alonebadchick Tại 15-9-2011 01:56:13

Wednesday, 27 April 2011
My Precious Airport Time

Well when all the eels were there at Changi, few minutes after that some eels in the left side scream, and we were wonder who came in the track of the barrier that securities made. We made a same movement with looked at our left. Owwww the charm guy is coming. One eels scream "Jason". And i said whoa it's more handsome then his picture kkkk. Well Jason looked so confuse either to say hii to eels or just walked and wait for Suk came out. Finally he decided to just walked along from the exit door where the limo waited until the exit door Suk will came out that time. He smiled to us and waved.
         I feel so pity and poor saw Jason like that. Because seems like no topic at all between Jason and the welcoming staff there. So is spontaneously i called him. "Jas, Jason", he looked at me and walked toward me. I opened the conversation by asked the debut album and others. "Will Suk come to Indo?" asked to Jason and with smiled "Maybe", he said. Then i continued asked bout song and things and i asked bout the delay time for Suk;s plane and he said it will delayed around 20 minutes. Then conversation stop.
         When he walked back to me my watch already showed the time around 2:10 pm so it will be 10 more minutes. Jason looked boring also just walked and talked to other eels. Finally like someone knocked my head, I offered Jason candy, he accepted and took 2 pieces it was mints candy. Then we talked again. And i felt that he will helped me that time. I called him back, "Jas, I have surprised for Geun Suk" i said. And he just lifted up his right eyebrow while said "really? Wanna show me?" he asked. For a while i was thinking, is that a right decision if i gave him my book while i already packed other book for Suk in a gift box, or just show. Jason waited for me to gave him my book. Then i decided maybe this is a last chance for me to make my dream come true through Jason.
            I took my book from my bag, and handed to Jason. I told him is like a Japanese book you have to read from behind to front. Then he saw the cover of the book and smile. Then open in the Sukkie's momy an dady page, then he laugh. Then he walked back to the cameramen and he showed the book. She looked at it and smile also laugh. Jason looked so happy with that book and he thought something in that book. He looked at it one by one pages that the book had. Ohhhhhh my heart just boom boom boom. I prayed and wish that he will gave it to Suk.
            Ten minutes passed by with finished reading the book. Then he walked back with earase his nose. So I took tissue from my bag and handed to him. He took one and say thank you so much for my help. One eel said "ehmmm IK has a good movement to burb Jason to give the book to Sukkie" she said. I smiled and replied "better taking care of him first as an important person also for Suk, then all done" and I laughed.
            Finally he accepted the phone ring and he said to me "pardon me" because he wanted to picked up the phone rang. And i just heard that he mention "hyung" and i think that was Gun Sama and they talked around they were landed and waited untill all passangers down and Suk will out. And Jason smiled back to me and said "its about the time" and he walked near the exit. I said to other eels it's about the time girls be ready, all ready to see Suk.
            Few seconds after Jason said eels screamed and blitz everywhere. I saw Sukkie waved his hands to eels inside the glass barrier and walked to the exit. I screamed also and couldn't take photos because the securities just pushed me back. I just hold Gun Sama hands and said want to give the gift for Suk. He said tonight that's all I can heared from him. I ran to the limo and i tried to took pictures but bluer. So I just can saw Sukkie sat in the limo and turned on the TV of the football.
            But my eyes catched something inside. OMO Jason handed my book to Sukkie and Sukkie opened right in the page where I inserted 3 managers and also parents. I saw him laughedand open the cover also the back seems he like it so much and seemedthat he wanted to read more. I just screamed "He got my book, he got my book" and took the picture of him holding my book ohhhhh . Then finally Gun Sama entrenced also and Suk handed the book to him. he smiled and laugh also because of the pictures. Ahhh am so happy one of my dream come true finally.

That's my precious time in the airport. Not only saw my book hold by Sukkie Jason and Gun Sama, but I knew Jason more then I expected. A charm, polite and soft hearted guy. Shy a little bit but he is a great guy I ever know. Thanks Jason to have conversation with me.

cre: theeelsfamily

alonebadchick Tại 15-9-2011 01:57:24

I admit, I was having second thoughts writing this Fan Account. Not for anything else but because there are many FAs already and we will be talking about the same thing but I realized, the things they wrote about were from their own experiences and from their own take on things. And I have written FAs for every FS, FM and event I have attended. Who am I to break tradition? Hehehe… AND the one thing that sealed the deal was sears’ note on one FA she posted on her blog . I can never say NO to you sis… *sigh* *hugs*

April 22 – FS & Dinner

At around 2:30 pm, after freshening up and practicing a bit the FMD w/ lily_white20, coolapple913 & viv_suk, we decided to go down to the hotel lobby to wait for his arrival. As usual, a sea of eels were there alreadyAnd my SeOUL Sisters arrived! *Hugs* *Squeals* *Pic-taking* We waited for more or less an hour? Can’t really remember since we were all so excited to see him again! We know he’ll be arriving in a white limousine White carriage for the Prince!!!

Then, the moment we’ve been waiting for finally arrived! He went in surrounded by his usual entourage. Smiling and waving :D I have to admit, I can never get used to seeing him in person and up close! It’s like I’m in a trance… *finger snaps* Back to reality, he was in a rush and “as he breezed past us, the air was filled with the sweet scent of his perfume. Good things do come in pairs… food for the eyes enhanced with the allure of his sweet smell” I borrowed that line from MamaKay :D I couldn’t help it. MamaKay nailed it! Hehehe…

It was close to 4 pm by then and we had to go to Marina Square for the FS and have lunch there. Yes! We haven’t had lunch yet… Poor us! Hungry eels :Pnikinov, peeseagull & Korfang decided to get their wrist passes[?] first then have lunch while shiro401, lily_white20, viv_suk already] and I decided to have our lunch. We learned that xjl_linda got the 2 pm flight so she’ll be able to make it to the FS & FMD! YEY!!!

After lunch, we went to the place where the FS & Photo-taking will be held. The barricades were placed already. The Auto-Pass holders will be on the left side while the Photo-Pass holders will be on the right, just like in HK FS last year. The Flash Mob dancers have secured a spot near the stage on the left side. Sweet!

Nikinov, peeseagull and shiro401 decided to go in already for the Photo-Pass but since lily_white20 and I were included in the FMD and there’s a SeOUL Sisters’ gathering, I had to wait. SeOUL Sisters set a gathering w/ some eels in McDonald’s @ 4 pm. Sorry to those who waited for us L After a while, ladymoon called me and that’s when we went to McDonald’s. We met some very nice eels there :D Photo-taking!!! It was great meeting all of you *hugs*

After some time, I went around looking for lily_white20 for the FMD. As we waited outside the barricade, she noticed that nikinov, peeseagull and shiro401 got front spots, she decided to go in as well :P Isaw my SeOUL Sisters were in the Auto-Pass area already, so I decided to join them too :P I was thinking of what to say to viv_suk by this time :P hihihi…

The place was filling up! And you can sense the excitement :D Our Prince is coming!!! While I was looking around, that’s when I saw xjl_linda among the FMD dancers, she came right on time :D and when she saw me, she crooked her finger and mouthed, “come here”. hahaha… I joined her and the rest of the FMD dancers then :D No need to think of what to say to viv_suk :P At first, we were placed on the second row but we decided to move to the back. Less chance to see our faces! lol

Then the MC went onstage to say something. Welcoming all the people there and stuff. I think he went onstage thrice? I‘m not sure. The only thing I remember is to say “Yeow” when he asks, “What do Singaporeans want to say to Suk?” and the different countries he mentioned :P

On our left side, people were forming and cameras were being held up, that’s when we knew, he’s coming!!! After a while, screams… then we saw him :D He went in the small room @ the back of the stage. The MC then went on to say, “Who do you want to see?”, or something like that. Of course, we screamed, “Jang Keun Suk”. We did that thrice, I think.

Then our Prince went on the stage w/ the sweetest smile on his face :D He was interviewed by the MC then we shouted “Yeow” wherein he was supposed to reply with “Mong Mong” :P Anyway, there are video clips of it all so… While the anniversary cake was being presented, we were preparing ourselves for the FMD :D No need to go into detail about it ‘coz the only thing I really remember was the biggest smile plastered on his face while he was watching us particularly for the “Lettuce” part :P It was all worth it! To see him smiling & laughing so happily :DDD

After the FMD, I rushed back to my place in the Auto-Pass area. Among the SeOUL Sisters, sukageunsuk was the first one in the queue so, she’s the one who gave our “Diary Book” to Suk :D When it was my turn, I gave him the post-it note where we wrote down what we wanted him to write on our poster :D And just like last year in the HK FS, all the things that I wanted to say to him flew away! LOL I just stared @ him… writing… Then he looked up @ me, smiling… I thanked him then he shook my hand and said, “Thank you too! And see you in the show :D” I got the poster from him… Then it’s over! I went down. The security cut the wrist pass[?]

During all of these, my migraine was in full force so I’m not really myself :P Or it’s just Suk’s effect on his eels? Frozen eel? Dazed eel? Eel in a trance? LOL Anyway, afterwards, I went on the second level w/ MamaKay to see Taz and to get a better view. [*I didn’t take a single photo of him*] I learned that it’s better to see him through your own eyes than to see him through camera lenses :P

Things that stood out for me during the FS & Photo-taking:

*He hugged the 1st and last eel for the autograph signing.

*He hugged & gave special treatment to eels w/ kids :P Take note: He hugged the kid not the eel :P lol

* There was one eel who wanted to have 2 signed photos of him. Heung-Ro was getting ready to take the other photo so that Suk will not sign it when Suk got it from him and signed both photos and gave it to the eel :D Isn’t he just the nicest? :DDD

*The FS was really fast in SG this time around compared to his FS in SG & HK last year. Is it because he has a cold and needed to rest?

After the FS, we went to Indochine to have dinner and see Suk, of course! :P We were on the second level where the VIP room is located too. We ordered our food, ate, and chatted. Then coolapple913 & I decided to go to the restroom. As we were about to go behind the curtains towards the restrooms, coolapple913 held on to me and whispered, “It’s Suk!” so Iturned around and there facing towards us, was Suk! He was talking w/ someone. I can’t remember who ‘coz I was just looking @ him :P Can you blame me? Then we ran to the restroom and screamed there!hahaha… We did our thing then went out again. We took a peek inside the VIP room and it seems they have all finished their dinner so we went back to our table. After a while, they went out and as they passed by our table, we said to Suk, “Bye” then shiro401 said, “Bye, cri~!” That’s when he looked at her & smiled. I can’t remember if he said, “Bye, cri~!” too. You guys have to ask her :P

We went out then and waited beside the road while their vehicles were still there. After they left, we got into taxis and headed for the hotel to finally REST & SLEEP.

April 23 – FM, Dinner & Clubbing

We arrived in UCC @ around 6 pm. There were a lot of eels there already. We headed straight for the merchandise area but I saw that the JKS Shirts were already sold out so I went in search of my SeOUL Sisters. Found them taking pics :D Photo-taking time!!! Then we queued for the lucky draw :P

Chatted with so many eels! It was so much FUN. Long lines were already forming for the entrance to the FM so we decided to queue as well. The show was supposed to start @ 7:30 PM but it was already that time and there are still a lot of eels outside! Security was really strict this time around :P They thoroughly checked the bags. Looking for cameras… And I had to leave a plastic bag outside ‘coz it had food & drinks, makkoli, to be exact. Gifts from ellin & nami :D Luckily, I got it when the show ended.

I will not include anymore a FA of the FM here. Aphrael77 wrote a detailed one. Pls. just check her blog: jangkeunsukforever.com :D But I just have to say this, It was AWESOME! I LOVE LOUNGE H :D

Ok. Before the FM started, we were instructed to just exit as quickly as possible and run towards the vans. We tried to do that but when we were running, we were distracted by some eels who were waiting @ the back of the FM venue. We went there and tried to see what was going on when we were called and told to hurry! Pali! Pali! Sorry :P hihihi…

So, we ran to the vans. There were 2 vans with our group. But I know there were more vans who were gonna chase him and some other eels who will use taxis. JKSHolic, shiro401, xjl_linda, nikinov, nitty, korfang & I were together in one van. We went to Jumbo Restaurant @ Clarke Quay. We noticed VIP rooms w/ CRE reservations :DDD We were waiting for our food when Suk and his entourage arrived. He was smiling and he looked like he was enjoying himself. We ate & chatted but we were always glancing towards the VIP room where he was in. After a while, he got out again. I don’t know what he did but he came back. Then, at one point, we heard shouts coming from their room then camera flashes. Looked like they were really having FUN! Glad to know that :DDD

After we finished dinner, we headed out then waited in the van. More eels were waiting outside so we then decided to go down from the van and wait with them. We positioned ourselves on the right side of his car where we can easily run towards the van when it’s time and see him clearly too when he goes out of the restaurant.

When he was coming out, the eels chanted, “PA PAPA PAPA” a couple of times :D He smiled @ that. Then when he got in the car, we went into the van. Clarke Quay it is then. We walked around… Then we got word he’s in Beer Market so we rushed there. I texted my SeOUL Sisters that he’s there. I had to use xjl_linda’s phone ‘coz mine was battery empty already :P Thank you for that, lin *hugs* Some eels were already there :D We got a table directly opposite theirs on the elevated part and for members’ only. We can see him clearly. Don’t ask me how we got it :P hihihi… lily_white20 is the one to ask :D

We saw him really enjoying himself and making those around him drink more :P hahaha…We ordered drinks too and I was getting tipsy. I kept on looking @ my watch ‘coz my flight was @ 6:00 AM and I had to be @ the airport by 4:00 AM :P and it was already 1:00 AND I haven’t packed yet… I was thinking of cancelling my flight if they don’t go home soon. YES! Cancel my flight… What was I thinking? Anyway, at one point, he went out of the partitions and danced a little :D We all screamed then! AND danced… He went back in and we continued to dance… hihihi…

Then at around 2:30[?], they left so we left too ‘coz I had to pack! :P When we got to the hotel, we waited for a bit more @ the lobby hoping to see him come in but we saw Jason so we know, he’s already in his room :P

As soon as we got in the room, I got all my things and packed. I arrived @ the airport @ 4:30 AM. Just in time!
cre: Weng @Seoul Sisters

alonebadchick Tại 15-9-2011 01:58:02

Confession of an Ahjumma ^^

Written by SS Mama Kay [*hugs* MamaKay - Thanks]
cre: lovesears.blogspot.com

This is the first time in my life, getting an autograph from a celebrity.
It is so unbelievable, as I am one who consider waiting in a bank queue as a waste of precious time.

After the ruptious welcome by eels, it was time to get down to business - what we were all there for - The Autograph session !

Fellow SeOUL SISTERS who were in the queue with me were Suka, Mein, Serene, Weng.There were 4 other eels in front of us. As the first eel got onto the stage, all the photographers crowded around Suk and I could not see anything except for a wall of backs. As soon as Suk has signed the poster, the security very quickly ushered the eel along.I was told later, that she asked for a hug from Suk, but was pushed by the security. As she fell, Suk eventually gave her a hug!! So sweet of our prince! I don't mind falling off the stage even, if it meant getting a hug from Suk

Since Suka was the first of the SeOUL SISTERS to go up for the autograph, the plan was for her to present our SeOUL SISTERS Diary to Keun Suk and said it's from SS and to point to us at the back of the row. I am not sure what happened, but I think it didn't go as planned..Haha..I shall let Suka tell SeOUL SISTERS what transpired during her talk with Suk. I only knew that she asked to shake Suk's hand and he obliged.

SS Mein, was a nervous wreck (well, almost!). She kept telling me , "Mama, my heart is beating so fast!". I tried very hard not to be influenced by her..heheehe. My mind was a total blank.There was no plan to rehearse what I wanted to say to him . I was afraid that if I went through the process, I might well chicken-out and my knees go jelly. So there I was, being ushered up to the stage. I told myself, I'll just go with the flow and say whatever comes to mind when I get up close to Keun Suk

Frankly, the few seconds, starting from the time I walked towards Suk, seated at the table, until the time I was shooed off by the staff ; was kind of hazy right now. It was like, I was transported to another world and it don't seem quite real now.

I remember vividly, though , that Keun Suk flashed his ever so charming smile and said "Hi" as I walked up to him. Looking at the "post-it' note where I had written my name, he said, "Do you want me to write this?" I just nodded in agreement. I've lost my voice in front of our Prince!

As he signed the poster with his head bent, I could only see his lock of hair. They looked so soft and the colour suited his fair complexion.I couldn't help but noticed his diamond studded watch. It was so brilliant!. He also had a ring on. I think I have seen that ring in some of his photos. It's blue and were made up of many stones (or what looked like stones to me) strung together.

Lesson learnt, albeit a little too late - Kneel down to eye level of the person autographing, to look him in his eyes. When he looked up after signing the poster, I passed him my little package of love and said it was a CD containing wishes for his birthday past. He said "Oh, really? Thank you!". Without being asked, Keun Suk extended his hand to shake mine! I am so happy that he did that for I wouldn't have asked for body contact even though I was dying for that! I was so star-strucked, and just stood there not knowing what to say. Luckily I extending my hand to meet his.Then somehow it all ended . I was handed the signed poster and cued to move on towards the other end of the stage.A security staff then sniped off my wrist tag, so I couldn't get back to the enclosed areaHe was metaphorically cutting me off from the sphere of Keun Suk. I was hoping to get back in so that I could take some pictures, but it was not to be. haiz!

Returns for my investment.

My signed poster. ...and the intangible rewards of shaking Keun Suk's hand and just being there, standing in front of him.

Priceless!

justforsukkie Tại 15-9-2011 01:58:20

2011 Asia Tour Cri Show – Singapore (April 22-24, 2011) – Part 1
Posted on April 28, 2011 by shiro401

Finally the 2011 Asia Tour has started! ^O^

I actually wasn’t planning to write anything about this event, since there are a lot of fan accounts floating out there I can read to relive the whole thing. But one of my dear friends asked me to write it and I kinda want to document my thought and feelings about the whole thing, so here it is…

Seriously, I thought last year battles to go to Keun Suk’s FMs were really tough. But this year, it’s even tougher and more nerve-wrecking (or maybe dimming memory makes it feels that way)

In Singapore FM case, last year, I had to go to Singapore to queue for the ticket a month before the actual event. Spent 19 hours queuing in the heat outside IMM mall and then in the parking garage. But the moment I got the queue number, I knew I only had to tough it out to get the VIP ticket and autograph ticket.

This year, I had to do the ticket battle for the FM by literally ticking off the seconds. Then after I got the tickets, there’s another battle waiting for me to get the autograph ticket.Waiting for the confirmation email for almost a whole day made me almost crazy. And when I lost the battle, I felt so dejected that I had a thought to just abandon the whole Singapore FM and go to Hong Kong instead. But the details of Hong Kong FM was so slow in coming, so I decided to just go to Singapore. So I booked my ticket, reserved the hotel room, and readied myself up to go.

On April 21, after a half-day work, I set off from home at 4pm to catch my 7pm flight. Jakarta is known for having bad traffic, but never did I think the traffic that very day could be that bad. The journey to the airport that usually takes only 30-40 minutes took 2 1/2 hours. My bad luck continued when we weren’t allowed to check in and thus missed our flight. And it just so happened that there’s no later flight for that particular airline. 1 flight from Jakarta to Singapore everyday >.< We tried to find another airlines, but it was long weekend and all the flights to Singapore were fully booked until 4pm the next day, which is something I won’t be able to do. Cannot imagine what would happen if I had to take 5pm flight while more than 20 people expected to get their tickets from me before 4pm. I would be lynched to say the least ^^;; So maybe Lady Luck took pity of me a bit. After searching for 5 hours, I finally got another ticket in another airline (and in another class) for 8am the next morning.

So when I arrived in Singapore around 11am, I met with my group of friends and set off to the hotel. Had a thought about waiting for Keun Suk in front of his arrival gate like I did last year, but I quickly dismissed the idea because there were too many things I had to take care of before the autograph/photo session. So we decided to just wait at the hotel for him to arrive.

His flight touched down at 2:45pm, and he arrived at the hotel around 3:30pm in a white limousine (which was rented by the fans for him, I was told)

This is the pic that I took when he arrived. I was too hyped up to see him again that I was slow to move ^^;; And so I only had a couple of pics. And what a timing for that girl to block the gorgeous smile T_T

After he went up to his room, we made our way to Marina Square, where the fansign/photo would take place (saw some people bringing up boxes of chicken rice up to his room not even 30 minutes after he arrived LOL). Grabbed our lunch (the same lunch I had last year too! LOL), then at 5pm made my way to the queue. Luckily, I still got the front row spot, although a bit to the right. When the event almost started, the whole area was already full of people.

Not much was going on during the fansign or photo session. The only thing that made the most impression to me was the surprise prepared by the fans.They made a cake (soooo cute and pretty with his doll and a pair of eels on it!) and prepared a dance for him. The song they chose was Just Drag and they even included the lettuce dance (from Marry Me, Mary ep 8 kkkk) in it. Keun Suk looked soooo cute as happy as he watched the dance. He even sang along while he watched and imitated some of the dance move. Those months of planning and practice must have paid off the moment he smiled and laughed. The fans also gave him a lettuce bouquet, and he was like “do I have to eat it now?” LOL no, Suk-a, you’re done with your salad-only eating days for now ;P

The fansign and photo session itself… I felt it’s too short. He mentioned a couple weeks ago that it usually takes him 1 hour to sign for 50 people. This time, it took him a little more than one hour to sign for 100 people. Maybe the staff asked him to hurry, or maybe he was exhausted and still didn’t feel well that he didn’t talk much during the fansign, but the whole thing was over in less than 2 hours. Last year in Singapore and Hong Kong, it took him about 2 hours just to do the fansign (Or has he learned to sign quickly these days? LOL) But I’m so glad to see the fans left the venue with smiles on their faces and were all excited; that’s what counts the most ^^

Oh, and before he walked off the stage, the MC showed him a newspaper article and asked him to read it. He read “Jang Keun Suk is buying a 6-story building in Seoul” and then he laughed. The MC asked him if it’s true and he nodded, saying yes, it’s true.Aw, I was so proud of him at that moment! A guy in the first half of his 20s thought to invest his money in a piece of property instead of a long line of fast cars.Is there any wonder why I love this guy? ^O^ *okay, a fan talking here ;P*

Here are some pics I took during the fansign. Sorry the quality is not too good ^^;;

Anyway, we thought he would follow last year schedule and would dine in a Korean restaurant that night. We made reservations and all, then right before the fansign started, I got another tip saying that he might not go there that night and would go to another restaurant. So I changed our reservation and true enough, he was there when we arrived ^^ He was sitting in a private room during his private time, so I don’t feel right to write about itBut when he finished his dinner and came out, he walked past our tables. I didn’t know what prompted me to say “bye cri” to him right at that point (was I loud? >.<), but he turned and smiled and waved back at me.OMD, what a smile~ made me happy the whole night hahahaha ;P *I’m so easy ^^;;*

I’ll continue the fanmeeting later ;P

cre: http://shiro401.wordpress.com/20 ... l-22-24-2011-part-1

alonebadchick Tại 15-9-2011 01:59:01

2011 Asia Tour Cri Show – Singapore (April 22-24, 2011) – Part 2
Posted on May 2, 2011 by shiro401

Disclaimer: the fanmeeting sequence might not be accurate. It’s just how I remembered it (and my memory is failing) so be warned ;p (and I’ll try to make it as short as possible ^^;; )

Edit: I finished this account just hours before HK FM started, but had no internet connection to post it. Sorry for the lateness ^^;;

On the D-day, I woke up quite early. My room-mates were all still sleeping even after I finished my shower. I shouted “wake up, wake up” but got ignored ^^;; So I did the only thing guaranteed to make them crack their eyes open: “you know, Suk might be in the pool by now!” Their eyes all opened and they scrambled from bed HAHAHA… but turned out it’s not the case. Keun Suk was still suffering from cold, and it would be a stupid thing to go swimming in his condition (Jason later on said that yes, because of his condition, Keun Suk couldn’t even jumped into the pool, one of his favorite things to do in Singapore). Thank God he still had his chicken rice kkkkkk

Anyway, we got ready, prepared our gifts, then we went down to have breakfast. We ate, we chatted (oh, how I love hanging out with the eels ^O^) then we came back to the hotel to wait for him. When we got back, we saw some eels from Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong were already waiting for him. So we joined them. He came down around 3pm, but he didn’t look too happy. Maybe because he’s worried about his performance that night, what with his cold still in full blown. But as he saw his fans, his lips curved up a bit…

After he left, we went up too to get ready. Then we set off from the hotel around 5pm. We bought our merchandise (the photo diary is super good!) and then by 8 we’re already seated inside the hall. The fanmeeting might have started around 8:15pm? I didn’t even think to look at my watch when the light dimmed, signaling the start of the show ;P

My heart was beating fast as I focused my attention to the stage, to that single microphone standing in the middle of the stage, willing him to come out. Then a figure clad in dark suit walked in from stage left and the hall erupted with cheers and shouts. He was wearing a black suit with snow white shirt and black tie. His hair was tied up just like it did for Let Me Cry CD cover. And true enough, the intro of Let Me Cry started playing as he took his place. And dear Lord, it was awesomeeee!! His charisma and stage presence really shone through. I think those are two of the many elements that always attract me back to his FMs.

After he finished up the song, he greeted the fans in English and welcomed us to his 2011 Asia Tour Cri Show. And he didn’t forget to tell us that he enjoyed his chicken rice LOL He also said that he caught cold while he was in China the previous week. It’s so bad that he had to go to the hospital for Ringer solution infusion T_T After the short talk, he continued on with the next song Please, My Bus. It’s so strange to see Kang Mu Gyul all polished up ;P and I think he said “stand up” or something because then many of his fans started to stand up and dance to the song (who would be able to sit still during that song anyhow? ;P) But the ushers urged us to sit down, so sit we did.

Afterwards, he went back in and the MC and his translator came out. Then Keun Suk came back out still wearing the same suit. They sat in the center of the stage and started talking. I don’t remember exactly what they’re talking about (ah, old age is catching up on me T_T) but what I remembered is how Keun Suk was teasing the shy translator. He intentionally said some long string Korean words without stopping, but the translator managed to catch up ^O^ Suk was impressed and praised him… kkkkk that cheeky guy! The translator was really good, honestly. His English was excellent, but if there’s one thing I wish he would do better, it’s to make his voice louder. He’s too soft-spoken that sometimes it’s hard to hear him.

Anyway, the MC then said something about Keun Suk’s upcoming photobook and they showed 20 sample pictures from the book (excellent marketing, Suk! ^O^) while he commented on them. First several pictures were taken in Budapest (and oh, how I love them!!) Suk said some of the pics were from the short film they’re doing in Budapest (wahhh, so maybe that’s what the DVD contains, in addition to the photobook making? or am I wishing too much? ;P) Excellent, excellent pics. By the time the second pic was on the screen, lily_white20 whispered to me to buy her the other two books in addition to the Jplus Limited she had already ordered… lolz…

If the pics from Budapest were poignant and brimmed with feelings, the pics he took in Belgium were uber cute! There’s one where he put his hands in front of his chest like cat’s paws. The MC asked him what was that about and he said it’s candid picture. While the MC commented how cute it was (and I wholeheartedly agree), Suk said it looked stupid hahahaha ;P

After the chitchat, we were shown a video clip of Marry Me, Mary, with his personal take of his character there (I think). When the video ended, Kang Mu Gyul walked in from stage left wearing his white wrist/hand zipper bracelet, purple checkered long shirt and see-through black shirt (belly button sighted!! LOL) He sat in the center of the stage and started off with My Precious. A couple lines out, with a cutesy look on his face, he moved the mic from his lips and his recorded voice still flowed out! kkkkkk Grinning, he said that he was advised to lip-sync through the song since he’s not feeling well, but then he was sure the fans were there to see him sing the songs live. The fans cheered and he requested the music to be played again from the start (again, how can we not love this guy! He’s so professional and really knows his fans’ minds. Even when he’s not feeling well, he still strives to always give his best!)

After he’s finished with My Precious, he went on with Hello Hello – ballad version. The fans were singing along with him. And even when he stopped singing, the fans continued on but then stopped because he didn’t continue. Then the music also stopped. He said it’s always summer in Singapore, so we’re supposed to sing a hot song too. He asked the audience to stand up and restarted the song – Kang Mu Gyul style. And OMD, it’s incredible! The atmosphere, the performance, HIM. He moved to the right and left of the stage and really worked up the crowds. He’s the star.

When he went in again, another video clip was shown. It’s Hwang Tae Kyung’s turn, also with Suk’s personal take on his character (I think). I felt the video clip was a tad too long, since I could feel the drop of energy in the audience. But we peaked up again when he came out wearing clothes Hwang Tae Kyung would wear: leopard jacket and cowl-neck black shirt (I think that black shirt is really the shirt he wore in the drama; it’s sooo familiar).

The MC told us it’s the lucky draw time, and Keun Suk would pick 3 people and give them some presents he brought from Korea. The people he picked would have to answer some questions before they’re invited to the stage. The questions were quite simple like how old is Hwang Tae Kyung, what color is Hwang Tae Kyung’s cellphone (I still can’t believe someone couldn’t remember the answer. It’s practically in every scene ^^;; ). Then the MC asked what’s his father’s job (and Keun Suk corrected him like Hwang Tae Kyung’s dad’s job, not his own LOL) and what did Tae Kyung greatest feat when ANJell debuted during that TV show. One of the questions was what song he sang during his private fanmeeting with Go Mi Nam. The girl picked said Fly Me to The Moon, and Suk asked the audience to be silent. Then he sang that song a’cappella !! Right there on the stage!! I almost fainted with happiness LOL I’ve been to many of his FMs, and every time I would be wishing he would sing Fly Me to The Moon and Without Words. Those are the two songs I haven’t heard him sing live, and one of my wishes was granted right then!! *high high* Anyway, the three lucky girls got a hug from him and his Last in Seoul DVDs and his pillowcase. Then Tae Kyung sang his song: As Ever. Then he went back in again.

The MC came out again and said the second part of his FM would start soon. It’s Lounge H, baby!! \(^O^)/ True enough, the Lounge H signature started. This is electronic music… this is electronic party… All were high and screamed like crazy (eels that we are kkkk). From behind the semi-transparent screen, Big Brother were elevated from below stage while he tinkered with his DJ equipment. And the intro of Seungriharira started playing. Lounge H theme song!! Lounge H had officially started! Then from behind him, a figure in white belted jacket over white pants and holding a flag appeared. He waved the flag and greeted the fans with his megawatt smile. The screams were deafening! I think I screamed myself hoarse too kkkkk ^O^

They sang Gotta Getcha next and the crowd just went wild with them. I didn’t even realize what was happening around me; my attention was riveted to that white figure ;p Keun Suk was in his element, unleashing his dark Knight persona, in contrast to the white Prince that he was during the FM. No wonder he called himself Janus, the two-faced Roman God. And how I love both sides! ^^

At one time when he sang Gotta Getcha, he teased the fans by perching himself on the stair railing… and he almost fell off! LOL I was like “whoa” and stretched my arms, ready to catch him from my seat hahaha crazy eel ;p Gunsama and EunSuk were running too, and I saw him shaking his head to them, signaling that he’s ok I guess.

After they finished the song, they greeted the audience in English, talking about Lounge H album, etc. Then they moved to the DJ table. I think it’s around this time when they both took off their jackets and revealed sleeveless bling bling shirt underneath. One in black and one in white.

Then they started DJ-ing and dancing (oh how I love seeing him dancing!! I swear the temperature of the hall must have increased several degrees ;p), when suddenly Keun Suk ran backstage… only to appear again pulling Gunsama who tried to hide his face kkkk Then Keun Suk was like crooking his fingers, asking Gunsama to shake his booty. And he did! Hahaha. He turned around with his back facing the audience and started to shake shake shake it. Then he ran off the stage, while also picking up a call as he neared the curtains. Always the manager lolz. Then Keun Suk ran to backstage again, and came back bringing in Jason this time. Unlike Gunsama, Suk didn’t need to ask Jason to start dancing; he started by himself ^^;; from pretending to take off his vest, to showing off his body… Keun Suk and Kurt had to pretend to kick him off the stage before Jason flee and return to backstage lolz

Besides the two songs, they also raised the heat some more with their other new songs Domancho Mancho and Shake It. I tell you, this guy really knows how to please his fans. He walked down from the stage and danced there on the floor to everyone’s delight. And not just once too! ( even though it meant more work for the security and his managers since they had to guard him ;p) He wiped his face with towels and he threw them for the fans. One time, when he saw there was a little girl sitting on the 1st row, he even squatted down to her height and sang to her!

Another funny thing was when Suk poured water on his head/face while dancing and singing. And Eun Suk half crawled with a towel to wipe off the stage. He must have seen how embarrassed Gunsama was to dance on the stage and maybe a little paranoid that KeunSuk would do the same thing to him. So when Suk walked out from behind the DJ table toward the center stage, he had this panic look on his face before he scampered off from the stage in lightning speed lolz.

Lounge H came to an end on a high note as the fans refused to leave and shouted for another encore after Team H finished it off with Gotta Getcha. The MC had to come out and explained to the fans that Keun Suk still wasn’t feeling well and needed his rest thus couldn’t prolong the FM before the fans started to move out.

If there’s anything I hate about his FM, but inevitable, it’s the saying goodbye. We knew his flight was at 3pm, and therefore he would come out around 2pm, but we still waited there at the hotel lobby from noon. There were about 25 eels waiting for him, and he was full of smile when he walked out around 2:30pm. I planned to say “see you next week in Hong Kong”, but as he walked past where I stood, the only words that came out of my mouth was bye cri (again) ^^;; but once more, he waved. And so, I was a content eel lolz *have I mentioned how easy I am? Lol*

Final note: comparing it with last year, I would have to say that last year FM was tighter. By that I mean he managed to keep the energy level constant throughout the show. This year FM was more like a wave with its up and down. But when it’s up,it was super high. And thank God the upward movement was more prominent. I’d like to see how he would do in Hong Kong. Can’t wait for it to start ^.^

cre: http://shiro401.wordpress.com/20 ... 11-%E2%80%93-part-2

justforsukkie Tại 15-9-2011 02:00:47

2011 Asia Tour Cri Show – Hong Kong (April 29-30, 2011) Part 1
Posted on May 2, 2011 by shiro401

Hong Kong marked the second stop of Jang Keun Suk’s Asia Tour, and I’m soooo glad I could be a part of it.

If I thought SG fansign was short, HK was even shorter. The fansign was supposed to start at 1:30pm, and we came early to pick up our FM tickets. But many eels were already there to choose the best spots to see him. We had to take the 3rd floor to get unhindered view of him (thank God for the zooming power of our cameras ^^;; ) By noon, it was unbelievable how many people were there. If we thought our 3rd floor spot wasn’t too good, there were more fans on the 4th, 5th and 6th floor!
check out the area. Gunsama and Jason were talking when suddenly that door opened and Keun Suk’s head popped out. So cute how he crooked his finger to Gunsama and the latter quickly went in (I squealed when I saw his head popped out and pressed my camera button a second too late… as the result, his head already disappeared into the dressing room again and I only got a half-opened door pic kkkkkk)
About 10 minutes later the fansign started. Keun Suk only said a short greeting before they proceed. And in super speed! 45 minutes later, only about 10 people were left in the autograph queue!The whole thing were finished in 1 1/2 hour, I think.

Some things stood out for me during the fansign. First, when Let Me Cry started playing, I saw him singing along with it (oh, how I wishwere on the stage at that time to hear him sing it T_T). Second, there’s a lady bringing her son along and that little boy gave him a lollipop. He looked so surprised and full of pleasure when he saw it. He shook his hand, and then picked him up to stand on the table and hugged him! And OMD, what a smile… my hand chose that moment to shake and resulted in blur pic T_T There were also several eels who forgot to shake his hand/interlock fingers with him (there’s no way in hell they would refuse, right?) His hands were already in position and the eels were just walking away holding their signed poster in a daze and he had the cutest embarrassed laugh(oh, and I saw some people rolled up their posters and asked him to sign elsewhere, like Cri J magazine! Something you can’t do in SG I was told).But if he still hugged some fans in SG, here he didn’t hug any but the very last one.

After he’s done with the fansign, I went to the 1st floor trying to locate his manager to ask him to pass my gift to Keun Suk, but what looked like a sea of people from 3rd floor really could drown someone. It was impossible to talk to his manager in that condition, and I quickly gave up the idea. Instead of being pushed and pulled, I opted to stay a little bit behind the people, just as long as I can see him, but then more people were coming in and soon I was in the middle of that sea anyway. I saw some fans climbed the barricade and pointed their camera above the partition to catch him whenever he’s going to his dressing room. And the security guard were like banging on the partition or move them suddenly to dislodge the cameras. What a scary battle ^^;;And it’s even more scary when he tried to make his way to the exit door. The pushing, the guards’ yelling, the screaming of his name… omg, really appreciate how good his managers protected him… and really admire how he could still be smiling in such condition ^^;;
cre: http://shiro401.wordpress.com/20 ... ow-hong-kong-part-1

justforsukkie Tại 15-9-2011 02:01:55

2011 Asia Tour Cri Show – Hong Kong (April 29-30, 2011) Part 2
Posted on May 3, 2011 by shiro401

When I checked twitter after the FM, I saw some people were asking me whether Hong Kong FM was better than Singapore one. Well, let’s see… since it’s all cri shows, how about I’ll put up some pics and comments of the FM that were different, and see if you’ll agree with my take at the end ^^

Another disclaimer: this is purely from my thought; no offense intended. I might not get everything right, but this is as close as I can remember. Pictures are not from me; credit as tagged. I got them mostly from weibo and JKS baidu bar (tieba. baidu.com/jangkeunsuk)

While I was delighted when I entered SG FM venue (I love that the place wasn’t too big n how cozy it made me feel for an FM), Hong Kong somewhat awed me. I said somewhat because the place was the same as last year FM, with the similar arrangement.I imagine the people at the VIP back sections would have a hard time seeing him since the floor was kinda flat.But it still awed me, because the stage was simply awesome.It’s much bigger than SG FM, and in a “T” letter. And it just so happened that my seat was on the 2nd row at the end of that “T” leg so I had clear and close view of the stage without having to do much but look ahead ^O^

When we reserved our VIP tickets, we were told there will be a surprise gift for the VIP ticket holders. The regular one would get a poster each. And what a gift!! Before we entered the hall, we were given a bag containing Suk’s HK FM poster and 4 big pics: 2 of him and 2 of Team H. I love the pics!! ^O^

Anyway, the show started off with his CF being shown. First was Ole Winky eye.Then Samsung Galaxy Player (too bad the sounds disappeared in the middle of the clip >.<) Then the lights were off and the eels started screaming.Announcement was made in English that taking pictures and videos were prohibited, that Keun Suk wanted the fans to have full experience of the FM. Then the same notice was repeated in Chinese. And in Japanese *heard the blue eels behind me screamed lol* Then in Thai ^O^ *niki and jane, my Thai friends, must be over the moon when they heard the notice in their language LOL* But I wonder why they didn’t make a Korean or Cantonese ones

And then elevated from below the stage, a figure in black suit slowly appeared. The intro of Let Me Cry started playing, and all of a sudden, the fans started to run to the stage! Dear Lord, it was chaotic… O.O Even a girl in crutches hobbled her way to the stage too.And the security guards did nothing!Keun Suk started to sing and the fans were even higher.The girl beside me wanted to follow the crowd and asked me to move to the stage too.So I followed the crowd, but I had to crick my neck to look up to the stage, and I could only see his face but not what he was doing.Since I prefer the view from my seat, I went back.And maybe it’s my feeling only, but I don’t think he was too happy about the whole situation.While usually his eyes were alive during his FM, I found they looked kinda detached that time…

Anyway, after he finished up his song, he greeted the fans in English, welcoming us to his Cri Show.A short speech, then he said he would sing another song from his new album, his favorite Oh My Darling, which is also my favorite song from his new album! I didn’t know how many decibels my scream was kkkkk.I can’t even begin to describe how good it was: the atmosphere, his charisma, his energy, that feeling you get when you see him in front of your eyes. Everything.I just know that listening to that song would never feel the same again.Now every time I heard that song, I’d see in my mind how cute and gorgeous he looked that night. I’m doomed, I tell you hahaha…

One of the most memorable thing that night was when they’re talking about the photobook. While in SG I squealed when he showed his pics in Budapest, in Hong Kong I almost fainted when he showed the short video, also shot in Budapest. OMD, it’s really a must buy item for all eels.He acted really well in that movie.I love his every expression there.In fact, in one of the scenes, where he was holding his tears back, I can feel my heart being squeezed too ;P And bonus for us international eels: I noticed there’s English sub in that video! \(^O^)/ Really can’t wait to watch that movie in its entirety.

Not only in Budapest, but he showed different pictures from Belgium and London too.I particularly remember the last one from London: he was bare top. When that picture was put on the screen, Keun Suk yelled and laughed, and I squealed n my cheering flag almost flew from my hand kkkkk (luckily it fell not far away) And that picture was shown the shortest. Only a couple seconds before they took it off (LOL)

Another thing was when they’re talking about how his single album became number 1 on Oricon chart.I was yay-ing and waving my blue flag in excitement while he answered the MC.From what little I understand, he said thanks to the Japanese fans for their support and then he looked pointedly at me LOL (thanks to jksholic for giving me the blue flag ^O^) He must have thought I’m a Japanese eel kkkk

It’s really too bad I speak no Cantonese at all, so I can only understand a little bit of the Korean that he said and none of what the MC said. I would love to know what else they’re talking about… but I understand enough to see how comfortable and close Keun Suk was with the MC (btw, this guy was also the MC for his FM last year) They joked around, and he was laughing so hard when the MC tried to imitate him.

It was during Please, My Bus that the security guard tried to put the fans back in order (maybe Suk said something about it, just like how he asked the fans to sit down in SG? Was that why the security started to do their job?)But they should have done it from the first if that’s what they’re trying to achieve.By then, it was already too late.The fans kept running back to the stage even after the security moved the barricade closer to the seats(-_-’|)I had no other choice but to stand up too (and I really feel bad for the people sitting at the back. Must be even more frustrating for them)At the end, the security simply gave up and just sat down near the barricade, doing nothing >.<

After he sang Please, My Bus, he went backstage again and Marry Me, Mary clip was shown (exactly like SG FM).But instead of English transcript, it’s in Chinese.Then the host popped out again calling Kang Mu Gyul to the stage.Again, I understand nothing of what they’re talking about T_T But at one time, Mu Gyul stood up and transformed into Tae Kyung, giving Mi Nam permission to like him.So weird to hear Tae Kyung’s words and voice and see his expression and pouts while he’s wearing Indie-bohemian fashion LOL

The Hello Hello that he sang next was just like Singapore. He sang the ballad version first, then stop mid-way and changed it to Mu Gyul’s style.What made it different was the effect on the stage. Here, they had the smoke billowing, more play of lights, etc.

He went in again and we’re shown You’re Beautiful clip (also the same clip as SG FM, but with Chinese transcript).Then the MC called Tae Kyung to the stage. He was wearing leopard jacket with dark brown shirt that I also recognized one of Tae Kyung’s numerous shirt ^^

The staff rolled in a box for the lucky draw (and I had a moment of panic because I didn’t write anything on any piece of paper before going into the hall), but this time, instead of names, they called out seat numbers.I heard the MC asked questions like what kind of animal chased after Tae Kyung, etc (hiks, can’t understand a thing! T_T) They got their three winners, and they went up the stage. He shook their hands and gave them their presents.One of the winners brought her daughter with her to the stage, so Sukkie gave her a hug.Then suddenly he said to her “kiss me” and tapped his cheek.The lucky little girl really gave him a peck, while the fans were screaming in protest and envy LOL (At this time, I tweeted in a hurry saying Sukkie asked a girl to kiss him and you wouldn’t believe how many and what kind of replies I got LOL).

Suddenly, Sukkie said he would like to call one more.The lucky girl stood up when her seat number was called.This time, Keun Suk asked the question himself. He asked when Mi Nam’s fingers got glued together, what did he use to fix it.The girl answered “brush” but it’s not the answer he’s looking for. He said “deng!” signaling wrong answer (he used “bingo” when the answer was correct) but the girl looked like she was about to cry.So he called her to the stage and asked the audience if he should give her another chance (okay, I guessed this part, because I couldn’t fully understand what he was saying… ;P) but the fans all gave negative answers.The girl was really about to cry by then, so he gave her another chance anyway to answer it.When she got it right this time, he said bingo while smiling at her. Then he hugged her!And picked her up!And swayed with her! Oh My Darling… even I was screaming by then hahahaha ;P

Afterwards, Tae Kyung sang his song: As Ever. And we waved the JKS♥Forever banner we were given before we entered the hall.And then part 1 of the FM was finished.And I can’t believe how long this has become ^^;;

cre: http://shiro401.wordpress.com/20 ... -29-30-2011-part-2/

alonebadchick Tại 15-9-2011 02:03:05

2011 Asia Tour Cri Show – Hong Kong (April 29-30, 2011) Part 3
Posted on May 5, 2011 by shiro401

My disclaimer: this is purely from my thought; no offense intended. I might not get everything right, but this is as close as I can remember. Pictures are not from me; credit as tagged. I got them mostly from weibo and JKS baidu bar (tieba. baidu.com/jangkeunsuk)

If there’s one thing that I feel is almost impossible to write about, it’s Lounge H.What was going on the stage was just indescribable.You’ve just got to be there to capture the feeling, the atmosphere, the heat, the whole nine yards.Words would fall really short of the whole experience.So I’m afraid it’s not gonna be a detailed account, but a little snippets of the show ^^

Lounge H started off with the usual “This is electronic music… this is electronic party” gig, but in Hong Kong, the green laser effect brought home the feeling that it really was a party. And the audience was more than ready to party with Team H.

They started out with Seungriharira, the Lounge H theme song.Big Brother was manning the DJ station, as always, when Keun Suk appeared at the top of the stair and made his way to the main stage while waving the Cri J flag.They wore the similar getup as in Singapore, with black and white jackets and bling bling shirts.
What went on afterwards was similar with Singapore FM.The main difference was Team H let looser in Hong Kong FM. They sprayed water to the audience (and I jumped in reflex to catch those drops hahaha *hides*)And Keun Suk drank the water and poured it over himself more often.He wiped his sweat with a towel, poured water from his bottle to it, and then flung it to the audience. My luck ran short again, as I only got to touch the corner of that towel before it was snatched away T_TBut what I want more is the towel he used to wipe his body… and legs… and… *grins*But that cheeky guy looked at us, grinned and then flung the towel to his left while his eyes were still laughing at us *sigh*
Oh, and they had the cutest interaction while Keun suk introduced Big Brother to the audience. He called him BB (read: bee-bee) hahahaha I was laughing when he said something like “so, BB, what do you want to say to Hong Kong?” LOL then Big Brother also answered with the cutest phrase. When Keun Suk said he’s a great music producer in Korea, Kurt grinned and said “thank you… wannabe, wannabe…” LOLZHe also answered with wannabe, wannabe another time, but I forgot what the question was

They were DJ-ing when Sukkie walked offstage. I knew he’s gonna bring someone with him, and this time it’s Jason’s turn first.Without further ado, Jason took the stage dancing this dorky dance (while Keun Suk was laughing like a loon behind him LOL). But it’s a short dance, half of what he did in Singapore before he ran backstage again. Still laughing, Keun Suk went backstage again, and I knew he’s gonna bring Gunsama this time. Bingo.But this Gunsama was less shy than in Singapore. He shook his booty, then dance their signature dance with Suk, then he turned around and shook his booty again while covering his face with his hands ^O^
Then Keun Suk went off stage again. When he came back, he brought with him Hulrang-ee Eun Suk! (so he can escape in Singapore but not here LOL)Suk gestured for him to dance, and what he did couldn’t be possibly termed a dance? LOL He only moved his fist around a bit, shook his booty a bit, and then ran off stage hahahaha And then Keun Suk went off stage again.I was thinking “no way he’s bring Heungro back now, right?”And then he came back with a leash! And he’s dragging something heavy! I remembered January Lounge H and shouted Suni!!And true enough, he was bringing Suni with him. Her imitation, that is, but life-size!He danced with her, and the cheeky guy made a move to throw Suni out to the audience.My hands were already stretched as far as they could, but he pulled her back at the last moment and gave her such tender kiss.The crowd were screaming like crazy by then lolz…
While in Singapore they sang domancho, it’s not the case in Hong Kong.I think something must have happened to Kurt, because after Shake It, he suddenly left Sukkie on the DJ table all by himself while he disappeared back stage. Keun Suk talked for a bit, then he too went in. And while domanco was playing, we were shown video clip of Gotta Getcha MV making *not that I’m complaining, but I also want to see them do domancho live in addition to the video clip bonus ;P*

Then the light started to go on and off, on and off, before it was off and Keun Suk walked in again wearing black jacket and white pants, similar to the ensemble he wore during fansign. He sat/leaned on the steps and started talking (hiks… T_T) and then he said it would be the last song of the night, and he said “You’re my precious”.He sang his favorite song from Marry Me, Mary album and when he’s finished, he waved and went in.
The audience started to shout “encore” and I knew he would come back out again since he hasn’t worn that I♡Fan T-shirtAnd as predicted, he went out again wearing that t-shirt ^^ He sang Promise, and then he said “See you next year, Hong Kong” before he waved goodbye.

After the FM, my friend told me Keun Suk said he would come to Macau next year.

Now, here’s my take: I think in terms of performance, Hong Kong is much better than Singapore. Not only the stage and lighting were better, but also they had their practice a week before.They already know going in what they could expect from the audience.Plus, he sang Oh My Darling there (I still can’t get over how cuteeee he was and how hearing him singing it had forever changed that song for me)… and the movie from Budapest was really racking winning points in my book.

But in terms of which one I enjoy more, I would have to say Singapore, even when my seat in Hong Kong was much better.The smallish venue made for more interactions between Keun Suk and the audience. You can see him going down the stage and walk near the fans, something he could never do in Hong Kong.It feels more intimate, just like fan meetings are supposed to be.Hong Kong felt more like a concert somehow… And everything was brand new; we didn’t know what kind of FM he would present to us.Big plus was the fact that I can follow the conversation in Singapore

Now, if you ask me to choose which one is better in general, I really couldn’t make up my mind lolz… Let me try; I would say… um, let’s wait for Bangkok? ^O^

cre: http://shiro401.wordpress.com/20 ... -29-30-2011-part-3/

alonebadchick Tại 15-9-2011 02:03:44

2011 Asia Tour Cri Show – Bangkok (May 26, 2011) Part 1
Posted on May 27, 2011 by shiro401

What an exhausting day *sigh*

I arrived in Bangkok at 3:30pm, 40-min ahead of schedule. And there’s nothing inside the arrival hall. No restaurant, no coffee shop, not even vending machine. The only thing they have is cosmetic counters… and I had to spend 7hours there T_T

Luckily by 8pm lily_white arrived, so I didn’t have to wait for him all by myself. We made our way to his gate around 9:30pm, and how different it was from last time! Only about 10-15 people were waiting with us; all mostly airport employees.I was the only one rolling a luggage with me ;P

There was already one shuttle car stationed there, and about 6 security guards.As time went by, more security guards came and more shuttle cars too (oh, they’re really better prepared this time around).By 10pm, there were about 8 security guards there (there were only about 4 in January) and 5 shuttle cars (there was none in January) ready to whisk him off.So I knew I had to move fast to catch up with the cars.

Passengers started to come out from the gate, and I saw his mom and dad out too. They waited for him at the side, then 411 CEO greeted them and took them to one of the shuttle cars. But they didn’t get in straight away; still waiting for their son to come out kkkkk

Then from afar I saw someone wearing black sleeveless shirt and sunglasses walking down the gate (I was still in the process of getting used to his new hairstyle, but when I saw him, I swear the hair looked pretty good! When it was on pics, one can focus too much on the hair. But seeing him again as a whole, he looked as good as ever ^O^) Not much screams this time around… I took one pic of him, and when I saw him getting into one of the shuttle, I ran like crazy to the immigration area. Hadn’t even had dinner yet and I was running until my breath whizzed ;PHunger, exhaustion and thirst were all forgotten at that moment hahahaha But allpaid off because I got to the immigration area ahead of the cars ^O^ I took out myphone thinking to tweet something when I saw the cars arrived, so I took out my camera instead. He looked so relaxed, with his leg out at the side tapping the floor as the car moved… then off I went to the immigration as he went into the VIP section.
When I made my way to the custom, his group was walking down toward it too. I hurried and managed to slip by the security and ended up walking behind him ;P All thought about taking pics poofed from my mind (can’t blame me. he was really too close!! ;P)All I thought about was how shiny and soft his hair looked, and how good his skin was. I could even see the little pores on his arm hahahaha ;P And he’s not as fair as I thought… a bit tanned.Only when more people squeezed in before me, I remembered my camera kkkkk

Anyway, he gave flying kiss to the fans waiting for him while making his way out to the waiting cars.More and more people squeezed in front of me, and I didn’t even try to get close to him anymore. I saw some friends and made my way to them while he went into the car.
All in all, it was a much better experience than last time. Nobody (well, only one or two) stepped on my feet this time ;P Waited for Weng to come while having super late dinner then made our way to the hotel around 1am ^^;; What a lo~~~ng day…

cre: http://shiro401.wordpress.com

alonebadchick Tại 15-9-2011 02:04:30

2011 Asia Tour Cri Show – Bangkok (May 27, 2011) – Part 2
Posted on May 28, 2011 by shiro401

Fansign day!! ^___________^

There are 3 categories for fans to be in during the press conference/fansign/photo events: 100 fans would be in autograph session, 200 would join him during press conference, and 300 would take pics together with Keun Suk.The eels who joined the press conference would go in and stood just behind the sitting VIP section. The eels with photo pass would gather on the right side. It was just my luck(and some effort^^) that I got the auto pass. But we were told that we had no specific place to gather (I was curious too where they would place us since they didn’t seem to prepare places for the autograph pass holders. And where would we go after we got the autograph… since the place was packed). Just that we had to gather in front of Diesel shop when they called us. So we were loitering around trying to find the best place to take pics before they called us. Wewent from joining the crowd on 1st level (really couldn’t see anything >.<) to 2nd level, and even to 3rd level, before we decided to just try our luck and went back down to 1st level.Just before the event started, we were called to gather, so we made our way to the Diesel shop. Never thought that it’s actually a quite good place to take pics kkkk at least here we didn’t have to watch from the screen, but could see the tiny people on the stage ;P

We were told to stand according to the number on our pass. Then Keun Suk came out on the stage wearing white suit and blue/gray shirt underneath. He looked around too see the fans and sent us flying kiss. Just like yesterday, I was struck by how good he actually looked in person; pictures really can’t do him (or his hair) justice ;P

The press conference lasted about 20 minutes, mainly consisting of answering several questions, taking pics with Ole representatives, and throwing some Ole candies to the fans: 1st floor and 2nd floor. And I love seeing him pitching the candies, because he didn’t just throw them to the nearest fans, but actually made some effort to send them up, leftand right to the fans ^O^

After the press conference, Keun Suk went in to his dressing area to take a 30-min break, and we started to move and follow the staff… to the VIP section! We got to sit! ^O^ And since my number is quite early, I got to sit on the 2nd row kkkkkk what a great place to be ;P The staff then told us that we’re supposed to go up the stage from the left, then made our way from the right… back to our seat! We got to sit for the whole event.No need to find places to stand anymore. Wheeeeeee!!! I was so happy about this ^O^ The only thing I was unhappy about is that we were told he would only sign the poster for us and nothing else (thanks to the Thai eel beside me who translated this ;P) I want mine on my Let Me Cry CD or Cri J magazine T_T

Anyway, he came back to the stage and sat down on his seat. The eels were screaming “AAAAA” when they saw him back. In return, he smiled, then he screamed “AAAAA” too HAHAHAHAHA

Then the signing started. I prepared my gift for him (actually, the staff told us not to give him anything on the stage… but they spoke in Thai so I didn’t understand kkkkk) and what I would say to him, then made my way to the stage. My heart was beating fast as I handed him the paper with my name on it. He looked at it, looked up, smiled and said “So, you’re Cathy?” Oh Dear Lord, I was so stunned when I heard it I could only say a little yes and nodded. All words flew from my brain (I think if he said “so your name is Cathy” I wouldn’t be too shocked and would be able to say something ^^;; at least I hope so…).Then as he drew and filled in the heart he was saying/singing “oh, Cathy”. My heart almost burst hahahaha Then I saw his ring and I remembered my gift, so I put it on the table and told him I had something for him. His manager wouldn’t permit it and pushed it back to me.But he said it’s ok, and the Ole guy (he would always be Ole guy for me since he’s the one taking care of him during Ole event in January kkkk)said it’s ok to the staff and my gift was safely received ^O^ Then I remembered I’d better say something. I planned to say “Sukkie suki des. Meromero des” just like how my Japanese friend taught me. But what came out of my mouth was only “meromero des” kkkkk ;P He laughed and said meromero, meromero kkkkkk (last year I told him I like him in Korean… and now in Japanese hahahaha)Oh, and I got one intertwined hand and one hand shaken… weird… ^^;;

Ah if only my number was not so early (but then I wouldn’t have such a great seat ;P)… several people after me, a girl took out her book, and he started signing it when his manager pushed the book back toward the girl and (I think) told him to just sign the poster for her. Instead of signing the poster, he reached out and took the book back and signed it for her amidst the cheering eels (niceeeee Sukkie!!).And even thought the staff made the announcement not to ask him to sign anywhere other than the poster and not to give him anything on stage (in English…. kkkkk), they’re not that strict anymore *sigh* Some fans who got middle-end numbers got their shirts signed, CD covers, pictures, etc.
One funny thing during the photo session was near the end. The eels were already in position for the pics when suddenly instead of Sukkie, Eun Suk came out and took Sukkie’s place in the middle LOLLL He grinned then ran back to the dressing area. Keun Suk was laughing hard as he stepped out ^O^ Then the next batch, it’s Gunsama’s turn kkkk but while Eun Suk was only there for 10 seconds, Gunsama spread his arms to the eels beside him and really took pics with them! All the while I could hear Keun Suk’s laughter, so it was funny and good for me kkkkkk Then another time, Gunsama did it again, but this time he did his wave dance version on the stage LOLLL and Keun Suk followed suit by doing his sexy back dance pose on the stage too when it was his turn ^O^ *don’t have piccs of this because I was laughing so hard and kyaaaa-ing*

Cri show is next!! Can’t wait to see and hear him on the stage again ^O^

*pssst, btw, heard he went swimming last night ;PWe checked it out and saw some security guards guarding the entrance to the swimming pool. A staff there told us the pool was already closed and they were cleaning it… but we knew who were “cleaning” it therehahahaha but then, we didn’t plan to disturb him or anything. Just nice to find out he was enjoying himself ^^*

cre: http://shiro401.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/307/
trang: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Phiên bản đầy đủ: ____Fan Account ____"Eels Bốn Phương... "