Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

32#
Đăng lúc 20-9-2011 14:37:57 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Cre:baidu
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

33#
Đăng lúc 20-9-2011 14:48:08 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Ôi Jihoo sunbae ! Nhớ quá ! Nhớ cái ngày 1 tập xem ít nhất 3 lần ! xem live ! xem sub Eng trên Vikki , sub việt trên KST ! xem đi xem lại ! vẫn thấy không đủ hihi !

Ham hố cả BTS và Making của phim nữa !

CR:kimkeanasona

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

34#
Đăng lúc 20-9-2011 14:52:29 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Tiếp Making của Hyun Joong và Hye Sun

Kiss scene hihi

Wedding scene

CR: Kimkeanasona
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

35#
Đăng lúc 20-9-2011 14:55:18 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
kimkeanasona gửi lúc 20-9-2011 14:48
Ôi Jihoo sunbae ! Nhớ quá ! Nhớ cái ngày 1 tập xem ít nhất 3 lần ! xem live ! xem sub Eng ...

Trời ơi, em Kim ơi!
Gặp em ở đây ss mừng quá đi àh!
Mấy hôm nay muốn nhắn cho em quá mà không biết bằng cách nào,
Hehehe ... em xuất hiện rồi,
Thread này chắc phải nhờ em giúp đỡ rồi!
Hihihi ...
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

36#
Đăng lúc 20-9-2011 14:58:36 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
1 số clip họp báo ngày 22.12.2008

CR:Kimkeanasona

CR:Kimkeanasona

Trans clip  phỏng vấn Hyun Joong :

Trans by SueAmerica,

R: In the drama, you ?occupied the hearts of two women? (? mark means I kind of guessed the meaning) with GHS and Han ChaeYoung. Could you tell us what you think are the charms of these two actresses? I know it is a difficult question.

KHJ: It is not difficult at all. (Laugher from all) I was able to work with two people who represent beauty in Republic of Korea. I did the kissing scene with GHS-ssi and the hugging scene with Han ChaeYong-ssi. I felt "sul-lae-yi-dah"=nervous in an excited way. Han ChaeYoung-ssi is known as the living Barbie doll. I felt very good to act with a living Barbie doll. With GHS-ssi, (KHJ is smiling)..as we/you know, she is cute. But when I saw her today, I also felt that she is sexy. (they show GHS smiling as she listens to KHJ)
Questions on the screen @1:39:
Were F4 awkward with each other when making the first scene?

KHJ: At the first shooting, we were very awkward with each other. After the first reading, we did not see/talk with each other at all. Then, the scenes had to do with laughing together, drinking with cheers together and fooling around with each other and we found it difficult to act out. So we decided to get together for dinner outside the driama. HyeSun noona came that day later (It seems that GHS tends to appear late to most things...keke). After that, we all became as close as a family. We went to overseas filming for a month as well and became close like the members (I believe he is referring to SS501 members). When things get difficult with acting, we show concern/talk with each other. I feel that comradeship has built a great deal.

Q: Do you have any difficulties about your first acting and do you have any strong desire to continue acting?

KHJ: This is my first drmatic acting work. As it is my first I really have strong desire to make it successful. When I become lazy, I will chae-chek-jil=whip myself (he used that same phrase when he won the newcomers award) so that I can better show ?spart?=sparkle? I honestly cannot deny that I have thoughts about doing well here so that I can be cast for the next project. But (laughing) I will do my very best so that I can definitely do another project after this. (laughter)
Q: Did you have any preference for a role among F4?

KHJ: I enjoy reading manhwa (manga), but I don't enjoy reading romance manhwa. So I was not aware of BOF manhwa. At least I was cast for the Rui role. When I found about BOF manhwa, I realized that BOF is the manhwa that used to be enjoyed by my cousin-noona and Rui is known as the Orange-boy. (laughter from reporters) So, I realized what was BOF manhwa. That is why I did not think at all about which role I would have preferred. I was cast as Rui so I tried to get to know that character. But I was not aware of the other characters.
Q: are the traits of Rui very different from your real self?

KHJ: I don't think there is big difference. The person who cast me saw how I looked and how I talk through other programs and decided to cast me. I found 50% of YoonJiHoo through that and the rest of Yoon JiHoo will be discovered as I practice acting really hard and become as close to Rui/YoonJihoo as possible. Most of the time, Rui is in a state of apathy/absentmindedness. That might be easy for me to act because people tell me that I often look as if I am in a different world/apthetic. So, since I am already doing that I don't think that part will be that difficult. (laughter from the reporters)
Q: Do you have any general idea about what you want to do for next project?

KHJ: For now I want to do my best for this project and receive some acknowledgement in acting skill and to make a great finish. For the next project, I hope that I will be in a situation to make a choice about a role and to be able to be cast.
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

37#
Đăng lúc 20-9-2011 15:02:01 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

38#
Đăng lúc 20-9-2011 15:05:04 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
maibaongoc gửi lúc 20-9-2011 14:55
Trời ơi, em Kim ơi!
Gặp em ở đây ss mừng quá đi àh!
Mấy hôm nay muốn nhắn cho em qu ...

Em chào ss ah ! Em thật tội lỗi là bây giờ mới biết nhà ta lên BOX rùi hihi ! Vui quá , cuối cùng cũng có cái nhà rộng lớn để tung hoành ss hen !

Mấy bữa em cũng quanh quẩn và không vào khu vực Korean Actor hihi ! Dạo này em có thêm niềm vui mới là mấy bạn JYJ hihi !

Nay có thread này em về lục lại tất cả những gì em save về BOF cho hết vào đây hihi !
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

39#
Đăng lúc 20-9-2011 15:28:51 | Chỉ xem của tác giả
kimkeanasona gửi lúc 20-9-2011 15:05
Em chào ss ah ! Em thật tội lỗi là bây giờ mới biết nhà ta lên BOX rùi hihi ! Vui qu ...

Hihi ... mấy bạn JYJ cũng dễ xương quá mà!
Ss thấy @Henetry kêu gào mọi người vào giúp dùm cái Thread này,
Lúc đó ss nghĩ đến em liền àh,
Nhưng mà không thấy bóng dáng em ở bên nhà nào hết,
Ss cũng không gặp Sig hay là Loveday để nhắn nữa,
Em có gặp mí em nhắn bẩu nó rãnh vào phụ giúp xây nhà Zai nhé!
Vì Admin cho thời gian thử thách 3 tháng
Nếu không xong sẽ cho xuống thành Thread,
Thà không lên Box thì thôi chứ lên rồi mà bị xuống ... thì xấu hổ lắm!
Cái tội quá mê Zai nên bây giờ nó mới khổ vậy đó em.

Bình luận

cờm bết ss ơi :((((((((((((((  Đăng lúc 22-3-2012 11:50 AM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

40#
Đăng lúc 20-9-2011 15:32:01 | Chỉ xem của tác giả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách