Quên mật khẩu
 Đăng ký
Tìm
Event Fshare

Tác giả: Thanh.Pham
In Chủ đề trước Tiếp theo
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[2016] Never Said Goodbye/ Không bao giờ nói lời từ biệt/ 谎言西西里/ Lee Jun Ki, Châu Đông Vũ/ Vietsub HD Revised Completed!

[Lấy địa chỉ]
21#
Đăng lúc 11-2-2015 17:11:42 | Xem tất
chuyện tình cặp đôi nam - nữ phụ cái poster bao đẹp lun

[Surprise Delivery] Begin Again Revelation, Embrace of 2 warm guys, what's your pick?

The warmest romance film of 2015, Begin Again Shanghai shoot is coming to a close. Everyone knows, LJG+ZDY =male/female lead,all seems normal, however, something strange follows..

On the night of 9th Feb, a mysterious character was exposed to the public at the slip of someone's hands

His back to back intimate photo with Korean Oppa LJG was photoshop by netizens into a movie poster, some even let their imagination run wild, saying that the ending of the plot will be the two of them eloping to Sicily, bathing in the sunshine of Italy, yours truly here is amused indeed.

On the afternoon of 9th Feb, with the 'Cut' from Director Lin Yushien, LJG who was hiding at the turn of the alley sprinted onto a tall figure-47th Golden Horse Award best actor Ruan Jingtian. In fact, Ruan Jingtian who had collaborated with Director Lin Yushien in the latter's debut long film Exit No.6, has been invited to play the role of the mysterious artist Tianbo. Actually, the production team has planned to reveal Ruan Jingtian participation as a surprise in future. Unexpectedly, the deep friendship of the duo was unwilling to part, they both posted weibo greetings to each other, exposing this confrontation of two warm guys in advance.

Let me reveal to all the scene of the radiation of their bromance--

Ruan Jingtian final shot in Begin Again was to look for another lead in the film-French bulldog AChou (ugly) together with LJG
(Ruan, your eyebrow stole the limelight)

Ruan Jingtian was in panic, running and out of breath, he was suddenly hugged & 'kissed'  by LJG who was hiding by the side followed by backhug and embraces
(May I ask if this is a demonstration of the coming Valentine's Day)

The original sad and worried ambience dispersed in the laughter and fight. In addition, their warm exchanges on the set, naughty play plus Achou nerdy expression in the eyes, this editor is on the brink of rolling on the floor --please be quiet and stay as cool handsome guys

Both of them had their thoughts on Xiaoyou as they took a group photo with Director Miao (Lin Yushien), and exclaimed, 'ZDY'. Ruan reminded ZDY, 'Take a look at JG, this is what you call brotherhood'

With the revelation of Ruan's role in Begin Again, his confrontation with lead male LJG becomes another highlight of the film. On the night of the final shoot, both of them posted messages at weibo with their photos taken together. As Ruan wrote at his weibo, 'We will meet soon,', LJG in turn wrote, ' To me, he is a very good actor, thanks for your hard work!'

This dialogue in cyber space with their smiling back to back photo, I see pink bubbles floating around me. Looking at AChou in their arms, I'm so sad, he is indeed the winner in life! Hugs from divo daddies daily, please cherish it.

On one side, we have nation divo LJG who begins his love story from Shanghai all the way to Italy, on the other side, there is the passionate sunshine Ruan who simply cannot forget his ex girlfriend. Two such fine gentlemen in one movie, what's your pick ?Since this editor here is not a Libra, she wants both of them.

Kindly repost with credit
Source: http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz= ... adfaf9993d99abae#rd
Editor 夏胡闹
Trans by cwng@JGfamily

Bình luận

bạn lười quạ =)))))))))))))))))))))) trans đi mau có cuồn mặc =))))))))  Đăng lúc 11-2-2015 05:31 PM
hihi sorry, mền ngại trans nên mới post eng chứ ko thì mền đã trans rồi kkkkk  Đăng lúc 11-2-2015 05:30 PM
trans đi gái~~~~~~~ mền bao thầu rếp =)))  Đăng lúc 11-2-2015 05:27 PM

Rate

Số người tham gia 1Sức gió +5 Thu lại Lý do
ruangolani + 5 Ủng hộ 1 cái!

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

22#
Đăng lúc 11-2-2015 18:04:52 | Xem tất
Tổng hợp poster chế
Mở hàng là pic thiếu phụ ôm chó chờ chồng

cre: weibo

Bình luận

say từ trc đó vài hôm rầu :))  Đăng lúc 12-2-2015 02:36 PM
hình như quay ở Thượng Hải xong là cũng say goodbye với nam chánh A chou luôn ậy =((  Đăng lúc 11-2-2015 10:59 PM
A Châu có vị trí chiến lược thật quan trọng =))  Đăng lúc 11-2-2015 06:59 PM

Rate

Số người tham gia 1Sức gió +5 Thu lại Lý do
ruangolani + 5 Bài viết hữu ích

Xem tất cả

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách