Tác giả: chuseok
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[Band] The TRAX

[Lấy địa chỉ]
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 23-2-2012 10:46:43 | Xem tất
120222 MBC Radio Star

Kim Gura "Motel?!With Kim Heechul?"

Kyuhyun: Ah this was a rumor!

Jay: When I was a trainee with Heechul, we went out to play, after playing, we were thinking that going to the steam house was uncomfortable, so we suggested to go to a motel. At that time Heechul's hair was long, so the owner asked of we were having a rest or staying over night. I had to explain it was a misunderstanding.

PS: On heechul's picture it wrote, picture provided by Kim Heechul.

Credit: Petals 꽃잎 (@heechulfacts)

Jay: "Me and long haired Kim Heechul got misunderstood as couples when going into the hotel"
"Kim Heechul has a little close personality, the only friend that he can open his heart to his me. The dorm was actually mine in the beginning, Heechul came to my room, said he wanna sleep together with me, so we slept on 1 bed."

Credit: yuki最爱赫J澈
Trans by: Kyuhxuan at HCSFtrans by: Kyuhxuan at HCSF
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Tác giả| Đăng lúc 22-3-2012 21:28:35 | Xem tất
TRAX’s Jay Kim (Typhoon) to Enter Military Service

TRAX’s member Jay Kim (Typhoon), will enter a training camp for army recruits in the Busan area on March 26.

A member from Kim’s agency, SM Entertainment, revealed on March 22, “Jay will enter four weeks of basic military training and will then serve out his mandatory military duties as a public service worker.” Kim was revealed to be relegated as a 4th replacement reservist duty member due to his poor eyesight.

Kim had previously revealed last November, during his Window mini album, that he would soon be entering his military service duties and also talked about his upcoming enlistment on MBC’s Radio Star last month.

source: enewsworld

26/3 cũng là sinh nhật Mo.
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 7-9-2012 22:15:01 | Xem tất
Kính mời các bạn tham gia Gameshow "The Return of Phantoms" của Nhà Ma - Khu Kdrama - Quận Kzone - Thành phố Kites.

Game show kỷ niệm 3 tháng ngày "Ghost" phát sóng và gần 1 tháng đóng máy.

Thời gian: 20h, thứ 7 ngày 8/9/2012.

Taxi cho mọi người: The Return of Phantoms

Sự hiện diện của các bạn là niềm vinh hạnh của gia đình chúng tôi.
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 5-1-2014 01:04:42 | Xem tất
thanks cả nhà nhìu nha
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách