Tác giả: rukato_peo
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[CH5 2012] Dork Soke | Pong & Charebelle

[Lấy địa chỉ]
41#
Đăng lúc 19-4-2012 12:50:19 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Ep3:

On the way to his car, Ausanai hears Dok soke crying.. he follows the sound to check..

Poor Soke was crying into her knees behind a car. She sees Ausanai and runs away. Ausanai is left very worried and concern. Later that night, Soke sits alone by the pool to cry and be away from the monsters in the house. Poor girl couldn’t eve get a moment cause the evil hyena comes out to taunt her.

“Well well.. if it isn’t Apilomlerdee…. Psh.. so how was it? How did it go with telling Grandpa..?”

Soke ignores her and walks away, but out comes evil witch Penpak. Penpak sneers and snicker at Soke while giving her little evil spawn a hug. The two teases Soke and walks away. Soke is feeling more empty and lonelier than ever.

Meanwhile.. back at Ausanai’s place, he touches up a drawing of little soke. His eyes then darts to a painting of a woman named Peekyamon.

He has a flashback of the time when he painted a picture of Peekyamon.

“Wow!!!! Ausanai.. this is so beautiful. you’re so good…”

Peeyamon looks at Ausanai longingly. The two exchanges glances and then goes in for a kiss. The kiss got hot and heavy. Peekyamon leads him to the sofa, they were about to have hot sex, when Ausanai came to his senses.

“No..No.. we can’t!”

“Why not..? don’t we love each other?”

“Yes.. but, it’s not right!”

“Why…?? cause I’m poor and you’re rich?!

“No… we just can’t … Not yet..”

Upset, Peekyamon storms off and declared that she never wants to see him again.

Ausanai is pained by the memory so he puts her painting away where he can’t see it.

Oh god.. I can’t wait for when soke grows up already. I can’t stand to watch child abuse!!!!! Pentakarn or Oo, the evil little girl causes trouble again. she tries to boss Soke into doing whatever she wants. When soke doesn’t oblige, she goes to her witchy crazy aunt Suey. She causes Suey to beat and hurt Soke.

Evil little brat hands suey a hanger to hit Soke. Soke tries to defend herself and bites into Suey causig Suey to foam at the mouth like a man racoon. Suey hits Soke with the hanger. Soke is battered and hurt. She goes to a church and finds comfort when a priest tells her that God with with her always…

“Whenever you feel sad.. just know that the lord is with you my child..” The priest comforts little Soke. Soke then goes to the nice lady and is at a calm state as they pray to Buddha. Nice lady teaches Soke that whenever those evil monsters hurt her, she needs to pray and she will be able to forgive them.

True… but this nice lady needs to also teach soke to fight back and have a backbone!

After praying and hearing kind words from the nice lady and her old and trusted friend Pom, Soke was happy again and had the courage to go on another miserable day.

Pentakarn however finds every way to torment soke.. whether it’s getting her in trouble with Suey or just shoving things in her face, she’s good at doing that. And everytime Soke tries to tell her good for nothing grandpa that she didn’t say anything bad to Suey, that old man never believes her!

One day suey is on her rampage again. She runs after Soke to hit her, but soke runs and hides in the bushes. suey runs into a sprinkler and got wet like like a wet dog. She continues to chase soke, but runs into Ausanai. It turns out that Ausanai helped soke hide.

He takes her to a safe place and consoles a distraught Soke.

“Next time she tries to hit you again, run very fast in the opposite direction..” Ausanai suggested.

“She still catches me..”

“Well…. try your best to get away… but listen.. she’s an adult.. perhaps you just try to listen to her… .. and one day, you will be an adult and she won’t be able to hurt you anymore..”

Soke’s days got a little brighter as she kept praying and kept busy with friends that cares for her. after school, soke helps Pom sells newspaper. And each day Ausanai buys newspaper from them.

As the years went by, Soke found peace by going to church and praying to both buddha and jesus. That was her comfort away from the monsters in the mansion.

10 years pass, Soke is now a young lady and grandpa decides to enroll soke in the same school as Pentakarn. Mama witch and daughter witch are pissed and jealous that grandpa dared put Soke in the same school and even bought clothes for Soke. The two bitches concur up a plan to make soke’s first day at a new school a living hell.

The next morning, the driver gets ready to take both Oo and Soke to school. OO shows animosity towards soke and bullies her. When the maid brings out a food container and announces that the two cousins are to share, OO had a bitch fit and says Soke doesn’t deserve to share with her.

On the way to school, OO made the driver stop half way and kicks soke out of the van. soke puts up a fight but ends up walking half way to school. The evil bitch makes the driver take the food container out so soke will need to carry it.

At school when teacher introduces soke to the class, everyone gasps and whisper to eachother that she got Pentakarn’s grandfather’s last name.

Ooo aka Pentakarn is pissed and jealous and tells everyone that Soke is unwanted the granddaughter of a slutty servant .And that Soke doesn’t eveb know who her parents are cause her mother had casual sex with a white man.

pentakarn and her fiends laughs and point at soke. However there was a nice white girl that befriended soke.

back at Ausanai’s house, he gathers all of Soke’s pictures and wants to frame them. He finally tells his servant how he met soke. He met her when he almost ran her over as a kid. He then buys her newspapers from then. He admits to the servant that Soke is the only person that he can draw out of memory.

Ausanai draws pictures of Soke each year as she gets older.

During lunch, Oo steals the food container away from soke and shares it with her friends, leaving soke hungry without food.

The driver was paid by Oo’s mother to drop Soke off half way. so on the way home from school, again the driver stops the car so that Oo can force Soke out. At dinner, grandpa doesn’t see Soke. When Soke appears, he asked where she’s been.

“I’m not hungry… I ate already..”

“You ate? Where… when?”

“In the kitchen… I was very hungry so I went ahead and eat..”

“Hungry??? Why were you hungry?? didn’t I send a big container of food for you and OO?”

grandpa is angered and questions the maid. When Soke tries to tell grandpa what had happened and what OO said about sharing with her, Oo and penpak denies it and the maid was too afraid to stand up for soke,

Grandpa decides to end things and declared it again that oo and soke was to share food at school.

soke decides to tell grandpa that oo and the driver makes her walk half way.

grandpa asked the driver if that was true, but of course the driver denies it because penpak and oo forced him to lie.

Soke couldm’t take it anymore so she packs her things…

Before leaving the evil house, soke cries and remembers all the teachings from the priest and the nice lady. That good things will happen to good people… and that goodness starts with you…

Soke walks out of the mansion and leaves…

Credit: kwarmmeud
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

42#
Đăng lúc 19-4-2012 12:51:35 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Ep4:

Soke is running away. She’s walking on the street clutching her bag when Ausanai sees her and stops his car…

Hey soke. where are you going?” soke ignores him and keeps running, fearing that he’ll take her back to the evil house. She tries to run fast, but the hot sun seized her and she starts to get light headed. But lucky Ausanai catches her in time! (don’t they always? lol)

When Soke comes to, she is confused.. Ausanai tells her she fainted and he will take her home..

“No, she protest… I’m not going home..”

“What happened..” A concerned Asausanai asks.

Soke struggles and tries to grab her bag.

“I don’t want to live here anymore..”.

Ausanai takes Soke to his house. Just as they get out of the car, Ausanai’s servant rushes to him and tells him that he has a guests.

The other housekeeper comes out and tries to take Soke with her to eat something cause they were nervous around Ausanai’s “guest.”

Then a woman comes out from the house.. it is Peekyamon… (We ll know she’s Soke’s mother obviously)

Ausanai then has a flash back of them.. they were young and in love. He would visit her at her dorm and take her for a bike ride.. and they even kissed in the rain!

Looks like Peekyamon came back to rekindle her relationship with Ausanai. It’s been 10 years since they last saw eachother. The last time was when she tried to have sex with him, but was upset and stormed off. Ausanai is then reminded of the painful and fun times they had together.

“It’s been 10 years.. are you married? Is that girl your daughter..” Peekyamon jokes.

This is her first day back and already Peekyamon is already making her move on Ausanai. She’s sexually charged and ready to attack. She tells Ausanai that for the past 10 years, she was married to a rich man who is disgusting that likes to dress her up and show her off. She is sick of that and wants to come back.

Meanwhile, Soke is crying and waits patiently for Asausani to drop her off at her grandmother’s house like he said he would..

Peekyamon sees the painting of her and is ecstatic..

“Nai!! you kept it alll these years??”

“Well… why not? It was one of my best work…”

Nai is upset and is still shocked to see Peekyamon after all these years. He tries to brush her off, but he is persistent and acts nonchalantly.

Finally, Peekyamon is about to leave.. she jokingly tells Soke that she can now come in and let her daddy, Ausanai take her home. Soke is embarrassed.

After Peekyamon leaves, Ausanai takes soke’s hand to talk her into going back to her grand dad’s house

Soke Confides in Ausanai… tells him that she intends to go home to her grandma, that she cannot stand to live at the evil house anymore… so Ausanai understands and intends to drive her home..

Suey is a crazy lady so Sudkhed caters to her as much as possible. Suey is crazy but hates Soke only because her evil niece and sister has been lying to her. Sudkhed then learns of what really happen when Suey goes…”Why do we have to bring Soke back to live here for?? When I saw her today from walking from the front of the gate, she was fine!”

The ramblings of a crazy person brought the truth out!

Grandpa immediately turns to the driver to get the truth as to why he lioed about Soke earlier today.

OOo and her nasty mother lowers their head in fear that Sudkhed is about to find out about their evil deed.

Soke’s male cousin has been on Soke’s side all these years while his sister rides on Oo’s coattail . Meanwhile,

Ausanai feels very bad for Soke and lets her cry on his shoulders. She begs for him to take her back to grandmas. Ausanai promises to help her.

Sudkhed was able to squeeze the truth out of the driver and the maid. The maid adnits that she did hear Ooo say she didn’t wanna share food and that Penpak was standing right there. Those two evil bitches cann’t deny it anymore. Grandpa is very angry and almost kills his driver.

“Why didn’t you just tell me that they made you lie to me!! get out of here.. I do not blame you.. you are a servant and was doing as told..”

Ooo admits that she was the one who constructed everything when grandpa yelled at Penpak. But since ooo behaved very badly, the grandpa refused to talk her and send her away to her room. But before he sent her away, he told her why is she so jealous of Soke when Soke stays in a small room downstairs and never sat in the car to school, that Oo has everything and never less.. but why does she act so vile and jealous.

Sudkhed instead scolds Penpak and calls her a bad mother and that right now her daughter Oo is very ugly and he does not like it. Instead of taking his words and learning from it, it caused the two bitches to hate Soke even more..

Bavk at the alley, same old drunkard beats his wife cause she doesn’t have money for him. Soke arrives and saves her grandma. Tells her grandma to just give the driunk his money cause she will live here and help her grandma.

Credits:kwarmmeud
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

43#
Đăng lúc 19-4-2012 12:52:39 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Ep5
So it looks like Dok Soke may be staying with her grandma and the step drunken grand dad?? I’m excited to see what happens next with Peekayamon in the picture now. On with the caps…

Nai drops Soke off at Somjai’s house… before returning to his residence, he asks soke one last time..

“are you sure you don’t want to return to your grand fathers house..?”

“I’m sure.. I intend to stay here and never go back there again.”

“Okay, but before I leave you… remember that day back at the lake..? I told you that you should keep fighting until you can’t anymore… that one day.. you’ll win the battle.”

“I did fight… and right now, I can’t fight anymore.”

Nai however believes that Soke still has the will to fight.. he tells her that he will be back in the morning to pick her up.

walking to his car,  Nai runs into Pom (Soke’s childhood friend). Pom is happy to see him and greets him. Nai however smells alcohol.

“Have you been drinking??”

“Oh no… not me! I was with friends who drank.”

the two bid farewell. Pom sees soke standing at her grand moms house. excited, he runs towards her. Nai stops and turns aroumd and watches longingly. He even looked envious at some point when he saw soke take Pom’s hand and then bends down to sniff him.

Back to Soke and her friend…

“I’m so happy you’re here Soke! Are you coming back for good??”

“have you been drinking??”

“No!! I swear.. I didn;t. I hung out with friends who do!”

“But if you hang out with friends who drink, then you prob drank too!”

Pom once again asks if soke is back for good. “Promise me that you’re here to stay??”

Okay… but you promise me that you will never drink?”

the two friends promised eachother.

back at nai’s residence.. he comes home and finds trouble. Peekyamon’s been waiting for him. She is drunk out of her mind from a hard night of partying! Nai is disgusted and tries to wake her.

She comes to, she tries to seduce .

“‘I’m not drunk from alcohol.. i’m drunk from you!” Uhmm then that’s when she tries to eat his face. lol

Nai sends a sexually charged peekaboo, I mean peekyamon to the guest room. lol the servants bring her PJs, but she refuses it cause she wanted nai to bring it to her.

I dont want those.. take them back to mai, peekyamon demands.

The servants refuses, but they got scared off when Mom was about to take it to nai herself. The servant grabs the clothes to avoid her getting to his room. they fear that she might just attack her prey!

“good… just to let you know… I sleep naked anyway… so take those back.” that’s when she unzips her dress and gets butt naked and climbs in bed.

The next morning at somjai’s house, poor somjai hurt her arn and cannot work. soke promises to help when she returns. It looks like drunkard hasnt changed. he is passed out and being drunk again.

When soke stepped out of the house, she sees sudkhed and oo standing there. grand pa looks remorseful while oo looks like shes chewing her face with jealousy.

“I’ve come to pick you up..”

“grandpa.. i’d like to live here from now on…”

“Fine…. you can live here, but today you must let me take you to school.

Sudkhed calls for somjai. somjai and her husband comes out. sudkhed demands that somjai look after soke better. he exchange words with drunkard.

In the car on way to school, OO is pissed and upset that sudked made her ass sit in the front. she moves angrily around and ask sudkhed if she can stay home from school because she supposedly has a tummy ache.

at home, oo cried to her mother and complains that she is afraid that grandpa loves soke more than her. boohoooo! What a jealous girl she is!

“boohoohoo.. what are we going to do mother?? ”

don’t worry daughter, you did nothing wrong. grand father will not be mad at you long, penpak consoles her daughter in a bad way. Then under her breath,  she is just a servant’s child. we can handle her!

after school, sudkhed was waiting for soke at the gate. he intends to pick soke up and drop her home. soke greets him and reluctantly gets in. He ddrops her off but does not say many words.

later that day, soke visits nice lady . as usual, nice lady has nothing to say except nice things. lol

“soke… I’m sure not all hates you at that house..”

soke admits that grandpa and her guy cousin does love her.

“Well… you don’t need to love the others, soke…. and you don’t have to hate them neither. just separate yourself and you’ll be fine…”

Okay nice lady.

Anyway, Nai  shows up. he takes her to a cafe and treats her to coffee and cake while trying to convince her to go back to live with sudkhed.(uhh.. why the hell would he want her to go live there. he knows damn well those evil bitches are horrible to her!)

soke then admits that she will drop out of school cause she doesn’t have any money. Nai is mad at her now and offers to pay for school and told her that leaving school is a dumb move.

He takes her chin and tells her… don’t you know that I care for you and will help you every way possible? don’t you remember when you were little.

Yes I remember everything… you were very kind to me.

nai and soke talks about the past, about how nai was always there for her waiting to pick her up when she is down.

It was 7 years ago when they first met. She was 9, so now she’s 16.

After realizing how long it’s been, soke teases him.

“you’re old..”

“who’s old??”

she points her fingers at him and giggles. (yes, I agree. he is freaking old…compared to her, anyway!)

so since you remember all the things i’ve done for you, why don’t you listen to me now and continue your schooling. so that’s when soke agrees to stay in school.

“great , i will pay for your term..”

“No thanks.. I will pay for it myself… I’m going to pawn my dad’s necklace.”

“wait a min.. no you can’t do that.. just let me pay,,, please keep his necklace…”

“why? I.. don’t even know who he is… and I don’t even know my mother… so why bother?”

“You’re so stubborn! why can’t you just listen to me.”

“I never had parents and I lived without them for so long… I need to do things for myself.”

soke excuses and catches the bus home.

Nai was once again stuck with a sex hungry cougar upstairs. He goes to peekyamon’s room to call her down for dinner. peekyamon drags him inside like a hungry predator. she topples him down and gets on top of him. poor guy flinches and was scared off when he grabs at a black bra.

horrified, he pushes her off of him, but she grabs a hold of him from behind. she agrees to go downstairs to eat …

at the dinner table, peekayamon expresses her desire to rekindle their relationship. she is persistant and touches his hand. It looks almost like he is giving in! (we shall see)

back at the alley… somjai gets in a spat with a neighbor, she owes money.

soke comes home and ask for her dad’s necklace….

Credits: kwarmmeud
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

44#
Đăng lúc 19-4-2012 12:53:43 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Ep7
Somjai digs in her small box of jewels to find the necklace she kept for Soke all these years.

“Why do you need these? don’t your greedy grand dad pay for you?”

“I want to pay for myself…”

“If that bastard won’t pay for you, I’m got 300 thousand baht that I’ve been saving from your mom..”

soke rejects the offer and intends to do things on her own.

Meanwhile back of Sudkhed mansion, sudkhed has a talk with his eldest daughter Penphak,

“What can we do to bring back Dok soke?”

“What if I don’t want her back??”

“How dare you defy me! I want you to do everything possible to bring her back!”

“If that girl comes back again, I will do everything in my power to make her go packing again. I hate her! as a matter of fact.  I hate all of them. Somjai was the reason why Mom died!”

“that’s not true!”

“Oh yeah??? Then why do you suppose she had Suey even in her old age?? She’s been trying to appeal to you because of your mistress’s torments! That’s why Suey was born that way because Mother was old!”

“you hush! Suey was born like that because it was her will!”

“If you bring Soke back, I will make her life a living hell!”

Penpak storms off . she runs into crazy Suey. Suey wanted to know what was going on and why her name was mentioned.  Ooo comes to her mother’s defense and pushes the crazy Suey down. (looks like crazy suey isn’t at fault for hating soke, Oo and penpak has been brainwashing her into hating soke)

sudkhed consoles suey and urges her to love everyone, including dok soke. Suey tells her dad that she hates soke cause soke talks badly about her.

“Who says soke talks badly about you?”

“Ooo does!” Suey cries out. That’s when Sudkhed realizes that Soke has been sabotaged all this time.

OHh (the younger female cousin) isn;t as bad as Oo but she has been wondering that perhaps soke has more happiness away from this mansion. Oo has been teaching her to hate Soke even though , she really doesn’t hate Soke.

OHh later gets scolded by her dad since her grades dropped. her dad warns her to stop gossiping with Ooo and do better in school.

Meanwhile, Orm (the boy cousin) is getting scolded by his dad for not being a manly man!

Meanwhile, Pom is hanging out with a bad crowd. They’re street racing on their motorbikes. The police gives chase. Pom falls off and is hurt. Pom’s mother died when he was a kid. somjai promised his mother to look after him. That’s how he became friends with Soke.

somjai goes to the police station to look for Pom. It looks like Pom stole the bike from the shop that he works for. somjai is told that  Pom wrecked the bike and will need pay thousands of dollars it. Pom is hurt but okay, but is in police custody.

the next day. sudkhed picks soke up from her house and takes her to school. In the car sudkhed finally breaks his silence.

“Oh please soke, I beg you.. please come back to live with me..”

“I can’t go,,, I do not want to trouble you… there will be nothing but trouble if I go back there..”

“I promise nothing like that will happen again.. please come home..”

“Thank you but i’m sorry..”

“Okay.. but I want you to know that I know everything,,, and I want you to count on me . I will do anything for you.

She thanks him and goes into the school.

Meanwhile, Nai keeps tabs on soke and frequently calls her aunt to have her aunt encourage her to come home to the grandpa.

At school, evil evil is back at her evil ways. While playing volleyball, she deliberately throws a ball at soke’s head. She rounds up her nasty friends and taunts soke.

“I’m so glad you left my house. you don’t deserve to live there. you belong in your slum! No one one in the house welcomes you!”

That’s when Soke stood up and got in her face..

“Just grandfather is enough..”

Ooo got so mad that it looks like she was bitten by a racoon that was infected with rabies. She yelledd and hollar.

“Don’t you try to steal my grandpa away from me! If you try to come back, I will hurt you!”

She tried to strangle soke, but soke has friends that helped her.

Ooo runs home and tells her nasty mother. She says Soke won’t be coming back but is afraid that sudkhed is the one that will bring her back. Ooo sits there and chews her face, squirming with jealousy!

Scary cougar surprises her prey at his workplace! He tries to get her to leave, but she teases him and talks him into taking her out tonight. She reminded of that one place he used to take her.

a long time ago when they were together, he’d take her out in the canoe in the lake to look at fireflies.

*flashback*

In the canoe in the moonlight…. Peekyamon tells him that he has a beautiful mouth and would like to kiss it. She makes the moves and kisses him on the lips. (ewww lol)

So Ausanai ends up taking peekyamon on the canoe. She talks of the past and begs him to get back with her, but he tells her no…

“why????”

“because you were the one that left.. and I was left broken hearted..”

“well… I was broken hearted too. you always rejected me every time I want to be with you..”

meanwhile at the alley.. drunkard is pissed that somjai wants money to help Pom. he refuses and threatens to hurt her. soke is stressed and wants to help her friend.

Soke’s aunt feels bad for her and offers to help, but soke thought of something else… she thought about calling Ausanai to ask him for money.

So scary cougar manages to get Nai hot and heavy after their boat ride. When they got back to shore, the two started to make out. (Uhmm… is it just me or that scene was so awkward? In stead of looking hot and heavy, it looks it looks like they were wrestling…lol)

anywho… soke goes to a pay phone and forces herself to call Ausanai . It was a good thing that she called because it interrupted the cougar from eating him!

He answers the call, but soke hung up.

Ausanai came to his senses and didn’t continue making out with with his old flame. She however grabs a hold of him and whines that she is all alone in Thailand. Ausanai felt sorry for her so decides to take her out to eat.

The next day, Oo refuses to go to school because she’s pissed that grand pa keeps picking up soke and allowing her to ride in the car.

Penpak talked her daughter into going to school and reassured her that sudkhed still loves her.

In the car on the way to school, soke tells her grandpa that she is willing to go home on one condition.,

“NO!!!!!” Oo screamed… “you cannot come back!”

At that point I thought it was so odd that the grandpa didn’t tell Ooo to shut her trap. Instead he asked what condition did soke want?

soke refuses to say until later, but grand daddy wanted soke to say it in front of Oo too. Seeing how Oo was so upset and adamant about not wanting her there, soke changes her mind and goes to Nai instead.

Nai and soke are at the park, soke is very sad and starts to cry. She asks Nai to borrow money to help Pom. Nai agrees and starts to console her.

“they hate me so much… I was going to go home, but they hate so badly. I feel really bad to have my grandpa in the middle of this so I change my mind… I can’t go back.”

“If they hate you that badly… then don;t go back…”

he wipes her eyes with a handkerchief… she grabs it out of his hand.. they took a quick glance at each other. (eww… I think gross that Ausanai has feelings for both mother and daughter! hasha)

when soke felt better, she offered to buy ice cream. they get in the car.

sudkhed gets in Bong’s (soke’s aunt) taxi. He intends to find out why soke changed her mind about coming home.

Bong tells him about money that soke wanted to borrow and that khun ausanai is lending it to her.

Credits: kwarmmeud

hẹn gặp lại ở ep 7{:311:}

Bình luận

Hôm t4 cái Khun Dech được 13,4%(t1).Tình hình này có khi Dork Soke giảm.Chưa rõ nữa  Đăng lúc 20-4-2012 04:16 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

45#
Đăng lúc 20-4-2012 22:33:25 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Rate nhé,rate nhé

Thứ 4 ngày 18/04/12
Ruk Sood Plai Fah : 4.7
Kai Look Keuy : 13.1
Buang : 5.4
Dork Soke : 3.6
Khun Dech : 13.4 (first episode)

Thứ 5 ngày 19/04/12
Ruk Sood Plai Fah : 4.7
Kai Look Keuy :12.8
Buang : 5.7
Dork Soke : 3.5
Khun Dech : 13.4

Cre:Spicy

Tung hoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Không ngờ  là cả 2 phim mình đợi con rết nó lại béo thế
Hơi bị ngạc nhiên khi Dork Soke vẫn cao thế
Cơ mà ai xem Buang(Rome-Rita) chưa?Thấy giang hồ ngày trước kì vọng lắm mà sao rating k khả quan thế?

P/S :Vào khoe cái áo mới rồi còn đi ngủ mà sao thấy vẫn là cái cũ vậy?

Bình luận

@thao1994_1984: thần tượng No.1 của thao là Weir đúng kg?có nghe nói Weir sinh năm 1984, thao 1994 nên lấy tên là thao1994_1984, kg biết đúng kg nữa.  Đăng lúc 2-5-2012 10:35 AM
@ thao1994_1984:đọc thông báo của thao xong rùi mình mới hiểu,mà công nhận thao rành về lakorn hái quá ah. zậy là Dork Soke nhà mình rate cao lắm chứ bộ,mình cứ tưởng thap   Đăng lúc 2-5-2012 10:33 AM
phim Khundech thế nào nhỉ? sao rate cao quá ah  Đăng lúc 27-4-2012 01:34 PM
Dork Soke rate kg cao bằng mấy phim kia nhỉ, hix  Đăng lúc 27-4-2012 01:33 PM
èo ơi èo ơi t thích cái số kia 3.5 đáng ham hố  Đăng lúc 20-4-2012 11:41 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

46#
Đăng lúc 25-4-2012 20:52:12 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Gần đây có ai xem phim này không vậy
Hia tập hôm t2 với t3 mình chưa xem,cơ mà  hôm nay được biết alf con rate của nó béo núc ra rồi

Thứ 2 được 4,5%.t3 được 4,7%
Sakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Chắc tại nội dung đang hấp dẫn hợp gu dân Thái(chứ mình vẫn ác cảm cái vụ anh với mẹ nữ chính lắm) Cọng thêm hai phim của CH3 với CH7 không tốt lắm(1 cái 6,5 một cái 8,8)
Tình hình này thfi cứ cố phát huy,hôm nay k biết Khun Dech tăng hay giảm nữa(mong là tăng)

ứ mong him tiếp tục phát huy lợi thế tối t2,t3 thế này nhé,còn tối t4,t4 thfi chưa biết được

Bình luận

phim Khun dech là do cặp nào đóng zậy bạn?  Đăng lúc 27-4-2012 01:38 PM
ôi rate cứ tăng, phim ra toàn coi chay, ghiền quá trời mà coi hok hiểu :((  Đăng lúc 25-4-2012 09:57 PM
t ức chế cái kéo vạt áo của cháu nó lúc đấy giá chú nó động chân động tay 1 chút có phải hay không cứ đứng ngẫn ra như phỗng ý  Đăng lúc 25-4-2012 09:33 PM
nhấn control - cho đến khi nào thấy chữ save thì nhấn là được  Đăng lúc 25-4-2012 09:32 PM
fim đúng là dag hấp dẫn ạ. chú cháu nó dag có tiến triển, nhưng vs con mụ kia thì vẫn đều đều, ức chế...  Đăng lúc 25-4-2012 09:06 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

47#
Đăng lúc 26-4-2012 17:55:05 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
PR cho Dork soke tí nào. Tình hình là đang ghìn+ ức chế vs fim này.:))))

Nguồn: Tw

Bình luận

Ôi, hình cuối, cute quá trời lun ah  Đăng lúc 27-4-2012 01:38 PM
thích xem phim vì có Pong, nhưng rất ức chế khi xem mấy cảnh có mẹ Dork Soke  Đăng lúc 27-4-2012 01:37 PM
Cơ mà cái này chưa chiếu đúng k?Chắc alf lúc em từ Mĩ về.Hóng cái giai đoạn đấy lắm,chẳng biết bao giờ mới đến  Đăng lúc 26-4-2012 09:31 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

48#
Đăng lúc 26-4-2012 21:31:58 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Xem xong 3 tập vừa rồi
Phim bắt đầu cái j cũng hơn

Dork Soke có nét hơn
Mẹ em ấy thì ngày càng trơ trẽn hơn
Mấy bác em ấy thì ngày càng điên hơn
Còn chú Pong định tán em ấy thì trình độ tán gái ngày càng khá hơn,dụ dỗ trẻ vị thành niên mà k biết xấu hổ

Cơ mà ghét nhất là các bác CH5 suốt ngày lừa tình thiên hạ.
Hôn (kể cả là hôn trán cũng được) thì tới luôn đi.Ôm thì nhào vào luôn đi,toàn nửa chừng,là mình hẫng quá,mất hết cả cảm xúc

Đợi lúc Dork Soke có cá tính lên tí nữa,giờ vẫn chưa đặc sắc lắm.Lúc nào mà em tán chú 1 tí nhỉ,có phải là hay hơn không(nhưng với kiểu nữ chính CH5 kiểu này á,ngồi đợi vài năm nữa chắc cũng k có mất)

Bình luận

like cái câu "ôm thì nhào vào luôn đi, toàn nửa chừng" =)))). mới xem chay ep 10 chạy lại hổng dám ôm mà nắm áo làm j hok biết làm mềnh mất hứng =))  Đăng lúc 28-4-2012 08:31 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

49#
Đăng lúc 26-4-2012 22:04:41 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
thao1994_1984 gửi lúc 26-4-2012 21:31
Xem xong 3 tập vừa rồi

ầy giờ còn đỡ ngày xưa chả theo đuôi tán trẻ con suốt rồi:))
tập hôm nay bị lừa 1 cú ngoạn mục này
coi cái tser tưởng ep 12 chú đến đón soke ai dè
cuối cùng chả có cái gì sất thậm chí cả đến 1 touch scene cũng không có nốt
được cái mẹ em thì hời cả vốn lẫn lời...điên rồi
t đang đợi cảnh soke tán chú đây n đừng vùi dập thế... chờ t chắc là có pong trong phim này hơi bị yếu sinh lý thì phải:))

Bình luận

haha, Pong yếu sinh lý hả sis? mình thì nghĩ Pong giả vờ đó  Đăng lúc 27-4-2012 01:39 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

50#
Đăng lúc 27-4-2012 00:04:25 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
thao1994_1984 gửi lúc 26-4-2012 21:31
Xem xong 3 tập vừa rồi

dạ. 2 pic đầu thì co oy đó ss, hình như ep 8 hay 9 gì đấy.
còn 2 pic cuối thì c.e mình cứ chờ đi ạ.... giai đoạn chú cháu nó "đong đưa" nhau đã.:))
ahhhh, ss cũng ức chế jống e, xem fim này, nhìu ng ức chế wá.
thik là, lam 2j làm đại đi ss ha. chứ từ từ, nửa chừng... làm ng xem điên cả lên.
E là cứ thic kiss đại 1 cái, sau đó "chịn gì đến sẽ đến" lun.haha.(lại cúp điện nữa oy)...
có thể nhìn chú cháu mới nồng nàn, chứ suốt ngày... chú cháu đâu ko thấy, thấy cái mẹt con mụ kìia tức điên!!!
Tình hình coi fim này, luyện khả năng chịu đựng....
Nhưng công nhận là ko dứt ra dc, cứ mún coi típ típ xem ntn ạ.
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách