Event Fshare

Xem: 8680|Trả lời: 15
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[2011 abc] THE LYING GAME- Season 1

[Lấy địa chỉ]
Nhảy đến trang chỉ định
Tác giả
Hẳn bạn nào đam mê bộ tiểu thuyết và sê-ri phim truyền hình Pretty Little Liars của abc, chắc chắn không thể bỏ qua sê-ri phim TH này.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lying_Game
Tiểu thuyết "THE LYING GAME" do Sara Shephard sáng tác, đồng tác giả của Pretty Little Liars đang gây cơn sốt trên kênh abc mỗi Thứ Hai hàng tuần, giờ chiếu sau PLL, khiến cho các bạn trẻ càng mong đợi mỗi buổi tối T2 để cùng xem một lúc 2 shows này.
Sao các bạn không thử khám phá? :)

THE LYING GAME
Production: abc

Storyline

IMDb overview-- The show follows Emma (Chando), a kind-hearted foster kid who cant catch a break. She finds out she has an identical twin sister, Sutton (also played by Chando), who unlike Emma was adopted by wealthy parents and is seemingly living an ideal life. After their initial meeting, Sutton talks Emma into stepping into her life for a few days while she pursues a lead on their birth mother. Initially excited to do this favor for her sister, Emma soon learns that Sutton has gone missing and could be in trouble. Now, Emma must decide whether to come clean to Suttons family and risk her own safety in the hope of uncovering her twin sisters true whereabouts, along with the truth about why they were separated in the first place.

Wiki overview--Set in Phoenix, Arizona, the series is about Emma (Alexandra Chando), a foster child who finds out she has an identical twin sister, Sutton (also played by Chando). Both girls were separated at birth, with Sutton being adopted by wealthy parents and seemingly living an ideal life. Meeting prior to the pilot episode, Sutton talks Emma into stepping into her life for a few days while she pursues information about their birth mother in Los Angeles. Initially excited to do this favor for her sister, Emma soon learns that Sutton has many hidden secrets. Now, Emma must continue to cover as Sutton as Sutton continues her search for their birth mother. While covering for Sutton, Emma discovers many secrets.

Cast

Alexandra Chando         ...        Sutton Mercer/Emma Becker
Andy Buckley         ...        Ted Mercer
Helen Slater         ...        Kristin Mercer
Adrian Pasdar         ...        Alec Rybak
Allie Gonino         ...        Laurel Mercer
Alice Greczyn         ...        Madeline Rybak (Mads)
Kirsten Prout         ...        Charlotte 'Char' Chamberlin
Blair Redford         ...        Ethan Whitehorse
Christian Alexander         ...        Thayer Rybak
Randy Wayne         ...        Justin Miller
Tyler Christopher         ...        Dan Whitehorse
Sharon Pierre-Louis         ...        Nisha Randall
Ben Elliott         ...        Derek
Charisma Carpenter         ...        Ann Rebecca Sewell

Opening

Critical

TV Fanatic's, Leigh Raines, rated the pilot episode five out of five stars. She went on to say "If the mark of a good show is when it leaves you wanting more, The Lying Game definitely accomplished that goal." Melody Simpson of Buzz Focus, also reviewed the pilot and stated "While this is not exactly a series one would watch with the entire family, the older audience will surely enjoy this series as much as the younger audience."

Ratings

The pilot episode got off to a disappointing start with a 0.5 adults 18-49 rating and 1.39 million viewers. The second episode scored another 0.5 adults 18-49 rating, steady versus the pilot episode, but was up 98,000 viewers to 1.47 million.

Sara Shephard- The Lying Game- book cover

http://www.amazon.com/Lying-Game-Sara-Shepard/dp/0061869708

Book Description
Series: The Lying Game | Publication Date: December 7, 2010

I had a life anyone would kill for.

Then someone did.

The worst part of being dead is that there’s nothing left to live for. No more kisses. No more secrets. No more gossip. It’s enough to kill a girl all over again. But I’m about to get something no one else does—an encore performance, thanks to Emma, the long-lost twin sister I never even got to meet.

Now Emma’s desperate to know what happened to me. And the only way to figure it out is to be me—to slip into my old life and piece it all together. But can she laugh at inside jokes with my best friends? Convince my boyfriend she’s the girl he fell in love with? Pretend to be a happy, carefree daughter when she hugs my parents good night? And can she keep up the charade, even after she realizes my murderer is watching her every move?

From Sara Shepard, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Pretty Little Liars books, comes a riveting new series about secrets, lies, and killer consequences.

Let the lying game begin.

Sara Shephard- The Lying Game #2: Never Have I Ever

Series: The Lying Game | Publication Date: August 2, 2011

My perfect life was a lie.

Now I’d do anything to uncover the truth.

Not long ago, I had everything a girl could wish for: amazing friends, an adorable boyfriend, a loving family. But none of them know that I’m gone—that I’m dead. To solve my murder, my long-lost twin sister, Emma, has taken my place. She sleeps in my room, wears my clothes, and calls my parents Mom and Dad.

And my killer is watching her every move.

I remember little from my life, just flashes and flickers, so all I can do is follow along as Emma tries to solve the mystery of my disappearance. But the deeper she digs, the more suspects she uncovers. It turns out my friends and I played a lot of games—games that ruined people’s lives. Anyone could want revenge . . . anyone could want me—and now Emma—dead.

From Sara Shepard, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Pretty Little Liars books, comes a riveting series about secrets, lies, and killer consequences.
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Sofa
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 6-1-2012 21:40:03 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
(sẽ update thêm hình minh họa sau)

Regular characters

Alexandra Chando as Emma Becker and Sutton Mercer. Sutton was adopted by a wealthy family while her identical twin sister Emma was landed in the foster system and grew up as a foster kid. It is revealed that Emma was adopted by a wealthy couple in Beverly Hills before Annie Hobbs took her back. Sutton finds out that Annie was told by Ted and Alec that Emma died in the fire thus making Annie go crazy.

Allie Gonino as Laurel Mercer, Sutton's adoptive sister and biological daughter of the Mercers.

Blair Redford as Ethan Whitehorse, Sutton's secret boyfriend. After discovering Emma was pretending to be Sutton, Ethan slowly develops feelings for Emma. Emma later develops feelings for him as well, and a relationship ensues.

Andy Buckley as Ted Mercer, adoptive father of Sutton and biological father of Laurel. He knew Annie Hobbs, Sutton and Emma's biological mother as a teenager. It is revealed that Ted along with Alec told Annie that Emma died in the fire and that they were responsible for Annie going crazy.

Helen Slater as Kristin Mercer, adoptive mother of Sutton and biological mother of Laurel. Kristen becomes suspicious of Annie after hearing her name from an old friend of Ted's. Kristen has no idea that Annie is Sutton's biological mother or that Sutton has a twin.

Alice Greczyn as Madeline "Mads" Rybak, one of Sutton's two closest friends. She is the daughter of Alec Rybek and the younger sister of Thayer.

Recurring characters

Kirsten Prout as Charlotte "Char" Chamberlin, one of Sutton's two closest friends. She is the daughter of Phyllis Chamberlin and the niece of Annie "Rebecca" Sewell. A main cast character in the first ten episodes, with episode "O Twin, Where Art Thou?", Prout was demoted to recurring status.

Adrian Pasdar as Alec Rybak, the father of Madeline and Thayer Rybak. He knew Annie Hobbs, the biological mother of Sutton and Emma as a teenager. Annie tells Sutton that Alec and Ted told her Emma died in the fire thus making her go crazy.
Christian Alexander as Thayer Rybak, the brother of Madeline and son of Alec Rybak. He became Sutton's lover after Sutton found out how serious Ethan and Emma were getting.

Thayer Rybak

Sharon Pierre-Louis as Nisha Randall, Sutton's rival. Despite having regular status, Nisha appears only intermittently in the series. Beginning with episode "O Twin, Where Art Thou?", Pierre-Louis was demoted to recurring status.

Tyler Christopher as Dan Whitehorse, a police officer and Ethan's older brother, with whom he lives in a trailer.

Randy Wayne as Justin Miller, Laurel's boyfriend, who is new to Phoenix and who seems to know something about Sutton's dad. And has a secret about his family and can't tell Laurel.

Rick Malambri as Eduardo Diaz, a ballet instructor in Madeline's and Charlotte's dance class.

Ben Elliot as Derek Rogers, Alec's accomplice and Charlotte's brief ex-boyfriend.

Sydney Barrosse as Phyllis Chamberlin, Charlotte's mother.

Kenneth Miller as Travis Boyle, Emma's foster brother.

Stacy Edwards as Annie Hobbs, Sutton and Emma's biological mother.

Debrianna Mansini as Clarice Boyle, Emma's foster mother.

Charisma Carpenter as Annie "Rebecca" Sewell, Phyllis' estranged younger sister and Char's aunt who had left Phoenix many years ago. She started going by her middle name, "Rebecca", as soon as she left town. She is said to know many of Ted and Alec's secrets from the past that they'd rather keep concealed.
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Ghế gỗ
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 6-1-2012 21:43:55 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
THE LYING GAME

Season 1
Episode 1: Pilot
Original Air Date—15 August 2011

Emma is framed for stealing money from her foster mother by her foster brother and runs away to her twin, Sutton's. This is their first time meeting and Sutton asks Emma to trade places with her while she goes off to find their real parents. Emma accepts and now must take on the role of Sutton for two days.

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Tầng
 Tác giả| Đăng lúc 6-1-2012 22:42:18 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
THE LYING GAME

Season 1
Episode 2: Being Sutton
Original Air Date—22 August 2011

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

5#