don’t worry, dad. I will do my best to prove to you that I’m ready for an executive position. Also, dad, don’t forget to love mom a lot, because mom really loves you.”

Dad wonders what Jim is talking about. Dad is doing the gardening where his wife thinks it’s dirty, and is an embarrassing task. He asks what there’s to feel embarrassed doing the gardening, what he grows is eatable too, and he gets to do some exercise. He says he’s thinking that when he gets older, he may go back to his hometown (Trang) and do the gardening.

His wife shushes him not to even think about it. She sits down and talks. She wants him to sell all his lands and assets in Trang. He asks her why when she once said that persons like them would only buying but definitely not selling. She says because those assets are not useful. He says he wants to keep what he inherited from his ancestors, plus, it has great views, good atmosphere, and a beautiful sea. It’s a lovely place to live. She says if he wants to live there, just go along, she and their son won’t go there with him.

Wife: “Make your choice, your wife and son, or a torn-down house in the countryside.”

Nu Na walks into the lobby. Pu Kai complains that Nu Na didn’t put on any make-up so that Mr. Delanza will have a good impression. Nu Na says even if she didn’t put on any lipsticks, she still can talk. She assures Pu Kai that she will make sure he get a good impression and come back to Trang every year.

Mr. Delanza walks in, so Nu Na introduces herself in French, but he tells her to speak in Thai.

Jim walks in. He trips and falls down because of those young palm fruits Nu Na picked up earlier. She wants to help but he refuses to look at her saying he’s alright. He tells her to go on.

Nu Na: “Let me help.”

Jim: “I said do not bother!”

Nu Na and Delanza leave. Jim looks at the fruit. Pu Kai helps him up. Pu Kai gasps seeing his handsome face, “Boy Pakorn?” Haha.

Jim: “I will surely take action with your hotel, but not now!” He gives her a palm fruit.

Pu Kai: “Can I exchange a palm fruit for a rose?”

Jim: “Tell me, where Mr. Delanza will go first?”

Pu Kai asks if he has anything to do with him. Jim says if she wants a rose then tell him quickly. Pu Kai blurts out that they are going to Koh (island) Mook, and the dock is just over there. Jim repeats, “Koh Mook.” He leaves.

Pu Kai says, “Heart melting..”

Part 5

Jim arrives on the island by a speed boat. He sees Mr. Delanza walking with Nu Na.

Jim: “Here he is. (Call out) Mr. Delanza, sir!”

Nu Na trips and falls, so Delanza helps her get up. She tells him she’s alright. She says sorry for her clumsiness, and tells him to continue walking.

Jim (smirk): “Such a sweet couple!”

Jim gets a call from Phu telling him that he already sent the map to him, and sorry that he can’t be his guide this time.

Phu tells Wendy he was on the phone with Jim-Jirametr, he wanted him to go over but he’d rather spend time with her. She asks if Jim is rich. Phu says Jim is rich, handsome, and highly intelligent. He asks why she asked. She says because it’s his close friend. He asks her about that woman on a super-fast speed boat that day, who she is. She gets annoyed and asks him why, and if his eyes (taste) get so low. He says he just thinks she’s kind of fresh, and wants her to work for his fishing boat. She is annoyed.

Jim: “Where are they now? Saw them just earlier. “

Nu Na’s voice: “Please endure the pain a bit.”

Delanza cries out so Jim ducks behind a stone.

Delanza: “I can’t take it anymore.”

Nu Na: “It will be done soon.”

Jim smirks, “(Do it) during broad daylight? Why can’t they even  choose the place? (Delanza cries out again) Right.”

Nu Na: “We should open a room in this resort.”

Jim: “What a woman, and with a good-looking face too, what a pity.”

Nu Na: “Please walk slowly, take your time. Walk carefully.”

Nu Na sees Jim and recalls they met at the hotel. He fell down, but he didn’t see her face.

Nu Na: “You! How can you be here?”

Jim sees Delanza’a wounded foot.

Jim: “What happened?”

Nu Na: “There was a little accident.”
Jim says he will help. They take him to a doctor. Jim smirks at her all the while.

Nu Na: “What are you looking at?”

Jim: “You’re still young, why are you taking this profession?”

Nu Na: “Why can’t I? And I’m not a child.”

Jim: “You’ve been doing it for long?”

Nu Na: “Yes, a long time, why asked?”

Jim (thinking): “Such a waste of such a beauty.”

Jim asks if she earns a lot. Nu Na (thinking): This dude is strange, can he be trusted?”

Nu Na: “Why do you ask? Do you want to use (my) service?”

Jim: “Better not, not good at this type.” He mumbles in French the word ‘prostitute’.

Nu Na wants to scream, “I think it’s not a coincident that you met us here, but you actually followed us. What is your intention?”

Jim: “With my good-looking face, it’s surely not a face of a criminal. Don’t be scared, I won’t disturb your guest for long.”

Nu Na lets out, “Arrogant!” when turning to Delanza.

They sit down and talk in French.

Jim: “I’m Jirametr Dejchathorn, a new excutive-to-be of Dejchathorn Group, a construction material exporting group. I’m the one contacted your representative in Europe last month.”

Delanza: “It’s you. Nice to meet you. You look too young for this position. You look more like a model than a businessman.”

Nu Na (thinking): “As if, sooo handsome.What an arrogant!”

He raises his eyebrows at her.

Delanza asks if it’s about the join-venture proposal he had sent. Jim says yes, and he would like him to give his company a chance to show him their potential, and he’s sure that Delanza won’t be disappointed. Delanza says he will give him his answer tomorrow. Jim says he will be awaiting for it.

Delanza asks Nu Na if he should go ahead with it. She says she will tell him later. Jim is frustrated and asks him if she has the power to make the decision. Delanza laughs, while Nu Na shows him her pink tongue.

Jim (thinking): “This freaking girl!”

And that’s the end of the episode. I have never been to Trang, it looks lovely. Trang just come out in recent years as a tourist spot. I’ve been to Koh Samui, Krabi, Phuket, but not Trang. Aww….

LINK  http://popv.wordpress.com/2013/1 ... -phak-episode-1-15/
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Sofa
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 15-12-2013 21:36:43 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

This lakorn has a lovely location. I think Jim will gradually change for the better that money isn’t everything.

Again, choose your own site as you wish for the video.

http://www.doolakorntv.com/19789

Part 1

Jim says it’s nice to meet him here. Delanza thanks Nu Na for giving him pleasure. Nu Na says you’re welcome, it’s her job.

Jim thinks, “Job? (na-thi) It’s more like a shameless (na-mai-ai) display.”

Delanza tells Jim to meet at the hotel cafe tomorrow morning, he will tell him about their future. He also tells Nu Na to come too (calling her Nena) because she’s his important person. He gives her an envelope. Nu Na smiles.

Jim thinks, “Aww…her price is quite high.”

Nu Na says, “Job closed.”

Jim: “Have you practiced French for long? How many sentences you’ve got?”

Nu Na: “Two sentences, the one that I haven’t said is…(speaking in French)..”

Jim pauses to think of the meaning, “Freaking little dog!..(shouting)..You think I will follow you? No way!…Looks like Delanza likes her a lot. “

He follows her to the elevator.

Jim: “Wait!”

Nu Na: “Why are you following me now?”

Jim: “Don’t overestimate yourself, I didn’t follow you. I just a tiny bit happen to reach the elevator after you (do).”

Nu Na: “Right, sorry for the misunderstanding.”

He grabs her hand, “Tell me, how much do you need?”

Nu Na: “Need what?”

Jim: “Money. How much do you need?”

Nu Na: “What are you talking about? I don’t get it.”

Jim: “So that you will agree about the joint-venture. Don’t make me explain too much. I’m pretty sure Delanza won’t throw away ten thousand millions of profit just because you say no. But I’m not a careless man, and I also know about women’s crafty scheme somewhat, so I need to take a precaution.”

He gives her some money. Nu Na thinks, “Good-looking but bad habit!”

Jim: “Take it. It’s 5,000! Have you ever made this much in one day? To which, the answer must be no.”

Nu Na: “Bribing?”

Jim: “If you want to use that word, I won’t stop you. I always call it sell-buy.”

Nu Na: “Sincere and honest can earn money too?” She grabs the money.

Jim thinks, “What a woman, easy on everything.”

Nu Na asks if he has siblings. He says no, he’s the only son, and why she needs to ask. Nu Na kicks him right there.

Nu Na: “I wish your family won’t be able to transfer genes, because a person similar to you shouldn’t exist!”

The elevator opens, a woman says, “Look, wife beats husband.”

Nu Na yells, “Go to hell, white-faced!”

Jim yells back that he will kill her. Nu Na is still angry, she says he thinks accepting money and everything is done? She opens the envelope saying let’s see how much she earned today.

Jim is still in pain calling Nu Na “ling-kang (a kind of monkey)”.

Jim: “You want to cut-off such a clever gene like mine? Who do you think you are? Just wait and see, I will make you kneel down and apologize to me. “

He gets a call from “the salary’s owner”, he answers the call, “Mom?”

Mom asks him sweetly if Delanza agreed to sign the joint-venture contract. He tells her he’s million percent sure that there will a good news for their company tomorrow, “Get ready to go shopping in France, mom.” Mom laughs and says she’s certain that he will be able to do it because he’s good at it which taken after everything of her. He asks how about dad. She says nothing but a family name.

He says he meant what dad’s doing. She says he’s on the phone with his customer, “Let’s focus on another duty of yours.”

Jim: “Another duty? What is it?”

Mom: “Give me a grandchild.”

Jim perks up: “Grandchild?..(look down at his..) Mom, I haven’t yet get married, how can I have a grandchild for you?”

Mom: “Then find one. Handsome and rich like you, it won’t be difficult to get me a good daughter-in-law.” She says if they start accepting applications, the line will be so long it reach the further southern province (Su-ngai Kolok). He could just wiggle his index finger, no women will reject him.

Jim: “Yes (mom), I will use my index finger wisely.” Haha.

She says she loves him and hangs up. Jim wiggles his index finger, “Who dares to reject Jirametr Dejchathorn, will be so foolish.”

Nu Na can’t find her motorcycle at first, looks like someone moved it aside, so she scolds at the car that can’t even be considerate, there’s so many parking space around, so narrow-minded! Then she sees the license plate and remembers it.

Kai Jae gives Malinee (Nu Na’s mom) a coconut to drink its sweet juice. Thom is on the phone, then he tells his wife that his friend, Krirk (KrirkKiet Dejchathorn – Jim’s dad), will come here tomorrow. She asks why it is so sudden. He says no, it’s not, his friend left for Bangkok for thirty years already, even though, he sneaked his wife out here once a year.

She says Krirk actually loves it here but he has to stay there for a reason. She tells him to put himself in his shoes. He says he will never be like Krirk because he doesn’t want to have a wife like his. Kai Jae calls Krik “Khun Pa”, he asks why Khun Pa never brought his wife here, the villagers want to see her too.

Thom tells him he’d better keep his eyes on dogs/chickens more (than looking at her). He prays that she will never step her feet here because he’s afraid the soil will turn so salty that anything won’t grow on it. Malinee stops him from insulting Pun (UmPaiPun Dejchathorn, Jim’s mom). She wonders if Pun is standing here right now, whether he will be able to talk like that.

Nu Na tells Pu Kai to check the owner of the car with that license plate. She can do it because it’s this hotel guest’s car. Pu Kai tells her to let her know why first, or if it’s a lucky number for the lotto. She wants to write down. Nu Na says no, the person dropped his money, so she wants to return it to him. Nu Na tells her the license number.

Jim is calculating the exchange rate of Euro to Baht, the amount he will be making. Someone knocks at the door, he thinks it could be Delanza. But turns out it’s Wendy (or Winny?) (Wirada, ViCharn’s daughter) at the door.

Part 2

Winny acts like she’s surprised that it’s his room. He says he booked the room himself. She says her friend told her that this was her room, so she came to sleep..with her friend.

Jim thinks, “Alright, someone wants to sleep (to accompany) with me popping up.”

He says sorry for that, and asks why she not call and ask her friend first. Winny falls into his arms saying she’s feeling dizzy. Jim takes her inside. Nu Na sees them and shudders.

He asks Winny if she’s alright. She says it’s the symptom she always has (congenital disease). He asks what it is. She thinks, “want-to-have-rich-husband disease”, instead she says it’s fainting. He wants to call a doctor but she says she just wants to lie down a bit.

Jim thinks, “I’m Phu’s friend and you dared to faint in my arms, Winny?” She thinks he won’t be able to not taking the bait with this sexy figure of hers. Jim says he thinks the air conditioning is a bit too cold here, he will take her to lie down somewhere warm.

Nu Na gets in the elevator, Jim dodges in just in time. But when they see each other,

Jim: “Yai Ling-kang!”

Nu Na: “Ai Na-kao (white-faced)!”

He asks how she can still be here when she just insulted a VIP guest like him. She says a person like him deserves it. He asks how a person like him is. She says terrible!

Jim: “Terrible?”

Nu Na: “Yes, terrible, bad, psycho..”

Jim: “Enough! Who do you think you are talking to? With such stupid gleam in your eyes, you probably can’t see the different which one is a diamond, which one is a pebble! But that won’t make me forgive you (grabs her shin) only when you kneel down to apologize to me. (He stops her punch.) You are not my match (in fighting).” She bites his nose. (oh, my)

The elevator’s doors open and the two fall out. Pu Kai couldn’t believe her eyes. Nu Na tells Jim they need to get out of here first. He says, of course, but she must get off his chest first. She says no, she doesn’t want anyone to see her face, and a hi-so like him will ruin his reputation because of her?

Jim carries her out. They hide their faces in the process. Don’t tell me Pu Kai doesn’t recognize her friend?

Jim throws her down at the beach, “My nose almost stick on your teeth!”

Nu Na: “I was just defending myself. So salty, yikes!”

Jim says she’s really like a mad dog which he wonders if it’s got an injection. He says since he came here, he had faced with all these terrible incidents, and all because of her.

She asks if he thinks she’s so lucky to have met a person like him. He says a person like him is obviously much better than like her.

Nu Na: “How do you measure that? Family name? Or the figures in the bank?” She says she thinks no one dare to tell him, so she will let him know that he’s a terrible, the most terrible person, and she believes that actually no one wants to be his friends.

He says she doesn’t have the right to criticize him. She asks then what right he has to look down on her. She gives the money back to him, and when he asks, she says it’s the money he threw off the window when he almost hit an old motorcycle in exchange so that he didn’t have to say the word ‘sorry’.

Jim realizes it’s her. She says she really wants to punch him but seeing how he spends his time which is just as risky to get beaten, she will let it be someone else’s job, she will save her hands for other useful things.

She leaves. He shouts, “Yai Ling-Kang, come back here. I said come back here!”

Jim calls Phu and orders him to come to the hotel no matter where he is.

Pu Kai sees Nu Na so she says she thought Nu Na had already left. She tells Nu Na she saw guests’ featuring in front of the elevator. She tries to describe how the woman dressed then realizes it’s similar to Nu Na’s. Nu Na cuts her off by taking her home.

Jim recalls what Nu Na said and feels sad? Phu says he cleared up about Winny. Phu asks why he locked Winny up in the restroom (ha). Jim asks if  his (Phu)Winny didn’t explain it to him. Phu denies that she’s not his, and she said Jim wanted to take her out for a drink but she didn’t want to go, but because Jim’s his friend so she went.

Jim smirks: “And you believe her?”

Phu: “Hey, I have brain too, I know you’re not like that.”

Jim: “Then how am I?”

Phu says what’s with him. Jim asks why he would be his friend, and he wants to hear the truth.

Phu: “Are you crazy, Jim?”

The guy (Is he Kai Jae?) compliments ViCharn’s mineral water. Vicharn gives him the money, and praises how he changed his asset to money. He tells the man to tell other villagers if they have the same trouble, on one condition, don’t let Pu Yai Thom know about it.

The man says he actually doesn’t like Pu Yai Thom who always stops the villagers from getting rich. They wanted to sell their lands but Pu Yai Thom convinced them not to, so they ended up just be farmers or gardeners.

Winny walks in.

Vicharn says he wants to develop the lands and needs help, so the man says he will help him.

Winny gets in her room, (looking at Jim’s photo) she says she will do everything to have him, even if it means using some dirty tricks.

Part 3

Nu Na volunteers to pick up “Khun Pa” at the airport tomorrow. Malinee says Nu Na will need to do that, Khun Pa wants to stay here for 2-3 days. Nu Na asks if he will be happy staying here when he needs to lie to his family. Mom says he shouldn’t be that happy but it’s better than telling truth and his house exploded. She doesn’t think Krirk’s wife hate this place, she just doesn’t like it and has another kind of life style, just like how they don’t like a big city.

Nu Na: “It’s true. People have different preferences. Some loves to shop in a department store, while some loves to shop in a market.”

At the airport, Jim is on the phone.

Jim tells his dad that he’s going back with Delanza and will send him off at Suvarnabhumi Airport (in Bangkok). He wishes him a good trip to Chiang Mai. After he hangs up, he says, but before he goes back, let him meet that woman first. He hopes dad won’t be mad.

Jim looks at the waiter’s wristwatch and thinks, “a fake one for sure”. He asks for the time and looks at his, “the genuine and the fake one give exactly the same accurate time”. Ouch!

Jim waits and waits. The waiter tells him he has a call. Jim picks up and is upset because Delanza is now at the airport, and is going to board the plane in half an hour. Jim wants to go to him right away but he says sorry, he has an urgent matter and will need to fly back immediately. Delanza says he leaves the document with Nena, and when Jim meets her, he will know what his decision is.

Jim wants to go to see Delanza at the airport but his car got flat tires, so he jumps on a motorcycle and leaves for the airport.

Nu Na is saying good-bye to Delanza, she gives him a souvenir. Jim runs into the airport. Nu Na looks at the document that she has to return to Jim.

Jim asks her where Delanza is. She says he’s already left. He says it can’t be and checks his watch. Nu Na points at the clock on the wall and tells him that his expensive watch is fifteen minutes late! Muahaha….cool! Jim throws it away. He asks if that envelope is his.

Nu Na: “If you want it, kneel down.”

Jim: “What?”

Nu Na: “Kneel down, a clear Thai language, don’t make me explain too much.”

Jim: “Kneel down? Isn’t that too much?”

Nu Na: “No, it’s not too much for the thing you want. I can understand that a person who is stiff, rude, who never bows to anyone, must be feeling terrible but you will still have to do it.”

Jim: “Are you taking revenge on me?”

Nu Na: If you want to use that word, I won’t stop you, but I will call it “teaching”….I will count to three, and if you don’t kneel down, I will rip this document into such fine pieces….one…two…three!”

Jim: “Wait!”

Part 4

Jim kneels down. Aww…I feel sorry for him. He says through gritted teeth, “I will kill you.” Nu Na gives it to him. He grabs it and runs to the restroom.

Jim: “You made me lose my pride. I won’t forgive you if the answer in this envelope is ‘no’…(he peeks, and Delanza’s signature is right there) Yes! Yes, a success!”

A woman comes out from a toilet stall. She blinks looking at him. Did he get in the woman restroom? Haha. Jim runs out, only to find his dad in the arrival hall. He follows him, and calls his dad on the phone.

Jim tells his dad that Delanza agreed to the joint-venture, and asks where he is.

Dad: “Eh..I’m in Chaing Mai (a northern province) already.”

Jim is disappointed. Nu Na greets Krirk and gives him a hug. Jim sees them, “Finally, you show up, Lanlana Kaewkamnerd.”

Jim follows them on a motorcycle, but he almost gets hit by a car. He knocks at the car window. Winny opens the window and says, “Don’t say anything. Alright, I will just pay for the doctor fee. (She looks at them a bit) But looks like it’s (the injury) not that much, take it! (Jim recalls his own words) And don’t you think of taking any action against me, because if you hear my father’s name, you will feel so cold (out of fear).It’s ViCharn, don’t you know?…Don’t want it? Great.” She drives away.

Jim asks the driver if he’s alright. He asks the driver if he knows Kao Ka-mok village. The driver says sure, he knows and it’s just only a little bit further.

They drive to the village, and the driver stops and says he can only drop him here. Jim asks why he can’t go further. He tells Jim to go on foot, it’s not that far, just walk cut through that hill. Jim hands him a thousand bill. The driver is happy, “Wish you meet your girlfriend.”

Jim looks around. I’m telling you his attire is so not for this trip at all. Jim says it looks like a LapLae village (legendary town which can be found only by chance). He wonders how his dad could find this village.

The villagers welcome Krirk. Thom says he thought Krirk forgot Kao Ka-mok. Krirk says there’s no way he will forget because Kao Ka-mok is in his every breath. They greet him.

Krirk says he’s busy because his son just come back from abroad so he needs to teach him all the work. Malinee asks if Jim returned. Krirk says yes, he graduated, and he thinks once Jim gets along with his work, he will come back here to help taking care of their project full-time. Thom says no need for that because the money he sent every month is already overwhelming. Nu Na says she loves that Krirk wants to stay here, so they won’t have to miss him and will get to see him everyday.

Jim is still finding his way into the village.

Jim: “Just great, dad. You hide your mistress in this kind of place, no wonder your wife couldn’t catch you.”

Some kids run along.

Jim: “Stop it! I don’t want to play! Yo, you drop your money! (He kicks the kid down the canal)”

The picture of HM King and the theme song.

Krirk: “What I’m doing now, is too little in my opinion compares to everything he (HM King) has done.”

Thom says when he’s feeling down or losing hope, he would come to stand here looking at that picture. It helps bringing back his spirit.

Nu Na: “So no matter how many problems or obstacles we’re facing, we will fight our hearts out, won’t we?

Krirk: “The problem you mentioned, you mean..?”

Thom says it’s what he told him, they keep harassing them. Nu Na says Krirk doesn’t have to be worried because they have come up with some protective measures. They take turn guarding the village, anyone comes to harm their village, he/she will be faced with them.

Kai Jae pushes the buttons.

Nu Na: “Khun Pa, ever since Kao Ka-mok has a biodiesel production factory, Nu Na remembers that Khun Pa has never once tried it.”

Krirk: “Will that be alright?”

Krirk tries to fill gallons of oil. Some oil splashes on him. “Just think if my wife sees me like, she will probably faint.” He says. Thom thinks she will scream. They tell him to go clean up at their house.

Jim is still walking.

Jim: “How could you dare coming to this kind of place, Jirametr?” Three men walk by so Jim asks if they are Kao Ka-mok villagers. They don’t answer him.

Jim: “My question’s not that difficult (to answer).”

A man says yes (they are). Jim asks if they know Lanlana Kaewkamnerd. With that name, two men grab him. The other man tells Jim not to shout, and shows him that he has a gun.

Jim: “We can talk nicely. There’s no need for a gun.”

A man splashes a bucket of water on Jim’s face, and follows by some cray etc.

Jim: “Lanlana Kaewkamnerd! You are here, aren’t you? I’m telling you to come out. Lanlana Kaewkamnerd!”

A man says Lanlana is not here, why shouting. He asks why Jim wants to meet her so much. Jim says, about that, he will tell her himself. An aunt is saying that he said Nu Na was his father’s mistress!

Both Nu Na and Thom gasp in surprise. Nu Na points at herself and says, “Mistress?”

Jim: “What are you feeling funny about?”

A man: “You!”

Jim: “I said to bring Lanlana Kaewkamnared! Lanlana Kaewkamnerd!”

Nu Na: “I’m here!”

Jim: “Now you are brave enough to face me, Lanlana Kaewkamnerd?”

Thom tells the two men to get out. Thom asks Nu Na if this guy is the one said that she was his father’s mistress. They all say yes.

Nu Na: “Who are you?”

Jim: “Who I am is not as important as who you are. Who gives you the right to make the woman I love most in the world be in pain?”

Kai Jae says he must be sent by Vicharn to stir up trouble in their village. Nu Na says to Jim, she doesn’t know what he’s talking about, but she will ask him just one more question before sending him to the police, why he came to Kao Ka-mok.

Jim says he doesn’t want to step on this place either if she isn’t hiding his father. Nu Na says she’s trying (to understand) but still doesn’t know what he wants, and who’s hiding who?

Jim says she’s just pretending. Thom wants to give him a punch. Nu Na says she can take care of him, this guy is not a bad guy, but a crazy man who should be sent to the hospital instead of the police station. Jim threatens her not to ever let him get out. She tells him not to worry.

Jim’s phone is ringing. Thom takes a look at it. He thinks it’s Vicharn calling.

Thom: “Hello, right now, he got caught by me. He didn’t succeed. Haha..”

Pun: “What?”

Thom: “Remember that later you will be in jail!”

Pun asks who he is to pick up Jim’s phone. Thom says she must be Vicharn’s daughter, and tells her to tell Vicharn that he already caught Ai Jimp, and if he wants to negotiate, just come here for a talk.

Jim says his name is not Jimp.

Pun calls Krirk that Jim is in danger. Pun says she called Jim and someone picked up. Krirk says she might call the wrong number. A woman is running to the house calling for Malinee, so Krirk has to put his hand over the phone before his wife gets to hear it.

The woman tells Malinee that Pu Yai Thom caught the culprit, Ai ‘Jimp’ is his name. He said Nu Na was his father’s mistress. They run off to see the man.

Krirk wonders: “Ai Jimp? Ai Jimp?”

The director and screenwriter are doing a good job so far, I would say.
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Ghế gỗ
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 15-12-2013 21:38:31 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

The story has been on the fun side so far, I hope it will stay that way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0SpF5DZINA

Part 1

Nu Na asks Jim what his father’s name is.

Jim: “How about my mom’s name?”

Nu Na asks when he will talk like a human being.

Jim: “You know, the money you’ve been receiving every month is not that much if we were to lose it. But you must know that I will not lose my father to you.”

Malinee arrives at the scene.

Nu Na says if he’s not going to do a decent talk, she will take him to the police right now. He tells her to call the cop here, and he will press charge against this whole village for illegal detention and assault.

Thom: “Ai Jimp, who assaulted you?”

Jim: “Your eyes’ expressions and talks. There’s not even a single human being ever talked to me like this. Gosh, if only you knew who I am, I….”

Nu Na: “I will take you to the police now on the charge of trespassing!”

Thom orders two men to get a whole of Jim. Jim shouts at them to get off him.

Krirk: “Wait! (he kneels down to Jim)..Jim!”

Jim: “You are caught, dad.”

Everyone is surprised by that.

Thom: “Krirk, what did you just say?”

Krirk: “He’s my son.”

Everyone gasps.

Thom turns around and says, “Eh…that’s why he has such a good-looking face.” Even Nu Na flashes a smile. The aunt says he has such an aura too.

Jim: “The entertainment is over! This time it’ll be my turn, Yai Ling-kang!”

Jim says to his dad that he wants to hear his explanation. Krirk says he misunderstands it all, Lanlana is not his mistress.

OMG..Jim’s dirty face looks absolutely funny.

Jim: “You still want to lie even now, dad? For how long dad wants to keep hiding about this? I can’t even think what will happen if mom knows. “

Krirk: “How many times do you want me to tell you? Nu Na is Pu Yai Thom’s daughter…”

Jim: “..and conspired it together?”

NuNa: “Ai Na Kao (white-faced), it’s alright to not believe me because we don’t know each other. But your own dad? don’t you know him?”

Jim thinks, what a sharp-tongued girl.

Jim: “Because I know him well, this man is too kind and honest, easily be fooled by you crafty people.”

Malinee says sorry to Jim about everything happened, and she can say on her honor that her daughter is not anyone’s mistress. He misunderstands the whole thing.

Jim tells her to make it clear to him about her daughter has been getting money from Khun Pa every month.

Jim: “So dad, what kind of debt are you in with this girl?”

NuNa thinks, she wants to cut off his index finger and stitch his lips together.

Krirk: “Alright, I surrender, but you have to promise me you won’t tell your mom ever.”

Jim: “I will consider what to do next myself.”

Thom says he really takes after Thom especially his eyes’ expression like that.  Jim says he will endure standing here for only half an hour more because he wasted too much time already. Krirk wants to talk to him in private but Jim says he needs witness for this interrogation.

Krirk says the truth is he’s the one who supported the biodiesel production of Kao Ka-mok village. Every single baht he sent doesn’t go into anyone’s pocket in particular, but it goes into this land, this place, the place where his happiness grows, and is growing everyday.

Jim: “I don’t want to say it, but why does it become our duty to support this whole village? Yes, for 30,000 baht, I can earn it in just two hours, but I don’t understand, if we donate to flood victims, we will at least get to put it on our company’s stickers. But with this investment, there’s no profit in return.”

NuNa shouts that he’s selfish. He returns that selfish is much better than being shameless and without any pride. Nu Na says she couldn’t believe he’s Khun Pa’s son. He says he doesn’t care what she thinks, but he’s more interested in 1,200,000 baht that she and the villagers here pumping out from Dejchathorn.

Krirk: “Jim!”

Jim: “I’m about to do what you’re thinking, dad.”

Thom pats Krirk’s shoulder that this matter will come out here one day but he didn’t think it would be coming from his son.

Jim thinks, how this Pu Yai dare patting the shoulder of  Dejchathorn Group executive. The guy obviously doesn’t know high and low place.

Thom: “So what do you want, son?”

Jim: “It’s easy, Pu Yai. I want all of the money back as soon as possible, which means Kao Ka-mok village is now has a debt with Dejchathorn. We are creditor, not debtor!”

NuNa: “Bad man!”

Malinee tells him to stop fighting for now and let’s talk later. She suggests he clean up first. She tells Nu Na to take him to their house. Mom tells her because they are the host. Nu Na argues that but the guest has no manners, and no matter how much a person like this cleans up, his badness won’t go away.

Krirk asks Jim how he could do that, where the villagers will be able to come up with that money. Jim says it’s their problem. Dad asks why he’s being so mean like this. Jim asks what he wants him to do then.

Part 2

Krirk says sorry to Thom on behalf of his son. Thom says his son is doing the right thing, protecting his family’s benefit, and to think if the money he’s been sending will turn into loan, it’s justify. Malinee agrees to that too, Krirk has been sending the money for three years now paying for the fertilizer and all, and now Kao Ka-mok palm trees are growing up nicely and starting to return them some profits, so she thinks it’s time the villagers should take turn to be the givers.

Krirk says how it can be the same when he used that money to buy his happiness. He’s happy to give, and doesn’t want it back, “If I get it back, that would mean I am just a financial backer, not a member of the project.” Thom asks why he has to think too much about it. The villagers won’t chase him out of the group even if they want to pay him back. Malinee says, and no one is angry at Jim too, because they all understand.

Krirk says that’s why he’s thinking about it a lot.

Krirk: “Let’s do this. Since Jim’s the one creating a problem , I will make him take responsibility for it.”

Krirk gets a call so he excuses himself.

Jim throws his jacket at Nu Na.

Jim: “Is this water clean?”

Nu Na: “Cleaner than you!”

Jim says she gets so angry that her face become red, well, he’s sorry for that but people here need to be taught! Nu Na asks who should actually be the one to be taught.

Jim: “That you said your hands meant for other useful things, that is use them to beg for other people’s money?”

Nu Na: “I should be resigned to the fact that a guy like you will never understand what’s that your father is doing, right? A selfish guy like you can only think about profit and loss.”

Jim takes off his shirt, “Because money gives you luxury, have you ever heard of that, Lanlana? Or you still don’t understand why the villagers here are living in difficulty? The reason is, no money.”

Nu Na: “We are not living in difficulty!”

Jim: “Just fooling yourself!”

Jim takes off his pants. The envelope falls into a bowl of oil.

Nu Na: “Think what you want, think until your brain exploded! I’m leaving!”

Jim splashes water on her.

Jim: “Let me help cleaning up the poverty for you, but I doubt the whole sea (water) will do the job. Why? Because you’re an anti-profit kind.”

Jim pulls down his underwear to her extreme surprise. Nu Na screams and runs.

Jim: “Wow..what to do if a tomboy  turns into a girl.”

They are back to Bangkok.

Pun checks the smell of the document and says it has such a strange smell. Two men start to feel uneasy.

Jim: “Could it be the smell of Euro, mom?”

Pun: “My son, do you think that your mom’s breath is all about money?”

Krirk: “Also diamond. Breath in..money…breath out..diamond.”

Pun: “Khun Krirk. I smell oil here, very strong smell too. For such an important document, what did you do that it become like this? Where did you fall into a tank of oil?”

Jim: “No, I didn’t, mom. You know that I don’t like dirty places. You shouldn’t mind that but this, Delanza’s signature. (Pun smiles) Mom, can you make me proud by telling me I’m good or not?”

She hugs him and says her son is the best, and she’s so proud of him. Jim asks if he can ask for a big reward from this. She says, of course. She asks what he wants, a sport car or a private jet.

Jim: “Let’s leave a private jet for later, for now, I want a private time for myself about one month.”

Pun asks what he just said.

Flashback, in Trang, Jim asks his dad what he just said. Krirk says he didn’t hear it wrong. If he wants the money back, he must make the villagers here earn more, or else how they could pay him back. Nu Na gets up and asks if Krirk meant Jim would…

Krirk: “You will have to come taking care biodiesel project here, in person.”

Malinee doesn’t want Krirk to force Jim to do it. Nu Na says he doesn’t even know young palm fruits, let alone biodiesel, the project will be ruined for sure.

Jim: “I keep quiet because I’m busy asking myself, how the heck that should be my business.”

Nu Na says he’s not suitable to work in the plantation, but more in an office.

Jim: “And I finally have my answer.”

Krirk: “What is it?”

Jim: “I’ll accept it.”

Krirk: “Good, but this job might be a little hard for you.”

Jim: “Don’t worry about that, because I will work with this (pointing at his head).”

Nu Na tells her dad that he will surely create more problems. Thom suggests that they give him a year to manage the project, and if the project doesn’t flourish and can’t pay back all the loan then…

Krirk: “You will have to give up all the loan to Kao Ka-mok village.”

Jim: “Alright, but I won’t accept the time length…because it’s way too long. I will use just one month.”

Nu Na laughs at that. Malinee says she knows he’s talented and highly capable, but how he will make 1,200,000 baht in one month by selling biodiesel. Jim asks if she can’t picture that, in that case, he will show it to her.

Back to present, Jim tells his mom that he wants to tour the country to observe activities for his work for a month, and it’s necessary for a future CEO. Pun says she should go with him then. Krirk says if she does that, people will think their son is a mama boy. Jim promises he will call her everyday. Pun says even she says no, he will leave anyway because her son’s stubborn from the day he’s born. Jim says thank you and they hug.

At Kao Ka-mok village, someone sneaks into the factory and take a gallon of biodiesel oil.

Nu Na is looking at Jim’s phone which is ringing. She taps it to look, and says it has only woman’s names on it, and reads out the names. Pu Kai learns about Khun Pa’s son showed up in the village. Nu Na and Kai Jae don’t like him. Kai Jae says he (Jim) is not good-looking and with bad mouth too.  Pu Kai tells Nu Na about a handsome man asking her about how to get here. She gave him the map hoping he would come for her hand (in marriage) one day. Nu Na scolds her she should be more careful trusting a stranger. Pu Kai says he said it’s for a visit as tourist. She asks when Khun Pa’s son will come again. Kai Jae tells her not bother about that, and it’s better that she do not see him at all, he’s so ugly. Nu Na says their village will be in trouble from tomorrow, for 30 days she has to endure seeing his face.

Jim’s phone rings showing the name Vaiwit. Pu Kai grabs it and wants Nu Na to tell her whose phone it is, and if she has a secret with her now. Pu Kai picks up the call.

Jim asks if it’s ling-kang speaking, “So?..what?..An angel? I don’t know who you are, just hand the phone to Yai Ling..Lanlana now.”

Vaiwit asks if he heard it right, hi-so Jim is calling a money (ling).

Jim: “Is that you?” Nu Na says yes, she is. Jim orders her to take good care of his phone, do not let it be scratched or she will have to take responsibility for it.  Nu Na asks if that’s it.

Jim: “Wait, I will say it just once. I will open a new project account, a joint-account under my name and yours, and I will close it at the end of the month after the whole amount of 1,200,000 is withdrawn. Do you understand?”

Nu Na asks why he needs to tell her that, just do what he wants. She hangs up.

Jim: “Wait! Yai ling-kang! You dare hang up on me?”

Vaiwit: “A woman dumped you?”

Jim: “Don’t say such impossible thing. It’s that woman I was looking for.”

Vaiwit: “Langlana Kaewkamnerd?”

Jim: “Correct!”

Vaiwit: “Your debtor?”

Jim: “Definitely! And you take care of the new account for me.”

Vaiwit: “Wait, just the amount of 1,200,000.., why are you so eager to get it back? Even a bank can suspend the repayment, why don’t you give them more time of 2-3 years?”

Jim asks why he has to give those people time. They are lucky enough that he didn’t confiscate the title deeds. Yai ling-kang will know him better now.

Vaiwit: “Why does your eyes sparkling when talking about this ling-kang girl?”

Jim: “True?”

Vaiwit: “Why don’t you try saying that again?”

Jim: “Yai ling-kang”

Vaiwit: “See! Yai ling-kang..such sweet eyes.”

Jim arrives at the village and gives her the bank passbook. She tells him to keep it with him. He says no, he wants her to be the one withdrawing the whole amount and giving it to him at the end of the month. Nu Na takes it and says she will give the money back serving on a tray. He asks for his phone.

He asks where he can put this, pointing at his bag. Nu Na calls Kai Jae out. Jim doesn’t want to live in Kai Jae’s house. She tells him to stop making a fuss. Kai Jae lives alone so it’s very suitable for him. Jim screams that he wants the best lodging around such as Pu Yai Thom’s house. He demands that he see her mom right now. She says her dad and mom are in the garden, and there’s no use to see her because her mom’s the one telling her to put him in Kai Jae’s house.

She asks if it’s because he’s afraid, it’s not dark yet so he can still go back home, “3..2..1..Run!”

He thinks, “What a dangerous mouth, I need to find a way to make this girl stop talking too much.”

Nu Na thinks, “For how many days he can stay..”

Pu Kai is so happy to see Jim here. Jim ignores her and tells Kai Jae that he can leave now, he wanted to start working since he first stepped in here.

Pu Kai asks Nu Na if he’s Khun Pa’s son. He’s so handsome. She wonders if she should quit her job at the hotel so she can work close to him. Nu Na says she should get back to work before she will get fired.

Pu Kai accuses Nu Na of being jealous because she’s more beautiful. Nu Na tells her to leave, when Pu Kai turns, she tells her it’s the other way. Pu Kai says she forgot. Haha.

Part 3

Kai Jae takes Jim to his house.

Jim: “Your house is smaller than a toilet in my house. How can you breath? Aren’t you feel suffocated?”

Kai Jae says no, it’s not suffocated since he leaves alone, moreover, for a big house, he will have to clean it until his hands crinkled. He tells Jim to takeover the bed and he will take the hammock.

Jim asks if that can be called a bed. It should be something else before becoming a bed. Although Kai Jai is confused by that, he says yes, it was a ‘khrae’ (a small bed usually made from bamboo) before, and was developed into a bed. Ha.

Kai Jae says Malinee prepared a mattress for him, he will go get it. Jim stops him saying he will sleep in a hammock and Kai Jae can take the bed.

Kai Jae says he can tell him if he wants anything because Malinee told him to take good care of him. Jim walks to the calendar, and uses a pen to cross over his first day here, “Today, I must know this place in detail.”

Kai Jae drops a coin into a jar. Jim asks what he’s doing. He says he’s saving, once it’s filled up, he will go ask for a girl’s hand in marriage.

Jim: “Serious? (He looks down at it.) How much do you save in a day?”

Kai Jae: “Ten baht.”

Jim: “Ten baht?! Only with ten baht, when will it ever get filled up? If it’s like this, the girl would have already run away, and married another man. “

Kai Jae: “If she runs to another then I will leave it to my good fate.”

Jim says it’s almost filled up. He asks if he has been saving for some time now. Kai Jae says, “Ten years. It’s ten years that I’ve fallen in love with this girl.”

Jim thinks, who is that girl? Or…ling-kang? It must be for sure.

Kai Jae says he never told anyone about this so he makes Jim promise that he won’t tell anyone. Jim says, “Don’t worry. I don’t care about other people’s matters more than mine.”

Kai Jae says he’s happy that he has a chance to take care the son of their benevolent person.

At the factory, Nu Na tells Thom that she will try use their oil with a farmer utility truck. He says she could try it. Malinee asks if she will continue with the soap-making. Nu Na says she will continue with it since she’d taken many training courses. She still thinks of how to make it different from the normal soap.

Jim walks in with Kai Jae. Thom greets him and asks why he not rest for one day first. Jim says he didn’t come here for a vacation, and because his time is very precious (turning to Nu Na) so he will start working now.

Nu Na says she will go collecting palm fruits. Thom tells her to take the son here with her too. She wonders why. Thom says Jim said he needed help and it must be Nu Na only.

Jim asks if there are buffaloes around here for her to chase (meaning she walks too fast). She tells him to stop calling her ling-kang, she’s not his friend (calling him Ai na-kao).

He says she’s not his friend. A person like her could only be his hands and feet, which means she must do everything as he ordered, for one month during the time he’s here. She tells him to dream on, she won’t ever bow to a slave of money like him.

Jim: “Since when did you have choices? Don’t forget who has the higher power now.”

Nu Na: “Every human being is equal.”

Jim: “It must be only people in your village. In reality, it’s not. You’re a grown-up, don’t be too naive about it. Just accept the fact that money can divide people into (social) classes. If you don’t believe it, step outside into the world out there!”

She boos him.

Jim complains that it’s his second shoes ruined in Kao Ka-mok. He says he should have added the cost of it to the amount of 1,200,000 baht. She says it’s not a catwalk around here, and even if he takes hundred pairs with him here, it will still get ruined.

Jim: “You wouldn’t know how much it costs!”

Nu Na: “The price is not as important as whether it’s suitable for work or not. This pair is 125 baht, I used it for 2 years already.”

Jim: “Suitable for work? I think it’s more ‘suitable for (social) status’ “

He asks where to next. She wonders where they should go next or, she thinks,”May be you should just sleep in palm tree plantation tonight?”

Jim says the mosquitoes are coming, let’s go home, and it’s getting dark too. She sweetly tells him to follow her.

He asks how long it takes for these palm trees to grow this big. Nu Na says, her age.

Jim: “What? Thirty?” She points at him to stop.

He asks if her biodiesel can be used for real work. She says why not, these days the village hardly buy the market oil at all. They consume/use it themselves, and produce it themselves. He asks if she sells it too. She says not much, only to small fishing boats and villagers of nearby villages. He asks why she doesn’t sell a lot so she can earn a lot.

She says she wants to too but they still don’t trust their oil. They are afraid that their car or boat engines could be broken. He says if it were him, he would be afraid too. Nu Na points down and asks if his shoes is torn. He quickly looks down to check it, and when he looks up, he’s left alone.

Jim says aloud that he doesn’t like playing hide and seek.

“Lanlana, just come out. Come out now, Lanlana!” He keeps calling her name but no one shows up. He says wait until he can find her.

Nu Na, who’s hiding behind a tree, says that he won’t find her because she’s going home, and his face will turn so pale like a boiled chicken this time.

Part 4

Vicharn is (as if) taking care of his palm trees when Winny stops her car to let him know that she won’t come back tonight. She says if he knows where she’s going, he will hug her and won’t let go. He actually is cutting some electricity wires of the village.

Jim looks around and says, “A person like Jirametr, won’t be cornered, even if it’s the Amazon Forest.”

He trips on something and falls down. He gets up and looks around, “You will never be able to laugh at me. Just wait, I will find the way back to the village, ling-kang!”

Nu Na comes home. Mom tells her to take a bath and comes out for dinner. Thom tells her not to forget to call the son (Jim), his father put him in his care, (Krirk) he’s afraid that his son would be starving. Nu Na smiles.

The electricity in the village goes off. They wonder how it can happen when the weather is fine, there’s no storm or anything. Kai Jae comes shouting that the plantation is on fire. Thom says there’s no electricity so the sound system won’t work. Malinee tells him to  hit ‘kro’ (bamboo struck as a signal) instead.

Kai Jae tells Nu Na that Jim hasn’t come back yet, he might already run back to Bangkok. She remembers what she did so she runs.

Jim sees the burning fire and then bumps into a guy. There’s a lot of smoke so he (and me) couldn’t make out his face. The guy runs away.

Jim calls, “Ling-kang!”

He tells himself that he’s the only son, so he must survive.

Nu Na calls him, “Jim, can you hear me? Jim, where are you?!”

The villagers are running. Thom tells them to stop asking and hurry put out the fire first.

Jim grabs Nu Na’s leg. She’s so startled that she kicks it and hits his face in the process. He cries out. She realizes it’s Jim. She picks him up and says she’s sorry, she didn’t mean it (the kick).

He says thank you for making him be able to let out a sound once again. She says she will take him home.

Jim: “Wait, I can’t breathe. Can you help me?”

She asks what he wants her to do. He says, restore respiration.

Nu Na: “Are you crazy?”

Jim: “I’ll buy it then. Just one breath.”

Nu Na keeps shaking her head. He moves closer for a kiss. LOL

Kai Jae splashes water on them. Buahaha….

Kai Jae realizes it’s Nu Na and Jim. Jim faints.

Jim is lying down in the house. Malinee says if his father and mother see him like this, they must be so scared. They raised him up lovingly. Thom says if Jim dies in the fire, he won’t know how to tell his father and mother. Malinee says if it’s not because of Nu Na helping him, they will feel sad for the rest of their lives.

Nu Na comes out looking guilty. She tells her parents that he will alright. She will take care of him herself, and the villagers are waiting at the meeting grounds for Thom. Thom asks if Nu Na has something to confess to him. She plays innocent and asks if he’s having doubt of his own daughter, or he thinks she’s the one set fire. Malinee tells him to ask her again once Jim wakes up. Thom still wants to ask Nu Na some more, so Nu Na says she promise she won’t squeeze his (Jim’s) nose to death.

Vicharn is laughing till his heart content. He says this is a small present (burning fire) for Kao Ka-mok brothers and sisters, especially Ai Thom. He sings a song and yells, “Get them out of Kao Ka-mok! All of them! Haha..”

Winny calls him and asks if he succeeded. He assures her it’s a success. Winny feels like throwing up because of where she’s standing. Vicharn asks if she’s pregnant. She says no, she’s not. She says it’s the smell of the fish, it stinks. She hangs up because Phu is coming.

Phu walks to her. She thinks, “If you’re not so rich, I won’t follow your butt like this. So dirty. Wanna throw up!”

Phu says he hardly catches any fish during this time, and the oil price is hiking, and all he’s making is a loss. He says he thinks he should take a break sailing out. Winny says he can just sell off everything and turn to travel business instead. She says it’s becoming popular such as…

He says, her father’s resort?

Phu thinks, “These boats are my children. What were you thinking when urging me to sell off my children?”

Phu thanks her for taking care of him. She says she wants him to see how beautiful the resort is. He asks if it’s more beautiful than her.

She thinks, “Get your dirty hands off me before I can’t stand it anymore!”

She says she wants him to take a look at her resort. He says his eyes are not that good, not like his friend’s, Jim. She throws up. She says she’s sorry and throws up some more.

Thom thanks everyone for their help putting out the fire.

Thom: “No, actually, unity is the hero here.”

Kai Jae adds, “More one thing, love, the love that everyone has for our hometown, right?…(he walks to Pu Kai) And the love we’ve been sharing.”

Aunt asks Thom how the fire started. The culprit is listening to them too (the mortgage guy). Thom says he doesn’t know it but he will find out. He asks for some men to look at the scene tomorrow, so that they could find out what caused it. Thom asks if there’s anyone want to takeover the shift of guarding the village tonight. Some men raise their hands, including the culprit. Thom praises them, that they are indeed Kao Ka-mok people.

Comments

Oh dear, my dear Jim, you are such a big-city guy, haha…

This episode makes me want to save some coins everyday too  

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Tầng
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 15-12-2013 21:39:37 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Some said it’s a pity that this quality lakorn aired in an early evening time slot (6:30 p.m.) and not during evening prime time (8:30 p.m.), but the younger viewers said it’s good so they got to see it after coming back from school. Humm..I agree with the later, why not have some good lakorns for the young viewers too. It’s not like we have too many prime time lakorns with husbands/wives having affairs already *roll eyes*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuTsbO9B_vI

Part 1

Nu Na is taking care of Jim. She says it’s because of her humanity that he survived, moreover, she felt bad for Khun Pa so she took the risk of getting in there to help him. She tells him he doesn’t need to thank her but thank Khun Pa instead. Nu Na recalls the incident before he fainted, “You want to buy some breathing? Crazy! You will never get to have my breathing ever!” He coughs. Haha.

She wants to pick the hand towel she dropped from…there. Jim suddenly wakes up and asks what she’s doing. She says she’s not doing anything.

Jim: “Your lips and voice are trembling, and you still want to deny it? I saw with my own eyes that you were about to pull down my zipper!”

Nu Na: “That’s disgusting! I just wanted to pick up a hand towel that dropped on..there.”

Jim: “You loved it, that’s why you couldn’t stop yourself, right? Taking advantage when I was unconscious. You’re scarier than I thought.”

Nu Na says if she gets one more chance, she will cut if off with a rusty knife. Jim says, you just can’t trust girls these days.

Nu Na thinks, “I shouldn’t have felt guilty, my big mistake that I helped this guy.”

Jim thinks, “You almost killed me, don’t you know, trouble-maker? What should I do to you (in return)?”

Nu Na says it’s good that he’s not dead so she doesn’t have to call Khun Pa. Jim says, but she has to take responsibility for it. She asks, what’s there to take responsibility?

Jim: “In your mind, you know that you meant to leave me in the forest!”

Nu Na: “I was just…”

Jim: “Just doing something that you’re good at: lying, cheating, trickery.”

Nu Na: “Are you talking about yourself? Wasn’t it me who got in there to help you? Or else you would be a ghost watching over Kao Ka-mok already!”

Jim: “I won’t think of it as a gratitude but your redemption, (he grabs her) and if you want to pick a fight with me, alright, I will serve it for you till your heart contented.”

She asks what he’s going to do.

Jim: “I will….”

Pu Kai calls Nu Na so she runs out. Jim says don’t think you can run away from him forever. Nu Na runs down the stairs so fast that Pu Kai has to tell her to slow down or she will fall. Nu Na thanks her that she came to see her. Pu Kai says, who said she came to see her. She came for Khun Jim, she heard he got injured so she wanted to pay him a visit.

Pu Kai: “Khun Jim kaaaa, this beautiful Pu Kai is here. Where do you feel the pain? I can give you a cure….”

Nu Na pulls her down from the stairs. She says the guy is alright, suffocated a little from the smoke and wants to be pampered. Nu Na tells her to go taking over the shift of guarding the village together, but Pu Kai wants to guard this house by herself (ha) and tells her to go alone. Nu Na drags her along anyway.

Jim hears them and says, “You’re cared that I will (sexually)harass you? I’m not that blind.”

Jim walks into a room and wonders why it’s so dark (the electricity went off). He finds the bed and says he’s feeling so tired, “Let me rest my eyes for 2-3 hours first, leave (other) things for tomorrow.” He lies down and covers himself with a blanket (head to toe).

Nu Na gets in her room and lies down on her bed.

Morning comes, Jim feels so fresh and opens his eyes, only to Nu Na next to him. Nu Na turns and puts her arm around him. He wants to get it off (and thinks, why my heart’s beating so fast? Or, may be I’m still feeling frightened over last night incident? Yes, that must be it, and it’s her doing too that caused me this bad luck. It must be that I’m still so angry at her.)

Thom calls Nu Na from outside the room. Jim’s jaw dropped, and says what a bad luck for him.

Nu Na opens her eyes and screams. He stops her saying it’s not what she’s thinking, and that he can explain. She asks how he can be in her room. He says it’s a mistake, and if he was fully conscious, he would never come in her room. Nu Na tells him to get out now, but he says how he can go out when her parents are outside.

Part 2

Thom walks in the room. He says sorry, he just knocked but the door opened. Nu Na hides Jim under the blanket. He says he comes in to get the gun he kept in her room. He will go check the place where the fire broke out. He tells her to go check on the factory today, and asks where the gun is. She points it to him.

Thom looks at her and asks if she’s not feeling well, why she’s fully covering herself with the blanket.

Nu Na: “Eh..I’m feeling cold. The weather is changing a lot during this time, dad.”

He walks closer, “Just wait and see, if the fire broke out because of human’s doing, I will ask for justice!” He leaves the room.

Jim sits right up feeling suffocated staying under the blanket. Thom walks back to remind her, so Nu Na pushes Jim back in again. Thom says if the son (Jim) wants to go home, she is to send him off. She says yes. Thom leaves but comes in again for the third time. He sees how Nu Na is sitting and pauses.

Thom says if she’s not feeling well, just take some medicine (mumbling why she needs to sit on the headboard). Nu Na makes sure her dad left. She tells him that it’s safe now.

Jim: “But I’m almost dead!”

Nu Na checks that there’s no one outside. She tells him he can come out now.

Jim: “If someone sees us, my reputation will be ruined.”

Nu Na: “Whose reputation should actually be ruined?!”

Jim: “No doubt about it.”

Nu Na: “Yes, not to the least, if my father knows about this, not only reputation but also life will be lost.”

Jim: “I’m not afraid of getting shot but I’m afraid of being forced to marry you!”

Nu Na: “I will run away so far if I have to marry a guy like you.”

Jim: “You won’t be able to run after facing the charge of attempt murder! I will keep an eye on you.”

Malinee walks in to see Jim is holding Nu Na’s leg. Jim walks to her.

Jim: “Aunty, I have something to tell you.”

Malinee says she also have many questions to ask him. She tells him to eat together. Nu Na says an English upper-class won’t talk while eating. Jim says, luckily, he’s a Thai not an English upper-class. He sits down to eat.

Thom is inspecting the fire scene. Kai Jae says, luckily, just one rai was burned. Thom wonders if the culprit wanted to slice off their plantation one piece at a time. Kai Jae says they had put on tight security still the culprit could sneak in and set fire, and didn’t leave any evidence too. A man calls Thom to check on something on the ground. It’s a burned shoe. Thom asks whose it is.

Jim puts on fresh clothes and says, today he must get to know it, biodiesel (he crosses over another date on the calendar), “And you, Lanlana Kaewkamnerd, you will get to know me better, I can promise you that.”

He says, the last pair of shoes (Ooy..white shoes?). He comes to the factory. Nu Na looks at him and thinks that the way he hasn’t yet told her mother that she left  him in the garden should be a sign of danger.

Jim asks her why she collected all these burned palm fruits. She tells him to sit far away if he wants to make himself useful. He says she won’t hear his order if he sits far away. He asks if she forgot why he returned to this place and what’s her duty now.

Nu Na brushes it off saying she’s busy. Jim grabs her notebook and throws it away. She yells at him, what he’s doing.

He says, before she runs to get that book, answer him first how long she’s been running this factory, what’s for, and how the year plan looks like.

He says, judging by her confused face, it means she just do it day by day. Therefore, just throw everything away, forget all the ways she’s been doing it, and start from the beginning together. He tells her to follow him.

He turns around and says, it’s not really a threat, but he might slip it out to her mom about an inappropriate behavior of her daughter she created that day.

OMG…Does Jim just wiggle his index finger like how his mom told him? Haha.

Jim inspects the production line and says it looks like it’s up to the standard. He feels like investing on it. She asks why he made her follow him, what he wants. He says he wants every information on biodiesel and this production plant.

She hands him the handbook and says, if he wants to know, he can read it himself.

Jim: “Wait..read it out to me.”

She opens the handbook (with HM King’s picture on the cover) and reads, “Biodiesel is……….” (so text-book here)

Jim asks about its advantage. She reads, “It helps reducing air pollution, increasing cylinder combustion performance, and the most important thing is saving money in our pocket.”

He asks if she said that it could be used with boat engines. She says yes, close to 100% of small fishing boats of their village and nearby villages.

He says he will expand the market into large fishing boats, increase the production 10 times, and will sell more than 13,000 liters of biodiesel within this month. Nu Na says, “Huh? Are you dreaming? Who will buy that much?”

Jim (points at his head): “The one that’s clever enough, and he knows already who that person is.”

Kai Jae runs to her. He holds her hand and says Pu Yai Thom told him to find her. She asks what it is about, looks like it’s something not good.

Jim thinks, “So it’s you who Kai Jae loved for 10 years. Yikes! How could he fall in love with this girl?”

Kai Jae says they found out who did it. Nu Na wants to leave with him right away. Jim interrupts them and says that he should go with them too because he was there in that incident.

Part 3

Nu Na asks if she heard it right. Thom tells her to check an empty gallon they found if it’s theirs.

Nu Na: “Yes, it is. So it actually happened because of our oil, in order to destroy our dream?”

Kai Jae: “And this shoe too.”

Nu Na asks what he means.

Jim: “It means someone took another shoe. This shoe actually  belongs to me, and if the culprit is someone in this village, he must be looking for the owner of this shoe right now.” He throws it away like cheap banana.

Nu Na realizes that he was there too so he should remember how the culprit looks like. Thom is delighted so he tells Jim to come with him to catch the culprit.

Jim: “I couldn’t picture his face.”

Nu Na: “What? Didn’t you say you’re clever with good memory?”

Jim: “And that will make it my fault?”

Thom wonders what they should do now. Jim throws Nu Na a lighter. She looks at the label on it (it says the name of Vicharn’s resort) and yells, “Vicharn!”

Phu and Winny are heading to Vicharn’s resort.

Winny thinks, “Finally you have to come, just wait and see, I will lock you up here and won’t let you go anywhere.”

Phu says she should have told him that she’s allergic to seafood. It’s good that she threw up all of it. She says she’s not used to aquatic animal. She thanks him for taking care of her all night and even coming here to drop her. He says he’s not that cruel to let her come home alone when she’s weak right this. Winny thinks, “I got you!”

Phu thinks, “That woman lives here, please let me meet her.”

Winny asks if he knows where Jim is. He says he doesn’t know because he doesn’t want to, so he didn’t ask. He asks why she wants to know.

Their car hits a man who’s running out of nowhere. Phu wants to get out to check on him, but Winny tells him that it’s better that they leave now. Phu can’t believe she said that and gets out of the car. The man (the culprit) tells Phu to help him, so Phu says he will take him to the hospital. Winny is disappointed because they almost reach the resort.

Thom is yelling that today he will make sure Vicharn won’t breathe anymore. Jim grabs Nu Na’s arm, and asks if she thinks just that piece of evidence will make that guy guilty. She says she has his resort’s lighter in her hand.

Jim: “Even if you have that man’s underwear, if he denies it, you won’t be able to press charge.”

Nu Na: “Why do I have to believe you? Who are you? You’re just an outsider. A person like you won’t be able to understand what it feels like when your house was burned. The best way is for you to go back because this’s about Kao Ka-mok people!”

Jim runs after her anyway.

Vicharn is so happy with his job done. He prepares to receive his (future) rich son-in-law.

Nu Na uses a sling to shoot a stone in Vicharn’s direction. She tells him to come out, the persons who want to kill him are standing right here. Thom tells Vicharn that today he won’t let him stay alive. Vicharn chuckles that Thom is not the only one who has gun. His lackeys pull out their guns.

Both sides face each other. Vicharn tells them to put down the weapons and talk. Thom refuses to do that until Vicharn admits that he’s the one set fire on Kao Ka-mok last night.

Of course, Vicharn denies it. Nu Na shows him his resort’s lighter. Vicharn is a little surprised but he says the lighter is a souvenir of his resort, and any guests can have it. Vicharn suggests that they spend time looking for the culprit who did it first, before looking for the mastermind.

Jim: “I warned you. It serves you right to be stubborn!”

Nu Na threatens Vicharn to make a choice between paying for the damage or bringing the matter  to the court of law. Vicharn fires his gun and says the whole village will be sleeping in jail if they won’t stop threatening him. Thom says it’s alright to sleep in jail for the charge of murdering him.

Malinee calls it off and tells Nu Na to take Khun Jim home. Vicharn laughs at Thom and praises Malinee for being a reasonable one. She fires a gun and tells him it will be his last chance, and if he doesn’t stop messing with them, she won’t stop at this. They all go back.

Vaiwit comes to a shoe shop and asks the saleslady for a pair of boots that can be used in water and mud (Don’t tell me he came to buy it for Jim?), and what do you know, Jim’s mom comes here too. Vaiwit wonders if Jim will wear it (Pink boots? Haha).

Viawit greets Pun and they sit down together. Pun says Jim loves this brand name too. She looks at the boots and says she wants one too but it’s the last pair in the country. Wit says he can’t give it to her because his friend..Phu – Phuwadol told him to get it for him.

Pun picks up her phone and says, it’s alright, let her talk to Phu, and this shoes will surely be hers. Man, it’s hilarious how this goes in circle.

Part 4

Phu sees that Jim’s mother call, he feels uneasy. The doctor comes out and says the patient is out of danger now, but he has very high fever so he should rest in the hospital for at least 2-3 days. Winny says, so now they can go back. Phu is annoyed by that, he tells the doctor that he will pay for the medical bills. Winny says it’s not his fault, the guy just ran out of nowhere. Phu says let him pick up the call first. Phu says, “Yes, (Jim’s) mother?”

Jim asks where she’s going, to inform the police? She says it’s not his business. He says he heard it when Pu Yai ordered her, that if he wanted to go out of the village, it’s her business.

Nu Na: “I didn’t think it myself right, that you wouldn’t be staying here anymore?”

Jim: “You thought it yourself. I want to get out of the village because I want to meet with my potential customer as soon as possible, to negotiate the deal.”

Nu Na: “And I thought I could light up some fireworks to celebrate.”

Jim: “Wait until the time someone comes carrying a jar full of money to ask for your hand.”

Nu Na: “You don’t have a product sample, how will any customer be interested?”

Jim: “That’s my problem. Don’t worry, you just do what I told you is enough.”

She says she can take him there but not today, because she has her other business to take care first.

He says she needs to rank her important work order. She says because she did rank them that she knows she should take care of her business first.

She gets on a long-tailed fisherman boat. He takes off his shoes and socks, and steps on the boat with her. She drives the boat into the sea (beautiful sea). His mom calls but Jim doesn’t pick up.

Pun complains that Jim didn’t pick up her call at all. She says it’s difficult to reach him like he’s in the forest or something. She thinks he must be high up on the mountain (in the North) for sure. Krirk says their son is a grown-up man, just let him see the world and don’t try to find out his personal matters. Pun asks if his years abroad are not enough. She needs to keep an eye on Jim, just in case, one day he wants to go to Trang, she can stop him just in time.

Buahaha..she’s wearing that pink boots. Krirk smiles looking at it. He asks if she bought this boots so that she can help him do the gardening. She says no, she bought it to wear when she needs to come scolding him in here, so her feet won’t get dirty from his dirty things. She says it’s good that Phu gave it to her. She asks if it’s beautiful.

Jim and Nu Na arrive on an island. He asks what island it is. She says Koh Mook (Mook Island). He asks why she needs to be here, and don’t tell him that it’s for pleasure.

Nu Na gets in a small shop. She says to the shop owner that she came to take the thing back. He gives her two plastic bags full of something. He says he really wants to help, but they really didn’t sell. Jim wonders what it is. Nu Na thanks him for giving her a chance, and when she can develop it better, she will come for his help again. The man says let’s talk then.

Jim grabs the bag to take a look. He asks what it is, it looks like stone. She grabs it back. He asks what she thinks she will do. Nu Na asks him for a quiet time for her peace of mind. They take the boat back home.

Nu Na: “What are you looking at?”

Jim: “Checking if you’re fully conscious, my life is in your hand now. Do you really want to be a soap seller, Lanlana?”

Nu Na: “It’s my business!”

Jim: “I admire you that you’re brave enough to put these on shelf to sell. The smell is bad. The shape is distorted, and the package is suck! All in all, there’s nothing good about it. Don’t you feel ashamed selling these?”

Nu Na: “Who said that my soap is not good? How great quality my soap is, it’s beyond you can imagine. It suppresses the itching, prickly heat, and rash, and it can injure a bad-mouthed’s head too.” She starts throwing the soap at him.

He tells her to stop it, it hurts. He gets up and walks to her on the boat. They push and pull, and so they fall into the sea. It seems he can’t swim?

Part 5

Nu Na helps him and swims to shore. (Wait a minute, and her boat?) She calls him but he doesn’t wake up. She looks frightened when wondering if that would mean she has to share her breath with him.

Nu Na: “I have to put my mouth…you? But if you die, Khun Pa will be very sad.”

She starts to do CPR when he suddenly opens his eyes. Poor guy, two accidents in two days in Trang. No wonder why his mom doesn’t like the place.

Jim: “What were you about to do?”
Nu Na: “Save your life!”

Jim: “Save life or taking advantage? You think something of me?”

Nu Na says a bad mouth like this, she should have let him die under the sea. She shouldn’t have carried him here, very heavy too.

Jim: “I just went down to examine the reefs. Why getting so excited? (He thinks, “You helped me or else I would have..”)

Nu Na says she thought he went down to pick the soaps for her. She says it’s hard to believe that he can’t swim.

Jim: “I just…”

Nu Na: “just had a cramp? That’s it?”

Jim: “Yes.”

She says he’s the kind that’s afraid of losing face more than dying. Next time if he drowns again, just help himself.

Jim: “If I fall into the water again, I will hold you and won’t let go. I will hug you so tight, just wait and see!”

He gets up and looks around, and asks where they are now. Aww…nice framing

Malinee wonders where they (the two) went, Nu Na should think that her parents might be worried. Thom tells her not to worry, in Trang, even walking with your eyes closed, you won’t get lost. She says she doesn’t worry about that, she worries about their safety. She reminds him that thing just happened in the village. It’s already an unusual time for Nu Na to come home, and she gets only busy signal from Nu Na’s phone. Thom tells her not to worry too much, at least, the son (Jim) is with her. She says that’s also another thing to worry about. Thom says let’s ask Kai Jae.

They tell Kai Jae and Pu Kai that Jim and Nu Na had disappeared. Both scream out of concern (I guess). Malinee says the villagers said they saw the two sailed into the sea together. She asks if they know where they went. Kai Jae doesn’t know about it. Pu Kai’s mom sees them and learns that Nu Na and Jim disappeared together (Uh-oh). Thom and Malinee decide to wait for them at home.

Malinee says they disappeared together like this, her daughter’s reputation may be ruined.

Thom: “Reputation ruined, yet the other thing is not ruined? Alright, I can take it.”

Malinee asks what he means by the other thing. He says he meant losing blood, having an accident, about the other thing, he knows his own daughter, and for the son, even though he’s a bit hot-headed but he’s not a bad man.  Malinee prays that they will come back safely.

Back to the two on the island. Jim says it’s because of her that he got stuck in this stupid cave, and also because of this smelly soap.

Nu Na takes out the resort’s lighter from a plastic cover to light the fire.

Jim: “You kept it this nice?”

Nu Na: “Of course, an important evidence like this, I’ll guard it with my life. Luckily, it didn’t get wet and is still working.”

Jim asks if she really is going to use the lighter once used to burn her house, “Don’t forget what this lighter done to you.”

Nu Na: “A thing won’t be the guilty one, it’s humans themselves that are guilty. If used in the wrong way, it may bring trouble, but if used in the correct way, it will be useful according to its nature.”

Jim gets an idea. He takes off his shirt and puts it over the fire to dry itself. Nu Na jumps back and asks what’s he doing. He says, taking off his shirt, why asked when she saw it already.

Nu Na: “Why are you taking your shirt off?”

Jim: “Getting warm by the fire before I will die of pneumonia, and you, use your brain too, instinct alone is not enough.”

He stares at her T-shirt. She crosses her arms and says why she needs to take off her shirt too.

Comments

Somehow these two compliment each other, but I can’t say I wasn’t hoping that Jim would kneel down and help lighting the fire or doing something. You know, pulling a man along while swimming in a deep sea is not an easy task, I can tell you that. There’s a softer side in him for sure, right?

LINK
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

5#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 15-12-2013 21:41:36 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

There’s no guarantee that I will able to do every episode, time is the key here and already I’m way behind the current episode  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96fP9aQPHCo

Part 1

Jim looks at Nu Na’s wet T-shirt. Nu Na crosses her arms and asks why she needs to take off her shirt too. Jim smiles and asks if she’s embarrassed.

Jim: “You aren’t really a woman. A wooden board like this, you don’t have to feel embarrassed.”

Nu Na says if he doesn’t want to become blind, stop talking gross.

Jim: “Alright, I’ll stop or I won’t have eyes to look at great things…(looking at her) that’s better than this.

She throws some sand at him. He asks if she’s serious (picking a fight). She says, eyes that are without gleams in them, it’s no use to have them. She wants to poke his eyes out and starts chasing him, and he falls down (or jumps?).

Jim: “Ling-kang, you dare do this to me! (Scratching) Why is it so itchy?”

Nu Na: “Serve you right! Who told you to jump in there like that? Don’t you know the poison of sea morning-glories? Just wait and see, your whole body will become red tonight.”

Jim ends up washing himself with Nu Na’s soap. She laughs and says he’s so lucky that he found the soap or else tonight he will turn into a monkey. He says how she can laugh, it’s because of her that he almost died.

Jim: “Come here, scrub my back with this soap.”

Nu Na: “Why should I? I’m not your wi…(wife)..your mom! You were the one making trouble, so help yourself. “

Nu Na laughs and walks away while Jim lets out that she doesn’t have a tiny bit of kindness in her.

He drinks water she gave him.

Jim: “I’m now in hardship because of you.”

Nu Na: “You always blame it on others.”

Jim: “It’s not my fault. You were the one provoked me first. So, when will we be able to get out?”

Nu Na: “We’ll have to wait until the tide falls first. You’ll have to eat and sleep on the ground tonight.”

Jim mumbles that his phone’s lost so now he can’t contact anyone. She says even if he can contact someone, no one can come. She asks if he can’t see that the sea water has already filled up the entrance of the cave.

Jim: “Do you know a helicopter? My (social) class, is way up there!”

Nu Na says her parents must be worried sick about them. Jim suggests that, then she should take good care of herself, and go back in good conditions so it’ll be a relief for them.

Nu Na: “I’m taking good care of myself. Don’t worry about me.”

Jim: “I’m not worried but.. (thinking..”I’m afraid you will shiver to death, what will I do if something happen to you?”)….

Nu Na: ” ‘But’ what?”

He says he’s afraid that her parents will blame it on him.

Jim: “Your clothes are not dry yet, what if you catch a cold and I’ll have to carry you to them? I won’t do it…..I think you should sit close to me (She pushes him away)  to add more heat.”

Nu Na: “Don’t worry about a sea’s child (growing up/living by the sea) like me, I can take care of myself. Just worry about yourself!”

Jim: “At a time like this, you still want to strictly guarding body? Just a small little touch, and you think I will fall head over heels for you? Let me tell you this, when I was abroad, I embraced as many as thousand women.”

Nu Na says she doesn’t know what kind of women he met, but for a Thai woman like her, that isn’t a small matter, “Excuse me, do not come any closer!”

Jim thinks, when he gets a chance to hug her, he won’t let go. He says, “Who would want to hug a monkey (ling)?!”

She thinks, she sits this much far away from him, already her heart is beating fast, if she sits closer to him, he will probably hear her heartbeats.

Nu Na: “Good, just sit over there, do not come closer!

Part 2

Jim covers Nu Na with his shirt and lays low, as if to put him out of danger (ha). She thinks, “Why do you have to do this, don’t try to be nice, do you think I will be impressed?” She smiles nonetheless. Jim can’t take his eyes off her.

A song comes up, “Try to open your eyes, and look at the sky again. Just forget and erase all the anger that ever have, and you will understand that love that brings good feeling to you, does exist. Do you believe it? For me, there’s nothing that can’t be done….you may meet someone who you’ve never dreamed of meeting ….”

Nu Na wakes up and asks, “What are you looking at?”

Jim says he’s looking at a sleepy girl, and since she wakes up now, they should brainstorm what to do next. How long will they have to get stuck in here?

Nu Na thinks, “How long? We won’t be stuck in here till the day we die, that’s for sure.”

Nu Na: “I can’t guess when the tide will be falling. But…I heard that sometimes the tide only kept rising for three month.”

Jim: “Three months?!”

Nu Na: “Yes, sometimes it’s a year.”

Jim: “Do not tease me!”

Nu Na: “We..may have to die here..(She turns to flash a wicked smile)..May be you have never heard of a story told by the sea folks that some fishermen sailed out and very often disappeared. They let their spouses hopelessly wait for them to come back.”

Jim: “A person like Jirametr won’t die in a place like this.”

Nu Na: “Then what will you do? You don’t even know how to swim.”

Jim (points at himself): “Here, right here, because I have a fighting heart, and I will try my best!” She throws his shirt back to him. He plays innocent and asks how his shirt could be with her, “Right, it must be the wind blowing it over there.” He smiles cheekily. She sarcastically says, it could be.

Jim picks up a soap and says, “My dear soap, thank you for saving my life. Even though your shape don’t look good, your body don’t smell good, you are the best (he kisses it).”

Nu Na: “My dear wind, thank you too even though you may not mean it.”

Jim: “Don’t you feel hungry, Nu Na?”

Nu Na: “What did you just call me?”

Jim: “Nu Na..isn’t that your name ‘Nu Na’?”

Back to the village, Kai Jae is asking Pu Yai Thom if he wants to gather the villagers to look for them. Pu Kai says they should hurry and do something, she’s worried about Nu Na, and how Khun Jim is now.

Malinee wants to inform the police but Thom says it’s not even 24 hours yet so the police won’t take the case. Pu Kai’s mom tells Malinee not to inform the police, what if it’s about something else, she will be embarrassed then, and those two are not kids too. Pu Kai tells her mom what she’s thinking won’t happen, those two really hate each other. Malinee says, in that case, she will sail out to look for them. Thom stops her saying that let it be his job, and she should wait here with the villagers.

A couple joins the crowd, the woman says the two may run away together. Pu Kai says they could have gone separate routes. The woman says someone saw them get in the boat together. Pu Kai argues that the woman didn’t see it with her own eyes. Thom says if they really are worried about them, just spread out and look for them.

Kai Jae says, “Let’s go, Pu Kai!” But he grabs Pu Kai mom’s wrist by mistake. Pu Kai says she won’t go with him. She will stay with her mom. Kai Jae heads out alone.

Back to the cave, Jim is trying to catch some fish but unsuccessful. He yells, why it’s so difficult to catch these fish. Nu Na says, she will show it to him. Jim asks what she’s doing. Nu Na takes a dive and disappeared. When she doesn’t come surface up, Jim starts to panic.

Jim shouts, “Nu Na, are you leaving me here? Nu Na! I told you to come up. I don’t want to eat fish anymore. Nu Na! I said I didn’t want to eat fish anymore, come up!”

Nu Na pops up, “What are you saying? You don’t want to eat fish anymore? Good, then I will eat it alone!”

Jim shakes her, “How can you do this? Do you know that I..(he thinks, do you know how much I was worried about you?)..”

Nu Na: “What happened to you? Did you think that I left you?”

Jim says yes, how he can trust a tricky girl like her. She assures him that she won’t let him die alone out here. The fish slips out of her hands so Jim yells at her to hurry and catch it. She tells him to help looking for it. They both try to find the fish in the water.

He says he caught it, and it turns out to be her foot. He says, that’s why he couldn’t feel the (fish) scales. She yells at him to let go of her foot. They splash water at each other.

Nu Na looks at the fish and says it’s cooked. He says he knows that, but she should eat it first. She’s confused and asks is he not hungry, he should eat first. Jim thinks, “But I want you to eat first, why making a fuss. Can’t you just eat it (first)?”

Jim: “Because I don’t trust you, may be you smeared some poison on it without me knowing. So you’ll have to eat it first, then I will.”

Nu Na asks if he’s afraid of having a diarrhea. She says she will eat all of it, even the (fish) bones. Jim tells her to wait and says they can eat it together. Nu Na says a guy like him won’t let himself be placed at a disadvantage. Jim thinks, “That’s correct. I don’t want to be placed at a disadvantage to anyone, especially, you. That’s why I want to eat while looking at your face like this. It’s fun.”

Nu Na turns serious and says, “Nai (Mr.) Jim, I have something to tell you. Beside the fishermen’ story, there’s another one. I heard this place had a goddess protecting it. Whatever you pray for, will come true. But, the one who prays for it must be a male.”

Jim: “Why are you telling me this?..Or..you want me to..? (She nods) No way, a person like Jirametr won’t stoop down to that. What pray? nonsense.”

She tells him it doesn’t hurt to try. It’s better than to sit and wait endlessly like this. Jim shakes his head. Nu Na says it’s alright if he wants to die here and become a ghost protecting this cave. What a pity, she’s not a male.

Next think we know, Jim puts his hands together and prays. She laughs silently behind his back. She asks what he prayed for taking him so long. He says he prayed that he would be able to get out of here. She asks what if he’ll get what he prayed for. Jim says, “I will bring my bride here, and will marry her here.”

Jim shouts to the sky, “Chao Mae (goddess), are you satisfied ?”

A man shouts back, both of them are startled.

Part 3

A man asks what they are doing here. Nu Na is so happy, “Ta (grand pa) Klan!” Jim is delighted shouting that they are finally getting out of here. They swim out and get on Klan’s boat (I was on this kind of boat before in the far south, it’s a thrill ride I’m telling you. But you should wear life vest as a precaution, not for the locals though). Klan tells them to take a seat.

Jim asks Nu Na if she had fooled him, the tide actually is falling everyday and there are tourists coming in and going out everyday, and no one ever gets struck in there! (Haha) The most important thing is, there’s no goddess whatsoever. She says, how there can be no one, at least, the two of them got stuck in there, and about the goddess, he can ask Klan if there’s one or not.

Klan says, “There are holy spirits protecting the places everywhere; the Forest God, the Mountain God, the Ocean God (etc.). So how come you got stuck in there?”

Nu Na tells Klan that it’s just a little accident. She asks where (his son) Aum is, and why he didn’t come to drive the boat for the tourists. Klan tells her not to talk about Aum, he’s pissed with the guy.

Jim: “Who is Aum?”

Nu Na: “Don’t meddle!”

Aum thanks Phu for paying the medical bill for him. Phu says Thais should help Thais, and it’s also his fault not driving carefully. He asks Aum his name. Aum tells him. Phu wants to drop him off at his house in Kao Ka-mok, but Aum says he won’t go back to his house just yet. He begs Phu to give him a job, even without getting paid, just three meals a day is enough.

At Vicharn’s abs resort, Winny is angry that those Kao Ka-mok villagers broke the lamps. Vicharn says what about his injured leg. She asks whose shoe it is. Vicharn says Aum said that it’s the shoe of the person who saw his face when he sneaked in to set fire. Vicharn says he’s already sent Aum far away, and after the matter cooled down, he will take care about that.

Winny says if Aum returns, the owner of the shoe will be able to identify the culprit.  He says he will find the shoe’s owner whether it’ll be by money or other things, it’s up to his (the shoe’s owner) intelligence to choose. Winny asks if he’s sure that once Aum returns, he won’t tell. He says if Aum tells, he will shoot him (to death).

While the villagers are panic that they couldn’t find Nu Na and Jim, the two arrive. Malinee hugs Nu Na. Nu Na says she will tell her about the whole thing later, and that she came back in good shape.

Thom asks the two, where did they disappear to?

Nu Na tells them everything, and says that’s what happened. Pu Kai says see, there’s nothing to be suspicious about. Jim asks what they are suspicious about. Malinee says it’s really nothing. Pu Kai walks to Jim and says she wants to weep for the hardship he’s been through. Nu Na says what about her, her friend. She’s been to that too. Pu Kai says it’s not the same, Khun Jim isn’t used to eat and sleep on the ground like a tough tough girl like her. Kai Jae gets jealous and says that he wish he will get stuck on island too, so that someone around here will be worried about him.

A villager says, the two spent the night together on an island, so how they ate and slept. Thom gets annoyed by that question. Nu Na asks what everyone is suspicious about.  Pu Kai’s mom tells Nu Na not to bother, it’s alright to spend the night together so they could take care of each other.

Jim gets the point so he says, “Thank you everyone for worrying about us. The most important thing is, I’m grateful to Lanlana that she insisted she wouldn’t leave me there alone. It’s very kind of her to stay by me when she could swim out anytime. That’s how I got out and she returned here safely with nothing ruined.”

Thom smiles hearing that. He tells everyone to go home now. Malinee tells Jim to stay for dinner before he will go back to get some rest. Jim smiles and thanks her.

They all sit down for dinner. Thom asks Malinee that he hear she asked only Jim to stay for dinner. Kai Jae says one more person added shouldn’t waste much of their food while Pu Kai says she’s like a daughter to them so there’s no need for someone to invite her.

Malinee tells Jim to eat a lot and names the dishes (southern cuisine). Nu Na wants to give Jim a plate of rice but Pu Kai takes it from her and gives it to Jim instead.

Jim smells the aroma of cooked rice and smiles. He says, he’s feeling happy smelling the aroma of rice after got stuck on an island for a while.

Thom says one’s life is just this, be able to fill up your stomach, sleep soundly, that’s already the profit from life you get. The rest, you shouldn’t make too much profit out of it. He nags Jim about it.

Pu Kai is busy putting food in Jim’s plate that Kai Jae gets jealous, so he does the same to Nu Na, which disturbs Jim quite a bit. Nu Na smiles sweetly at Kai Jae and thanks him. Jim couldn’t swallow more food because of that, so he puts his plate down. Malinee asks him if he’s full already, he ate too little.

Jim thinks, “I’m hungry yet couldn’t eat much. Why is that?”

Jim says he’s not hungry. To Malinee and Thom’s surprise, Nu Na scolds Jim on how he wasted so much rice. Jim asks why he’s scolded at just because there’s just some rice left on his plate.

Nu Na: “How can it be ‘just’ some rice? Try counting it, how many grains of rice are there? So many. Do you know one plate of rice takes year to grow? Farmers are bitterly tired being in the hot sun, and rain. Also, those poor people who sometimes have to skip meal (because they can’t afford it). You waste so much food when you eat like this, have you ever paid attention to others?”

Jim concedes and eats some more. Aww…she actually wants him to eat a lot, I guess.

Part 4

Jim looks at the calendar and says he wasted so much time on nonsense things, now he has to catch up (with his work).

Kai Jae asks Jim to talk about when he got stuck on the island. Jim says it’s exactly the same with what he told them, and there’s nothing more. He asks Kai Jae if he thinks there is something more just like how other villagers are thinking.

Jim: “You think I and..Yai…Nu Na….are you crazy? There’s no way I will like (fall for) that Ling-kang! I swear!”

Kai Jae says he understands that it’s just an accident, and he never thinks Jim will fall for Nu Na at all. He doesn’t even dare to think about it.

Jim (sits down): “Seriously, let me ask you this, what is it about her that made you loved her?”

Kai Jae: ” Who is ‘her’?”

Jim: “Yai….the one you’ve been dropping coins to prove your true love.”

Kai Jae hits his arm and says, “Khun Jim, you asked me this makes Kai Jae blush. (Laughs) I don’t wanna tell..(grabs Jim’s arm). Khun Jim, where are you going?”

Jim: “Didn’t you say you didn’t want to tell?”

Kai Jae says he’s just kidding. He says he grew up with her. She’s a good person, cute, diligent, cheerful, yet fierce at times but her loveliness is hidden underneath.

Jim asks if she loves him. Kai Jae repeats his question and says, she only said that she’s like a flower from heaven, and told him to look at himself what kind of animal (in a fun way) he was. Kai Jae says it’s alright as long as she still doesn’t have anyone and his (future) mother-in-law is on his side. There’s still hope.

Jim: “Your (future) mother-in-law is on your side? A person should always get his hope up. Fighting!”

Nu Na is lying down with her head on her mom’s lap. So sweet. Nu Na says sorry to her that she made her worry. Malinee says it’s alright, it’s good enough that she came back safely. Malinee asks when she was with Jim on the island, did they not fight like crazy. Nu Na says, every second, even when she’s asleep, she dreamed that she fought with him.

Mom: “Fight but not hate, right?”

Nu Na: “Hate?” She thinks, “Since when I forgot that feeling, and why don’t I feel like that anymore?”

Mom: “So? Do you still hate Jim?”

Nu Na gets up and says, “I don’t hate (him) but that doesn’t mean I like seeing his face either. Up to now, I still don’t like seeing his face.”

Mom says if she can be friends with Jim, she will feel relieved. Nu Na says that will need a lot of effort putting into it. Mom asks what if Jim wants to be her friend, what her answer will be. Nu Na says there’s no way a person like him will be interested in a person like her. Mom asks what she just said.

Nu Na lies down again and says, she meant an arrogant person like him won’t come down to be a friend of a country bumpkin like her. It will destroy his credits. Mom wonders if  it’s to that extent.

Jim tries to stop himself from thinking about that Ling-kang. Jim says, “Right! I must have gone crazy, must be an impact on my brain when I was drowning.”

Jim: “My debtor. You’re just my debtor. I must be merciless. Don’t ever get soften. (He tries to sleep by counting numbers) Ling-kang no.1, Ling-kang no. 2……Ling-kang no. 12…..” LOL

At the production plant, Jim says if they are going to sell the oil, all of the gallon tanks need to be changed. She argues why that’s needed, the old (current) ones are all in good conditions, without any leaking too. Jim counters that the way she said it, she didn’t think of the consumer at all.

Jim: “Think about your customers’ minds, they (the packages) are dented and looking old too. Who would want to spend money on them?”

She argues that she sells oil not the tank itself. As long as, it (the product) has good qualities, it will sell. Jim says, but if they never buy hers before, will they know how good it is inside? And how is its qualities?

He says, so the first thing is, she will have to make them want to buy her product. She tries to argue some more, but he stops her saying that he’s the one taking charge of this project, so she just follows his business plan (work plan) as an assistant, and just do as he says.

Jim: “About the soap too, if you want to sell it, you need to make it look attractive to buy, make them (the consumer) want to pick your soap out of hundreds of brands lying on the same shelf.”

Nu Na: “By adding a shell to it so it will look classy? Sorry, Kao Ka-mok’s soap already looks good without the need to add any shell to it. You once used it too.”

Jim: “But does it sell?”

Nu Na: “Some day it will sell!”

Jim asks, “Doesn’t (your) experience teach you anything, Lanlana? Alright, I need to use the phone now, find one for me.”

She says she’s busy. He asks (threatens) if her mom knows about how she left him in the forest that he almost got burned to death from the fire.

Nu Na gives him a phone. He asks if she really wants him to use that phone, and if there’s another better one. She says no, she doesn’t have another one. He grabs it when she’s about to take it back. Jim looks at the phone and says, it will be so embarrassing if people know that Mr.Jirametr has to use an out-of-date model like this one, and even Face(book), Chat, Twit(ter), IG, there’s none. Nu Na says that it’s fortunate enough that it has a signal to call or receive the call.

He says he will take it because it’s necessary. He asks if she already put her number on the memory (of the phone). She asks him why she needs to when she’s so sick seeing his face everyday, and if she must listen to his voice from the phone too, her head will hurt to death.

He assures her that her head will probably hurt to death because he will call her so often when he’s not here, and he will order her to do so many tasks that she will have no time to take a break, just wait and see.

Nu Na asks where he’s going out of concern. She repeats her question but he just leaves.

Part 5

Krirk looks at the phone number and wonders whose number it is. He picks up the call. It’s Jim calling. Krirk asks where he disappeared and couldn’t be in touch, his mom is whining about it like ever.

Jim says sorry to him, his phone is broken. He tells his dad that he calls to ask him about the printing house. He wants to order for some product labels be printed. Krirk says he can help him because he knows many printing house’s owners, and asks what he’s about to do. Pun sees that Krirk is talking with someone on the phone.

Pun: “Who are you talking with?”

Both dad and son pause. Krirk says he missed him, and he’s talking to her dearest son. Pun grabs the phone feeling delighted. She asks Jim where he’s been, she couldn’t contact him, and she’s so worried about him.

Jim: “Sorry mom, my phone fell into the sea (tha-lae).”

*The northern region is full mountains with no sea whereas the southern region is where all the famous beautiful beaches and islands are.

Pun: “Fell into the sea?! Where are you exactly?I thought you are up north.” Oops!

Jim realizes he slipped so he fixes it, “Eh..I meant the lake (tha-le-sap) not the sea (tha-lae), and the weather in Chiang Mai (a province in the north) now is very cold. You don’t have to worry, mom. I’m well and happy. I’ll have to go now.” He hangs up. LOL

Pun thinks something isn’t quite right. Jim lets out a huge sign of relief that he almost got caught.

Jim walks over to the factory and tells Nu Na to write down how many types of her soaps, how many types of fragrance used, including its properties. He asks her to write it down in fine detail.

She asks if he can’t see that she’s working right now. Jim says this is also her work too. She says she doesn’t agree with the idea, the packaging will increase the budget and reduce the profit. Jim says, but if she wants more profit, she must be brave to make an investment. Jim says, alright, he will pay for it beforehand for her.

Nu Na is surprised and asks if she heard it right. She says, “You? You’re willing to lose your money for someone else?”

Jim: “I didn’t do it for someone else. I did it for myself, because I know that this investment will generate a huge return on investment. If you don’t believe, shall we prove it?”

Nu Na: “So that’s how it is. I shouldn’t have hoped for kindness from a businessman.”

Jim says tomorrow he will leave to choose the packaging, and he may have to choose it without her consent. She says he doesn’t have to report to her on everything, and he can go anywhere he wants, and if he won’t return too, that will be good.

Jim: “I will definitely come back as long as my job hasn’t yet succeeded, and I forbid you from going around selling those soaps  until I come back. Do you understand, Lanlana?”

Nu Na thinks, “Why do I have to tell you? Are you that important?”

At night, Nu Na wonders why whenever she thinks that guy will no longer be here, her heart feels empty.

Jim flies to Bangkok. Apparently, Jim stays with Viawit while he’s in Bangkok this time. Wit says sorry about the boots he told him to buy it, he tried but couldn’t go against his mom’s wish. Jim says that’s alright, he has a pair of boots to use while working now.

Wit picks up Nu Na’s soap.

Wit: “What is this thing? Oh, it’s a soap, without label, without Reg. No. (from The Food and Drug Administration). I didn’t know that you use this kind of thing these days.”

Jim grabs it from him. He tells him not to judge the product from the outside (by its looks), and if he wants to know whether it’s good or not, he can take it and try, “Guaranteed by Jirametr Dejchathorn.” He says.

Jim asks if Wit is free today. He says yes. Jim wants to go to Sampheng (Bangkok’s Chinatown).

Wit: “Sampheng?! No way, it’s too hot! Does your mom know that you came to Bangkok? (Jim shrugs) I don’t know why these days I accidentally met your mom so very often. It must be my bad karma when I helped you to lie that time.” Jim laughs.

Jim looks around the place for some packaging. Pun, his mom, just happens to be at the same place for a grand opening of a restaurant. A reporter asks if she came alone today without her husband and son. Pun tells them that her husband is busy with work while Jim is touring the northern region.

The reporters see Jim and tell Pun to take a look. She can see only his back. She tells them that Jim is not Bangkok right now, but the man does look like him. The report insists that it’s Jim because she saw his face clearly. Uh-oh.

Jim and mom play hide and seek around the place. He hides behind a rack full of clothes when his mom comes near. The saleslady asks Jim if he needs her help. Her voice stops Pun in her tracks. Pun walks closer to Jim but she gets a call from Krirk, so she turns around to go home.

Jim gets up and makes sure that his mom is gone. He turns and sees a matching T-shirts (Blue “handsome face”, Pink “crazy girl”). He buys both. Haha.

Nu Na keeps looking at her phone. Pu Kai comes from behind and surprises her. Pu Kai asks if her mind is absent somewhere thinking of someone. Nu Na strongly denies it. Pu Kai says she’s just kidding why Nu Na had to take it so seriously. Pu Kai says her mind is not with her too, because she misses Khun Jim.

Nu Na says, on the contrary, she’s feeling happy that he’s not here. Her ears and eyes are happy too. Pu Kai says, but she’s unhappy. She thinks Khun Jim must be thinking of her right now, long distance will tune in their hearts. LOL

Nu Na yells at her to stop talking about him, it destroys her mood. Nu Na gets up to leave. Pu Kai asks where she’s going. Nu Na says she will take the soaps to the shops around the front of Pak Meng Beach to sell them on commission. Nu Na asks if Pu Kai will come with her. Pu Kai tries to say something about Jim but Nu Na says, “Fine, I will go by myself!” Pu Kai wonders what had upset her.

At the end of the episode, the actor who portrayed Jim says,

“If one satisfies one’s needs only just enough, it means one is less greedy, and if one is less greedy, one will harm (taking advantage of) others less.”

“Sufficient is, just enough.”

*Guys, you’ll have to let me know if anyone is subbing or recapping this lakorn, so that I can save my sleeping time  

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

6#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 15-12-2013 21:42:38 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

I guess I should introduce, at least, the actor and actress who portrayed the main couple:

Puen Khanin as Jirametr (Jim) : Sara Legge as Lanlana (Nu Na)

Before this lakorn aired, viewers didn’t expect much from Puen because (they said) he’s not good-looking, or that he’s a newbie (kind of) but now I started to see comments like, “The more I see him, the cuter he becomes.”, “He’s a little stiff (acting), but the character is a little awkward too, so it’s alright.”

I have to agree on Puen’s stiff acting but I think the role suits him just fine and Sara made their bickering an enjoyable watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deNOXMpKb1c

Part 1

Wit lectures Jim on checking his mom’s whereabouts first before going any places, or his head will be chopped off once his mom learns that he conspired this (Jim spent time in Trang) with him.

Jim says how he could know his mom would go walking around Sampheng like that, when she normally walks in a department store.

Wit asks if Jim knows that he’s very strange these days. Jim says he just went there to check on things to buy, plus that place is huge and has more varieties.

Wit says he didn’t mean about that, but about this (looking at the empty plate). He asks if Kao Ka-mok doesn’t provide him enough food that he finishes all of it (the food) like that. Jim recalls how Nu Na scolded him that he wasted so much rice. Jim smiles and admits to Wit that he, in fact, is strange.

Nu Na tosses and turns in her bed. Looks like she’s missing someone.

Jim is pacing back and forth not sure if he should call Nu Na. He says, why think too much when he’s just going to talk about work.

Jim: “But it’s already late, that girl may think I miss her, that will be so unfortunate.”

Nu Na wonders why she couldn’t sleep. She talks to the phone, “I’m not waiting for your call, and don’t you call because I definitely will not pick up.” She gets up and turns off her phone, “I hope you won’t come back to Kao Ka-mok anymore, so Kao Ka-mok will finally be in peace!” She turns off the light and gets in bed.

Jim calls and gets the message to leave his number. He says, “You dare turn off your phone?!”

Wit: “Who?”

Jim: “Yai (that girl)….nothing.”

Wit grins looking at a T-shirt.

Wit: “Is it the ‘Crazy Girl’ the owner of this T-shirt?”

Jim says how he dares go through his bag, he really has no manners. Jim tells him to give it back.

Wit: “If I have manners then I wouldn’t know that you’re hiding a big secret. Ai Jim, just confess, that you already have a girlfriend, right?”

Jim says it’s nonsense to come to that conclusion just because he bought a T-shirt. He says if it’s not because someone told him to buy it (to get it for), he would never pick it.

Wit: “You didn’t buy on your own (accord)? Someone asked you to?”

Jim says yes, it is.

Wit picks another T-shirt: “Including this one too, Handsome Face?”

Jim: “Ai Wit!” He tries to get it back.

Wit: “Open your mouth and tell, thief’s master. So?”

Jim: “Buying a matching T-shirts, doesn’t mean I have a girlfriend, does it?”

Wit: “Right, Crazy Girl and Handsome Face…and not a matching T-shirts?”

Pun runs to Krirk and says she thinks she saw Jim in Sampheng. He suggests that she check her eye sight because their son is wayyy up north now, or she missed him too much. She agrees that she missed him so much. She decides to do something to relieve her stress. She asks if Jim is in Chiang Mai. He says yes, and asks what she thinks of doing. She doesn’t tell him. After she left, Krirk says, with her eyes like that, it won’t be a good thing for sure.

Sure enough, Pun reserves the first flight tomorrow to Chiang Mai. She says, “Jim, we will get to see each other tomorrow.”

At Kao Ka-mok, Thom wonders if Jim is really going to leave for good, he disappeared for a long while now. He asks Nu Na if she counted how many days he left. Nu Na is about to say ‘five’ but stops short. She says how she knows when she didn’t count it. She says it’s good that he’s not here, so their homeland somewhat lifted. Thom says if Jim’s really going to leave, he feels a bit sad. Nu Na says he’s not the local here, he came to protect his own benefits, so how he can miss that kind of guy.

Thom explains that he gave it some thoughts, and Jim’s business plan is actually quite alright. She says why he has to regret about the plan, it’s just a crazy dream.

Kai Jai runs and shouts that they are under attack by the enemy, Vicharn. He came to their village.

Part 2

Vicharn and Winny are admiring the beauty of this piece of land. Thom asks who gave him the permission to enter his village. Vicharn says he doesn’t need a permission, and Thom and the rest should know that this land is his. Nu Na asks since when it become his. Winny answers, since her father wanted it, because as long as you have money, you can get what you want. She warns Nu Na to make sure she take good care of her own house.

Nu Na says Kao Ka-mok people won’t sell their land except someone tricked them into it. Winny tells her to wait for that day her father buy all of Kao Ka-mok land, she won’t be able to smile then.

Nu Na wants him to prove it. Vicharn shows them the land’s title deed. Nu Na wonders if it’s fake. He says it’s as real as he can use it in court.

Thom says he doesn’t know how he got the title deed, but this land belongs to Klan who is not here right now, so wait until he comes back first. Vicharn says he definitely will come back again, and next time they should treat him better. Winny looks at the shoes people are wearing, she says to Vicharn that these people can’t afford such expensive shoes (like the one found in the fire accident). Nu Na threatens to harm them so they leave.

Nu Na asks Thom that may be Klan really sold the land. Thom says he believes Klan won’t sell the land inherited from his ancestors. Kai Jae prays that it’s not true because Klan’s land is very rich that anything grow.

Nu Na says Klan once said that he would donate a part of his land to the village to make a public workplace. Thom realizes the land of Biodiesel factory, half of it is Klan’s. Kai Jae says and another half is Thom’s. Nu Na says if those people exercise their right over the land, will their Biodiesel factory be all right? Thom says it should be all right though his face shows otherwise.

At the airport, Jim is leaving for Trang. Jim thanks Wit for coming to send him off. Wit says it’s because he’s forced, and if he didn’t see such huge boxes, he wouldn’t take leave from his job. Jim tells him to send his extra order of soap packages to him. He thanks him in advance.

Wit asks since when he become his family’s employee. Jim says, since they become friends. Wit spots Pun walking in the airport too. Jim asks what he saw that he looks like seeing a ghost. Wit says it’s scarier than a ghost. Jim sees his mom and gets scared. They scoot back and hide behind an advertising board.

Jim asks Wit, where she’s going. Wit says who would know that. Jim tells him to take a look which check-in counter she is walking to. They both lean forward trying to see it. Wit sees it and says he got it. Their positions are a bit odd that women give him a knowing eye. Jim pushes Wit away from him so sudden that one box falls down and lands in front of Pun. She wonders who would be so clumsy like this. She tells a security guard about the box owner unknown.

Wit: “It’s Chiang Mai!”

Jim: “Why the heck is she going there?”

Wit: “To see YOU, may be?”

Jim: “It looks like it.”

Then Jim realizes what it means, and he’s in big trouble.

Part 3

Klan says he searched everywhere but he couldn’t find it. Malinee says Klan’s house is so small that it shouldn’t be difficult to find it. She asks how many plots of land Klan has. He says this is the last one, and he didn’t think of selling it. Kai Jae asks if that means it’s with Vicharn. Klan says he doesn’t know too. Nu Na says the title deed doesn’t have legs to walk on its own, so he should think again where he put it or who he gave it to.

Klan says he surely wouldn’t give it to anyone, even Aum his own son. Nu Na is suspicious when hearing Aum’s name. Thom asks where Aum is. Klan says he doesn’t know too, he disappeared for many days now.

Back to the airport, Jim flashes a wicked smile and calls his mom. He says he misses her so much, but it’s his dad who answers. Dad says his mom forgot her phone at home. Jim tells him he’s in trouble, mom is at the airport, she’s about to board the flight to Chiang Mai. Dad says he doesn’t know about it at all. Jim says if they can’t stop her, their secret will get revealed big time (like a nuclear bomb). Jim asks what they should do (not sure if dad hung up or what?). Jim lets out a mischievous smile looking at Wit.

Pun asks Wit if that’s true. Wit asks if he has ever lied to her (Ha). Wit says he saw (Jim’s) dad bring a woman to the airport, and he just can’t stand seeing Jim get a new mother. That’s why he followed them here. Pun tries to calm down. Wit says that woman is so young and beautiful, her face looks like Chompoo Araya (a famous actress). Pun screams and asks if they are still around here. Wit says he saw dad take her to the hotel near here. Pun says she will kill someone today. She tells Wit to go with her and poke some disgusting blood out of her bad husband’s head together. Wit asks if that would be all right (LOL). She says definitely. Wit takes her bag and leaves with her, but not before turning around to give Jim an okay signal.

Jim: “I’m sorry, dad. I hope you can handle it.” Buahaha….

A security guard gives him back the box and reminds him to be careful next time. Jim says sorry to him.

The villagers are busy making soap. Malinee tells Nu Na it’s totally five dozens in the box. She asks Nu Na should she not take some rest after busily delivering the soap everyday. Nu Na says this is the last batch and this time she will leave them at a convenient store around the deep water port. Malinee says that port is so far away to go on a motorcycle, so she must be be careful and if the store won’t take it, just take it all back and let’s use it themselves. Nu Na assures her that the store will accept it because theirs is a good quality product. Her phone rings and she smiles brightly only to be deflated that it’s just Pu Kai who calls.

Nu Na arrives at the port and tries to convince the shop owner to put her soap on the shelf. He’s reluctant to take it because he has so many goods on the shelf already until Nu Na says she will give him 50% of the net profit. He says he can take only half of it. Nu Na is too happy. She says her number is on the soap and he can order some more if it’s selling well. He says he will let the soap stay on the shelf for only one week.

A man is shoved down to the ground and Nu Na recognizes that it’s Aum. He tells her to help him, they want to kill him. The shop owner wants to call the police but the man threatens him to get out of the way. Aum hides behind Nu Na when she’s fighting with the guy. Aum runs away and leaves her to fight alone when the guy breaks a bottle to use its sharp edges as his weapon. Nu Na kicks him to the ground, and when he wants to approach again, she sees her soap lying on the ground so she tells him to come forward, but Phu shouts at the man to stop. The man is his employee.

Phu finally gets to meet Nu Na so he wants to go to her. Nu Na warns him not to come, but it’s too late. Phu slips and falls down to the floor because of her soap.

Phu tells the shop owner that he will pay for the damage so he doesn’t need to inform the police about it.  The shop owner agrees to it because it’s Phu who’s asking. Nu Na tells Phu not to forget to pay her for the damage. He asks what it is for. She says it’s for those bars of soap, they are all ruined and she couldn’t possibly sell them to anyone. Phu laughs at that. She says she’s serious about it, and he should pay since he raised a drunk employee. She wonders if the guy may be an illegal worker too. He asks if she’s threatening him. She says she’s just reminding him not threatening.

He says he didn’t say he wouldn’t pay for it and asks how much. She says she will give him a whole sale price and comes up with 600 Baht net. Phu gives her the money. Nu Na tells him to take all of it to use so that it’s even between them, buying and selling. She leaves wondering where Aum ran to. Phu doesn’t get a chance to talk to her some more. He looks at the label on a soap, and reads out that it’s Kao Ka-mok soap, with Lanlana’s number to make an order. He smiles and says Kao Ka-mok’s girl is quite fierce.

Part 4

Kai Jae is driving a car taking Jim back to the village. Kai Jae says he’d gone for so many days that he thought he would not come back. Jim tells him to drive carefully so the things he brought won’t be ruined. Kai Jae says when Jim called asking for an airport pick-up, everyone was delighted. Jim smiles and wonders when that girl gets to see it, what she will feel. Kai Jae asks who that girl is. Jim continues that he carefully chose the best design, “I hope my shell will suit your inside well.”

Kai Jae says the road ahead is too narrow so he will carry all the boxes to the village himself. Jim realizes this big car can’t get into the village. He wonders when the big order arrives, doesn’t that mean the whole village has to come carrying it? Kai Jae says the front road of the village is still working. Jim asks how come he doesn’t know that there’s one. He asks where it is. Kai Jae says it’s at Vicharn’s resort, he tricked the villagers into selling their land and then closed the road to himself. So the villagers have had trouble accessing the village till today. Jim says that’s why.

They drive pass the signs that say, “Private property”, “Route to Kao Ka-mok Resort and Spa”.

Vicharn hides some official document from Winny. Kai Jae stops the car and gets down with Jim. Jim says to Winny’s back that he wants to talk to the owner of this resort. Winny says it’s her, and turns around, “Khun Jim!” She smiles.

At deep water port, Phu follows Nu Na and asks what she’s looking for so that he can help. Nu Na says she wonders what he’s going to do with his gangster employee. Phu says he will chop off both of his hands, the punishment for insulting a woman like her. Nu Na quickly says there’s no need to do that much, just fire him should be enough. He says, then it shall be, as the victim’s command.

Nu Na wants to go to Aum but Phu stops her. She gets angry when he grabs her wrist. He says they haven’t finish talking yet, calling her a soap seller. She turns to look at Aum again but he already run away. Nu Na is mad at Phu, she runs to catch up with Aum.

At Vicharn’s resort, Winny is walking along the road with Jim. She says she wouldn’t know that he lived here if he didn’t ask to drive pass her resort. He tells her not to say that  “he lives there” but to say “he has to stay there for a while”. He thanks her for her permission. She says for him, she gives permission to every route, all the way.

She asks how he could become the creditor of this bad village. He says he doesn’t know it too, they just ended up creditor and debtor. She says it must be such a big amount (of money). He says, a considerable one.

Winny thinks: “It really is fate. I’m just about to dump that stupid Phu, and the heaven brought you right here at my house.”

Winny asks if the villagers can’t pay him back the whole amount, will he not take their land. He says the answer to that will be revealed soon. Winny thinks, “You are clever man so you surely won’t let yourself be at a disadvantage.”

She asks if he can take her around the village as a gratitude for her kindness to let him pass her resort. She heard it’s beautiful like in the north. He says no problem and invites her to the village.

Winny notices his shoes and wonders if it’s him in the fire that night, who saw Aum’s face. She brushes it off and tells Jim to wait for her.

Winny says it’s beautiful here, suitable for a resort. She says he should buy it for an investment, to make profit. She thinks this area will be booming in the future. Jim smiles and thinks, “Khun Winny, you really want this place for yourself. What you have gotten so far is not enough?”

He praises that she has a good vision, this place is worth more than a treasure itself. He’s not surprised she bought it and built a resort. She says her family means to develop it no less than any other tourist spots. Jim says it’s regrettable that no one in this village wants to sell their land. She says Phu told her that he’s a capable/clever businessman, so she thinks he will find the way to make this place his, if he wants to. Jim says Phu must be talking a lot about him, so they must be very close. She denies it and says they are just friends. She says Khun Phu is not her style (specifications).

Jim asks what’s her spec then. She thinks, “The one that’s standing right in front of me.”

Jim thinks, “It’s not going happen, Khun Virada, stop daydreaming already.”

Winny says she likes an easy-going person. She means to lean closer to him but he strides ahead, so she misses and falls into a ditch. He looks around and finds her down there, so he gets down and helps her.

Nu Na finds Jim’s holding Winny close so she yells at them if they don’t want to get run over, just move out of the way. Winny thinks, “A great nuisance shows up.” She pretends to lose strength so she begs Jim to carry her back to the resort. Nu Na repeats that they make way. Winny yells back how she can talk to her creditor like that. Nu Na gets angry and walks pass them pulling her motorcycle along. Winny tells Jim not to mess with these kind of people, such a waste to even look at.

Nu Na mumbles, courting in broad daylight, what a shameful disgusting act. Nu Na thinks, “But it doesn’t have anything to do with me at all, it’s totally his private matter so why do I have to be in a bad mood?” She says to herself, “Stop it, Lanlana. Stop it!”

Jim: “Stop what?”

Nu Na: “It’s my business!”

Jim: “Then it’s all right, I thought you were telling yourself to stop thinking about me.”

Nu Na: “You’re crazy! Who would be thinking of you? A person like you has nothing good to think of.”

Jim: “But Pee Kai Jae told me that everyone in Kao Ka-mok missed me.”

Nu Na: “Not me, for one.”

Jim: “All right, you don’t miss me, but you are happy that I came back, aren’t you?”

Nu Na tells him not to get lost in the feeling-too-proud of himself, or he won’t able to find the way out. She asks where he left his lover, and why he not carried her back to her house. He says, it’s here…(she gets excited) that I came to borrow your motorcycle to drop her off. She says she won’t let him. He asks her why, she should be kind to her neighbor. She tells him no one here think of the two father/daughter as their neighbor, but if he wants to, it’s his business because she doesn’t count him as person belongs to this village. She starts the engine and drives away (which I thought why she didn’t do it earlier hehe).

Part 5

Jim smiles and says, “This is the future of Kao Ka-mok village. This package, I’ve selected carefully for its looks at a reasonable price. All these, is to improve product of Kao Ka-mok to become attractive, and from today, I’m feeling confident that the marketing of Kao Ka-mok will get better and better. (He looks at Nu Na.) I’m not concerned how anyone will think, and I also don’t want any opinions. I would ask everyone to strictly follow my business plan, that would be enough.”

Nu Na steps up and says, “Isn’t that too much? Even though, you’re taking charge, this place belongs to Kao Ka-mok people. Everyone has the right to voice his/her opinions.”

Jim: “Sure, but not when I’m here. I want everyone to follow my order, especially you!”

Nu Na: “And your order is that great?”

Jim: “Let’s prove it.”

Jim follows Nu Na. He tells her to stop and listen. She says she’s in a hurry.

Jim: “What are you mad at me about? Let’s hear it, who exactly should be the one get angry? You provoked me first.”

Nu Na: “I’m not mad at you.”

He says, her eyes is showing, that she’s displeased about something. He asks if she still has some problem with the packages, “I told you I would be the one invest first, and if it turns out not good or not popular, I will take responsibility for it. (He smiles.) Or could it be that you’re angry because I took Virada here?”

Nu Na: “I don’t need to get angry at you over that. Relax, I can assure you that I don’t care where or who you are going to do what with, or where you’re going to go to die!”

Jim: “If you’re not angry then why your face’s so red?

She says, it’s hot. Jim smiles and holds her arm, “Okay, so it’s hot. I don’t know what you are angry at me about, but you will have to come with me now. I’m going to go see an important customer who would buy our Biodiesel.”

Nu Na: “Yours? I’m sorry, I’m busy. I have something else to do.”

He scolds her why she must be this stubborn. Then some kids run to cross the bridge so they get squeezed together. They look at each other getting lost in the moment.

She says, that road’s open now, so use that one.

Jim: “Of course, at least, that road has a beautiful woman welcoming me. Not a ogress!”

Jim walks to Kai Jae and asks for the car key. Both Pu Kai and Kai Jae offer themselves to go with him but he declines both. He says he’s going to see a VIP customer at deep water port. Pu Kai says Nu Na went there too, they should have gone together to save gas. Jim asks why she went there. Pu Kai says many shops there asked her to take back the soap. She will be tired all day today. Jim thinks, “My warning is really just an air blowing (to her). I hope your tiredness today will teach you something, stubborn girl!”

I knew it! Jim comes to see Phu (he really has just two friends, haha).

Phu: “Since when you’ve become an oil trader?”

Jim: “Since you knew. So? Will you buy my oil?”

Phu: “Is it good?”

Jim: “You need to ask? Of course, it is or else I wouldn’t present it to you, the first one, and may be you will end up using my oil only. Not only it’s good but also cheap.”

Phu: “Do I really need to buy it?”

Jim: “Must.”

Phu: “What kind of oil?”

Jim: “Biodiesel.”

Phu: “Biodiesel? Are you crazy? Use Biodiesel with my hundred (fisherman) boats? What if my boats get ruined, who will take the responsibility?”

Jim: “No one will take responsibility.”

Phu: “And you’re tricking your friend into buying it.”

Jim: “I meant no one had to take responsibility because what you said would not happen.”

Phu says Jim needs to prove to him that his Biodiesel’s quality is good enough for his boats.

Jim: “Quality?”

A man (who fought with Nu Na) comes in and begs Phu not to fire him. Phu says a rule is a rule, no drinking on duty. The man asks why he doesn’t fire Aum too.  Jim says he will leave him to talk with the guy. He will call him later, and remind him to pick up his call. Jim walks out of the room and comes facing with Aum. Aum is startled to see Jim, he quickly walks away. Jim stops short and says, he feels like he saw him somewhere before.

The shop owner gives Nu Na back all of her soap. She says it’s only been a day, how he knows that it won’t sell. He says he has some new products coming in, so there’s no space left on the shelf. She feels sad.

Jim says, “It means I have to create trust by getting my oil’s quality certified.”

Jim gets in the car and his dad calls.

Jim: “Yes, dad?”

Krirk: “Jim, your mom is throwing a tantrum so bad over me hiding a mistress (LOL Does Jim look a bit guilty?). She said if I wouldn’t admit it, she would kill me!”

Jim: “Dad, mom won’t do that. She loves you so much.”

Krirk: “Love so much that my face is now full of nail-scratched marks.”

Jim sees Nu Na, “Nu Na!”

“Which Nu Na, Jim?” His mom asks.

Jim: “Eh…mom? Eh…Nu Na (means rice-field rats)..a ‘Nu Na’ cut in front of my car.”

Pun tells him to come back home. There’s a big problem in their house. His dear father shared his feeling with another woman, she just can’t accept it. Dad jams in to say he didn’t do it, he was framed. LOL

Jim hangs up the phone. Nu Na is crying. She’s telling herself to fight, not to be discouraged, to be strong. Jim sees her crying.

Nu Na carries a bag full of soap crying. Jim thinks, “You are feeling very sad, aren’t you? That’s why you cry like this. What do I do? I really want to help wiping off your tears.”

Jim pulls her back just in time before she gets hit by a car when crossing the road. Nu Na gets up and looks at him.

Jim: “Why didn’t you walk carefully?! What if you are hit by the car?”

Nu Na: “I just…”

Jim: “Don’t you have eyes? Or Was it (the vision) blurred because you were busy crying?!”

Nu Na: “I wasn’t crying. I just didn’t look.”

Jim: “Didn’t look? Talking without thinking. Don’t you know how precious your life is? Have you ever thought of people who care about you?”

Nu Na: “Why do you have to be this  mad? Even if something happen to me, it won’t concern you!”

She thinks, “Or you are worried about me? You are worried about me, aren’t you?”

Nu Na: “You are neither my father nor mother. Don’t talk on their behalf!”

Jim: “Right, thanks for reminding me.”

Nu Na: “Anyway, thank you for saving me.”

Jim: “Just think that we’re even. (She picks up her bag and gets up) Didn’t you say you weren’t crying?”

Nu Na: “I’m not crying. Some dust got into my eyes.”

Jim: “If crying makes the pain subside, it’s not an embarrassing thing to do. Let’s go home (he grabs her wrist).”

She asks why he’s holding her arm. He says he doesn’t want to, but he’s afraid she will absentmindedly bump into here and there while walking.

Nu Na shakes his hand off, “I can walk by myself.”

Jim: “I know you have legs but you aren’t fully conscious. Understand?”

She walks away and he follows.

Sara: “I suggest spending less time on social networks, and more with family, and because every minute of each of us is very precious, we should use it for our family and the one(s) we love the most. Sufficient is just enough.”

Comments

I don’t know about you guys but I’m seriously getting bored with think-in-mind quotes. Once in a while is okay, but not throughout an episode. The story is picking up on the romance. I really want Jim to fall head over heels for Nu Na first, and not another way around

LINK

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

7#
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 15-12-2013 21:43:56 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Let’s clarify about Nu Na’s name a little bit. “Nu Na” literally it’s how rice-field rats is called [nu= rats, na = rice field], but for this series, it could be that “Nu” is an endearing prefix whereas “Na” is a shorten name of “Lanlana”, so her parents call her “Nu Na” as her nickname  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5frGtpXSjw

Part 1

Jim and Nu Na get in the car together. He suddenly asks if her ears are still working fine. She asks what it is about what he asked. He says did she not hear his order, or may be she couldn’t remember well. He told her not to put the soap on for sell just yet, so now can she not see how it turned out, and if the outcome is too overwhelming. She asks if she’s wrong to believe that quality is what everyone wanted. He says no, it’s not wrong, but some other elements are needed too. It must be created to be attractive.

Jim gives her the T-shirt he bought to wipe her tears. She says there’s no need for it. He insists, so she repeats it again.

Jim: “You dare to disobey my order again, Lanlana. Don’t you remember what happened for not listening to me?”

Nu Na: “It’s nothing to do with this!”

Jim: “It does. It shows that my thoughts are always right.”

She snatches the shirt from his hand and gapes at what’s written on it, “Crazy Girl”.

Jim: “It’s just a team shirt.”

Nu Na: “What team?”

Jim: “Teamwork.”

She asks what about Kai Jae and Pu Kai then. He tells her to stop asking and be a little obedient one for once.

Nu Na gets a call. Someone is making an order of her soap, his location is in deep water port area. She’s delighted and says she will deliver it right away. Jim tries to stop her not to go, but she says she got an order and leaves.

Nu Na arrives at the plane. Someone throws a fishnet at her. It’s the man she fought with. He says she made him lose his job so she should end up under the water. Nu Na cries for help. Jim shows up and helps her. He yells at the man that he dared harm a woman. The man punches him again and again. Nu Na kicks (I think) him down unconscious. She helps Jim to get up and asks where it hurts him. He says he’s all right, but how about her. Nu Na assures him that she’s all right. He says the man punched her stomach, and asks if it’s hurt a lot. She says sorry for not listening to him so it caused him this. He says if she doesn’t want him to get in trouble again, let’s go home together.

Nu Na: “Home?”

Jim: “Yes, our home, in Kao Ka-mok.”

They walk to the car. He warns her not to deliver the soap alone anymore, and asks if she understands that. She says no, she doesn’t. It’s just an easy job so she can do it alone to save some labor. He asks what if it happens again just like today, what she will do.

Nu Na: “Are you worried about me?”

Jim: “No. I’m worried about the soap.”

Nu Na: “You are actually worried about making your own profit.”

He says he doesn’t care what she will think, but from this day on, he will come with her to deliver the soap, including to sell the oil. They will go together every place. She asks what if she objects to this order of his, what he will have a say on that.

Jim: “Why? It’s not that hard to do.”

Nu Na: “It is hard. Did you forget that you wouldn’t stay in Kao Ka-mok for the rest of your life? You have just 20 more days, so do not make me get used to having you with me everywhere. It will hard for me to do my job…when you’re no longer around.”

Jim couldn’t say more.

They come home together. He asks what happened to her, she was very quiet all the way home. She says noting, she’s fine. She tells him not to bother much. Jim says he asked nicely why this bad mood now. He asks if it’s because it still hurts somewhere. She looks at him and tells him to stop messing with her. She tells him to leave so Jim walks away. Malinee looks at her from the house.

Nu Na sits down and thinks about when Jim said “our home, in Kao Ka-mok”. She says, “Our home? Why am I feeling sad every time when I think of when you are no longer here?”

Malinee asks what she’s feeling sad about. Nu Na smiles and says it’s nothing. She asks if dad is not home. Malinee says he’s at Klan’s house, they must be discussing about the title deed. Nu Na remembers and says she met Aum today.

Part 2

Jim walks back to Kai Jae’s house.

Jim: “Seriously, do you love her that much?”

Kai Jae: “Yes. This woman is Kai Jae’s true love, and only love.”

Jim: “If there’s someone else falls for her, or she falls for someone else, what will you say?”

Kai Jae: “Kai Jae will be sad! …Khun Jim, Kai Jae really loves this woman. It’s a true-love-meant-to-marry, the once-love-nothing-will-change…..”

Jim stops him from saying more, “I believe now that you really love (her), but love can’t be forced. Have you ever heard of that?”

Kai Jae says Jim’s talking strange, as if telling him to accept it (that his love won’t be reciprocated). He points at Jim and asks if the truth is Jim’s secretly falling for his woman. Kai Jae says he will not allow it.

Jim tries to explain when Kai Jae suddenly bursts out laughing that he’s joking, and asks why Jim’s face gone so pale. He says a person with such status like Jim’s, won’t fall for a country bumpkin, right? Jim smiles and doesn’t answer.

A song comes up: “It’s been a long time I consoled myself that being alone is fine, no need to fall in love. (Female) It’s been a long time the fear clung to my heart…..”

Jim is wearing a “Handsome Face” T-shirt. Nu Na smirks at what’s written on it.

Nu Na: “I have to agree that..”

Jim: “That this shirt suits me just fine.”

Nu Na: “No, that you have a thick face.”

Jim: “What thick face? It’s called ‘accepting the fact’.”

Nu Na says if he’s not really into himself, he won’t be able to do this. He asks why she’s not wearing the T-shirt he gave her. He already told her that today they would go together to work. She asks why she has to wear it. He softens his tone and asks if she doesn’t like it, he took the time to choose it for her, and carry it all the way from Bangkok.

Nu Na: “I would be crazy to like it. I will never wear it.”

Jim: “Don’t you remember what happened yesterday, and who saved you?”

Nu Na: “I didn’t ask you to save me. You did it on your own.”

Jim: “Ungrateful!…Then let’s change that to, if your parents know about your act of bravery yesterday, what will happen, I wonder, may be you’ll be locked up not able to see the sun and the moon, and be grounded not able to leave the house. Haha.”

Malinee greets Jim. Jim is about to talk to her when Nu Na stops him. She whispers to him that she concedes. Malinee asks what it is he’s about to say. He says he just wants to say she looks very beautiful today. Malinee says he’s a sweet talker.

Jim: “Nu Na, go change your shirt so we can head out. It’s very late already.”

Nu Na puts on the T-shirt.

Jim: “See, it looks great, handsome face..crazy girl.”

She says she has to think hard on ‘looking great’.

Jim: “A beautiful one will look beautiful no matter what she’s wearing…”

Nu Na smiles and asks, “What did you say?”

Jim: “I said, a beautiful one would look beautiful no matter what she’s wearing…but a not-beautiful one will not look better no matter what she wears.”

She hits his arm. He tells her to get to work. She walks out with Jim trailing behind. Thom and Malinee come out. She asks if he saw what she’d seen. There’s quite something between these two. He says he knows what she’s thinking, that they may have a Bangkokian as their son-in-law. She asks what he thinks about it, and what Jim’s mom will say. Thom says they should observe first if it’s true, but one thing for sure, if that madam sees this, the Chinese (vegetarian) canteen in their village won’t need to hire a Chinese opera (because Jim’s mom will do the performance instead).

Jim is on the phone with his mom. Pun tells Jim to come back home, and help her interrogate his dad. Jim tells her to believe his dad (what he told her) that he didn’t do it. Pun argues that her source is very reliable. Krirk asks from where her source is. She says she won’t tell or she won’t know about his naughtiness next time. (Omg..Krirk’s face is so bruised and blue) Jim tells her not to tell his dad ever (about her source).

Nu Na hits his arm and tells him to be quick. Pun asks whose voice of woman that is.

Jim: “It’s a (tour) guide. She called me to come along. I’ll have to go, mom.”

Pun thinks Jim’s behavior is strange, it’s getting suspicious. Krirk says yes, it is strange. Pun tells him not change the subject, the matter about Jim can be put on hold, let’s clear his matter first.

Part 3

The shop owner says he can’t accept her product, his shelves are all full. Nu Na shows him the new package of her soap, and says he can put it in front of his shop if the shelves are full. He says he won’t take it, her soap from last time is still lying there, it didn’t sell at all, and he had to waste his time arranging it. Nu Na looks at Jim feeling down.

They walk together. Jim asks if she sees it now what her stubbornness had caused. Not even a single shop, that accepted the product last time, is willing to accept it this time. She thinks, you think I’m not regretting it? She says if they don’t try, how they will know if they succeed or not.

He says, just leave it, it’s all right, he knows that she’s trying her best. She says she’s sorry she didn’t believe him earlier.

Jim: “So do you believe now that I’m wiser than you? From now on, when I order you to do something, just do it. Don’t you defy it again.”

Nu Na: “Be nice. You’re too much. What will you do next, the wiser, the genius?”

Jim: “We have to find new markets, but before that, we need to make our oil gain trust from the consumers first.”

She asks which way to achieve that, just changing the package won’t be enough. He says they only need to find a person who people trusted to certify it.

Nu Na sees her teacher so she walks to her. Her name is Sudchom. They greet each other. She says she moved to this campus, and wants to sell this building. She asks Nu Na what she’s doing nowadays. Nu Na says, growing palm trees and producing Biodiesel oil. Sudchom tells her that at the college, there are research projects of that too, a complete circle, to put His Majesty’s initiative into practice.

Jim asks if her college’s oil qualities has been certified. She says it should be said that they are the certifier. Nu Na looks at him feeling happy to hear that. Sudchom says they are wearing cute matching T-shirts (seriously, I’m not sure a couple will wear those for real).

Phu asks Wit if it’s that much. Wit says just like he told him, a person like Jim went to Sampheng, and even framed his own dad for Kao Ka-mok people. Phu says he too is now interested in a Kao Ka-mok girl. She’s strangely unique.

Wit: “What’s with my two friends now? Fall in love, both?”

Phu asks where the girl is from, the one Jim’s interested. Wit says he doesn’t know. He just thought Jim’s acting all cutesy these days, wearing a couple T-shirts and all, he thinks he’s really into it. Phu says now he wants to see this lucky girl’s face.

Nu Na thanks her teacher for giving all the information. Sudchom says producing Biodiesel oil is not only a business for oneself, but also a business for the country to have fuel for future consumption. She tells Nu Na to think of when Petroleum oil is all used up in the future, how they will live if they don’t have an alternative for it.

Jim is looking at the building. He says the property is located in a good area, in the middle of the town with easy access to transportation, so why she would want to sell it. She says it’s for rent at first, but later her tenant didn’t pay the rent and ran away with everything in it, so she decided to sell it. Jim smiles and asks for the price she’s selling.

Winny is frustrated and tells her father that the woman on the phone said she’s his creditor, and if he wouldn’t pay back the money, she would sue him by the end of the month. Vicharn sits down thinking what to do. Winny couldn’t believe he’s really in debt, she tells him to tell her everything that she doesn’t know. Vicharn yells at her, what she can do to help when she didn’t even finish school and spent time shopping everyday, and did he not tell her to get a rich husband, and she couldn’t succeed even that. She’s mad that he said that she’s useless. She will show him where her charm lies. She twists and turns, only to get attention from her dad’s lackeys. Vicharn chases them away.

At Prince of Songkla University, Jim and Nu Na ask a college teacher if they take Biodiesel oil and certify it. He says they do, Biodiesel can be made from animal or plant oil, put into process to make it have good qualities, then it can be used in place of Diesel oil. He explains and shows them the process.

The man tells them no more than ten days, they will get the result of certifying their oil. They thank them. Jim says now their Biodiesel is in the process of getting it certified, so they succeeded one step more. He says once they get the certificate, they will dive into marketing it.

Nu Na thinks, “You must want to leave Kao Ka-mok fast.”

He asks what happened, why that face, or if she’s not feeling well. He checks her temperature on her forehead. She thinks, don’t be too good to me or I will be sad the day you leave. She yells at him at stay away from her. He yells back why her mood’s swinging between good and bad, or if she’s possessed by a ghost.

Part 4

Nu Na asks why he’s taking this road. He says it’s convenient and he can park the car in front of the house too. She says he actually wants to see his girlfriend’s face. He says, what girlfriend, he’s being nice to Khun Winny so that they can get access to this road. Nu Na says as if that’s true, she saw them bear-hugging each other the other day. She tells him to come alone next time because she doesn’t want to pass through this route. Winny stops her car and gets down to see Jim.

Nu Na: “Talking about ghost, and now the ghost comes haunting.”

Winny says she saw his car passed by so she came here waiting for him. She asks him to stop by for something to eat. She didn’t see him for a while, she missed him. Nu Na gets out of the car and tells him he can stay here alone if he wants to. Jim wants to follow her but Winny stop him. She says she pities him so he asks what about. She says he has to work with these filthy low-class people. He asks what criteria she used to make that assumption. She says, stupid, poor, stuck in one place, unknown of civilization. Her father offered to buy their land, but they wouldn’t sell it and now show this arrogant behavior.

Jim drives along the road.

Jim: “Lanlana, get in the car.”

Nu Na: “No!”

Jim: “I told you to get in the car.”

She says no. He asks if she’s deaf, he told her to get in the car. She says she said no. He stops the car and gets out, “I told you to get in the car. Why are you so stubborn like this?”

She says she’s not stubborn, she can walk. She asks why hurry and follow her, why he didn’t spend time with that hi-so lady as much as he missed her.

Jim smiles, “Sarcastic? Are you jealous?”

Nu Na: “No way. Don’t you think you’re being too proud of yourself? Who said I was jealous, that would make a buffalo give birth to a monkey!”

He grabs her wrist and says he told her to get in the car. They push and pull when Kai Jae stops his motorcycle and asks what happened between them.

Nu Na runs to him and gets behind on his motorcycle, “Pee Kai Jaeeee, I’m so glad to see you, like an angel come saving me.”

She tells him to drop her off at her house. Kai Jae says with her praise, he’s glad to oblige. Jim looks at them leaving together, “That’s right, may be you feel for Kai Jae the same way.”

At the factory, Jim tells everyone they need to hurry produce and fill more of it. As soon as the certifying result comes out, they will sell the oil right away.

Pu Kai shows up to wipe the sweat on Jim’s face. Kai Jae pouts and tells Nu Na that he’s sweating too but no one will wipe it for him. Nu Na consoles him and wipes his sweat. Jim thinks, they are really in love?

Pu Kai asks Jim where he’s daydreaming off to, don’t daydream too far away or she won’t be able to find him. Nu Na laughs at that. Jim says it’s around here. Nu Na thinks, must be around Winny’s resort. Pu Kai says how he could say that, she’s feeling so embarrassed now. LOL. Pu Kai’s mom tells her not to overdoing it, she’s still a single girl. Pu Kai says she’s been a single girl for so long, now she wants to be a married one. Mom tells her not to hope too high, want to grab Khun Pa’s son? She pulls her to Kai Jae, and says she’s really perfect for Kai Jae.

Kai Jae holds her hands and says if she wants to be married, his savings is quite a lot now, he can ask for her hand (in marriage) right away, or if she’d rather take a deposit. Pu Kai tells her mom and Kai Jae not to talk like that or her Khun Jim will misunderstand.

Jim: “Yes, I misunderstand, misunderstand it a lot. Kai Jae, you explain it.”

Kai Jae says how he can explain it, he told him already that he’s secretly in love with Pu Kai. The whole village knows it too. Pu Kai tells him to stop talking. Jim can’t stop smiling hearing that.

They arrive at deep water port. Jim says, it’s strange of her today asking to come along when normally she would make it so difficult. She says if it’s unnecessary, she doesn’t want to be near him, but her motorcycle broke down today. He asks what’s her business here. She sees Aum walking by so she tells Jim it’s not his business, and just go along, she will follow later. Jim runs after her but lost her. He says, why can’t she realize that a person is worried for her safety?

Part 5

Phu asks Jim if he’s tying his two hands to buy it. Jim says no, he’s not, but it’s Phu who said if his oil got certified, he would have the courage to use it. Jim says that’s the certificate, coming from a trustworthy institution too. Phu reads the certificate and agrees to buy his oil. He asks if Jim really wants to make a fortune selling Biodiesel. Jim says it’s not only about money but also about an alternative energy resource which will affect the future, may be to their children and grandchildren.

Phu: “Oh my, Jirametr Dejchathorn is thinking of the public, people in this world more than his benefit!”

Jim: “To think of others, to do things for others…it’s making what I’m doing more meaningful.”

Phu says that must not be true, his ears could be producing a fault sound.

Jim looks out the window. Phu asks what it is, he looks so uneasy. Jim thinks, “Yai Lanlana disappeared, and hasn’t shown up since.”

Jim says it’s noting. Nu Na walks in.

Jim: “Where did you go, Lanlana? You didn’t tell me at all.”

Phu adds, “Yes, Khun Nu Na. I’m so worried. You must be careful, those people haven’t been arrested yet. If something happens to you, I will feel very sad.”

Jim clears his throat. Phu says he has a good news for her, he decided to buy Biodiesel oil from Kao Ka-mok village, “to help the villagers and for Khun Lanlana.” he says. She thanks him.

Aum recalls when he met Nu Na earlier. Flashbacks, Nu Na tells him that Vicharn came to the village and announced that Aum’s land was his now, and showed the title deed too. Nu Na asks if he knew about the missing title deed. He says he didn’t know about it. She says the whole village will be in trouble because, as he knows, half of the factory belongs to Klan. Aum says it can’t be. She asks what he meant by that. Aum says forget what he said, do not tell anyone in the village that she met him here. She asks him why, Klan (his father) is very worried about him that he disappeared so suddenly, and looks like he (Klan) is sick too. Her mom told her that it may be because of the stress. Aum says he will go back when he’s ready. He tells her to promise she won’t tell anyone she met him here. Nu Na promises him.

Present, Aum cries out feeling frustrated. He doesn’t know what to do.

Phu says they can bring the oil to him when it’s ready. Nu Na excuses herself to the restroom. Phu tells her to hurry and come back soon.

Jim: “Stop overdoing it, Phu. Isn’t that too much showing off (your feeling)?”

Phu: “I think I’m falling for Khun Lanlana.”

Jim: “Are you joking?”

Phu: “I’m serious. Why? What’s your problem? Don’t tell me, you’re feeling the same way. That can’t happen. Hi-so Jim won’t fall for a country girl, will he?”

Jim thinks, “But…it already happened.”

Jim: “Ai Phu, you think a woman like Lanlana is suitable for our status?”

Phu says when he loves someone, he won’t look at her status (wealth) because it happens that he’s rich, so he doesn’t need anyone to help sharing the expense. Jim asks where’s he looking at then. Phu says, looking at his own heart, it’s a girlfriend not a business partnership that her profile needs to be checked, but he thinks Jim wouldn’t understand that because, based on Jim’s past, before he would start a relationship with someone, he almost had to interrogate every ancestor of that woman.

Jim: “If I’m telling you that I’ve fallen for a simple woman, what will you say?”

Phu: “It won’t help to ask me. The one you should ask is your mother. Will she allow it?”

Krirk sneaks outside of the house and whispers into his phone.

Krirk: “You want to buy a shophouse?”

Jim says yes, he’s going to buy a shophouse in Trang. Dad asks if it’s an investment to gain profit in the future. He says no, it’s to be a shop for selling Kao Ka-mok’s products. He asks dad to take care of the contract because he wants to buy it under their company’s name. Dad asks how much it is. Jim says just several millions. Dad says before this, he (himself) helped Kao Ka-mok people with the spending of hundred thousands, and now Jim wants to spend millions to help them?

Jim says it’s not exactly the same because he will rent it to Pu Yai Thom. They will get the rental fee plus an asset, the building. It’s not giving out for free. Dad asks if he really thought it out carefully, and not just because wanting the debt to be paid off, to make more investment. Jim says he did think about it really carefully, and it’s not only money he wants in return. He wants to help developing Kao Ka-mok until it becomes prosperous, so that the villagers can stand on their own two feet.

Krirk smiles and hangs up. He says, “Son, so now you know how great the happiness of being in the giving end is.”

Aum yells at Vicharn how he could do it to him wanting to seize his house. Vicharn says he has every right to do that when he didn’t pay him back both the principal and interest at all. Aum says he told him to do the job (setting fire) for him, so how he could…..Vicharn asks him if he has any proof.

Aum shouts that Vicharn’s back-stabbing him, he will reveal all the secret. Winny says who will believe him, when his words won’t be counted as much as her father’s. A debtor’s property was seized so he blames it to the creditor? The lackeys throw Aum out.

Vicharn laughs and tells Winny there’s an old saying that the foolish ones will be the victims of the clever ones like them.

Nu Na is playing a harmonica (the song “Yimsu” ["Smiles"] one of the musical compositions of HM the King, meant to comfort and encourage the blind).

Jim tells her to continue playing, the song is beautiful. He feels happy listening to it. He asks her the name of the song. She asks if he hasn’t heard of it before. She starts reciting the lyrics of the song (there’s an official translations for it so I won’t do it), it’s about fighting against the obstacles in life and to use the song to console oneself, why be afraid, just smile (“yimsu”, yim = smile, su = to fight).

Jim: “Yimsu”, how to smile like that? Can you show me?

Nu Na thinks, “What to do, if he sees that I’m wearing this T-shirt, he’ll know for sure that I love it.”

Nu Na yawns and says she’s sleepy so she will get in the house, but he can stay if he wants, be careful of snakes though.

Jim: “Lanlana, even though your front and back aren’t different, I don’t like it when you won’t turn to me when talking to me.”

She tells him to talk tomorrow. He holds her arm and tells her to turn to him to say that. He says,”Let me see your lips when you talk.”

She says why making such a fuss about it. He says he’s not making a fuss, he just wants to see her face. With that, she turns to him thinking, “You want to see my face? You’re not lying, aren’t you?”

Jim thinks, “Because I miss you. I won’t be able to sleep tonight for sure if I don’t get to see your face first.” Then, he looks down and sees what she’s wearing. Nu Na runs up the stairs. Jim cries out pretending a snake bit him.

Nu Na hurriedly comes down and asks where it bit him. She realizes he lied to her. She screams how he can lie to her when she was so worried. Jim smiles and says she must be really worried about him. He asks her if a snake really bites him, is she really going to take out the poison using her mouth. She bites his hand and runs.

Nu Na: “Don’t forget to get an injection because you were bitten by a “Crazy Girl”, if not, you could end up dead!” (Normally when a mad/crazy dog bites you, an injection is needed)

Jim cries out as if in pain: “I must be dying. The poison is getting into my heart.” LOL

Nu Na gets in her room and says where she can hide her face now.

Jim is telling Thom about a shophouse he bought. He says Thom’s not getting it for free, he will let him rent it so they both benefit from it.

Jim: “One more thing, I would like to apologize for all the things I may have insulted you.”

Thom says it’s all right. Then he says the place to sell the oil is not a problem, but the place to produce it is. If the factory’s land gets seized, that will be a big problem. Jim is surprised. Thom asks if Nu Na hasn’t told him yet.

Actor portrayed Phu: “Cooking at home  bonds family together. It’s a simple happiness found next to you. Sufficient is just enough.”

Comments

Jim is changing for the better while his mom remains clueless. In reality, the only son of a famous rich family may not easily end up with a country girl from the far south, but in this case, their parents are or were close friends so it shouldn’t be hard for Jim, I hope.

The song “Yimsu” (Smiles)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvCflCLqK_s

LINK

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách