In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[Band] KAT-TUN

[Lấy địa chỉ]
141#
Đăng lúc 14-10-2011 14:19:35 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
ôi phim phim phim phim phim và phim
mong chờ phim quá đi
mà sao mấy cái ảnh các anh mặc bộ bò liền quần trông bụi vậy trời =)))))) bụi nhất là Koki =)))))))
mún xem phim của Kame quá
mà phim của Hime không hiểu có bạn Totsuka của ABCZ đóng không nhỉ vì cũng thấy bạn ý cạo...đầu
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

142#
Đăng lúc 15-10-2011 11:54:22 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Kamenashi Kazuya comments on Yamashita Tomohisa’s exit from NEWS

On October 14th, KAT-TUN’s Kamenashi Kazuya attended a press conference for his drama, “Yokai Ningen Bem“, where he was asked for his thoughts on Yamashita Tomohisa and Nishikido Ryo’s withdrawal from NEWS.

Commenting on Yamashita Tomohisa, he revealed, “During work, he would say things like, ‘I have to do things this way’, so I’m not really surprised about this outcome. My feelings are half-and-half.” Since Kamenashi himself has experienced a member leaving his group, he calmly commented, “If it’s what the members decide themselves, I think that’s fine.”

Kamenashi continued, “It’s not my own group, so I can’t really say anything… but they’ve been active for many years, so they should have a bond that you can’t see. If everyone sincerely believed each other, then I think that would be the answer.” Regarding his own group, he stated, “I don’t feel like we’re the ones left behind, nor do I think it’s right or wrong. We each have a life of our own.”

Kamenashi shared that he hasn’t been in touch with Yamashita since he left the group. “Even if we meet, I don’t think we’ll talk about that,” he said. He also flatly dismissed the rumors about his own withdrawal, saying, “Not at all.”

Cre: Tokyohive
========

Ở đâu ra cái rumors là Rùa nó bỏ nhóm mà mình k biết vậy nhỉ???

Bình luận

lá cải dạo này điên loạn vì chuyện "rời nhóm" của con giai papa rùi...  Đăng lúc 15-10-2011 05:57 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

143#
Đăng lúc 15-10-2011 12:59:05 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Duet 2011.11

Q20 One word to your fellow members please!

To Taguchi
What are you up to recently? (Kamenashi)
Whuiiiiiii! When should we go fishing? (Tanaka)
Yo! Wanna go eat?? (Ueda)
After shaving in the back, your bangs look long, don't they? (Nakamaru)

To Kamenashi
You did your best on Dream Boys! (Taguchi)
The stage play was fun. When will we celebrate the completion? (Tanaka)
Yo! How are you?? (Ueda)
What kind of articles are you recently into? (Nakamaru)

To Tanaka
Otsukare! Well... otsukare!! (Kamenashi)
About the fishing... are you practising steering a boat? (Taguchi)
Yo! Are you doing your best?? (Ueda)
The timing when to return to blond hair is difficult, isn't it? (Nakamaru)

To Nakamaru
Otsukare! Well... otsukame!! (Kamenashi)
When do you feel like starting that war game I recommended? (Taguchi)
Whuuuiiii! Whuuuiiii! Whuuuiiii! (Tanaka)
Good bye (laughs) (Ueda)

To Ueda
I'm looking forward to that thing. (Kamenashi)
How do you feel, looking into a mirror? (Taguchi)
That certain thing, when will we do it? (Tanaka)
When cutting your hair, shampooing becomes easy, doesn't it? (Nakamaru)

Q19 When did you recently feel „love“?

The interview for the drama „Youkai Ningen Bemu“ started at eight in the morning and still lots of people from the press came. (Kamenashi)

The reactions to my Jweb serial seem to be extremely good. It's love to be looked after by so many people. ♥ (Taguchi)

When my pet dog Rai licked my face. When I still lived at home and came there regularly, he only rarely licked me. (Tanaka)

Every time I am preparing to go out my dog follows me everywhere. Even to the toilet... that's so very cute!!! (Ueda)

Shortly before closing time I ran into a clothes store and the shop assistant was really nice and helped me smilingly until it finally closed. That's love for the client! (Nakamaru)

Q18 A recent necessary article?

At the time I did the stage play, Jersey drinks [some kind of milk drink] and citron drinks were very important for me. That's because I drink only citron drinks while doing stage plays. (Kamenashi)

I guess it's my car after all. On my days off I recently often play tennis, so it would be a lot of trouble if I didn't have a vehicle. (Taguchi)

Well, keys, my cellphone and my wallet... although I have them with me all the time and not only recently. I'm sorry, I don't have anything special I would mark as necessary. (Tanaka)

The wallet I got from my parents. To be honest, I lost my old one half a year ago. Overall, there were almost 10,000 yen in it, because I wanted to buy a rice cooker that day... (tear) (Ueda)

Lip balm, because the air during the stage play was extremely dry. It is terrible when your lips get chapped if you talk while they're dry. (Nakamaru)

Q17 What are the things you realised you dislike?

Fresh tomatos. They are ok in meat sauce or alike, but I can't eat the fresh ones. Another thing I dislike is umeboshi. (Kamenashi)

Cleaning. It doesn't matter how many times you clean, it's just wasted time. I would really like to hire a housekeeper. (tear) (Taguchi)

Soft roe, sweet pepper and bell pepper. But I got used to bell pepper in some dishes. (Tanaka)

Superficial friendships among female friends. I've so often seen girls that fell in love with the same guy and their friendship fell apart. (Ueda)

High places. Skyscrapers where you have a secure footing are ok, but after all I am afraid of bungee jumping or standing on construction sites. (Nakamaru)

Q16 What are you recent hobbies?

When it comes to hobbies I am usually for a long time into something. Surfing, taking pictures, … with the feeling that I can enjoy it without changing, slowly and at ease. (Kamenashi)

Online war games. I am addicted to games with battles about conquering countries. Even today I am gaming in my free time between the interviews. (Taguchi)

I am totally into antique furniture. At the moment I want to have an old american parking meter. (Tanaka)

Boxing, manga, dogs... it doesn't change, does it. I am a kind of man who keeps his hobbies. I'm the exact opposite of Koki and Taguchi. (Ueda)

I love to draw illustrations. Or eat very tasty food. Or meeting up with friends. Especially these three things give me back my strength. (Nakamaru)

Q15 If you started something now, what would it be?

I have so many things to do for work that I think more about accomplishing them than about private things. (Kamenashi)

Manage a restaurant. There are not many good restaurants near my apartment so I would like to start a shop with tasty fried vegetables and meat on skewer. (Taguchi)

Properly fishing. I want to use a bait and try to catch a big fish with the tension where you go „here it comes!!“. (Tanaka)

Use a naginata (halberd). It's longer than normal knives and so it looks fun. It will also be helpful if I ever play in a historical drama. (Ueda)

I draw illustrations as a hobby, but I would love to use and make something out of them. A picture book, for example. Someday I want to give them a proper form. (Nakamaru)

Q14 When did you recently feel like you've grown up?

Among the staff, there are more and more people younger than me. During Doribo too, I was surprised when I heard that the dancers were 19 years old. (Kamenashi)

I pretty much stopped caring about age differences. I'm 25 now, but if they're a difference of 2~3 years, I lump them all together. (Taguchi)

Since growing up just happened in its own, I don't feel like an adult. But I'd like to keep carrying a child-like part in a good way as a guy. (Tanaka)

I stopped fighting. I do get irritated, but I now think that it's just the other person's character. (Ueda)

While being in contact with my kouhai in Doribo. I think I could understand (Domoto) Koichi-kun's feelings when I appeared on SHOCK. (Nakamaru)

Q13 Your favourite little luxury?

Three stages sleep. Waking up 15 minutes before getting up, and when opening my eyes after 10, I think I can sleep for another five.
(Kamenashi)

Oil massage. Because it takes both time and money, it has to give me a "Ah!"-feeling. (Taguchi)

Playing with my kids, feeding them, and I thought about falling asleep again in the garage today, but played around with my beloved bike. (Tanaka)

Buying all the volumes of a manga. I happened to catch a re-run of Matsuoka (Masahiro)-kuns drama "Yaou" and immediately went to buy all the volumes of the original work. (Ueda)

The triumphant pose because I had something delicious or bought something a bit valuable. If I also do it with feeling, both my heart and my stomach are happy. (Nakamaru)

Q12 A thing you are lacking right now?

There's several things depending on the time or situation... Hmmm, well, it's a secret. (Kamenashi)

Appetite. Even if I want to eat, I feel sick after I eat a lot. I can only eat about half of what I ate in my best times. (Taguchi)

Warmth. I can't explain it well, but sometimes I feel a bit cold towards people? There are times when I want to withdraw. (Tanaka)

Maybe sensibility. I do sympathise with people in the right moment, but I have relatively cool moments. (Ueda)

Time to spare. I got to do the stage play and a drama (Last Money), but room for feelings... Because I feel awkward. (Nakamaru)

Q11 A dream you recently had and laughed involuntarily?

I don't dream lately. Maybe because I'm exhausted and fall into deep sleep. Today I also only slept for four hours, but I feel refreshed. (Kamenashi)

On top of naturally not having dreams like that, I recently work out, so maybe I have a deep sleep? I don't dream at all. (Taguchi)

I asked my dance teacher "How should I do this part?" and he told me "I quit this job!". (Tanaka)

I had a dream that while walking through Shibuya, signboards came falling from the sky, and everybody was scared, only I dodged them quickly. (Ueda)

A dream where during rehearsals of Doribo I for some reason felt disappointed when I heard that there will be no bungee scene even though I don't like them (laughs). (Nakamaru)

Q10 What kind of pictures do you have saved on your cell phone?

Basically a lot of scenery, I think. Plus, Koshien when I was invited to the opening ceremony of the game and cars and stuff. Well, I've saved a lot of stuff. (Kamenashi)

Food and scenery. Mostly stuff I have posted on my jweb serial, and stuff I'm planning to post in the future. (Taguchi)

Definitely a lot of animals, like my children (pets). And recently also my bike. A certain 'power spot' [means a place that's supposed to have certain mystical energy or something] is awaiting me. (Tanaka)

I have all sorts of pictures. The most recent one is a pic of my pet dog. I took it because I planned to send it to my friends sometime. (Ueda)

Food or my illustrations, instead of making a memo. Also cute poses of Mister and Choco (my two pet dogs). ♥ (Nakamaru)

Q9 A personal major incident that happened recently?

Since I'm busy every day, there have been several things, but no big happening where I'd say "that's it". I'm also not stressed at all. (Kamenashi)

When I played the online game I'm obsessed with and used up almost all the collected points. (Taguchi)

When I got my bike delivered, but the engine didn't work. Even though I also exchanged the battery. What should I do? (Tanaka)

There's nothing!! Even if I think to myself that something was bad, I definitely won't show others how shaken I am. (Ueda)

At Cultural Broadcasting I went past Tahara Soichiro-san. Since I often watch "Asa made nama terebi!", I was moved. (Nakamaru)

Q8 By the way, what did you eat yesterday?

Seasoned pumpkin. I ate what my mother made and gave to me. I didn't have time yesterday and only ate that. (Kamenashi)

Galette at a party of an acquaintance. (A crepe made from soba flour) It was the first time I tried it, but it was like a pizza and delicious. (Taguchi)

For lunch I had a beef tongue set meal with our manager, for dinner hamburger. By the way, right now I want to eat raw crab for some reason. (Tanaka)

Italian! We had a birthday party for my parents at my family's place. My dad and mom have on the same day! I had beef filet. (Ueda)

Tonkatsu. It was a different cutlet, the thinly sliced sirloin was piled up like a millefeuille, it was delicious. (Nakamaru)

Q7 Did you recently think "I'm cool"?

When I had to get up at 7 in the morning, woke up naturally and when I looked at the clock, it was 6.59. I beat the alarm! (Kamenashi)

Hitting a high ball in tennis! When I struck a natural, relatively cool winning pose. (Taguchi)

When I saw the pictures to use for the Doribo pamphlet and my pecs looked like a bread roll. But that one wasn't used... (Tanaka)

I never think of myself as cool~ I'm not a narcissist like that!! (laughs) (Ueda)

In my life, there are rarely moments like that... I dare to say my beat boxing. When I can do it well, I'm satisfied by myself. (Nakamaru)

Q6 What girl autumn/winter fashion caught your attention?

Miniskirts together with boots are cute. And if there's a clean feeling to it. Incidentally, I also like natural make-up. (Kamenashi)

I don't know girls' trends very well, but fur vests are cute. I like fluffy clothes like that. (Taguchi)

I really have no clue about girls' clothing. If it was extremely weird clothes, I'd probably say it, but normally it's enough it they suit her. (Tanaka)

I'm the strait-laced type, so I cannot look directly at girl's clothing! (laughs) Anyway, I think as long as it suits her, it's fine. (Ueda)

Long skirts. Since about summer, I noticed a lot of girls wearing them, so they might be in fashion. (Nakamaru)

Q5 What's your recommended date course this autumn?

Nikko. Ever since outdoors school during elementary school I didn't go there, so I'd like to go. The red leaves are supposed to be really pretty. (Kamenashi)

Eating cake in a pavement café. A picnic would also be nice, though. Well, let's spend a sweet time eating sweet things ♪ (Taguchi)

Enjoying the autumn leaves. Ah right, Kyoto would be good for that. Because Kiyomizudera and so on have a really pretty autumn scenery, I recommend it. (Tanaka)

Definitely amusement park! While waiting, you can also enjoy conversations and in a lot of ways the distance will get shorter. (Ueda)

A movie? A walk? Ah, walking below the gingko trees at Gaienmae [around the outer gardens of the Meiji shrine]? Whether looking up or looking to my side, I'd see something pretty... (blush) (Nakamaru)

Q4 A thing recently that was moe? [some sort of otaku-like excitement/expression of cuteness]

When I woke up in the morning, my dog had been sleeping next to my head. That was really moe and healing~~ (Kamenashi)

The 10 year old granddaughter of the couple that was playing tennis with me gave her very best and that was cute. (Taguchi)

I thought the elevator somehow wasn't moving, but I forgot to push the button for the first floor. I felt moe about my own acting like a clumsy girl (laughs). (Tanaka)

Hakata-ben. There are various dialects, but for me, Hakata-ben is the most moe. Especially how it seems to be in a high key. (Ueda)

When I went to this store in Akihabara which had a lot of nostalgic, old video games. Something welled up in me then. (Nakamaru)

Q3 What did you do on a day off?

I didn't have a break in forever! (tear) The other day I finished a little bit early, so I at least went for an aroma massage. (Kamenashi)

Tennis. Since there were four people including me, we did a 2 vs. 2 doubles. But playing continuously for four hours, my legs were all stiff... (Taguchi)

It wasn't on a day off, but after the rehearsals of the stage play were over, I went with Juri and the champ team to eat fugu and strengthen our bond. (Tanaka)

It's probably not necessary anymore to mention running and boxing since it's already too obvious. Hm, maybe how I went to get a safety check for my car. (Ueda)

It was already quite some time ago, but I bought sneakers and a jersey to use for Doribo practise. They were all black to use in rehearsals. (Nakamaru)

Q2 Who is the one you wrote the most recent mail to?

A stylist I know. He called me yesterday at night, but since I couldn't answer, I sent a 'I was asleep'. (Kamenashi)

The other 4 members. Since I had paid the bill together when we went to eat at a Chinese restaurant, I mailed them about that. (Taguchi)

A friend from a clothes store. Since a staff member of Doribo said he wanted a t-shirt I was wearing, I ordered one. (Tanaka)

A friend. I'm very diligent when it comes to mails. I often use 'deco mail' [when you add lots of stuff with pics and animation and silly crap like that] and definitely answer no matter how senseless the mail is. (Ueda)

Taguchi. The other day, he paid the bill when all the members went to eat together, so I immediately answered him with 'OK'. (Nakamaru)

Q1 What do you want to do the most right now?

I'd like to idle around on my bed just for half a day. Emptying my head and creating a time where I'm not thinking about anything. (Kamenashi)

I want to go to the sea. Playing around in the blue ocean and the white sand. Since it's getting cold in Japan, the sea abroad would be nice. (Taguchi)

Touring and a massage. I heard there is something like a 'good-luck' massage and I'm kind of interested in that. (Tanaka)

Sleep! I got up yesterday for work at 4 and got to sleep the next morning at 6. It was a situation of "26 hours television on my own" (laughs). (Ueda)

Like forgetting the time, playing as many video games as I like. I want to do a war strategy espionage action game. (Nakamaru)

Credit: kotoba-odori.

Bình luận

"I beat the alarm!" =))))))))))))))))))))  Đăng lúc 15-10-2011 04:46 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

144#
Đăng lúc 15-10-2011 17:55:14 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
TV + Drama + Marching J  

TV

2011.10.20 P.M. Dramas 'New Saturday Drama 'Yokai Ningen Bemu' Hayaku Minna ni Mitemoraita~i' (NTV) 15:55-16:53
Kame

2011.10.25 Buramayo Shougeki File Sekai no Kowa~i Onnatachi
Ueda
http://www.tbs.co.jp/kowai_onna/

Yokai Ningen Bemu entry updated here.

~*~

Marching J

Starting 2011.10.15, there is a new KAT-TUN 'Marching J SPECIAL MOVIE' available to view for a price. One video costs 315 yen and 200 yen from that price will go towards charity. You can purchase it via Johnny's net or Johnny's web.

The new video is behind-the-scenes of a radio recording plus PERFECT a capella (4:25). As a reminder, the first video was a message from KAT-TUN and Yuuki no Hana a capella (3:00).

https://secure.johnnys-net.jp/marchingj/

Credit: /kt-newsinfo.
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

145#
Đăng lúc 16-10-2011 16:14:41 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
*chỉ chỉ lên trên* Tat-chan oi.cho dù có nhìn bao nhiêu lần e vẫn thấy cái đầu anh nó mát mẻ quá đỗi
Đề nghị anh đóng phim xong hãy đội tóc giả đi

Bình luận

yên tâm xài hết chai dầu gội mọc tóc Koki tặng là dài ra ngay ý mà =)) Koki có kinh nghiệm nên mới tặng đó chứ! =))  Đăng lúc 16-10-2011 09:12 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

146#
Đăng lúc 16-10-2011 19:47:32 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
20111016シューイKTpart.mkv {:301:}

===========================
===================
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

147#
Đăng lúc 16-10-2011 19:49:43 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Up hàng tiếp này. Bemu.....Phuphu....{:301:}

==========================

=======================

Bình luận

sừng của Kame thiệt giống Lady gaga =))  Đăng lúc 16-10-2011 09:30 PM
Oh my~~~~ Koki để tóc kiểu này sao mà nhìn giống anh Hidaka của AAA thế??? hay có mỗi mình thấy thế???  Đăng lúc 16-10-2011 09:16 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

148#
Đăng lúc 16-10-2011 20:12:43 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
nàng ngủ chăm xây nhà wá nhĩ !
mà nàng ơi cái show mà muh 5 a mặc đồn lao công thía? nhìn 5 lão bựa kinh khủng,
ahhh, Tat-chan a ơi, a đội tóc giả huh a?
p/s: Koki tham ăm wá, lại ăn mất phần a già rùi, tội a T______T

Bình luận

phuphu... Nâng nhà giai lên cho bằng chị bằng em.  Đăng lúc 16-10-2011 10:08 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

149#
Đăng lúc 17-10-2011 11:01:51 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
Orisuta - Giai làm lao công {:301:}

Credit: on pic.
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

150#
Đăng lúc 17-10-2011 11:24:49 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
[UNCONFIRMED NEWS] KAT-TUN & NEWS will be having a 'Single Collab' with Kame & Tego being e rep.
tinyurl.com/3bzu82f via @sugarcandyCB
Regarding the "single collab", it'll probably starts on December onwards...Basically it's just KamexTego single collab for now.

credits to: eienKATTUN and sugarcandyCB
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách