Đăng lúc 17-11-2012 14:31:03 | Xem tất
này này mấy cụ
nhìn nhà của 2 anh chị này nè
nhìn mún lòi con mắt ra luôn đó
nhà gì mà đẹp thế ko biết
mình mún có tấm hình backhug kia kìa nhá

cr: soompi

Bình luận

pic cuoi cùng trong phòng Joon là căn phòng bí mật ah?! thấy cửa được ngụy trang bằng kệ sách  Đăng lúc 18-11-2012 10:03 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

42#
Đăng lúc 21-11-2012 10:56:22 | Xem tất
Cảnh quay Fashion Show tối nay của Yoon huy động đến 20 model chuyên nghiệp + khán giả + staff lên đến 200 người

cr: ss Huong
http://enews24.interest.me/news/02/4007251_1163.html
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

43#
Đăng lúc 21-11-2012 11:42:55 | Xem tất
có news
ai biết dịch dịch dùm nha

“Missing You” Yoon Eun Hye, Brilliant First Appearance...200 Extras Involved

Actress Yoon Eun Hye made a brilliant first appearance as fashion designer Zoe, and received the baton from Kim So Hyun.

Yoon Eun Hye will make her first appearance in a big fashion show during the 5th episode of “Missing You”, scheduled to air on the 21st. The fashion show scene is to be magnificent, as large number of participants and accessories are involved. This scene is expected to clearly showcase the transformation of young Soo Yeon into adult Zoe.

Approximately 20 professional models showcased their walks for the scene, and the outfits worn by the models were from actual designer Ji Choon Hee (Miss Gee Collection). A number of designers were also present to offer advices on how to handle the outfits and how the actual atmosphere of a fashion show is, so that Yoon Eun Hye can naturally express her character as a fashion designer. In addition, approximately 200 extras joined the scene for the audience and staff members involved in the fashion show.

In the still cuts released, Zoe (Yoon Eun Hye) showcased her charisma as she directed the show under gorgeous lights with luxurious clothes on stage, showing no sign of heavily scarred, young Soo Yeon. Long and wild hair and studded sneakers had replaced neat and natural black hair and white sneakers.

Meanwhile, the 5th episode of “Missing You”, which will air on the 21st, will display Jung Woo and Detective Kim searching for Soo Yeon. It will also show Jung Woo (Park Yoo Chun), who has become a detective, confronting the kidnapper Sang Deuk 14 years later.

cr: CDBloom@yehnet
Source: http://enews24.interest.me/news/02/4007251_1163.html
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

44#
Đăng lúc 21-11-2012 11:43:57 | Xem tất
hoacotu1991 gửi lúc 21-11-2012 11:01
chày oi,mê ss qá đi,đẹp đi chày ơi,phong cách qá,hix,sắp đc coi ss điễn ui,coi phim v ...

tối vào con film bình loạn nhá cụ
qua bên thread drama nó mới đông
bên kia tha hồ mà 8

Bình luận

mik,tải pim sub k ak,tói bận đi làm k xem đc ak,hii,mê ss lắm,từ hồi coi hoàng cung  Đăng lúc 21-11-2012 12:10 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

45#
Đăng lúc 22-11-2012 12:11:11 | Xem tất
sau ep 5 mà quá trời thứ đứng hàng top search

Top Search Ranks for Single Woman on net.

.#2. "Missing You" Yoon Eun Hye lipstick
#3. "Missing You"
#8. Yoon Eun Hye style

cr: [email protected]
http://yooneunhye.net/forums/top ... plies=37#post-18113
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

46#
Đăng lúc 23-11-2012 04:22:45 | Xem tất
update fashion của ss Yoon trong film xíu nhá

The ROW DAY LUXE TOTE
price: $6200

===============================

84 Over E Long Coat
price: $399

cr: by me@coolspotter
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

47#
Đăng lúc 23-11-2012 11:59:33 | Xem tất
BTS MBC I Miss You Making Film 4 Yoon Eun Hye & Yoo Seung Ho

cr: soompi
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

48#
Đăng lúc 23-11-2012 12:06:09 | Xem tất
có news nè bà con

"Missing You", Was Yoon Eun Hye's Acting Always This Good? "Praises From The Viewers"

Yoon Eun Hye's exquisite performance in "Missing You" led to praises from the viewers.

In the 6th episode of MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama "Missing You" (Script Moon Hee Jung/PD Lee Jae Dong, Park Jae Bum), which aired on November 22nd, Zoe (Lee Soo Yeon/Yoon Eun Hye) showed extreme emotions as she remembered painful memories from 14 years earlier.

Zoe reunited with detective Han Jung Woo (Park Yoo Chun), who had come to investigate the death of Michelle Kim (Kim Sun Kyung). But as Harry (Yoo Seung Ho)'s fiancee, she wasn't able acknowledge him even after recognizing him. And as Han Jung Woo felt Lee Soo Yeon's presence in Zoe, longing to be near her, the drama continued the sad emotional flow of the story.

While Zoe had tried her best to forget the memories of 14 years earlier, she ended up having to relive the painful memories again when her rapist Kang Sang Deuk (Park Sun Woo) was hit by Harry's car. Zoe recognized Kang Sang Deuk and relived the traumatic experience that couldn't be healed even after 14 years. She was in agony and screamed through the experience. But she also showed a different image than the past when Kang Sang Deuk contacted her, preparing for her revenge even as she shook in fear.

In this episode, Yoon Eun Hye as Zoe showed delicate trembles and sad expressions as she tried to ignore her first love Han Jung Woo. She also displayed images of happiness with her current lover Harry and expressions of shock while meeting Kang Sang Deuk, displaying natural performances with wide range of expressions and depth.

Viewers relayed their praises on drama related forums by stating, "Was Yoon Eun Hye always this good? I have a different impression of her now", "I cried when Yoon Eun Hye cried and I smiled when Yoon Eun Hye smiled", "Immersion daebak, Yoon Eun Hye, Park Yoo Chun, Yoo Seung Hoo, all three are great together and their acting is superb", and etc.

Meanwhile, the murder of Kang Sang Deuk is grabbing attention as the focus is on his killer. According to the situation, it would seem that Zoe will be blamed for the murder, adding to the mystery of the drama.

[News En Reporter, Yoo Kyung Sang]

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121123n03919

This article reached number one on Nate entertainment hot list and amongst the tops on other portals as well^^

This is also #6 most "Voted UP" article (overall, all categories) on Nate portal.

cr [email protected]
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

49#
Đăng lúc 24-11-2012 13:10:09 | Xem tất
sau khi I Miss You được chiếu lại bên hàn, ss Yoon lại nằm trong TOP 10 Hot Search

cr: naver
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

50#
Đăng lúc 29-11-2012 11:31:32 | Xem tất
Xem để ngất ngây anh chị nhá

Mr & Mrs Borrison

cr: baidu

Bình luận

Mình thật sự rất kết couple này !:)  Đăng lúc 29-11-2012 04:18 PM
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo