Quên mật khẩu
 Đăng ký
Tìm
Event Fshare

Tác giả: phuongminh.122
Thu gọn cột thông tin

[CH7 2012] Trăm Thủ Đoạn, Vạn Người Mê / Pin Anong l Weir, Min ~ Vietsub ep 22 End

[Lấy địa chỉ]
Đăng lúc 18-6-2012 07:39:46 | Xem tất

asianfuse
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 18-6-2012 07:41:08 | Xem tất

asianfuse

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 18-6-2012 07:42:12 | Xem tất

asianfuse
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 18-6-2012 07:43:20 | Xem tất

asianfuse
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 18-6-2012 07:44:55 | Xem tất

asianfuse
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 18-6-2012 07:45:58 | Xem tất

asianfuse
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 18-6-2012 09:35:57 | Xem tất
1-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C ... ;feature=plpp_video

So it starts off with the court ordering Yai to become a missing person because he has been missing for the past 20yr? and that means in 15 days if he doesn't appear to claim or whatever that tells the law he is still alive all his stuff will end up in his relatives or whatever hands.

Over to the house, that woman not sure if his step mother or whatever is waiting for her son to come home from overseas after graduating with a Masters degree, she also have an affair with the manager of the farm. She is waiting for the day that Yai will be named a missing person in order to claim all his assets and wealth and inheritage the millions.
Right now the mother has money problems and owes people money, plus she doesn't even give monies to the servants to pay for household stuff  and Pin's mom (worker there) have to use her own wages in order to buy household needs.

Yai investigate stuff about the farm and sees Pin in one of the photo. Love at first sight for Yai to Pin lol he remembers her from childhood, I think he likes her... oooh I like when pék loves nék before she does  He saw her at the market and followed her and lol poor girl she quickly tries to run away  

nguồn: spicyforum
Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 18-6-2012 09:43:03 | Xem tất
1-2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F ... ;feature=plpp_video

She bumps into someone and dropped all her shopping and lost her mobile, she awaits for someone to pick her up but blah blah blah dunno if she got the mobile back I snooze off lol someone who suppose to pick her up didn't come and Yai rides a Tuk Tuk (his job?) and was going to pick Pin up from the side of the road but after seeing his face (he looks can't be trusted lol) she rejected and apologized as she doesn't want the ride. Pin gets a call that her mom has fainted and Yai returns with his Tuk Tuk to pick her up, at first she hesitant but because she worries about her mom and also it was late and a ride home was going to be hard to get, Yai picks up her stuff and put on the Tuk Tuk and they ride over.

(ouch my fingers are getting sore from typing lol)

They talk a little while on the Tuk Tuk...
He tries to get a little bit of information from her while on the Tuk Tuk but Pin just say she is just a worker there not anyone important from the farm. She starts to become concern after he missed the left turn, she orders him to turn back, he rides more rough and stops mid way saying the car has broken down, he got out and had a look while Pin takes her knife out and starts to call someone.... unsuccessful, he comes to the other side, startled her and ordered her to help push the car... she hurriedly pushed and... gosh I can feel her I would be so freaken scared  it still doesn't work and Yai say.. maybe it's dead. She asked him what to do, she needs to get home, her mom is sick. Yai told her, she stay here while he gets someone to help  Right in the middle of the road, in the dark, ayo I would of pee my skirts  
She goes looking around the driver area while he was gone and found Yai's big knife with blood on it? she quickly drops it and ran off with her bag  running off into the dark and in the middle of nowhere, heart pounding and than suddenly bumping into Yai .

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 18-6-2012 09:44:26 | Xem tất
1-3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R ... ;feature=plpp_video

After bumping into him she falls back and pulls out her knife, he asked her why is she here when he asked her to stay and watch the car, she said he was a robber and starts swinging her knife everywhere and cut his hand, she got even more scared and swing a few more times before dropping it and ran off. She ran to the road and wave down a car, lucky it was one of her friend and she took the ride home. She got home and her mom is fine, the friend calls the police and the police goes try to find Yai, unsuccessful. She had flashbacks of how she cut his hand.

Oops I snooze off again missed some parts with her friend

Pin is awaiting for the son to return since she likes him.
Yai checks out her personal belongings that she left at the car. Au came and asked him what he was doing, he told him he just stole a Tuk Tuk and robbed someone (Pin) in order to play his robber/badie role realistically, and soon the real son of the owner of the farm is returning soon, he wants his return to be thrilling and exciting.

The other daughter of the evil step mom returns home with a boyfriend who has hope to get some money of this family.

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Đăng lúc 18-6-2012 09:45:34 | Xem tất
1-4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E ... ;feature=plpp_video

So Pin tries to tell Nee (the niece) that what she is doing is wrong because she shouldn't be sleeping around etc LOL and that her aunt would be so disappointed. The mother has a gambling problem and the debtor is asking for money back as she owes them too much money, he threaten them that they don't give him money they will go to their farm. Yai is following them (the mom) around to dig some dirty stuff on her I think, he follows her to the place where she gambles.

The mom returns and finds her niece with the new boyfriend, shocked she throws a fist with the new dude. They argued etc etc Pin's mom try to stop them but was pushed back and hit herself on one of the chair ...

Trả lời

Dùng đạo cụ Báo cáo

Bạn phải đăng nhập mới được đăng bài Đăng nhập | Đăng ký

Quy tắc Độ cao

Trả lời nhanh Lên trênLên trên Bottom Trở lại danh sách