[Lấy địa chỉ]
Đăng lúc 4-6-2014 16:51:11 | Xem tất
NEW PROMO SHOOT

source: tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 5-6-2014 12:35:35 | Xem tất
Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence (Audio)

New album Ultraviolence out June 16 (UK) / June 17 ( US)
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 5-6-2014 20:50:42 | Xem tất
LANA DEL REY FOR FADER MAGAZINE

“I’d been sick on tour for about two years with this medical anomaly that doctors couldn’t figure out,” she says, to my surprise. “That’s a big part of my life: I just feel really sick a lot of the time and can’t figure out why. I’d gotten these shots in Russia, where we’d just been. It was just heavy. It’s just heavy performing for people who really care about you, and you don’t really care that much about yourself sometimes. I thought it was sad. I thought my position was sad. I thought it was sad to be in Ireland singing for people who really cared when I wasn’t sure if I did.” I’d expected self-congratulation, the triumph of finally making it. You never really know.

source: Fader Magazine

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 7-6-2014 07:33:26 | Xem tất
LANA DEL REY FOR CLASH MAGAZINE

“I will write again because I have to now. It’s a luxury and will allow me to concentrate on other interests and pursuits. I wrote one album and no-one listened. I’m fine with that. I made an exquisite record three years ago which was perfect for me,” she asserts.

“I’ve learned to do things just for myself, and the fact things have kind of worked out now is just icing on the cake.”

UPDATE

UPDATE #2

Source: facebook
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 7-6-2014 16:09:45 | Xem tất

Official single cover for “Brooklyn Baby”, released tomorrow (June 8)!

Source: borntolana tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 8-6-2014 22:27:53 | Xem tất
Brooklyn Baby (Official Audio)

Source: LanaDelReyVEVO YouTube
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 12-6-2014 19:44:43 | Xem tất
LANA DEL REY ON  INROCKUPTIBLES

source: lanaboards

Rate

Số người tham gia 1Sức gió +5 Thu lại Lý do
pastafan + 5 ^^

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 13-6-2014 09:53:45 | Xem tất
The New York Times Interview: Lana Del Rey

I have strong relationships with icons,” she says. “They’re probably my most meaningful relationships. They feel personal to me, but maybe that’s what being an icon is. Maybe everyone feels like they have that special relationship that’s different from everybody else, like you love them and you think you understand them more than anyone else, or you get them for who they really are.”

Already braced for disapproval, she said: “If you really do want to analyze me, if that’s maybe something you’re interested in, let me tell you my story and you can look at that.”

But the adoration hasn’t quite broken through the solitude of her songs. “Yes, I’m in a different place today than I was four years ago,” she said. “But I’m some ways I’m still in the exact same place. I’m still on the periphery.”

Source: the NYT
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 13-6-2014 11:58:38 | Xem tất
SHADES OF COOL PREVIEW

SOURCE: YOUTUBE
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 17-6-2014 13:35:36 | Xem tất
PRETTY WHEN YOU CRY MV PREVIEW

source: Ldr's instagram

Trả lời