Đăng ký
Tìm
Event Fshare

Tác giả: wonder_flower
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[Actress] Zooey Deschanel

[Lấy địa chỉ]
Đăng lúc 2-5-2014 18:57:22 | Xem tất

Zooey Deschanel at the 57th San Francisco International Film Festival - Film Society Awards Night (5/1/14)

Source: jerksicaday tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 3-5-2014 01:34:58 | Xem tất

What led me to be an actor is that I have a strange something in me that can drastically change the way I appear to the world. Growing up, I couldn’t understand why people would always have different ideas of me - but because of that I became aware of how you can manipulate your own ability to change. And then I learned to make a career of it.

Source: adoringzooey tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 6-5-2014 05:30:29 | Xem tất

We are literally the most embarrassing people on the planet

Source: hiyama tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 6-5-2014 19:30:47 | Xem tất

Zooey Deschanel attends the “Charles James: Beyond Fashion” Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 5

Source: tvtaughtmehowtofeelgood tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 6-5-2014 19:31:53 | Xem tất

Source: faarmiga tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 19-5-2014 19:18:46 | Xem tất

Zooey Deschanel At The The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy Press Conference in April 16, 2005.

Source: imbubblegumb*tch tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 20-5-2014 04:00:25 | Xem tất

Source: trinadee tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 12-6-2014 03:25:42 | Xem tất

When you work on a movie, especially an independent movie, it’s a lot of work to make it! It’s not just our job as actors - so many people are working so hard, and even the littlest movie takes a lot of work.

Source: wolvesthrones tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 12-6-2014 03:27:05 | Xem tất

love is individual to each person & I don’t think you can define it before experiencing it because it isn’t going to be the same for everybody.

Source: ledgerndary tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 12-7-2014 22:20:09 | Xem tất

…With her slouchy posture and raspy voice, she gives off an almost indie-rock toughness, appearing less like an actress who sings and more like a musician who acts. "The thing that’s funny about our society is that people love compartmentalising," says Deschanel. Love. It. You almost get mocked for wanting to do more than one thing.”

Cr: faarmiga tumblr
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách