Đăng ký
Tìm
Event Fshare

Tác giả: vivien0790
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[Male] Nakamaru Yuuichi (中丸雄一)

[Lấy địa chỉ]
Đăng lúc 5-10-2011 00:37:10 | Xem tất
@reaven_691 : xếp ngẫu nhiên mà nó lại phân làm nâng và dìm =))

hix , nhà các dzai đều trôi tận sang page 2 , níu kéo lôi nhà dzai lên

vài hình ảnh trong Drama Last Money Ai no Nedan của anh , không theo thứ tự các tập nha
ráng kiếm tấm nào mà không có dán nhãn weibo on pic nên được vài tấm thế này

credit : hareve, ling, cindy223 and tatchan0516nai
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 5-10-2011 20:52:54 | Xem tất
Dìm hàng anh một chút chứ nhỉ.
Cái phim mới nhìn anh nghiêm nghị quá nên phải thẳng tay dìm thôi.

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 12-10-2011 15:44:12 | Xem tất
Report về waseda university.

On 11 (*May), it was found that this spring, Yuichi NAKAMARU(24), the member of the popular group 'KAT-TUN', entered to Waseda University, the School of Human Sciences, the Department of Human Behavior and Environmental Science(correspondence study course).
After his graduation of high school, with overcoming the about 6 years blank from schools, he won the exam with the magnification of 2.55.
He declared to stay stoic that "I won't join in neither gokon(a party with several boys and girls to encounter their new boy/girlfriend) nor club activity", and promised to manage to do both his entertainment work and study saying "my job is my first priority. I absolutely want to graduate even if I need 8 years(*limit of college register)".

On April 1, at the entrance ceremony(*from 11:45) at Toyama Campus Memorial Hall(* no.37) in Waseda University in Tokyo.
Among freshmen for 3 faculties including Human Sciences, there was Nakamaru.
"I was about the third raw from the front, and those around me thought that why I was there(LAUGH)".

In December 2006, he decided to apply for the entrance examination as "I want to learn more about the environmental problem" which he had been interested through reading books since before.
After about 1 years, he was succeed in the general entrance examination consists of the selection by the documents and interview, and he had a new spring as a 24 years old student of Waseda.

He joined in Johnny's and Associates when he was at the 3rd grade in his junior high school, and when he graduated a public high school managed by Tokyo in 2002 "I wanted to concentrate on only my job".
As he wished his more grow up as a human, since 2005 he intended to go to college.
He debuted by releasing CD in March 2006, and to manage his study with his busy work, he chose the correspondence course of Waseda University since its classes can be taken by the internet at 24 hours of anytime he wants.

He was anxious about his about 6 years blank of study since his graduation of his high school, but "as there was lots of old students on the faculty introduction movies, I thought age isn't a problem when to study".
On his application form about his reason to study there, he wrote 4000 letters(Japanese papers don't count by the words) with passion such as about his experience as a host of NTV broadcasting network '24 hours TV', and he went to the school about how to take the interview.

He resolved that that was his first and last challenge to have an entrance examination, and at the moment when he saw the announce of his success on the website on December 20 in the last year, he jumped up.
He reported it to the members of KAT-TUN whom he kept it secret from, and he was given a rough celebration "You, is it true?".

After his entrance, he wakes up about 6 in the morning.
Before and after his work at his home he is in front of the computer for about 3 hours per a day.
He brings his textbooks even at the working place and for English which he has the most difficulty, Jin AKANISHI(23), who has an experience to study in the United States in his group, is his 'temporary teacher'.
He has been studying only for 1 month, but his double works is "I have a sense of fulfillment".

As it is possible to graduate without taking classes at the actual campus, "I won't meet the other students", and he is passive for the class activities and gokon.
"My first priority is my job" and his group will release the newest song 'DON'T YOU EVER STOP'.
from June 21 he will go to the nation wide concert tour.
"If possible by 4 years, but I want to graduate even if I will need 8 years. My next visit to my campus will be at the graduation ceremony".

Credit: sakuraigulr.

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 16-10-2011 19:44:15 | Xem tất
Nakamaru's page - Page 759
14 October 2011

Nyoki nyoki.
Good evening:D
This is Nakamaru Yuuichi.

Before work, I had sushi for lunch.

As expected, I still like red clams. Fatty tuna is nice too.

I'm thinking of drawing the illustration for this blog tonight.

As this week's lessons are not over yet, I've to finish them up soon.

Let's finish all of it today or tomorrow.

I'll be recording the coupling tracks for the new song soon.

I wanna go for vocal training soon too. Shall I go for it again some time next week.

Now, there is a live broadcast of Shuuichi on Sunday morning from 8am to 9.55am.

This week's Majissuka investigated in "the latest exercises". Please feel free to take a look.

Everyone, as it seems that the flu bug is spreading, please take care to wash your hands and gargle to prevent (yourself from catching the flu bug).

See~ you~

Credit: starry-glitter.
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 17-10-2011 21:36:49 | Xem tất
sleepingchild gửi lúc 16-10-2011 19:44
Nakamaru's page - Page 759
14 October 2011

này cô, sao lại pot tiếng anh thế kia =))) nội quy là tiếng việt có dấu nhé =)))
ôi mấy cái ảnh trên anh Nakamaru đi đóng phim gì vậy XD
bây giờ không làm MC cho SC nữa, nhớ anh ý với anh Koyama quá đi mất thôi T^T

Bình luận

phim mới của Nhất ca mờ. KAT-TUN có tận 3 drama đợt phim nì mờ ss.  Đăng lúc 17-10-2011 11:26 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 18-10-2011 10:08:56 | Xem tất
Nakamaru's Page - Page 760
17 October 2011

Otsukaretegoshidesu
Good evening.
This is Nakamaru Yuuichi.

Recently, I've been taking my lessons in the living room.

(Photo of his desk with his laptop and notebook)

Today,  I was taking lessons regarding the theory of disaster prevention and safety measures. As I was learning about fire disasters, I thought about the drama "Rescue ~Special Rescue Team".

It's an interesting lesson.

Yesterday, I had "Shuuichi" in the early noon.

I poured sake into the drink dispenser that I got from Shuuichi's staff during my birthday just a while back.

(Photo of drink dispenser that resembles a traditional japanese wine jar)

Whenever you want to drink, you'll just have to twist the lever in front and the drink will be dispensed.

Thank you :D

Also, while I was somehow watching TV, "Youkai Ningen Bem" CM was aired every now and then.

It looks interesting.
It seems like a story which even people, who don't know of the original anime, can enjoy. Looking forward to this.

I also wonder what will "Runaway" be like. I'm also taking note of this as the story seems interesting.

This week, I'll appear on "The Shounen Club Premium".

As the remix version of "FILM" will be revealed here, please feel free to watch it.

Now, there is "R-One KAT-TUN" on Monday night at 12 am on the Bunka Housou radio channel.

And also, "Last Money ~Ai no nedan~" will be on air on Tuesday night at 10pm.

It's the 6th episode.
The story is too interesting.

Please look forward to it!

See~you~

Credit: starry-glitter.
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 25-10-2011 09:44:15 | Xem tất
Nakamaru's Page - Page 763
21 October 2011

Nyoki nyoki
Good evening
This is Nakamaru.

Today, I had recording for a coupling song (of the new single).

I took a photo of Mister.

(Photo of his dog, Mister)

This is Choco's photo.

(Photo of his dog, Choco)

They are healthy as usual.

Mister is almost an uncle dog in terms of its age. But this again is cute as well.

Uncle Mister.

Choco is as usual cute.

Now, there is live broadcast of "Shuuichi" on Sunday morning at 8:00 to 9:55.

This week's Majissuka investigated on "The newest school cafeteria". Please feel free to watch it.

And also, today at 18:00, there is a broadcast of "The Shounen Club Premium".

Re-run of the show starts from 8:45 tomorrow morning.

Everyone, as the flu bug seems to be spreading, let's take care in washing our hands and gargling.

See~you~

Credit: starry-glitterLJ.
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 27-10-2011 21:15:49 | Xem tất
gif Rùa xong rồi giờ đến chàng Maru

trước khi làm nhiệm vụ cũng không quên trình diễn beatbox ^^

2 cái dưới nhìn anh dễ thương lắm lắm

cái này là anh mới dậy hay anh đang wink dzỵ anh

cr: art-of-clarity@LJ
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 27-10-2011 21:21:37 | Xem tất
gif (cont) , đến giờ bôi xấu anh rồi đây

anh đang cầu nguyện cho đừng bị phạt

nhưng anh ơi , kết quả là đây .........

gomen anh nhá , nhìn cái này em không cười không được =)) =)) =))

cr: art-of-clarity@LJ

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 30-10-2011 16:12:45 | Xem tất
{:290:} *tung hoa*{:290:}

Cuối cùng "Last Money" của Nhất ca cũng xong xuôi.....
Tổng hợp Rating phim: 07.7% – 06.4% – 05.6% – 05.0% – 07.5% – 06.0% – 08.0% (final) # Avg: 6.60%

*uốn éo* *múa múa quay cuồng* {:295:}
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách