Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 26-7-2014 16:14:42 | Xem tất
[2013] History – Blue Spring [The 2nd Mini Album]

[EP] 히스토리 – Blue Spring [Mini Album Vol. 2]
Release Date: 2013.11.28
Genre: Dance Pop
Language: Korean
Bit Rate: MP3-320kbps

It may be approaching winter already, but it’s spring for History, Blue Spring that is. The boy band continues to work with producer Jo Young Chul for their second mini-album, the third release of their prolific rookie year. Shin Hyuk, the composer of EXO’s “Growl” and SHINee’s Dream Girl, and KZ, the composer of Brown Eyed Girls’ Glam Girl, also participated on the album.

Track List:
01. 난 너한테 뭐야 (What Am I To You) *Title
02. Hello
03. Tomorrow
04. 신파
05. 난 너한테 뭐야 (inst.)

Cre : k2nblog

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 26-7-2014 16:23:44 | Xem tất
Ảnh Teaser cho 2nd mini album BLUE SPRING

[NEWS]Rookie Group HISTORY Reveals Teaser for ‘Blue Spring Comeback on Nov. 28

HISTORY 'Blue Spring' comeback teaser

Rookie boy group HISTORY gave fans a look at what is in store for their comeback at the end of the month.

Through the group’s official Twitter as well as the individual members’ social media accounts, new idols HISTORY revealed the first teaser image for their upcoming new mini-album Blue Spring.

The photo shows the group’s five members in a graffiti-covered urban space looking chic in their casual streetwear.

Blue Spring will be HISTORY’s second EP release since their debut in April of this year with “Dreamer.”

The new mini-album will drop on November 28 and will bring with it some more of HISTORY’s unique style and approach to music.

The group’s agency, LOEN Entertainment, has billed the rookies as an ‘alternative group,’ saying that their particular brand of K-Pop differs from the others on the market because they don’t stick to any one genre in particular.

HISTORY was brought together with their common love of all music styles and passion to create something new and interesting at the center.

From their three-track debut single album Dreamer to August’s Just Now EP and with Blue Spring just around the corner, HISTORY continue to show their fans new and inventive music.

cre : gurupop
reupby me
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 26-7-2014 16:28:11 | Xem tất
Thêm ảnh BLUE SPRING

cre : fb
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 26-7-2014 16:33:14 | Xem tất
MV "WHAT AM I TO YOU"

cre: yt
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 26-7-2014 16:34:49 | Xem tất
[NEWS]HISTORY phù phép vào trong trái tim theo cách của họ với MV What Am I To You performance version

HISTORY đã trở lại tuần trước đem lại cho các fan một âm thanh khác biệt cũng như vũ đạo thú vị cùng với giai điệu mới của họ. Các chàng trai trở lại ngày hôm nay với việc phát hành phiên bản performance của MV cho ca khúc "What Am I To You", tạo cho bạn một cái nhìn tốt hơn về phần vũ đạo đầy đủ.

Các chàng trai trông thật sắc nét trong trang phục màu đen của mình, và ai có thể phàn nàn về điều đó chứ! Vì vậy, những ai đang chờ đợi, hãy kiểm tra xem nó như thế nào (ở trên) nhé và chắc chắn bạn sẽ có một cái nhìn khác ở MV gốc

Theo kites

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 26-7-2014 16:35:57 | Xem tất
VIDEO dạy nhảy WHAT AM I TO YOU của HISTORY

cre: LOEN
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 26-7-2014 16:38:37 | Xem tất
Thêm ảnh teaser

cre: gg
Trả lời